Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Norty Norty

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Grow the fuck up girl your false indignation and defence of some one who got exactly what was deserved is all together an embarrassment to your self,

And yes they where teaching him something  ,something he is never going to forget unlike a fine

traffic wardens are for squeezing the motorist for as much as they can get and unless you put a parking warden on every street not 100% in most citys but out side thous citys and towns thats a lot of streets

the fact you don`t see the obvious is really a testament to you own character more than anything and depsite your claim otherwise i suspect you would quite happily  use a bay your not entitled to use ,you seem that sort of person to me

Your false concern is pathetic Korban. You're the one who needs to grow up and realise that not everyone thinks puerile stunts are impressive.

Don't get personal with me twat, unless you want some back.
My false concern ? what false concern would that be ? pray tell......go on give it your best shot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:14 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your false concern is pathetic Korban. You're the one who needs to grow up and realise that not everyone thinks puerile stunts are impressive.

Don't get personal with me twat, unless you want some back.
My false concern ? what false concern would that be ? pray tell......go on give it your best shot

You're more likely to park illegally in a disabled bay than I am Korben ...

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

What a disgusting thing to say when he has a disabled daughter and has said so.   He would be parking there LEGALLY

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What a disgusting thing to say when he has a disabled daughter and has said so.   He would be parking there LEGALLY

Not necessarily.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Not necessarily.

That's truly scummy Rags, and you know it.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:21 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not necessarily.

That's truly scummy Rags, and you know it.

I don't really give a toss. Maybe he shouldn't have accused me of being the sort of person to park illegally in disabled bays.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:28 pm

whether you would or you wouldnt ragga, you certainly dont seem to see it as any big deal...

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Lord Foul wrote:whether you would or you wouldnt ragga, you certainly dont seem to see it as any big deal...

Did you miss all the times where I said that a traffic warden should be informed?

You're not the only one - others seem to have missed that several times too.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:32 pm

a disabled parking bay isnt JUST about proximity to shops etc ...Its about SPACE...to open doors fully

my van is huge and all but fills a "normal space" then I need room on my wifes side to fully open the door

AND...i need AT LEAST 3 meters clear behind for the loading ramps for her buggy...

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:whether you would or you wouldnt ragga, you certainly dont seem to see it as any big deal...

Did you miss all the times where I said that a traffic warden should be informed?

and did you miss the point I made that clearly fines are not working, given the scale of non compliance....
and also it can take ages for a warden to turn up,,,

moreover if its a shopping center car park the trafic warden has no authority

if its a "free" non council car park there is no one can do anything about it...

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:37 pm

like te big orange shed i mentioned

their carpark belongs to them...no warden has any authority
and they themselves cannot exact any penalty on non compliers...

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

and did you miss the point I made that clearly fines are not working, given the scale of non compliance....
and also it can take ages for a warden to turn up,,,

moreover if its a shopping center car park the trafic warden has no authority

if its a "free" non council car park there is no one can do anything about it...

If you think that I'm going to agree that covering someone's car, including the windows, with silly stickers is a great idea, you're sadly mistaken.

If there's no way to legally enforce it on private land, nobody should be touching that car anyway - they should complain to the owners of the land instead.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Should they?  What happens if the owners live in China, as many do these days.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:41 pm

sassy wrote:Should they?  What happens if the owners live in China, as many do these days.

I think they have phones there don't they?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:43 pm

Alternatively, the person who is outraged could wait for the owner of the car to come back, check they're not actually disabled, and then tell them that they're outraged that they parked in a disabled space.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

No really i am not ,and i can see it been pointed out why thats not the case

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:48 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Would it not be illegal if you were on your own?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Alternatively, the person who is outraged could wait for the owner of the car to come back, check they're not actually disabled, and then tell them that they're outraged that they parked in a disabled space.
Unfucking believable!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:50 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Alternatively, the person who is outraged could wait for the owner of the car to come back, check they're not actually disabled, and then tell them that they're outraged that they parked in a disabled space.

You don't like that suggestion then?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

er...yes ....are you accusing me of that ? or is this just a hypothetical senario based on based badge rules

Last edited by korban dallas on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

er...yes ....are you accusing me of that ?

I just said it would be more likely than me parking in one. I don't have access to one of those badges you see.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Pedantic is Raggs middle name, and something it's her first name and surname as well.  I don't think she even realises.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I just said it would be more likely than me parking in one. I don't have access to one of those badges you see.

Well, as he knows what hell people doing it make for the disabled, he's a bloody sight LESS likely to do it than you, as you appear not to give a fuck about disablity.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:53 pm

sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Pedantic is Raggs middle name, and something it's her first name and surname as well.  I don't think she even realises.

I like that name - maybe I'll use it.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:54 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, as he knows what hell people doing it make for the disabled, he's a bloody sight LESS likely to do it than you, as you appear not to give a fuck about disablity.

Nonsense - he has the means, whereas I do not.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

No actually i am less likely to park in a disabled parking bay illegally

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Please do, at least it would be honest and people would know to laugh at you.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Nonsense - he has the means, whereas I do not.

There you go, showing why I was right.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:55 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please do, at least it would be honest and people would know to laugh at you.

I thought they already knew that.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I disagree.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:58 pm

sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Oh believe me i think that is well known "little miss argument" at it again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Who would have thought there would be so much faux outrage just because I wasn't impressed by idiots covering a car with stickers? Surprised

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I disagree.
As is your right

however if you think of your premise as logic gates the problem it is easy to calculate the bias in probability of your statement being true

its not

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:05 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I disagree.
As is your right

however if you think of your premise as logic gates the problem it is easy to calculate the bias in probability of your statement being true  

its not

Logic tells me that as you have the means by which to park illegally in such a manner, and I do not, it's much more likely that you would do so. Also, I clearly have a vastly superior moral code to you, so it's far more likely that you would do such a thing.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
As is your right

its not

Logic tells me that as you have the means by which to park illegally in such a manner, and I do not, it's much more likely that you would do so. Also, I clearly have a vastly superior moral code to you, so it's far more likely that you would do such a thing.

Now that had to be a joke.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
As is your right

its not

you know this is just gibberish you have written .....you know that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:10 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I disagree.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:11 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Now that had to be a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I disagree.
Of course you do ......................... Rolling Eyes

IT`s what you do

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:18 pm

and be told to fuck off....

yeah great

I either block em in or photo and name and shame em locally

or as i did in one place left em a note...

If you must park like an asshole...next time leave me a shoe horn so I can get in and out...
and
conversation in an engieering tools shop...

who the F88k is the white van
me ...."Mine"
him....well shift it you are blocking me in

me...."tough"

him "you're parked like a ----"

me..."so are you"

him "WHAT??"

me "you are parked in a disabled bay"

him..."look pal shift it"

me " ...when I'm done here"

him "how long you going to be"

me "oh about half an hour"

him "you bastard"

me "i guess that makes two of us then doesnt it???"

him to guy in shop "tell him to shift it

guy in shop "nope"

him ..."I'll f**kin ram you"
me,,, "make my day..I have your reg...so that will be criminal damage...bang goes your DBS"

me "now sit down and shut up...becasue the longer you yammer in me tabs the longer it will take me to be done"

Laughing

and as I eventually left i said with such a nice smile......"have a nice day"

Smile

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:18 pm

I don't recall Stormee saying in his first post that everyone must find putting stickers on a car hilariously funny before they're allowed to post in this thread.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:19 pm

left me with a warm fuzzy feeling all day it did, fair warmed the cockles.....

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't recall Stormee saying in his first post that everyone must find putting stickers on a car hilariously funny before they're allowed to post in this thread.
No he suggest turning the car over therefore committing actual criminal damage (although i am in total agreement with his sentiment ) unlike you
your a strange little woman !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't recall Stormee saying in his first post that everyone must find putting stickers on a car hilariously funny before they're allowed to post in this thread.
No he suggest turning the car over therefore committing actual criminal damage (although i am in total agreement with his sentiment ) unlike you
your a strange little woman !!

You seem to have a problem with anyone disagreeing with you Korben. Why is that?

I'm over average height actually.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:left me with a warm fuzzy feeling all day it did, fair warmed the cockles.....

Last time we went out with my Dad, who now has terrible trouble getting in and out of the car, and has a disabled sticker, a really nice man parked next to us, really close just as Dad was opening the door to get out.  The parking space was also a disabled bay.  Said man jumped out, I said 'you have forgotten to show your disabled sticker'.  'Haven't got one' says he 'whats it to you'.  'Well' says I 'it's more your problem as the stick I am carrying might just be inflicting damage on your car if you don't move it, as Dad now can't get out out our car, so I might have to belt yours a bit to move it'.  'Fuck you' says he, as he moved it.  I smiled graciously and said 'thank you so much' lol

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:38 pm

You can't just damage people's cars because you feel like it.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:43 pm

You don't have to, you just show you would be willing to do it, and as they know they are in the wrong, they back down.  When you have an old man of nearly 94 stuck in a car, you don't have time to ring China!!!!!!!

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:47 pm

sassy wrote:You don't have to, you just show you would be willing to do it, and as they know they are in the wrong, they back down.  When you have an old man of nearly 94 stuck in a car, you don't have time to ring China!!!!!!!

You knew the owner personally then?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum