HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

This is when I most love the site.When there's all this hatred & poison flowing.

Keep it up coz I'm loving it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:09 pm


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3013
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Watcha Smelly.

Excellent video which reflects perfectly the mood on this site.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:42 pm

Have you come back expecially for Halloween?

I've been shouting a lot on here yesterday.
I'm like the wicked witch of the South East

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Shady wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Watcha Smelly.

Excellent video which reflects perfectly the mood on this site.

it warms my heart shady

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3013
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:27 pm

eddie wrote:Have you come back expecially for Halloween?

I've been shouting a lot on here yesterday.
I'm like the wicked witch of the South East

Good afternoon Eddie.

That's the problem with you lot in the South East.....you're all wicked Laughing

Now if you lived in the South West,you'd be a good'n like me.

I've had a read through of the latest Didge exit.Talk about a blaze of glory.....more like a damp squib.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Shady wrote:

Watcha Smelly.

Excellent video which reflects perfectly the mood on this site.

it warms my heart shady

Yeah I'm with you on that one as I can't stand all this pink & fluffy friendly stuff.

But what I really like are the totally racist buggers like Veya.........he's topline shit & I love him for it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:29 pm

He will be back and then I'm never going to be able to forget it......For the next 2,456,895 posts......

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:36 pm

eddie wrote:He will be back and then I'm never going to be able to forget it......For the next 2,456,895 posts......

Poor old Guest/Didge.He's such a bully to the ladies & he knows he can get away with being one on a chat forum.

But every now & then,his conscience catches up with him & he flips.

BAAAAAD BULLY!.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Shady wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

it warms my heart shady

Yeah I'm with you on that one as I can't stand all this pink & fluffy friendly stuff.

But what I really like are the totally racist buggers like Veya.........he's topline shit & I love him for it.

yes indeedy

veya is completly unashamed of his racist hatred, he is of course only eclipsed by ben and quill who are not only unashamed but publicly proud of their racist hatred

i much prefer the out and proud racists over those slimey ones who try and pretend they are "anti racists"

perhaps we should have race pride marches for ben and quill and veya??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3013
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Shady wrote:

Yeah I'm with you on that one as I can't stand all this pink & fluffy friendly stuff.

But what I really like are the totally racist buggers like Veya.........he's topline shit & I love him for it.

yes indeedy

veya is completly unashamed of his racist hatred, he is of course only eclipsed by ben and quill who are not only unashamed but publicly proud of their racist hatred

i much prefer the out and proud racists over those slimey ones who try and pretend they are "anti racists"

perhaps we should have race pride marches for ben and quill and veya??


Yes that's a good idea.Perhaps they could march alongside ISIS supporters?

But hey,I doubt if the ISIS bunch would want to be associated with such bigoted racists. What a Face

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

This is when I most love the site.When there's all this hatred & poison flowing.

Keep it up coz I'm loving it.

Oh i bet!

Is this a quick visit or are you staying on? Laughing

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2773
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Halloween is coming. He's just getting warmed up.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Thats good as i think hes actually quite sweet! Shocked affraid

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2773
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:32 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

This is when I most love the site.When there's all this hatred & poison flowing.

Keep it up coz I'm loving it.

Oh i bet!

Is this a quick visit or are you staying on? Laughing

I'm guessing that I'll be around for a week or two.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello shady,, glad to see you are about safe and well!




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by feelthelove on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Thats good as i think hes actually quite sweet!  Shocked affraid

Sweet??????????? I've always been a little afraid............ x

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Hello shady,, glad to see you are about safe and well!





Thanks Tommy.You okay?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:55 pm

feelthelove wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Thats good as i think hes actually quite sweet!  Shocked affraid

Sweet??????????? I've always been a little afraid............ x

Good evening FTL.

I can't believe how good I've been just lately.

It's driving me up the wall.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by feelthelove on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:44 am

Shady wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Sweet??????????? I've always been a little afraid............ x

Good evening FTL.

I can't believe how good I've been just lately.

It's driving me up the wall.

Good Morning Shady

I'm sure that somewhere out there a poster is preparing to walk your plank I love that smiley's evil grin

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 am

feelthelove wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Thats good as i think hes actually quite sweet!  Shocked affraid

Sweet??????????? I've always been a little afraid............ x

Lol he just pretends to be hard!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2773
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:11 am

Shady wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Hello shady,, glad to see you are about safe and well!





Thanks Tommy.You okay?


Lurvely!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19199
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum