Post by Fuzzy Zack on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Clicking on this thread
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Regrets

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:36 pm

never regret the things you have done...they are past, the shame will be going to your grave regretting the things you could have done

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:45 pm

Agree Victor.
Which I would also add, that like here with the examples provided as regrets, they should instead be seen as an oportunity.
Take the opportunity that many people have now and learn to play the piano and become a much better swimmer. It will make the individual more phsyically fit. You have the mental challenge of learning to play the piano, of which both then would be seen as something inspirational to view each day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:40 pm

I don't really regret much in life.
Maybe a couple of times I should have said 'yes'  instead of 'No' .....but then if I had I may have regretted it.....so all in all....no regrets.
Syl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:36 pm

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top