£155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

£155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Introducing a basic income guarantee would be costly, but it could be the answer to a lot of different problems


The “basic income guarantee” - under which everyone would receive a certain minimum level of income from the state, regardless of other earnings - is one of those ideas that attracts support from both left and right, and for good reason; it’s both a neat answer to the potentially devastating problem of “technological unemployment” and it theoretically deals with many of the perverse, anti-work incentives created by modern welfare systems.

To date the idea has been confined largely to an eclectic mix of utopian and libertarian thinkers. Certainly, it has been easy to dismiss the concept as costly, unrealistic idealism. But now it seems that Finland might actually introduce one, set at a level of €800 (£576) per citizen a month, or just enough to live on.

But hold on, you might say. If everyone gets €800 a month, won’t a significant minority stop working altogether? Well, perhaps, but in a country where unemployment already tops 10pc, it scarcely seems to matter. It’s unlikely to be much higher.
In any case, the hope is that it would have the opposite effect, by encouraging the unemployed to work part time to top up the basic income guarantee.

What about the costs? This is certainly where it gets tricky. A quick back of the envelope calculation reveals that paying the equivalent of the UK state pension – a little bit more than the basic income proposed in Finland - to all over 16-year-olds in Britain would have cost £413.6bn last year, or around 55pc of all UK Government managed expenditure.

Cont: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/12037623/Paying-all-UK-citizens-155-a-week-may-be-an-idea-whose-time-has-come.html
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:07 am

Oh dear, really wants to live up to the Dick name.

From your own link:

Field laborers and herdsmen were guaranteed a wage of “eight gur of corn per year,” and ox drivers and sailors received six gur. Doctors, meanwhile, were entitled to 5 shekels for healing a freeborn man of a broken bone or other injury, but only three shekels for a freed slave and two shekels for a slave.


So they were guaranteed a wage FOR WORKING


The guaranteed minimum income is for whether you are working or not!   You can't help some people, they just enjoy making themselves look stupid.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:10 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

You Dick, fucked up again.

Do you understand the differences between "minimum wage" and a "guaranteed income"?

It seems you have no proof. Do you want to try again?


This is what Zack the twat wrote:


"Show me your evidence that the Sumerians invented the minimum guaranteed income."

Does the above show a minimum guarnateed wage?

Yes

Did zack just prove his is an ignorant little runt?

Yes

Ha ha

Did he just try to move th3e goalpost because I shattered his delusions over islam plagerism.

Twat ha ha




The Code established a minimum wage for workers.




Hammurabi’s Code was surprisingly ahead of its time when it came to laws addressing subjects like divorce, property rights and the prohibition of incest, but perhaps most progressive of all was a stipulation mandating an ancient form of minimum wage. Several edicts in the Code referenced specific occupations and dictated how much the workers were to be paid. Field laborers and herdsmen were guaranteed a wage of “eight gur of corn per year,” and ox drivers and sailors received six gur. Doctors, meanwhile, were entitled to 5 shekels for healing a freeborn man of a broken bone or other injury, but only three shekels for a freed slave and two shekels for a slave.

http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-hammurabis-code


You lose your temper like Didge too, Dick.

A wage is something you get per hour and then you work the hours you want.

An income is something you get regardless of the hours you work. In this case, zero hours. Hence a "minimum income" and not "minimum wage".

It's not my fault you don't understand basic economics. Perhaps you missed that at school. ;-)

"Abu Bakr also introduced a guaranteed minimum standard of income, granting each man, woman, and child ten dirhams annually; this was later increased to twenty dirhams,"

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/guaranteeing-a-minimum-income-has-been-a-utopian-dream-for-centuries

I'm glad you've admitted you were wrong about your Sumerian history. Perhaps you need to follow your own advice and educate yourself.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:10 am

You fixated about phallus again with your invented boyfriend you have to keep telling everyone about lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:10 am

So you do want to look stupid.  Ah well, par for the course.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:11 am

sassy wrote:Oh dear, really wants to live up to the Dick name.

From your own link:

Field laborers and herdsmen were guaranteed a wage of “eight gur of corn per year,” and ox drivers and sailors received six gur. Doctors, meanwhile, were entitled to 5 shekels for healing a freeborn man of a broken bone or other injury, but only three shekels for a freed slave and two shekels for a slave.


So they were guaranteed a wage FOR WORKING


The guaranteed minimum income is for whether you are working or not!   You can't help some people, they just enjoy making themselves look stupid.

Lol!

This Dick really doesn't get the difference.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:11 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:


This is what Zack the twat wrote:


"Show me your evidence that the Sumerians invented the minimum guaranteed income."

Does the above show a minimum guarnateed wage?

Yes

Did zack just prove his is an ignorant little runt?

Yes

Ha ha

Did he just try to move th3e goalpost because I shattered his delusions over islam plagerism.

Twat ha ha




The Code established a minimum wage for workers.






Hammurabi’s Code was surprisingly ahead of its time when it came to laws addressing subjects like divorce, property rights and the prohibition of incest, but perhaps most progressive of all was a stipulation mandating an ancient form of minimum wage. Several edicts in the Code referenced specific occupations and dictated how much the workers were to be paid. Field laborers and herdsmen were guaranteed a wage of “eight gur of corn per year,” and ox drivers and sailors received six gur. Doctors, meanwhile, were entitled to 5 shekels for healing a freeborn man of a broken bone or other injury, but only three shekels for a freed slave and two shekels for a slave.

http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-hammurabis-code


You lose your temper like Didge too, Dick.

A wage is something you get per hour and then you work the hours you want.

An income is something you get regardless of the hours you work. In this case, zero hours. Hence a "minimum income" and not "minimum wage".

It's not my fault you don't understand basic economics. Perhaps you missed that at school. ;-)

"Abu Bakr also introduced a guaranteed minimum standard of income, granting each man, woman, and child ten dirhams annually; this was later increased to twenty dirhams,"

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/guaranteeing-a-minimum-income-has-been-a-utopian-dream-for-centuries

I'm glad you've admitted you were wrong about your Sumerian history. Perhaps you need to follow your own advice and educate yourself.

lol wiki ha ha ha

Typical Mulsim ignorant runt

Still think they invented zero as well?

Glad to see you are living up to your spineless no backbone name
Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:You fixated about phallus again with your invented boyfriend you have to keep telling everyone about lol

Don't get personal and be a dick, Dick.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 am

He has to keep showing himself up, it's sad really.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:13 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:


You lose your temper like Didge too, Dick.

A wage is something you get per hour and then you work the hours you want.

An income is something you get regardless of the hours you work. In this case, zero hours. Hence a "minimum income" and not "minimum wage".

It's not my fault you don't understand basic economics. Perhaps you missed that at school. ;-)

"Abu Bakr also introduced a guaranteed minimum standard of income, granting each man, woman, and child ten dirhams annually; this was later increased to twenty dirhams,"

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/guaranteeing-a-minimum-income-has-been-a-utopian-dream-for-centuries

I'm glad you've admitted you were wrong about your Sumerian history. Perhaps you need to follow your own advice and educate yourself.

lol wiki ha ha ha

Typical Mulsim ignorant runt

Still think they invented zero as well?

Glad to see you are living up to your spineless no backbone name
Laughing

Ooh! You're so hard, Dick.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:14 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:You fixated about phallus again with your invented boyfriend you have to keep telling everyone about lol

Don't get personal and be a dick, Dick.


lol hardman behind a PC, no doubt bullied at school

Tell me, do you run around in gangs with kn ives like other Muslims?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:15 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

lol wiki ha ha ha

Typical Mulsim ignorant runt

Still think they invented zero as well?

Glad to see you are living up to your spineless no backbone name
Laughing

Ooh! You're so hard, Dick.

You are getting hard thinking of me

Well that is a turn up for the book lol


How is the pegion chest lol

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:16 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Don't get personal and be a dick, Dick.


lol hardman behind a PC, no doubt bullied at school

Tell me, do you run around in gangs with kn ives like other Muslims?

Please don't take your insecurities out on me.

It's not my fault you're obviously intimidated.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:16 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Ooh! You're so hard, Dick.

You are getting hard thinking of me

Well that is a turn up for the book lol


How is the pegion chest lol

Laughing

You obviously visit the same websites as Didge, Dick.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:17 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:


lol hardman behind a PC, no doubt bullied at school

Tell me, do you run around in gangs with kn ives like other Muslims?

Please don't take your insecurities out on me.

It's not my fault you're obviously intimidated.


What  a Muslim gang with knives?

No problem, easy to spit out they are normally gutless lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:18 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

You are getting hard thinking of me

Well that is a turn up for the book lol


How is the pegion chest lol

Laughing

You obviously visit the same websites as Didge, Dick.

You obviously are from Rotherham

Have they caught you yet?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:18 am

You can tell he's still a football yob, probably be back in prison soon.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:20 am

sassy wrote:You can tell he's still a football yob, probably be back in prison soon.

Says the woman who backs terrorism and harm to people just on views.

You should be locked up for your extremism, but hey you think things in the past outweigh your vile views of the present

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:21 am

sassy wrote:You can tell he's still a football yob, probably be back in prison soon.

I know. And yet he pretends to be a pseudo intellectual. Lol!

He fucked up today -'so he's lost his temper again. He'd do a lot better if he calmed down.

avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:23 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
sassy wrote:You can tell he's still a football yob, probably be back in prison soon.

I know. And yet he pretends to be a pseudo intellectual. Lol!

He fucked up today -'so he's lost his temper again. He'd do a lot better if he calmed down.


lol now talking around me, now that is running away lol

I am loving how you have not been able to respond to many other threads and posts

But hey if you want to speak around me, it shows you chicken out

like I say gutless

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:25 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
sassy wrote:You can tell he's still a football yob, probably be back in prison soon.

I know. And yet he pretends to be a pseudo intellectual. Lol!

He fucked up today -'so he's lost his temper again. He'd do a lot better if he calmed down.



Give him his due, he did manage it for about 6 hours, that's his limit though, and if proved wrong has a temper tantrum.  Ah well, small minds are sent to try us lol

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:25 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I know. And yet he pretends to be a pseudo intellectual. Lol!

He fucked up today -'so he's lost his temper again. He'd do a lot better if he calmed down.


lol now talking around me, now that is running away lol

I am loving how you have not been able to respond to many other threads and posts

But hey if you want to speak around me, it shows you chicken out

like I say gutless

Bruv, you absolutely failed to provide any evidence of your claims.

In fact worse, you didn't even understand the difference between wage and income.

I'd have more respect for you if you admitted you were wrong. But this way we get to have fun and expose your arrogant brand of idiocy. HA HA!
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:27 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

lol now talking around me, now that is running away lol

I am loving how you have not been able to respond to many other threads and posts

But hey if you want to speak around me, it shows you chicken out

like I say gutless

Bruv, you absolutely failed to provide any evidence of your claims.

In fact worse, you didn't even understand the difference between wage and income.

I'd have more respect for you if you admitted you were wrong. But this way we get to have fun and expose your arrogant brand of idiocy. HA HA!

Bruv?

We are no relation.

I know you have the idiotic belief everyone is born Muslims

Which means to you all non-Muslims are apostates and thus to you justified to be executed, but I am not your bruv.


Have you ever admitted you were wrong?

I did make a mistake here, but your claim on the wiki is very flimsy, what corroborating evidence do you have

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:46 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Bruv, you absolutely failed to provide any evidence of your claims.

In fact worse, you didn't even understand the difference between wage and income.

I'd have more respect for you if you admitted you were wrong. But this way we get to have fun and expose your arrogant brand of idiocy. HA HA!

Bruv?

We are no relation.

I know you have the idiotic belief everyone is born Muslims

Which means to you all non-Muslims are apostates and thus to you justified to be executed, but I am not your bruv.


Have you ever admitted you were wrong?

I did make a mistake here, but your claim on the wiki is very flimsy, what corroborating evidence do you have

Lol! Why so sensitive and hateful?

You've obviously have had bad experiences with Muslims or have no Muslim friends. You should judge people, as individuals.

As for being my brother. Like evolutionists, I believe we all came from the same X and Y chromosome. So we are all family. Just some members of the family turn out to be runts but we still love you, regardless.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:48 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Bruv, you absolutely failed to provide any evidence of your claims.

In fact worse, you didn't even understand the difference between wage and income.

I'd have more respect for you if you admitted you were wrong. But this way we get to have fun and expose your arrogant brand of idiocy. HA HA!

Bruv?

We are no relation.

I know you have the idiotic belief everyone is born Muslims

Which means to you all non-Muslims are apostates and thus to you justified to be executed, but I am not your bruv.


Have you ever admitted you were wrong?

I did make a mistake here, but your claim on the wiki is very flimsy, what corroborating evidence do you have

FYI - I admitted I was wrong about Victor, yesterday. And apologised to him.

avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:50 am

uhm....

firstly the only people that could possibly object to this are those of a "mean minded" approach.
the problem being, DESPITE the whingeing of the supposedly hard working (actually tory spivs and shills) there are insufficient jobs to go round...and there will be many fewer in the near future "technological redundancy".

since these corporations that "benefit from replacing staff with machines" do so on a massive scale it is only right that they should pay a surcharge on tax to support those who will no longer have a job

I mean you fools...how do you think utopia is going to work otherwise????

I would suggest that since everyone would benefit then the naysayers should shut the fuck up....they will get it as well so.......

as to how to pay for it

all benefits, except certain "top up" benefits will cease, thus not only saving the actual cost of the benefit but the INFRASTRUCTURE required will dissapear, the offices, staff costs etc. there will be no need for expensive investigators, since there will be no system to cheat...

on top of that a tax should be levied on the technology...so every "device" mobile phone, tablet, pc etc should have another £20 minimum tax on it, all "contracts for such should carry another 10~% VAT every text should carry a 1 or 2p tax and every kb of data on mobile systems likewise. Every game whether played mobile or home system should pay 1 or 2p per KB of data during play and a £10 tax on purchase.

almost every household "white goods" has a totally unnecessary "smart chip these days, even ruddy kettles, under the (false) claim that it makes them "energy efficient"

these should carry a tax penalty...

then of course we could start to actually make the criminals that avoid/evade our taxes by various loop holes pay their propper share,,,,


we could then afford to do this quite easily








_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:50 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

Bruv?

We are no relation.

I know you have the idiotic belief everyone is born Muslims

Which means to you all non-Muslims are apostates and thus to you justified to be executed, but I am not your bruv.


Have you ever admitted you were wrong?

I did make a mistake here, but your claim on the wiki is very flimsy, what corroborating evidence do you have

FYI - I admitted I was wrong about Victor, yesterday. And apologised to him.



Which means you have finally reached puberty

Bravo, give yourself a pat on the back

And the corroborating evidence?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by sassy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:52 am


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17238
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:58 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

Bruv?

We are no relation.

I know you have the idiotic belief everyone is born Muslims

Which means to you all non-Muslims are apostates and thus to you justified to be executed, but I am not your bruv.


Have you ever admitted you were wrong?

I did make a mistake here, but your claim on the wiki is very flimsy, what corroborating evidence do you have

FYI - I admitted I was wrong about Victor, yesterday. And apologised to him.



Yes you did indeed fuzzy...apology accepted....

Its difficult via this media to "get a feel" for someones ideas...

I would have to say that I am indeed a national socialist, since there is nothing else to describe my stance on things
I am. by definition both nationalistic and socialistic

however

my nationalistic side is not the nationalism of the "hitlerist" , and it is a mistake many make to consider nationalism in the same box as "nazism"
and

my socilaistic side is not the "wet letteuce leftism" of the left in general on here



to be honest the left here are a dissapointment, they are not modern socialists, they are regressive marxists, with fluffy pie in the sky jam tomorrow ideas and no real understanding of human nature.





_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:00 am

Didge me old mucker

you are beginning to worry me......

have the atheists "radicalised" you? pale

its beginning to sound like it......

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:03 am

Nazism used the view of socialsim to attract voters.
As soon as it was in power it eradicated many of the socialist memebers in the Knight of the Long Knives.

So really Victor you would be better placed as a Strasserist?


Without the Jew hatred though

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:05 am

Lord Foul wrote:Didge me old mucker

you are beginning to worry me......

have the atheists "radicalised" you? pale

its beginning to sound like it......

Stop being a twat victor.

That has to be the most idiotic and childish thing you have said to me.

On what posts have I promoted a stance of radiclaised athiest even though there is no such thing.

Bloddy cheek when you round off about Muslims coming here all the time.
So if anyone is a radical its you with your pagan bullshit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:10 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Nazism used the view of socialsim to attract voters.
As soon as it was in power it eradicated many of the socialist memebers in the Knight of the Long Knives.

So really Victor you would be better placed as a Strasserist?


Without the Jew hatred though

hmm...interesting idea didge, but I dunno.....

I think what needs to be done is to decouple national socialism from nazism all together, although hitler embraced an extreme form of national socialism the nazi movement was more akin to a cult movement ...as I would call it "hitlerism"

Just as socialism itself is decoupled from the cult of stalinism

any lefty attempting to place the "nazi" lable on ME is just asking for the lable "stalinist" to be reurned on them......

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:11 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Nazism used the view of socialsim to attract voters.
As soon as it was in power it eradicated many of the socialist memebers in the Knight of the Long Knives.

So really Victor you would be better placed as a Strasserist?


Without the Jew hatred though

hmm...interesting idea didge, but I dunno.....

I think what needs to be done is to decouple national socialism from nazism all together, although hitler embraced an extreme form of national socialism the nazi movement was more akin to a cult movement ...as I would call it "hitlerism"

Just as socialism itself is decoupled from the cult of stalinism

any lefty attempting to place the "nazi" lable on ME is just asking for the lable "stalinist" to be reurned on them......

You will never be able to do that unless you call your form of polictics something new and something different.
Socialism should not be associated with Nazism as its absurd to do so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:23 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

FYI - I admitted I was wrong about Victor, yesterday. And apologised to him.



Which means you have finally reached puberty

Bravo, give yourself a pat on the back

And the corroborating evidence?

Maybe I'll change my username too: Fuzzy Sack

And I don't need to provide any evidence to you. You ain't my judge, buddy.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:25 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:


Which means you have finally reached puberty

Bravo, give yourself a pat on the back

And the corroborating evidence?

Maybe I'll change my username too: Fuzzy Sack

And I don't need to provide any evidence to you. You ain't my judge, buddy.


Then your claim is groundless

I am a judge to bad claims made.

So either put up or bow out

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:26 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

FYI - I admitted I was wrong about Victor, yesterday. And apologised to him.



Yes you did indeed fuzzy...apology accepted....

Its difficult via this media to "get a feel" for someones ideas...

I would have to say that I am indeed a national socialist, since there is nothing else to describe my stance on things
I am. by definition both nationalistic and socialistic

however

my nationalistic side is not the nationalism of the "hitlerist" , and it is a mistake many make to consider nationalism in the same box as "nazism"
and

my socilaistic side is not the "wet letteuce leftism" of the left in general on here



to be honest the left here are a dissapointment, they are not modern socialists, they are regressive marxists, with fluffy pie in the sky jam tomorrow ideas and no real understanding of human nature.





Thanks Vic.

I always knew your politics was hard to describe and happy to admit my misunderstanding.

Doesn't mean much but you have my respect.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:27 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Maybe I'll change my username too: Fuzzy Sack

And I don't need to provide any evidence to you. You ain't my judge, buddy.


Then your claim is groundless

I am a judge to bad claims made.

So either put up or bow out

Lol!

As long as Vic saw the appology, that's all that matters.

Glad to know you're still sanctimonious and arrogant, Dick (SAD!)
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:29 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:


Then your claim is groundless

I am a judge to bad claims made.

So either put up or bow out

Lol!

As long as Vic saw the appology, that's all that matters.

Glad to know you're still sanctimonious and arrogant, Dick (SAD!)

That is not the evidence I asked for you dumbass lol

It is on your evidence of a Muslim inventing this.

You are still an insecure anxioius victim of being bullied at schools.

That is evident how you have to costantly big yourself up

Now again put up or bow out

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:31 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Didge me old mucker

you are beginning to worry me......

have the atheists "radicalised" you? pale

its beginning to sound like it......

Stop being a twat victor.

That has to be the most idiotic and childish thing you have said to me.

On what posts have I promoted a stance of radiclaised athiest even though there is no such thing.

Bloddy cheek when you round off about Muslims coming here all the time.
So if anyone is a radical its you with your pagan bullshit


Q.E.D.

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:32 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol!

As long as Vic saw the appology, that's all that matters.

Glad to know you're still sanctimonious and arrogant, Dick (SAD!)

That is not the evidence I asked for you dumbass lol

It is on your evidence of a Muslim inventing this.

You are still an insecure anxioius victim of being bullied at schools.

That is evident how you have to costantly big yourself up

Now again put up or bow out

Muslims didn't invent the word "this". As far as I know.

You failed to provided any evidence that the Sumerians invented the minimum guaranteed income. You're just a sore loser now.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:32 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

Stop being a twat victor.

That has to be the most idiotic and childish thing you have said to me.

On what posts have I promoted a stance of radiclaised athiest even though there is no such thing.

Bloddy cheek when you round off about Muslims coming here all the time.
So if anyone is a radical its you with your pagan bullshit


Q.E.D.    

Quackery Eddiot dumbass

Summed up zack beautifully

Like I say do not post rubbish you idiot

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:34 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

That is not the evidence I asked for you dumbass lol

It is on your evidence of a Muslim inventing this.

You are still an insecure anxioius victim of being bullied at schools.

That is evident how you have to costantly big yourself up

Now again put up or bow out

Muslims didn't invent the word "this".  As far as I know.

You failed to provided any evidence that the Sumerians invented the minimum guaranteed income.  You're just a sore loser now.

Copout

I admitted my error

I then asked for corrorborating evidence for your Muslim claim

You now act like a little brat again


You have now had many opportunities and cannot back your claim

Thus like the poor claim to inventing zero it has to be rusbbished

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:37 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Muslims didn't invent the word "this".  As far as I know.

You failed to provided any evidence that the Sumerians invented the minimum guaranteed income.  You're just a sore loser now.

Copout

I admitted my error

I then asked for corrorborating evidence for your Muslim claim

You now act like a little brat again


You have now had many opportunities and cannot back your claim

Thus like the poor claim to inventing zero it has to be rusbbished

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Q6OnAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA54&lpg=PA54&dq=minimum+guaranteed+income+islam&source=bl&ots=QomaJF9s1B&sig=6J2hAixCf6XZDP5VJIiimHzC47Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-j5zFy8zJAhXC2xoKHV6iBpEQ6AEIKjAE#v=onepage&q=minimum%20guaranteed%20income%20islam&f=false
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:38 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

Copout

I admitted my error

I then asked for corrorborating evidence for your Muslim claim

You now act like a little brat again


You have now had many opportunities and cannot back your claim

Thus like the poor claim to inventing zero it has to be rusbbished

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Q6OnAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA54&lpg=PA54&dq=minimum+guaranteed+income+islam&source=bl&ots=QomaJF9s1B&sig=6J2hAixCf6XZDP5VJIiimHzC47Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-j5zFy8zJAhXC2xoKHV6iBpEQ6AEIKjAE#v=onepage&q=minimum%20guaranteed%20income%20islam&f=false

A book

Do you understand what corroborating evidence is?

I expect some evidence later

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:38 am

and...may I remind you didge....


"us pagans", unlike "you athiests" have not, in modern times at least, been involved in procuring, legislating for or invoking the death of millions,

just a thought.........

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:40 am

Lord Foul wrote:and...may I remind you didge....


"us pagans", unlike "you athiests" have not, in modern times at least, been involved in procuring, legislating for or invoking the death of millions,

just a thought.........

Neither has athiesm, if you think it has, you are anb idiot.

I suggest you go to the section oin history which answers this

Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:42 am

stalin was an atheist
pol pot likewise

dunno if mao was, but i suspect so


_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 8647
Join date : 2015-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:15 am


Lol!

Do you want a witness from 1400 years ago?

Educate yourself. Let's see if you have the intelligence to provide an earlier example in history?

If you can't, then the example I provided remains the earliest documented example.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:23 am

Lord Foul wrote:uhm....

firstly the only people that could possibly object to this are those of a "mean minded" approach.
the problem being, DESPITE the whingeing of the supposedly hard working (actually tory spivs and shills) there are insufficient jobs to go round...and there will be many fewer in the near future "technological redundancy".

since these corporations that "benefit from replacing staff with machines" do so on a massive scale it is only right that they should pay a surcharge on tax to support those who will no longer have a job

I mean you fools...how do you think utopia is going to work otherwise????

I would suggest that since everyone would benefit then the naysayers should shut the fuck up....they will get it as well so.......

as to how to pay for it

all benefits, except certain "top up" benefits will cease, thus not only saving the actual cost of the benefit but the INFRASTRUCTURE required will dissapear, the offices, staff costs etc. there will be no need for expensive investigators, since there will be no system to cheat...

on top of that a tax should be levied on the technology...so every "device"   mobile phone, tablet, pc etc should have another £20 minimum tax on it, all "contracts for such should carry another 10~% VAT every text should carry a 1 or 2p tax and every kb of data on mobile systems likewise. Every game whether played mobile or home system should pay 1 or 2p per KB of data during play and a £10 tax on purchase.

almost every household "white goods" has a totally unnecessary "smart chip these days, even ruddy kettles, under the (false) claim that it makes them "energy efficient"

these should carry a tax penalty...

then of course we could start to actually make the criminals that avoid/evade our taxes by various loop holes pay their propper share,,,,


we could then afford to do this quite easily








Well I object to it, and yet I would benefit from it myself, so I don't know why you think only "mean minded" people would object.

Do you really think that certain people wouldn't demand more? Disabled people, for example, would say - hang on, I should get more than those who used to be on JSA, so I should get much more than £155 per week. People with young children will say they get much more as well. Those on low pay will say it's not fair that people earning loads should get extra dosh.

Nobody is going to agree to pay more for their gadgets, so get real.

No, the higher tax payers would have to pay for it, and they won't take kindly to paying even more tax. If they don't have to pay more tax, there will be cuts in services to pay for it.



Loads of people wouldn't bother to work even if they could - they'll just sit there and take the dosh. House prices might rise because everyone would get more money.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 28947
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: £155 a week may be an idea whose time has come

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:47 am

Working population of UK (inc. 16 year olds) is 38m.

Current welfare spending is £251b

http://visual.ons.gov.uk/welfare-spending

That's £6,605 per head, per year. Or £127 pw.

If you take the 16 and 17 year olds out, you'd get a bit more.

But we wouldn't have to raise taxes that much to get £155 pw.

We need to raise another 38m X (155 - 127) in taxes
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum