Norty Norty

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Norty Norty

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You can't just damage people's cars because you feel like it.
you really are a imbecile ...what damage ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You can't just damage people's cars because you feel like it.

The damage Sassy threatened to do if the man didn't move his car. It's always better to ask nicely if someone would mind moving their car rather than threaten to bash it with a stick.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

The damage Sassy threatened to do if the man didn't move his car. It's always better to ask nicely if someone would mind moving their car rather than threaten to bash it with a stick.

I think it was past that point when I asked him if he had forgotten his disabled badge and and he said he hadn't got one and what was it to me lol

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:35 am

if he'd have told my missus to f**k off, and I'd been there.....he would have been measuring the car park horizontally inclined..

and NO ragga...I wouldnt have been done for assault...I would have goaded him into attacking me...

and then stretched him out.... Smile

I can be a reet basty nastard to those who deserve it.....
and besides it says a lot about people when they park in disabled bays when not so entitled.

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:38 am

I think you're all talk ... Laughing

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:43 am

You haven't seen the size of his staff lol

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:47 am

sassy wrote:You haven't seen the size of his staff lol

I'm not sure I want to. Laughing

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:47 am

BTW Victor, I have chosen an Alder staff, friend has an alder tree, he is going to make me one.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:29 am

very nice sassy.....just the job

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:35 am

Lord Foul wrote:very nice sassy.....just the job

Really looking forward to getting it, can't rush him, he has a lot to do over the holidays.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Who would have thought there would be so much faux outrage just because I wasn't impressed by idiots covering a car with stickers? Surprised

Laughing

I hope next time someone sees someone illegally park in a disabled bay they vent their spleen at the appropriate person.

Do people have the same outrage at parking in mother and child bays?
Have to say I don't.
Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Have to admit my wife parked in a Mother and Child place. She had her child with her, my Son who is 48.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Have to admit my wife parked in a Mother and Child place.   She had her child with her,    my Son who is 48. She only did it once though.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Double post, don't know why.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:35 pm

nicko wrote:Have to admit my wife parked in a Mother and Child place.   She had her child with her,    my Son who is 48. She only did it once though.

That made me giggle, was his pram very big? What a Face Smile

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:42 pm

trouble is the law isnt tough enough

whethere public car parks or private , police and wardens should be able to book drivers who park in disable bays without good reason

the penalties should also increase

the offender should

have his/her car crushed....even if its a firms car/hire car
be branded/tatooed on the forehead "disabled abuser"
his pension wherter personal or private , and no matter how far away , be taxed at 50%
he should be put on a black list which bars him from any future state benefits
and finally he should be put on an offenders register and be forced to ALWAYS have to admit he is a "disabled abuser" on all subsequent job applications/interviews

and thats ONLY if the judge is feeling nice that day Twisted Evil

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: