Norty Norty

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Norty Norty

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:29 pm

cop should have booked him for littering as well

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:cop should have booked him for littering as well

great video

i am surprised the cop let him drive away It could hardly have been safe with all the windows covered up

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:40 pm

I don't really agree with that - it's almost criminal damage, and they shouldn't have covered up the windows at all.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:17 pm

no ragga? as stormnee says...they should have turned it over

I OWN a damn great white van, super giant economy size

If I see someone parked in a disabled bay who shouldnt be

IF I can do so without casuing further obstuction I block em in and leave em to sweat it out for an hour or two....

there is never and can never be ANY excuse for that kind of ignorant behaviour. Too bleedin idle to walk a few yards....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no ragga? as stormnee says...they should have turned it over

IF I can do so without casuing further obstuction I block em in and leave em to sweat it out for an hour or two....

there is never and can never be  ANY excuse for that kind of ignorant behaviour. Too bleedin idle to walk a few yards....

If they'd turned it over, that would definitely have been criminal damage. How did they know it wasn't an emergency of some kind?

Covering up the windows was irresponsible and dangerous.

I can't stand stupid pratty people who think they're being clever just to get attention. They could have just reported it to the traffic warden.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't really agree with that - it's almost criminal damage, and they shouldn't have covered up the windows at all.
Of course you don`t agree !!!! its what you do

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't really agree with that - it's almost criminal damage, and they shouldn't have covered up the windows at all.

What? I do not - stop lying.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

there is never and can never be  ANY excuse for that kind of ignorant behaviour. Too bleedin idle to walk a few yards....

If they'd turned it over, that would definitely have been criminal damage. How did they know it wasn't an emergency of some kind?

what outside the local corner shop..over that period of time???

Covering up the windows was irresponsible and dangerous.

No what was dangerous was the owners failure to remove a few "post-its"
he should have been stopped by the cop and finde for driving a vehicle with restricted vision AS WELL

I can't stand stupid pratty people who think they're being clever just to get attention. They could have just reported it to the traffic warden.

I cant stand ignorant arrogant foul, couldnt care less "i can do what I like" people

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Why should the owner remove them? Those prats put them there - they should have taken them off.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Covering up the windows was irresponsible and dangerous. WRONG it is the drivers responsibility to ensure he can see out of the windows and that there is no obstructions before you drive on the public highway however this wasn`t in this country

And as usual you miss the point completely

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:51 pm

They were just attention seeking.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Those idiots caused the obstruction to his windows - they should have been fined for that.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Good for them, brought the driver to the attention of the public and shamed him.  I hate bloody people who use disabled parking bays when they are not disabled.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

yes you really do

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:53 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

yes you really do

Are you drunk again?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They were just attention seeking.
completely missed the point , so far over her head a ladder would be of no use and had best use a rocket Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes you really do

Are you drunk again?
Drunk ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:54 pm

korban dallas wrote:

since my missus has a blue badge

when she's with me I park right at the side of em...like 1" away then drop the stabiliser arms that I have on the van one in front and one behind
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

they are going NOWHERE

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:54 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They were just attention seeking.
completely missed the point , so far over her head a ladder would be of no use and had best use a rocket Shocked

I see you're in troll mode again. Go and find someone else to harass.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:55 pm

The correct thing to do is report it to a traffic warden, so a ticket can be given.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:56 pm

What's troll about that, either you missed the point or you don't give a bugger about disabled people when someone uses their parking spaces and makes their lives difficult.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:57 pm

sassy wrote:What's troll about that, either you missed the point or you don't give a bugger about disabled people when someone uses their parking spaces and makes their lives difficult.

What is wrong with alerting it to a traffic warden rather than do an attention-seeking stunt just to try to impress people? I don't suppose any of them gave a toss really.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Because he'd just get a fine, not a public shaming which is far more effective.    The only reason you think they don't give a toss is because you don't.  Luckily, a great many people do.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:03 pm

sassy wrote:Because he'd just get a fine, not a public shaming which is far more effective.    The only reason you think they don't give a toss is because you don't.  Luckily, a great many people do.

What's wrong with getting a fine? Most people don't like getting fines, so they don't do it again.

I don't know why you're all having a go at me just because I'm not impressed with some silly stunt.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

troll mode ? its hardly my fault you miss the point of stormee`s video

hear we have a guy who without a disabled badge parked in a disabled bay thus breaking the law

a bunch of activists cover that law breakers car in POST IT NOTES and you equate that to criminal damage

because of embarrassment the car owner drives of in his car with limited visibility thus breaking the law again

and you blame the people putting the notes on the illegal parked

????

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:04 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

hear we have a guy who without a disabled badge parked in a disabled bay thus breaking the law

a bunch of activists cover that law breakers car in POST IT NOTES and you equate that to criminal damage  

because of embarrassment the car owner drives of in his car with limited visibility thus breaking the law again

????

They deliberately obscured his windscreen so they're the ones who should have taken them off.

Yes, I do blame them. They were behaving like prats.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:06 pm

sassy wrote:Because he'd just get a fine, not a public shaming which is far more effective.    The only reason you think they don't give a toss is because you don't.  Luckily, a great many people do.
Exactly!! the infamous lack of empathy strikes again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Empathy for a bunch of childish prats? I don't think so. Laughing

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

????

They deliberately obscured his windscreen so they're the ones who should have taken them off.

Yes, I do blame them. They were behaving like prats.
Do you have some sort of switch ? you know that argues (unconvincingly) so you support the fact this guy parked in a disabled space .....how interesting ...says a lot about you and your priority`s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

that comment just shows you don`t get it lol

The empathy is for NOT them you stupid woman ..........Offs your so ....predictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:15 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The empathy is for them you stupid woman ..........Offs your so ....predictable

I don't see what putting blue and white stickers all over a car has to do with empathy. As I said, inform a traffic warden instead of attention seeking for your own gratification.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Stormee wrote:Miss Ragga is entitled to her opinion without being got at.
She is objecting to the paperwork stuck on the car not the actual crime of parking.

Around here there are many many disabled people and deffo far to few disabled parking bays.
Be honest folks, anyone who parks in one without the correct badge is a big inconsiderate ragbag.

Thank you Stormee. Honestly, you can't say anything on here without some idiot having a go. Surprised

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

best is the shit for brains no neck builders that park tgheir company vans in the big orange shed's disabled bays...just to save en 5 yards of walking....

I photograph them carefully so teir logo is clear and where they are parked is clear....

then send it to the company, with the kind offer of a mention on FB and twitter

their replies are ...uhm...interesting and generally positive in their assurances that the driver will be "dealt with"

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

The empathy is for them you stupid woman ..........Offs your so ....predictable

I don't see what putting blue and white stickers all over a car has to do with empathy. As I said, inform a traffic warden instead of attention seeking for your own gratification.
that be cause you don`t think thing trough raggs

why are they disabled spaces

To allow disabled people better access to the community,shops ect

What does taking one of these spaces when you dont have the real need to
you have inconvenienced some disabled persons access

what does covering a persons car like this really do "inconvenience" him he has to remove the post it notes but he wont forget like you do with fines
your sense of justice is your main problem i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:25 pm

I dont have to do it very often these days.... Laughing

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stormee wrote:Miss Ragga is entitled to her opinion without being got at.
She is objecting to the paperwork stuck on the car not the actual crime of parking.

Around here there are many many disabled people and deffo far to few disabled parking bays.
Be honest folks, anyone who parks in one without the correct badge is a big inconsiderate ragbag.

Thank you Stormee. Honestly, you can't say anything on here without some idiot having a go. Surprised
Get a room ffs raggs your an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

what does covering a persons car like this really do "inconvenience" him he has to remove the post it notes  but he wont forget like you do with fines  

You're the one who doesn't think things through. Regardless of what the guy did, he was upset and they all laughed, even as he drove off with the stickers still on the window. The least they should have done was take them off before he was able to drive off. They weren't trying to teach him anything, they were just entertaining themselves in a very dangerous way.

What do you think traffic wardens are for? Are you so frightened of them that you'd rather put stickers all over a car instead of speak to one?

A fine would work for me - not that I'd park in a disabled space.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:30 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I'm not. Stormee is right - I'm entitled to my opinion without morons like you having a go just because I thought it was a stupid stunt.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 pm

It looks like a spoof to me.....the man who parked his car in the disabled bay was acting like a clown...playing to the crowd, too much over acting going on.

If it was genuine...1...he is a selfish prat for taking up a disabled space. (a pet hate of mine with good reason)
2...I agree with Rags that covering his car with stickers is dangerous, far better to report him than kill some poor sod who gets in his way cos he cant see where he is driving.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Syl wrote:It looks like a spoof to me.....the man who parked his car in the disabled bay was acting like a clown...playing to the crowd, too much over acting going on.

If it was genuine...1...he is a selfish prat for taking up a disabled space. (a pet hate of mine with good reason)
2...I agree with Rags that covering his car with stickers is dangerous, far better to report him than kill some poor sod who gets in his way cos he cant see where he is driving.

Yes, I wondered if it was a spoof as well. It's strange that they had enough time to cover the car.

I also wouldn't want him to have killed himself in accident, as well as anyone else.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Also, just say the driver had been disabled but for some reason had not put his disabled sticker on display.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Syl wrote:Also, just say the driver had been disabled but for some reason had not put his disabled sticker on display.

* Wise thought. We've had that problem in San Francisco.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Syl wrote:Also, just say the driver had been disabled but for some reason had not put his disabled sticker on display.

I bet if that had been the case, that bunch of idiots wouldn't have filmed themselves taking every single sticker off. Razz

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:24 pm

well , given the scale of the problem here, I dont think fines work

maybe a years ban would smarten up their ideas

also non controlled supermarket car parks etc are not covered by the RTA, so at present there is no control

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

what does covering a persons car like this really do "inconvenience" him he has to remove the post it notes  but he wont forget like you do with fines  

You're the one who doesn't think things through. Regardless of what the guy did, he was upset and they all laughed, even as he drove off with the stickers still on the window. The least they should have done was take them off before he was able to drive off. They weren't trying to teach him anything, they were just entertaining themselves in a very dangerous way.

What do you think traffic wardens are for? Are you so frightened of them that you'd rather put stickers all over a car instead of speak to one?

Grow the fuck up girl your false indignation and defence of some one who got exactly what was deserved is all together an embarrassment to your self,

And yes they where teaching him something ,something he is never going to forget unlike a fine

traffic wardens are for squeezing the motorist for as much as they can get and unless you put a parking warden on every street not 100% in most citys but out side thous citys and towns thats a lot of streets

the fact you don`t see the obvious is really a testament to you own character more than anything and depsite your claim otherwise i suspect you would quite happily use a bay your not entitled to use ,you seem that sort of person to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

No I'm not. Stormee is right - I'm entitled to my opinion without morons like you having a go just because I thought it was a stupid stunt.
you think ? well good effort better luck next time i am sure everybody is rooting for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Grow the fuck up girl your false indignation and defence of some one who got exactly what was deserved is all together an embarrassment to your self,

And yes they where teaching him something  ,something he is never going to forget unlike a fine

traffic wardens are for squeezing the motorist for as much as they can get and unless you put a parking warden on every street not 100% in most citys but out side thous citys and towns thats a lot of streets

the fact you don`t see the obvious is really a testament to you own character more than anything and depsite your claim otherwise i suspect you would quite happily  use a bay your not entitled to use ,you seem that sort of person to me

Your false concern is pathetic Korban. You're the one who needs to grow up and realise that not everyone thinks puerile stunts are impressive.

Don't get personal with me twat, unless you want some back.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

you think ? well good effort  better luck next time  i am sure everybody is rooting for you

Does it make your day to want people to "root" for you Korban? Can't you think for yourself without trying to impress others? Grow a spine and get some self esteem.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum