Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Perhaps I missed something as I was logged on but not online last night.

I saw Veya and didge, getting very riled by their Christianity thread and posting lots of picture posts up.
I saw nothing untoward happen - then this morning I find they're banned?
No reason stated (unless I missed it?) and no behaviours that warrented a banning?

I'll wait for an explanation.


Last edited by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:23 am

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:I believe we should really leave this thread alone and let Veya or Ben respond

As this will only turn in a hate fest thread!

Exactly. Thank you

After you got what you wanted of course when you should have just sent them a pm.

Double standards again

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:25 am

So it's just business as usual then. Nobody cares that two people were banned for no reason by a moderator who is clearly a bully.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by nicko on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:25 am

My opinion {for what it's worth} no one should be banned, if you don't like their posts DON'T READ THEM.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9530
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Now you are being pathetic and nasty.





I'll be nastier if you keep on excusing the bigotry against Christians on here.

Threats now, making a mockery of what you were saying yesterday.

Double standards yet again

You are just nothing but an annoying twat always look to stir

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So it's just business as usual then. Nobody cares that two people were banned for no reason by a moderator who is clearly a bully.


You are a guest in this house, that means its not down to you to decide who is allowed as a guest or not.

The thing is you love this sort of thing and thrive on the drama

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 am

This is the post which prompted Veya to ban VOD and HF.

All I can see veya, is you, a big bully in the playground who feels he should go around telling religious people how stupid he thinks they are.

In fact, you're almost worse than religious people becaeue apart from the Jehovah's Witnesses, they mostly leave you alone.

Yea, you're a Jehovah's Atheist.

Stop knocking on people's door Veya. You're a nuisance and an irritant and no one is letting you in anyway.
You're a very angry atheist.

It was all true, and he threw a tantrum because he knew it was true.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So it's just business as usual then. Nobody cares that two people were banned for no reason by a moderator who is clearly a bully.


I care because no one should be banned simply because they are disliked, or annoying or any other reason, unless they break rules.

They left of their own accord last time so it's not as if they were even on a permanent ban; only two posters are on a permanent ban and that is Phil (catman) and Andrea Boreman.

Anyone else is welcome back.

Ben's input is what is needed.


Oh and I don't do sneaky pms - everything I say is in the open.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:This is the post which prompted Veya to ban VOD and HF.

All I can see veya, is you, a big bully in the playground who feels he should go around telling religious people how stupid he thinks they are.

In fact, you're almost worse than religious people becaeue apart from the Jehovah's Witnesses, they mostly leave you alone.

Yea, you're a Jehovah's Atheist.

Stop knocking on people's door Veya. You're a nuisance and an irritant and no one is letting you in anyway.
You're a very angry atheist.

It was all true, and he threw a tantrum because he knew it was true.


More bullshit assumptions.

Again it has fuck all to do with you as its not your forum.


Eddie just loves to cause a shit storm, she could have sent a PM, but no, she wants to have people kiss up to her because she is so pathetically insecure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:38 am

I see Didge is on a mission to get eddie removed as moderator now. Two down - only a few more to go.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I see Didge is on a mission to get eddie removed as moderator now. Two down - only a few more to go.


I see you keep making yourself look a complete hypocrite.

I have said for ages she is not fit for purpose, she should do the decent thing and resign, after her last feeble attempt to protect you from a question was theb last straw. That was pathetic, she is so biased its beyond belief and have utterly no respect for someone so dishonest and a manipulator of shit stiring

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:22 am

Here we go didge, here's a question for you:

What if I banned you yesterday because you were getting on my nerves.
Would that be fair?

What if Veya or any other mod banned you because you were getting on their nerves.
Would that be fair?

What if I banned Vod and HF yesterday because they were getting on my nerves.
Would that be fair?

I'll tell you want would've happened if the first scenarios had occurred:
You'd have called for me to be removed as mod because I'd banned you unfairly.

Am I right?


If the second scenario had occurred I'd have made this exact thread with your name in it, instead of Vod and HF.

Am I right?


If the third scenario had occurred, you'd have called for me to be removed as a moderator becaeue I'd been unfair to two other members.

Am I right?


Correct any of them if I'm wrong, please do.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:27 am

1) I would have little to say on the matter because I would be banned
and I would not put it past you either

2) I would have little to say on the matter because I would be banned
Though it has not happened and you do not know the reason they have been banned is as you perceive

So all other questions are irrelevant, as they are based on your assumptions as to why they were banned.

You have to know the main reasons before asking questions which have of yet no relevance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:29 am

Which proves my point, so much for letting it go, you just want to further disrup the forum.
Ever since you became a mod you have been nothing but trouble.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:31 am

Cuchulain wrote:1) I would have little to say on the matter because I would be banned
and I would not put it past you either

2) I would have little to say on the matter because I would be banned
Though it has not happened and you do not know the reason they have been banned is as you perceive

So all other questions are irrelevant, as they are based on your assumptions as to why they were banned.

You have to know the main reasons before asking questions which have of yet no relevance

So you don't know the reason they are banned either?
Don't you want to know? You post on a forum and you don't care that two people are banned for no reason?

And you absolutely know, without a doubt, that had this happened to anyone, including you, I'd have made this thread.

You absolutely know that didge and you absolutely know that I'm right and you absolutely know that you, as a person who advocates fairness, know what Veya did was wrong.


_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:34 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:1) I would have little to say on the matter because I would be banned
and I would not put it past you either

2) I would have little to say on the matter because I would be banned
Though it has not happened and you do not know the reason they have been banned is as you perceive

So all other questions are irrelevant, as they are based on your assumptions as to why they were banned.

You have to know the main reasons before asking questions which have of yet no relevance

So you don't know the reason they are banned either?
Don't you want to know? You post on a forum and you don't care that two people are banned for no reason?

And you absolutely know, without a doubt, that had this happened to anyone, including you, I'd have made this thread.

You absolutely know that didge and you absolutely know that I'm right and you absolutely know that you, as a person who advocates fairness, know what Veya did was wrong.



You keep claiming no reason, when you do not know the reason, so that is just you being upset because you were the one that snuck them back onto the forum and hence you have taken personnally.
As I am yet to hear his reasons I will refrain from judging but at the end of the day its their forum, not ours.
We are nothing more than guests and its time you respected that.

You could have asked personally via PM, but you wanted to cause an outrage to win favour with posters in order to get them back.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:51 am

Why do you keep repeating that mantra "you snuck them back on"

Can you explain how I did that please?

Whilst you're at it, you can also tell me who owns this forum as you said "their" forum?

Whilst you're at it, perhaps you'll be pleased to know that I'm thinking of leaving now as I find this forum a bit of a headache nowadays.

And you do know that it will be your arse banned too, if you fuck Veya off any more than you already do?

Say what you like about me didge, but I stick to the rules, and I'd have had your back 100% if this had happened to you.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:55 am

eddie wrote:Why do you keep repeating that mantra "you snuck them back on"

Can you explain how I did that please?

Whilst you're at it, you can also tell me who owns this forum as you said "their" forum?

Whilst you're at it, perhaps you'll be pleased to know that I'm thinking of leaving now as I find this forum a bit of a headache nowadays.

And you do know that it will be your arse banned too, if you fuck Veya off any more than you already do?

Say what you like about me didge, but I stick to the rules, and I'd have had your back 100% if this had happened to you.

Are you thinking of leaving as a mod or as a poster?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:56 am

Both.

I rarely get to a point where I've had enough and I never leave forums.

But I find I just can't post among bullies

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:56 am

eddie wrote:Why do you keep repeating that mantra "you snuck them back on"

Can you explain how I did that please?

Whilst you're at it, you can also tell me who owns this forum as you said "their" forum?

Whilst you're at it, perhaps you'll be pleased to know that I'm thinking of leaving now as I find this forum a bit of a headache nowadays.

And you do know that it will be your arse banned too, if you fuck Veya off any more than you already do?

Say what you like about me didge, but I stick to the rules, and I'd have had your back 100% if this had happened to you.



Eddie you abuse the rules, prime example coming to me when I was asking Rags a questions, that was just pathetic.
If you leave that is on your own head and nobody else at the end of the day.
If I get banned so be it.


What I will put to you, imagine Philagain had been allowed back on and you were the owner of the forum, how would you feel/
Now place that into context with how clearly this is the same with allowing the God squad on?

I guess its more about bothering to even ask the owners of the forum, which clearly you never did, as clearly they had reservations about them being on here. That is the impression Veya has said in regards yesterday to them coming back and lets face it Dibs was under a different name,.

Anyhow, you want to whinge and moan about it, frankly I could not give a shit to be honest and have said my peace. If you want to leave, then more fool you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:57 am

eddie wrote:Both.

I rarely get to a point where I've had enough and I never leave forums.

But I find I just can't post among bullies

I just think that there can be no justification for the banning of VOD and HF, and yet I know that Ben will defend it. It's the principle of the matter.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:58 am

eddie wrote:Both.

I rarely get to a point where I've had enough and I never leave forums.

But I find I just can't post among bullies


Oh please spare me the victim card, that is just pathetic.
If you cannot take the fact you have annoyed some on here with your moderation, then you cannot clearly take criticism.
At the end of the day I just want you to be fair and that is not to much to ask

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:59 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Why do you keep repeating that mantra "you snuck them back on"

Can you explain how I did that please?

Whilst you're at it, you can also tell me who owns this forum as you said "their" forum?

Whilst you're at it, perhaps you'll be pleased to know that I'm thinking of leaving now as I find this forum a bit of a headache nowadays.

And you do know that it will be your arse banned too, if you fuck Veya off any more than you already do?

Say what you like about me didge, but I stick to the rules, and I'd have had your back 100% if this had happened to you.



Eddie you abuse the rules, prime example coming to me when I was asking Rags a questions, that was just pathetic.
If you leave that is on your own head and nobody else at the end of the day.
If I get banned so be it.


What I will put to you, imagine Philagain had been allowed back on and you were the owner of the forum, how would you feel/
Now place that into context with how clearly this is the same with allowing the God squad on?

I guess its more about bothering to even ask the owners of the forum, which clearly you never did, as clearly they had reservations about them being on here. That is the impression Veya has said in regards yesterday to them coming back and lets face it Dibs was under a different name,.

Anyhow, you want to whinge and moan about it, frankly I could not give a shit to be honest and have said my peace. If you want to leave, then more fool you.

I asked eddie to intervene when you were badgering me with the same stuff over and again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:59 am

The fact that Didge calls them the "God squad" is very telling.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Ben said he didn't remember banning HF and VOD anyway. He never said they weren't welcome here.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The fact that Didge calls them the "God squad" is very telling.


They have been called this before you joining here.
So its not a new name

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 pm

If Ben allowed Phil back on I'd say "well I'm not happy but if he leaves me alone that's cool"

Ben doesn't like Hf very much and he tolerates Vod, (IMO)but he never minded them coming back

You're not privy to the mod section so I understand your confusion

As to you and Veya, you're a pair of bullies who spammed a thread with provocative posts.

You know it and everyone who's seen it, knows it.

I'm not surprised at Veya, he's an hysterical poster, but I am surprised at you! You can be an idiot and rude like we all can, but I never had you down as a bully didge.

You and Veya bullied and provoked those two yesterday and in actual fact, broke a forum rule and lost any last ounce of respect I had for either of you.

You are better than that tbh.


Last edited by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Excuse me, but they are VOD and HF. They shouldn't be referred to as the "God squad"

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:



Eddie you abuse the rules, prime example coming to me when I was asking Rags a questions, that was just pathetic.
If you leave that is on your own head and nobody else at the end of the day.
If I get banned so be it.


What I will put to you, imagine Philagain had been allowed back on and you were the owner of the forum, how would you feel/
Now place that into context with how clearly this is the same with allowing the God squad on?

I guess its more about bothering to even ask the owners of the forum, which clearly you never did, as clearly they had reservations about them being on here. That is the impression Veya has said in regards yesterday to them coming back and lets face it Dibs was under a different name,.

Anyhow, you want to whinge and moan about it, frankly I could not give a shit to be honest and have said my peace. If you want to leave, then more fool you.

I asked eddie to intervene when you were badgering me with the same stuff over and again.


Which is not against the rules, you knew you would having to answer look stupid and looked to eddie to get you out of doing so.
That was pathetic and Eddie was pandering to you, when she should have told you to answer the questions.
Its not against the rules and you were playing up to her being the pathetic claim to being a victim

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Excuse me, but they are VOD and HF. They shouldn't be referred to as the "God squad"

Sorry that was lazy typing and I'll correct it.
You're right.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I asked eddie to intervene when you were badgering me with the same stuff over and again.


Which is not against the rules, you knew you would having to answer look stupid and looked to eddie to get you out of doing so.
That was pathetic and Eddie was pandering to you, when she should have told you to answer the questions.
Its not against the rules and you were playing up to her being the pathetic claim to being a victim

Eddie wants people to feel comfortable posting here, and you were badgering me over and over again, plus you were spamming the thread. If you can't moderate your own behaviour, someone else has to ask you to do so.

Grow up.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:04 pm

eddie wrote:If Ben allowed Phil back on I'd say "well I'm not happy but if he leaves me alone that's cool"

Ben doesn't like the God squad but he never minded them coming back

You're not privy to the mod section so I understand your confusion

As to you and Veya, you're a pair of bullies who spammed a thread with provocative posts.

You know it and everyone who's seen it, knows it.

I'm not surprised at Veya, he's an hysterical poster, but I am surprised at you! You can be an idiot and rude like we all can, but I never had you down as a bully didge.

You and Veya bullied and provoked those two yesterday and in actual fact, broke a forum rule and lost any last ounce of respect I had for either of you.

You are better than that tbh.


That is not what I asked.
I asked if you owned the forum and one of your admin team brought back Philagain without asking you, how would you feel?
This is the point you miss, as its not your forum.

So you now claim I am a bully, seriously that is just lame, when it is you and the girlie gang fvrom flap that bullies others, which you have done to me numereous times when you fall out with me. So spare me the bully claim as you are one of the worst Eddie

Seriously I could not give a stuff anymore, do what you like, but I have no interest in you what so ever

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Excuse me, but they are VOD and HF. They shouldn't be referred to as the "God squad"

Sorry that was lazy typing  and I'll correct it.
You're right.

Thanks eddie. It just sounds like a label, and I already think that they were banned for their religious views.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Both.

I rarely get to a point where I've had enough and I never leave forums.

But I find I just can't post among bullies


Oh please spare me the victim card, that is just pathetic.
If you cannot take the fact you have annoyed some on here with your moderation, then you cannot clearly take criticism.
At the end of the day I just want you to be fair and that is not to much to ask

Not some. Just you.....
Because we had an argument yesterday.
You did the same to Irn because you and he fell out a lot.

Had we been laughing and joking you'd be saying nothing, or backing me up in this thread.

You're not as honest as you pretend to be. Nor as noble. Nor as unbiased.


Last edited by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Which is not against the rules, you knew you would having to answer look stupid and looked to eddie to get you out of doing so.
That was pathetic and Eddie was pandering to you, when she should have told you to answer the questions.
Its not against the rules and you were playing up to her being the pathetic claim to being a victim

Eddie wants people to feel comfortable posting here, and you were badgering me over and over again, plus you were spamming the thread. If you can't moderate your own behaviour, someone else has to ask you to do so.

Grow up.


Wrong it was you being immature and playting on to the sympatheies of eddie

It was pathetic and both of you got caught out on this.

No rules were broken and you were trying poorly to get out of answring a question which would have made you look stupid.

That is why it is you that needs to grow up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Oh please spare me the victim card, that is just pathetic.
If you cannot take the fact you have annoyed some on here with your moderation, then you cannot clearly take criticism.
At the end of the day I just want you to be fair and that is not to much to ask

Not some. Just you.....
Because we had an argument yesterday.

Had we been laughing and joking you'd be saying nothing, or backing me up in this thread.

You're not as honest as you pretend to be. Nor as noble.


You lost me backing you a long time ago when you were dishonest with me.

I told you this.

Now I am indifferent to you, which is all your doing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eddie wants people to feel comfortable posting here, and you were badgering me over and over again, plus you were spamming the thread. If you can't moderate your own behaviour, someone else has to ask you to do so.

Grow up.


Wrong it was you being immature and playting on to the sympatheies of eddie

It was pathetic and both of you got caught out on this.

No rules were broken and you were trying poorly to get out of answring a question which would have made you look stupid.

That is why it is you that needs to grow up

Well you stopped spamming and badgering me didn't you? That's all I wanted.

Actually, you did break a rule.

It is accepted that discussions will become heated and that insults will be swapped between members, but lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

You went beyond lines of common decency when you harassed me over and over again. Get over it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:If Ben allowed Phil back on I'd say "well I'm not happy but if he leaves me alone that's cool"

Ben doesn't like the God squad but he never minded them coming back

You're not privy to the mod section so I understand your confusion

As to you and Veya, you're a pair of bullies who spammed a thread with provocative posts.

You know it and everyone who's seen it, knows it.

I'm not surprised at Veya, he's an hysterical poster, but I am surprised at you! You can be an idiot and rude like we all can, but I never had you down as a bully didge.

You and Veya bullied and provoked those two yesterday and in actual fact, broke a forum rule and lost any last ounce of respect I had for either of you.

You are better than that tbh.


That is not what I asked.
I asked if you owned the forum and one of your admin team brought back Philagain without asking you, how would you feel?
This is the point you miss, as its not your forum.

So you now claim I am a bully, seriously that is just lame, when it is you and the girlie gang fvrom flap that bullies others, which you have done to me numereous times when you fall out with me. So spare me the bully claim as you are one of the worst Eddie

Seriously I could not give a stuff anymore, do what you like, but I have no interest in you what so ever

I'm going to wrote it in,large letters:

THEY WERE NOT BANNED SO DID NOT NEED TO BE INVITED BACK!!!!!


Do you understand that now? Of course you don't! It soenwt suit your argument does it!!!!?

You are a bully.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Wrong it was you being immature and playting on to the sympatheies of eddie

It was pathetic and both of you got caught out on this.

No rules were broken and you were trying poorly to get out of answring a question which would have made you look stupid.

That is why it is you that needs to grow up

Well you stopped spamming and badgering me didn't you? That's all I wanted.

Actually, you did break a rule.

It is accepted that discussions will become heated and that insults will be swapped between members, but lines of common decency and propriety should not be crossed:

You went beyond lines of common decency when you harassed me over and over again. Get over it.


I did not stop actually and kept it up after Eddie asked, so you are wrong again

That is subjective and you are not the judge to rule on such matters, which is your problem really, yopu think that you are, when you are nothing but an insigniifcant idiot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:10 pm

I'm logging off

I've had enough

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34821
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you stopped spamming and badgering me didn't you? That's all I wanted.

Actually, you did break a rule.



You went beyond lines of common decency when you harassed me over and over again. Get over it.


I did not stop actually and kept it up after Eddie asked, so you are wrong again

That is subjective and you are not the judge to rule on such matters, which is your problem really, yopu think that you are, when you are nothing but an insigniifcant idiot

You did stop - you just turned on eddie instead. You have no respect for her as a moderator, so why should anyone respect what Veya did?

Double standards from you yet again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


That is not what I asked.
I asked if you owned the forum and one of your admin team brought back Philagain without asking you, how would you feel?
This is the point you miss, as its not your forum.

So you now claim I am a bully, seriously that is just lame, when it is you and the girlie gang fvrom flap that bullies others, which you have done to me numereous times when you fall out with me. So spare me the bully claim as you are one of the worst Eddie

Seriously I could not give a stuff anymore, do what you like, but I have no interest in you what so ever

I'm going to wrote it in,large letters:

THEY WERE NOT BANNED SO DID  NOT NEED TO BE INVITED BACK!!!!!


Do you understand that now? Of course you don't! It soenwt suit your argument does it!!!!?

You are a bully.


Well that is not how it read from Veya, who i am inclined to believe over a liar like you Eddie

Calling me a bully does not make me one, when it is you two pissy little fuckwits jumping on me here, not the other way round.

You have a history with your pathetic little secret girlie club of ganging up on posters, of which you dragged me into for my own shame of falling for such shit

So spare me any shit on bullying when you instigated the worst bullying episode in forum history

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


I did not stop actually and kept it up after Eddie asked, so you are wrong again

That is subjective and you are not the judge to rule on such matters, which is your problem really, yopu think that you are, when you are nothing but an insigniifcant idiot

You did stop - you just turned on eddie instead. You have no respect for her as a moderator, so why should anyone respect what Veya did?

Double standards from you yet again.


I have good reason as she has ganged up on posters before, as explained before.

So no double standards I just have little respect for Eddie, who is utterly two faced

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You did stop - you just turned on eddie instead. You have no respect for her as a moderator, so why should anyone respect what Veya did?

Double standards from you yet again.


I have good reason as she has ganged up on posters before, as explained before.

So no double standards I just have little respect for Eddie, who is utterly two faced

She didn't gang up on you, she asked you to stop badgering me because I asked her to step in.

How many times do you have to be told that?


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


I have good reason as she has ganged up on posters before, as explained before.

So no double standards I just have little respect for Eddie, who is utterly two faced

She didn't gang up on you, she asked you to stop badgering me because I asked her to step in.

How many times do you have to be told that?



Yes she has before and she stepped in because you went crying to her when no rule was broken. You played the victim card to get out of answering a question.

Just like you that was pathetic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She didn't gang up on you, she asked you to stop badgering me because I asked her to step in.

How many times do you have to be told that?



Yes she has before and she stepped in because you went crying to her when no rule was broken. You played the victim card to get out of answering a question.

Just like you that was pathetic

I didn't like being badgered by you. I asked you to stop, and you refused, so I asked a mod to step in. That's normal on forums.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Yes she has before and she stepped in because you went crying to her when no rule was broken. You played the victim card to get out of answering a question.

Just like you that was pathetic

I didn't like being badgered by you. I asked you to stop, and you refused, so I asked a mod to step in. That's normal on forums.



Then its very daft to be on a forum, where people will get asked questions and conintued to be asked if they fail or attempt or weasel out as you do

So its called tough and will make an even bigger point to do so when you attempt to weasel out of

Now I have work to do, so you can sit and sulk for all I care as you are nothing b ut a brat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't like being badgered by you. I asked you to stop, and you refused, so I asked a mod to step in. That's normal on forums.



Then its very daft to be on a forum, where people will get asked questions and conintued to be asked if they fail or attempt or weasel out as you do

So its called tough and will make an even bigger point to do so when you attempt to weasel out of

Now I have work to do, so you can sit and sulk for all I care as you are nothing b ut a brat

There's something wrong with you Didge. You have no sense of common decency, you think you're the bee's knees, that you have the right to do whatever you want at all times, and that anyone who objects to your bullying and harassment is in the wrong. You have this massive ego problem whereby you simply can't see anyone else's point of view at any time. If you don't get what you want, you just spam and spam, and badger and harass someone.

You know very well that if it had been eddie who had banned VOD and HF, you'd be sitting here calling her all sorts and demanding that they were unbanned.

I think you're a sociopath.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Then its very daft to be on a forum, where people will get asked questions and conintued to be asked if they fail or attempt or weasel out as you do

So its called tough and will make an even bigger point to do so when you attempt to weasel out of

Now I have work to do, so you can sit and sulk for all I care as you are nothing b ut a brat

There's something wrong with you Didge. You have no sense of common decency, you think you're the bee's knees, that you have the right to do whatever you want at all times, and that anyone who objects to your bullying and harassment is in the wrong. You have this massive ego problem whereby you simply can't see anyone else's point of view at any time. If you don't get what you want, you just spam and spam, and badger and harass someone.

You know very well that if it had been eddie who had banned VOD and HF, you'd be sitting here calling her all sorts and demanding that they were unbanned.

I think you're a sociopath.



lol a non-expert claiming they are an expert to conclude a medical diagnosis with the feeble and immature attempt that this will wind the other person up.
Epic fail
You can continue with your delusions Rags, but if anyone is a shit stirrer its you daily and from what I understand not just this forum

I think you are an insecure love starved idiot, hence the craving of attention.

Now I ma going as you bore the fuck out of me with your bollocks

Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's something wrong with you Didge. You have no sense of common decency, you think you're the bee's knees, that you have the right to do whatever you want at all times, and that anyone who objects to your bullying and harassment is in the wrong. You have this massive ego problem whereby you simply can't see anyone else's point of view at any time. If you don't get what you want, you just spam and spam, and badger and harass someone.

You know very well that if it had been eddie who had banned VOD and HF, you'd be sitting here calling her all sorts and demanding that they were unbanned.

I think you're a sociopath.



lol a non-expert claiming they are an expert to conclude a medical diagnosis with the feeble and immature attempt that this will wind the other person up.
Epic fail
You can continue with your delusions Rags, but if anyone is a shit stirrer its you daily and from what I understand not just this forum

I think you are an insecure love starved idiot, hence the craving of attention.

Now I ma going as you bore the fuck out of me with your bollocks

Laters

You're not wired up right. You bully people in real life too if they don't do exactly what you want them to do - by your own admission.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30527
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Who says "militant atheism" doesnt exist?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum