Left Wing Rregressivess Strike Again

Go down

Left Wing Rregressivess Strike Again Empty Left Wing Rregressivess Strike Again

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:37 am

I sent a report to Ben this morning to the following post which has been used by those wishing to see all Jews dead.

This is what was said:

Please go to Israel Didge, so I can watch you burn with all the other Zionist pigs.

I am not concerned about the remark about me, but this is referring to all Isralei Jews through the guise of using Zionism.
I have recently shown this has been a major cover espcially within Muslim and left wing circles to poorly attempt to veil antisemitism. Zionism comes in many forms, and no matter what you want to call a people, its still blatant racism and hatred, no matter your views on Israeli people. It seems the left only care about racism through colourisation and not where the highest levels of racism in the world is antisemitism.

I am not going to bother reporting anything anymore, this just saw the thread locked and even though I was out of order goading a fight and even stated was happy to face disciplinary, the only action was to lock the thread.

If this had been smelly making such a remark, he would have been rightly banned for such a vile comment.,
It seem s being Muslim provides you with a protection to be racist and also make homophiobic immature comments as well, to think calling people gay is an insult. This is why more and more dispair at the left, its is their inability to see anything in balance

If people dislike Israel, that is up to them and have every right to be critical and voice their concerns, but when it is masked with a view to basically want those people dead and we have comments about Hitler should have finised the job from another poster who is Muslim. It points to the fact that there is a massive problem of antisemitism within Muslim communities and doing nothing when this happens, is being culpable to that racism. Not only that another denies people having a jewish identity. Two Muslims I might add that hold more hate and the promotion of violence against Israelis, than they do for ISIS, Al-Qaeda or any Muslim nation committing conflicts against other Muslim nations

So to me there is no point reporting anything anymore if favoritism or an inability to act on racism where it is dependent on the people that hate is directed at.

Right have said my peace but this has proven once and for some will always be allowed to get away with breaking rules.
Which renders the rules redundent

Merry Christmas

Back to top Go down

Left Wing Rregressivess Strike Again Empty Re: Left Wing Rregressivess Strike Again

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:02 am

Smelly said things that were about as bad as that. I remember he said every time he heard about a Muslim being killed, it brought a smile to his face.

We all say things in anger at times -- everybody knows I do. I think it would be a good idea for many of us to learn to disengage from arguments before they wind us up to that point. But I'll say it again -- we admins are too busy to be on this site full time, and we will continue to use the most expedient means for putting out fires.

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Left Wing Rregressivess Strike Again Empty Re: Left Wing Rregressivess Strike Again

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Smelly said things that were about as bad as that. I remember he said every time he heard about a Muslim being killed, it brought a smile to his face.

We all say things in anger at times -- everybody knows I do. I think it would be a good idea for many of us to learn to disengage from arguments before they wind us up to that point. But I'll say it again -- we admins are too busy to be on this site full time, and we will continue to use the most expedient means for putting out fires.

I was not asking for a ban but for something to be done, you just locked a thread and made no view to say such things are not tolerated.
That would have at least been something
This is not said out of anger either but hateful views held.
I maybe good at goading people, but I get their true intentiions out as I have of anyone.
Yoiu seem to forget you acted sharpish and put him in the basement for homophobic comments

Sigh, it does not matter and like I say I have said my peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Damn. This is the Internet. Get over it.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum