Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

One of the nice things about forums like ours is that we get to say what we really think, thanks to our relative anonymity.

So that everyone continues to enjoy that freedom, please don't disclose any information about any other member here. It's only courteous to allow people to be the gatekeepers of their own information and to disclose or not disclose about themselves as they see fit.

We're not making a new rule, but there is an existing rule against https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing. If we see this becoming a problem, we'll take additional action, but for now, I'm asking that we all just refrain from doing it. As eddie says (a lot), just address the post rather than the poster and we'll avoid 90 percent of problems like this.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24857
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
but i just repeted what was being said by others ....thats not doxing as you keep claiming in fact you your self repeat things said on other sites often .......your quite the hypocrite really


do as i say not as i do sort of girl .....good luck with that


No, you identified someone, and then repeated information about them which was not relevant to this site, and you did so for malicious purposes.
no others identified him from i understand his own words and i think it was very relevant especially as a computer engineer i often point out illegality so others can avoid the chance of being conned by unscrupulous practices its a public service and quite frankly since it was on a government web page nether illegal, doxing or immoral

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
the flap link as ben calls it is a link to MY SITE you stupid woman just like flap had a link TO HIS SITE as his signature jeeze your dense

And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.
such as ? because your talking bloux as usual

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:38 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, you identified someone, and then repeated information about them which was not relevant to this site, and you did so for malicious purposes.
no others identified him from i understand his own words and i think it was very relevant especially as a computer engineer  i often point out illegality so others can avoid the chance of being conned by unscrupulous practices its a public service and quite frankly since it was on a government web page nether illegal, doxing or immoral

You identified him on here. Take responsibility for that.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.
such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  

A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
no others identified him from i understand his own words and i think it was very relevant especially as a computer engineer  i often point out illegality so others can avoid the chance of being conned by unscrupulous practices its a public service and quite frankly since it was on a government web page nether illegal, doxing or immoral

You identified him on here. Take responsibility for that.

identified him how exactly

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  

A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.

OFF sake your getting fucking ridiculous now are you telling me that one you would reconise dean from that photogoo`d part of a full picture that he used as his avatar for years before you had ever heard of him
at least come up with something creadable before you did a deeper fucking hole for your self  quite honestly your boring me

it looks more like Salvidor dahlia


Last edited by korban dallas on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:45 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You identified him on here. Take responsibility for that.

identified him how exactly  

You linked to his real name.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:46 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.

OFF sake your getting fucking ridiculous now are you telling me that one you would reconise dean from that photogoo`d part of a full picture that he used as his avatar for years before you had ever heard of him
at least come up with something creadable before you did a deeper fucking hole for your self  quite honestly your boring me

Do you or do you not think that if someone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
identified him how exactly  

You linked to his real name.
Er......dean yes not his full name the name he uses on the INTERNET a name everybody calls him ...how does that exactly uniquely identify him in real life .try again dipshit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You linked to his real name.
Er......dean yes not his full name the name he uses on the INTERNET a name everybody calls him ...how does that exactly uniquely identify him in real life  .try again dipshit

I was not referring to Dean.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
OFF sake your getting fucking ridiculous now are you telling me that one you would reconise dean from that photogoo`d part of a full picture that he used as his avatar for years before you had ever heard of him
at least come up with something creadable before you did a deeper fucking hole for your self  quite honestly your boring me

Do you or do you not think that if someone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy?
if people post anything on the Internet they don`t want public then there fucking idiots

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you or do you not think that if someone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy?
if people post anything on the Internet they don`t want public then there fucking idiots

That didn't answer my question.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Er......dean yes not his full name the name he uses on the INTERNET a name everybody calls him ...how does that exactly uniquely identify him in real life  .try again dipshit

I was not referring to Dean.
are you on pills or something


Raggamuffin wrote:

   korban dallas wrote:

   such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  


A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.




so yes you explicitly mentioned dean

fuck your not very good at this are you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
if people post anything on the Internet they don`t want public then there fucking idiots

That didn't answer my question.
yes i did and have at length its hardly my fault you a bit slow and seem to have a problem with reading information and concepts given to you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That didn't answer my question.
yes i did and have at length its hardly my fault you a bit slow and seem to have a problem with reading information and concepts given to you

Well Ben disagrees with you apparently. He is saying that info posted on another site should not be posted here. Just make sure that you don't dox anyone again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:58 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was not referring to Dean.
are you on pills or something


Raggamuffin wrote:

   korban dallas wrote:

   such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  


A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.




so yes you explicitly mentioned dean

fuck your not very good at this are you

I was replying to a different post. I know you have trouble keeping track of your own posts, but try harder.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes i did and have at length its hardly my fault you a bit slow and seem to have a problem with reading information and concepts given to you

Well Ben disagrees with you apparently. He is saying that info posted on another site should not be posted here. Just make sure that you don't dox anyone again.
there you go again you stupid woman flinging accusations that have no bearing in actual fact classic troll tactics

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:01 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well Ben disagrees with you apparently. He is saying that info posted on another site should not be posted here. Just make sure that you don't dox anyone again.
there you go again you stupid woman flinging accusations that have no bearing in actual fact classic troll tactics

It's exactly what you did. Try not to do it again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
are you on pills or something


Raggamuffin wrote:

   korban dallas wrote:

   such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  


A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.




so yes you explicitly mentioned dean

fuck your not very good at this are you

I was replying to a different post. I know you have trouble keeping track of your own posts, but try harder.
yea a liar to boot to avoid embarrassment is my guess i answered your post correctly as you posted it if your tiny brain and big gob was talking about something else perhaps you should have let the rest of the class aware instead of trying to backtrack because it makes you look ....well you are foolish so more foolish

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:08 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was replying to a different post. I know you have trouble keeping track of your own posts, but try harder.
yea a liar to boot to avoid embarrassment is my guess i answered your post correctly as you posted it if your tiny brain and big gob was talking about something else perhaps you should have let the rest of the class aware instead of trying to backtrack because it makes you look ....well you are foolish so more foolish  

I was replying to this post:

no others identified him from i understand his own words ... and quite frankly since it was on a government web page nether illegal, doxing or immoral

I've snipped it for obvious reasons. Were you referring to Dean then?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
there you go again you stupid woman flinging accusations that have no bearing in actual fact classic troll tactics

It's exactly what you did. Try not to do it again.
no your just a liar and a troll looking to cause arguments as is your want ,your pretty pathetic to be honest hence the accusatory short reply`s nothing substantial or informative to say just veil`d accusations and claims with no basis in actual fact
so grow the fuck up your a bit of a embarrassment

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:09 pm

So anyway, is it acceptable to post personal information about someone on this forum if their information is out there somewhere else, especially if they've posted it themselves?

It would be great if admin could clarify this.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:10 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's exactly what you did. Try not to do it again.
no your just a liar and a troll looking to cause arguments as is your want ,your pretty pathetic to be honest hence the accusatory short reply`s nothing substantial or informative to say just veil`d accusations and claims with no basis in actual fact
so grow the fuck up your a bit of a embarrassment    

An embarrassment to whom? I'm not embarrassed in the slightest. You've admitted that you have no problems doxing someone, so I'm just saying that you need to look at the rules.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yea a liar to boot to avoid embarrassment is my guess i answered your post correctly as you posted it if your tiny brain and big gob was talking about something else perhaps you should have let the rest of the class aware instead of trying to backtrack because it makes you look ....well you are foolish so more foolish  

I was replying to this post:

no others identified him from i understand his own words ... and quite frankly since it was on a government web page nether illegal, doxing or immoral

I've snipped it for obvious reasons. Were you referring to Dean then?
what a fucking liar you are you snipped it because read in context its quite clear who you where talking about dean on my site and thats what i answered

you are such a fucking twisting dsingenuous liar it beggars believe i bet you walk crooked as well

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:16 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was replying to this post:



I've snipped it for obvious reasons. Were you referring to Dean then?
what a fucking liar you are you snipped it because read in context its quite clear who you where talking about dean on my site and thats what i answered

you are such a fucking twisting dsingenuous liar it beggars believe  i bet you walk crooked as well

So were you referring to Dean or not in that post?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:17 pm

My post before that was this:

No, you identified someone, and then repeated information about them which was not relevant to this site, and you did so for malicious purposes.

I was not referring to Dean, and neither were you when you replied.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
no your just a liar and a troll looking to cause arguments as is your want ,your pretty pathetic to be honest hence the accusatory short reply`s nothing substantial or informative to say just veil`d accusations and claims with no basis in actual fact
so grow the fuck up your a bit of a embarrassment    

An embarrassment to whom? I'm not embarrassed in the slightest. You've admitted that you have no problems doxing someone, so I'm just saying that you need to look at the rules.
you should be your really a sad twisted woman who is just full of bile and lies and thrives on conflickct

and once again you claim i have no problem doing something i have at length told you isn`t doxing and explained why its not the fact you too fucking dim or augmentative to see the folly of your claim is quite frankly you all over


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:My post before that was this:

No, you identified someone, and then repeated information about them which was not relevant to this site, and you did so for malicious purposes.

I was not referring to Dean, and neither were you when you replied.
yes you where you liar it is there for all to see the conversation

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
what a fucking liar you are you snipped it because read in context its quite clear who you where talking about dean on my site and thats what i answered

you are such a fucking twisting dsingenuous liar it beggars believe  i bet you walk crooked as well

So were you referring to Dean or not in that post?
you fucking priceless or blind or more accurately an ass hole or just cant fucking read

best go to spec-savers sweetheart

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:My post before that was this:



I was not referring to Dean, and neither were you when you replied.
yes you where you liar it is there for all to see the conversation

Yes it is there for anyone to see, and it's obvious that I was not referring to Dean, and neither were you. You identified someone on this site by linking to his name - that's what I said, and since you didn't link to Dean's name, clearly I was not referring to Dean.

Anyway, are you saying that it was OK for Sassy to link to a site where Didge's real name was?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So were you referring to Dean or not in that post?
you fucking priceless or blind or more accurately an ass hole or just cant fucking read

best go to spec-savers sweetheart

Such charming language for a Scot. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you fucking priceless or blind or more accurately an ass hole or just cant fucking read

best go to spec-savers sweetheart

Such charming language for a Scot. Laughing
you obviously don`t know the scots very well this is relatively tame

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Such charming language for a Scot. Laughing
you obviously don`t know the scots very well this is relatively tame

Are you saying that Scottish people aren't charming?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes you where you liar it is there for all to see the conversation

Yes it is there for anyone to see, and it's obvious that I was not referring to Dean, and neither were you. You identified someone on this site by linking to his name - that's what I said, and since you didn't link to Dean's name, clearly I was not referring to Dean.

Anyway, are you saying that it was OK for Sassy to link to a site where Didge's real name was?
yes i was and so was you but keep it up

are you just acting a foolish ass or do you do it full time ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:33 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes it is there for anyone to see, and it's obvious that I was not referring to Dean, and neither were you. You identified someone on this site by linking to his name - that's what I said, and since you didn't link to Dean's name, clearly I was not referring to Dean.

Anyway, are you saying that it was OK for Sassy to link to a site where Didge's real name was?
yes i was and so was you but keep it up

are you just acting a foolish ass or do you do it full time ?


Are you saying that others identified Dean from his own words, and that he did something illegal which was on a government web page, and that he conned someone?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes i was and so was you but keep it up

are you just acting a foolish ass or do you do it full time ?


Are you saying that others identified Dean from his own words, and that he did something illegal which was on a government web page, and that he conned someone?
splicing to separate conversations not going to help ether talk about desperate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:36 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


Are you saying that others identified Dean from his own words, and that he did something illegal which was on a government web page, and that he conned someone?
splicing to separate conversations not going to help ether talk about desperate

I'm not. Take a look back at your own post.

no others identified him from i understand his own words and i think it was very relevant especially as a computer engineer i often point out illegality so others can avoid the chance of being conned by unscrupulous practices its a public service and quite frankly since it was on a government web page nether illegal, doxing or immoral

Are you talking about Dean in that post?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:39 pm

Anyway Korban, since you clearly haven't read the rules, here is the relevant part for you:

Likewise, posts that contain racist, homophobic, sexist or other offensive slurs, or that "dox" another member, are unacceptable, and those who create such posts are subject to discipline including permanent banning.

Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion.

It's best if you don't do any more doxing.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

       korban dallas wrote:

       the flap link as ben calls it is a link to MY SITE you stupid woman just like flap had a link TO HIS SITE as his signature jeeze your dense


   And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.

such as ? because your talking bloux as usual

   korban dallas wrote:

       Raggamuffin wrote:


       And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.

   such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  


A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.


Not only did you refer to what was on MY site talking about my signiture link you then went on to specifically refer to dean and his photo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway Korban, since you clearly haven't read the rules, here is the relevant part for you:

Likewise, posts that contain racist, homophobic, sexist or other offensive slurs, or that "dox" another member, are unacceptable, and those who create such posts are subject to discipline including permanent banning.

Posts that include personal details about a particular member in abusive fashion are not allowed, and members who abusively post personal information about others may be subject to administrative action, including a permanent ban, at the administrators' discretion.

It's best if you don't do any more doxing.
your fucking mental and a liar to boot and making more unfounded accusations is about your speed because your nothing But a shit stirring troll so grow the fuck up theres a good little troll

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:Raggamuffin wrote:

       korban dallas wrote:

       the flap link as ben calls it is a link to MY SITE you stupid woman just like flap had a link TO HIS SITE as his signature jeeze your dense


   And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.

such as ? because your talking bloux as usual

   korban dallas wrote:

       Raggamuffin wrote:


       And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.

   such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  


A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.


Not only did you refer to what was on MY site talking about my signiture link you then went on to specifically refer to dean and his photo

That was a different post where I was referring to Dean.

Korben, clearly you have trouble reading, but look back and see that there were two different posts - one was referring to Dean and the other was clearly not. If you really can't understand, there's no point continuing with this because it's clearly beyond your grasp of simple English. Just take a look at the rules and read them really slowly so that you understand that doxing is not acceptable here.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

korban dallas wrote:

but i just repeted what was being said by others ....thats not doxing as you keep claiming in fact you your self repeat things said on other sites often .......your quite the hypocrite really


do as i say not as i do sort of girl .....good luck with that


No, you identified someone, and then repeated information about them which was not relevant to this site, and you did so for malicious purposes.

no others identified him from i understand his own words and i think it was very relevant especially as a computer engineer i often point out illegality so others can avoid the chance of being conned by unscrupulous practices its a public service and quite frankly since it was on a government web page nether illegal, doxing or immoral

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Raggamuffin wrote:


You identified him on here. Take responsibility for that.

identified him how exactly


You linked to his real name.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:Raggamuffin wrote:

       korban dallas wrote:

       the flap link as ben calls it is a link to MY SITE you stupid woman just like flap had a link TO HIS SITE as his signature jeeze your dense


   And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.

such as ? because your talking bloux as usual

   korban dallas wrote:

       Raggamuffin wrote:


       And you had stuff on your site which could identify someone who posts on this forum.

   such as ? because your talking bloux as usual  


A picture of Dean.

Anyway, you think that if anyone posts any info about themselves anywhere on the internet, they have no right to privacy. Ben appears to be saying that's not applicable to this forum, but has not clarified it yet.


Not only did you refer to what was on MY site talking about my signiture link you then went on to specifically refer to dean and his photo

That was a different post where I was referring to Dean.

Korben, clearly you have trouble reading, but look back and see that there were two different posts - one was referring to Dean and the other was clearly not. If you really can't understand, there's no point continuing with this because it's clearly beyond your grasp of simple English. Just take a look at the rules and read them really slowly so that you understand that doxing is not acceptable here.
my English is fine yours not so much and once again you make accusations i have done something i have not your well known for you ability to start an argument in an empty room seems thats your only talent and a fucking sad one at that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That was a different post where I was referring to Dean.

Korben, clearly you have trouble reading, but look back and see that there were two different posts - one was referring to Dean and the other was clearly not. If you really can't understand, there's no point continuing with this because it's clearly beyond your grasp of simple English. Just take a look at the rules and read them really slowly so that you understand that doxing is not acceptable here.
my English is fine yours not so much and once again you make accusations i have done something i have not your well known for you ability to start an argument in an empty room seems thats your only talent and a fucking sad one at that

Just to clarify, you linked to Dean's pic, and you linked to Stooo's name. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
my English is fine yours not so much and once again you make accusations i have done something i have not your well known for you ability to start an argument in an empty room seems thats your only talent and a fucking sad one at that

Just to clarify, you linked to Dean's pic, and you linked to Stooo's name. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
i linked dean pic to what ? dean ?

and there isn`t anything about stoo on my site as far as i recall
and we where talking about the link to my site and its content and you then brought up deans picture so twisting isn`t going to change any of that

and as far as i remember there is nothing about stooo on my site so your claims you where at the time referring to stoo make no sense and if it doesn`t make sense it`s a lie (judge judy)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just to clarify, you linked to Dean's pic, and you linked to Stooo's name. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
i linked dean pic to what ? dean ?

and there isn`t anything about stoo on my site as far as i recall
and we where talking about the link to my site and its content   and you then brought up deans picture so twisting isn`t going to change any of that

and as far as i remember there is nothing about stooo on my site so your claims you where at the time referring to stoo make no sense and if it doesn`t make sense it`s  a lie (judge judy)

I didn't say there was anything about Stooo on your site. You linked to his real name on this forum. We were talking about two different things. You're getting in a right mess aren't you?

Anyway, do you think it was fine for Sassy to link to a site where Didge's real name was?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:14 pm

I think it's good that the issue is addressed because some people clearly have a different idea as to what constitutes doxing, and what information is allowed on here.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
i linked dean pic to what ? dean ?

and there isn`t anything about stoo on my site as far as i recall
and we where talking about the link to my site and its content   and you then brought up deans picture so twisting isn`t going to change any of that

and as far as i remember there is nothing about stooo on my site so your claims you where at the time referring to stoo make no sense and if it doesn`t make sense it`s  a lie (judge judy)

I didn't say there was anything about Stooo on your site. You linked to his real name on this forum. We were talking about two different things. You're getting in a right mess aren't you?

Anyway, do you think it was fine for Sassy to link to a site where Didge's real name was?
yet we where at the time talking about the link in my signature you then brought up deans picture and its very clear you are in a right mess and that because you made a mistake your trying to backtrack and justify that mistake with parts of posts taken out of sequence

And as far as stoo goes he himself uses his name on his own and other sites and the fact he is a convicted criminal hence his name is on a government web site and local papers as discovered by others is hardly my doing but i am sure he will appreciate you dragging it all up again as i have not mentioned any where in years till you dragged my name in to it with your accusations

And as to sassy and didge really could not care less they are both grown ups they can sort it out them selfs with the admins and mods its not my place to tell ether of any of them what is right and wrong or how to run there forum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:37 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say there was anything about Stooo on your site. You linked to his real name on this forum. We were talking about two different things. You're getting in a right mess aren't you?

Anyway, do you think it was fine for Sassy to link to a site where Didge's real name was?
yet we where at the time talking about the link in my signature you then brought up deans picture and its very clear you are in a right mess and that because you made a mistake your trying to backtrack and justify that mistake with parts of posts taken out of sequence

And as far as stoo goes he himself uses his name on his own and other sites and the fact he is a convicted criminal hence his name is on a government web site and local papers as discovered by others  is hardly my doing but i am sure he will appreciate you dragging it all up again as i have not mentioned any where in years till you dragged my name in to it with your accusations

And as to sassy and didge really could not care less they are both grown ups they can sort it out them selfs with the admins and mods its not my place to tell ether of any of them what is right and wrong or how to run there forum

No, I was not talking about Dean at the time, and neither were you. You know that, I know that, and so would anyone else who bothered to read this stuff. You're trying to backtrack because you know you messed up and got it wrong.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31680
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please respect the anonymity of your fellow members

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum