Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Perhaps I missed something as I was logged on but not online last night.

I saw Veya and didge, getting very riled by their Christianity thread and posting lots of picture posts up.
I saw nothing untoward happen - then this morning I find they're banned?
No reason stated (unless I missed it?) and no behaviours that warrented a banning?

I'll wait for an explanation.


Last edited by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

No but she needs to stay on the right side of Ben and Veya
There are no flies on Sassy

Well she said that VOD broke the rules by starting the Muslim devotional thread. However, Sassy has broken the rules herself by starting threads designed to insult or provoke another member.

Ah yes but that would only be a problem if the rules applied to all!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There are two - Fuzzy Zack and Sexy Mama.


Thank you, Ragga.

Do we know if they are genuine Muslims or trolls pretending to be?

As far as I know, they are real Muslims, but I could be wrong.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Well it's Ben's forum and he's already stated that he's unbanning Vod and HF after a few days.

So I'm sure we will all agree to abide by his ruling.

I've suggested we get rid of the religious sections seeing as some members aren't mature enough to allow people to post on them.


_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:55 pm

eddie wrote:Well it's Ben's forum and he's already stated that he's unbanning Vod and HF after a few days.

So I'm sure we will all agree to abide by his ruling.

I've suggested we get rid of the religious sections seeing as some members aren't mature  enough to allow people to post on them.


He has said he'll unban them?

I do think something should be done about the religious stuff. There's too much of it - both anti-Muslim and anti-Christian. Apart from anything, the same old stuff is repeated over and over again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Well it's Ben's forum and he's already stated that he's unbanning Vod and HF after a few days.

So I'm sure we will all agree to abide by his ruling.

I've suggested we get rid of the religious sections seeing as some members aren't mature  enough to allow people to post on them.


He has said he'll unban them?

I do think something should be done about the religious stuff. There's too much of it - both anti-Muslim and anti-Christian. Apart from anything, the same old stuff is repeated over and over again.

Good afternoon Raggs.

I trust you are well?

Raggs what are we going to talk about if we don't talk about religion? Maybe we could talk about Australians murdering Aborigines and sharks or how about Yanks murdering themselves in education facilities?

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He has said he'll unban them?

I do think something should be done about the religious stuff. There's too much of it - both anti-Muslim and anti-Christian. Apart from anything, the same old stuff is repeated over and over again.

Good afternoon Raggs.

I trust you are well?

Raggs what are we going to talk about if we don't talk about religion? Maybe we could talk about Australians murdering Aborigines and sharks or how about Yanks murdering themselves in education facilities?

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Afternoon Shady. I think it would be a good idea to talk about the murderous Aussies and yanks. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Raggs.

I trust you are well?

Raggs what are we going to talk about if we don't talk about religion? Maybe we could talk about Australians murdering Aborigines and sharks or how about Yanks murdering themselves in education facilities?

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Afternoon Shady. I think it would be a good idea to talk about the murderous Aussies and yanks. Laughing

THAT'S IT.YOU'RE BANNED!!

WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Afternoon Shady. I think it would be a good idea to talk about the murderous Aussies and yanks. Laughing

THAT'S IT.YOU'RE BANNED!!

WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!!

Afternoon Mr Shady Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Raggs.

I trust you are well?

Raggs what are we going to talk about if we don't talk about religion? Maybe we could talk about Australians murdering Aborigines and sharks or how about Yanks murdering themselves in education facilities?

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Afternoon Shady. I think it would be a good idea to talk about the murderous Aussies and yanks. Laughing

"how about Yanks murdering themselves in education facilities?"

cheers

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Nems wrote:
Shady wrote:

THAT'S IT.YOU'RE BANNED!!

WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!!

Afternoon Mr Shady Wink

Good afternoon Nems.

I hope you & your family are well.

Nems,what's been happening here? I go away for 3 weeks & come back to all this trouble.

There's always a complete lack of discipline when I'm absent from the site.What gives?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Afternoon Shady. I think it would be a good idea to talk about the murderous Aussies and yanks. Laughing

"how about Yanks murdering themselves in education facilities?"

cheers  

They're fucking bonkers.Nearly as bad a Aussies eating Kangaroos.

I mean,who would do that? Eat a kangaroo?....Weird.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Hello Shady, made anyone walk the plank lately.?


avatar
nicko

Posts : 9922
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Shady wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

"how about Yanks murdering themselves in education facilities?"

cheers  

They're fucking bonkers.Nearly as bad a Aussies eating Kangaroos.

I mean,who would do that? Eat a kangaroo?....Weird.

roos are soooooo cute and lovable

you must be a heartless whoredog indeed to murder such lovely creatures, i guess aussies are just bush wacking thugs at the bottom of it, no better the man who hunted cecil the lion in my opinion


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:58 pm

nicko wrote:Hello Shady, made anyone walk the plank lately.?



Hello mate.No,no plank walking as I've not been abroad.Just been doing a bit of stuff up country & in London.

Things good with you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:59 pm

Shady, as long as I keep breathing it's good.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9922
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes and he accused me of being damaged by an inappropriate relationship with my father. So a bit of practice what you preach wouldn't go amiss

Totally false, Nems.  I accused you of having a dysfunctional relationship, not inappropriate.  You are being dishonest.  You have relationship issues with male figures; nothing sexual.

As for nicko, anyone who has been in combat since Vietnam, including Iraq and Afghanistan, has killed children.  Nicko knows it, and he knows I know it.

That was such a cruel thing to say, and yet you hold yourself up as a "righteous" person who thinks they're above so many others.

You sound like the Islamic extremists who caused trouble here at a homecoming parade.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There are two - Fuzzy Zack and Sexy Mama.


Thank you, Ragga.

Do we know if they are genuine Muslims or trolls pretending to be?


Like you predending to be?

Fuck off Troll

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:14 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Stormee wrote:


Thank you, Ragga.

Do we know if they are genuine Muslims or trolls pretending to be?


Like you predending to be?

Fuck off Troll

Stormee isn't a troll, he's just trying to learn a thing or two about the members here.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:14 pm

How do you know storm is a troll?

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Lol

He is from Flap and is pretending not to be someone we dont know!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes and he accused me of being damaged by an inappropriate relationship with my father. So a bit of practice what you preach wouldn't go amiss

Totally false, Nems.  I accused you of having a dysfunctional relationship, not inappropriate.  You are being dishonest.  You have relationship issues with male figures; nothing sexual.

As for nicko, anyone who has been in combat since Vietnam, including Iraq and Afghanistan, has killed children.  Nicko knows it, and he knows I know it.

whats wrong with killing children??

a child with a gun is just as dangerous as an adult with a gun




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Totally false, Nems.  I accused you of having a dysfunctional relationship, not inappropriate.  You are being dishonest.  You have relationship issues with male figures; nothing sexual.

As for nicko, anyone who has been in combat since Vietnam, including Iraq and Afghanistan, has killed children.  Nicko knows it, and he knows I know it.

whats wrong with killing children??

a child with a gun is just as dangerous as an adult with a gun




That statement says alot about you!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:20 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Lol

He is from Flap and is pretending not to be someone we dont know!
l


Well multi ids are against the rules.
Shall we get veya to ban him, in case you're right?

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:20 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Lol

He is from Flap and is pretending not to be someone we dont know!

Who do you think he is from Flap then?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:20 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Lol

He is from Flap and is pretending not to be someone we dont know!
l


Well multi ids are against the rules.
Shall we get veya to ban him, in case you're right?

When did i mention multi ids?

Re read my post

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

whats wrong with killing children??

a child with a gun is just as dangerous as an adult with a gun




That statement says alot about you!

so youre telling me that you WOULDNT kill a child who has holding a gun to your husbands head or about to kill your kids??

you would let your own family die instead of killing a child who was about to kill them???

says alot about you mama

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Lol

He is from Flap and is pretending not to be someone we dont know!
l


Well multi ids are against the rules.
Shall we get veya to ban him, in case you're right?

When did i mention multi ids?

Re read my post


Well trolling is against the rules.
Shall we get veya to ban him, in case he makes trouble, or once made trouble?

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:29 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

When did i mention multi ids?

Re read my post


Well trolling is against the rules.
Shall we get veya to ban him, in case he makes trouble, or once made trouble?

Ill ignore your sarcasm

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Well it could be taken as sarcasm or fact, actually!

But I know that you cannot answer it for fear of incriminating yourself lol!

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:34 pm

eddie wrote:Well it could be taken as sarcasm or fact, actually!

But I know that you cannot answer it for fear of incriminating yourself lol!

I was serious.

I didnt know i had authority over Veya and could tell him to just ban people i dont like Wink

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:36 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:Well it could be taken as sarcasm or fact, actually!

But I know that you cannot answer it for fear of incriminating yourself lol!

I was serious.

I didnt know i had authority over Veya and could tell him to just ban people i dont like Wink

No. Quite.
I didn't know veya had authority to ban people he didn't like.

Funny old world.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Shady wrote:
Nems wrote:

Afternoon Mr Shady Wink

Good afternoon Nems.

I hope you & your family are well.

Nems,what's been happening here? I go away for 3 weeks & come back to all this trouble.

There's always a complete lack of discipline when I'm absent from the site.What gives?

Well Didge was just being Didge !
Veya seems to have had a rush of shit to the head

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:34 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:All the time I've been here, I've never seen Veya lift a finger to do any moderating. He's never stepped in when things got too heated. I would never have asked him to step in because I knew he'd do fuck all. He once told Didge and I to stop posting pics, but that's about it. Now suddenly he's waving his ban stick around and saying that he's going to "deal" with people.

Has it all changed around here then? Will members now be banned for "pissing off" Veya? Does that mean anyone who he disagrees with?

If Ben and Veya didn't want VOD and HF here, why did they not say so when they joined again? VOD joined again back in July, and HF joined in September. Why not say something then?  

What she said

We DID!!!!
I even Said in the open forum that it was a mistake to do so.
Eddie made a plea for them to be allowed and she had already activated their accounts so in our typical fashion we just let it slide.

As Ben has pointed out, If we look at what we have now to what we had originally we don't really like what we see, this doesn't extend to all posters but clearly there are some that would be quite happy to have us give up a close the site, as a little bit of digging uncovers this  has happened Multiple times before with other sites with many of the same posters.

And VOD Joined in July Under a different Name.... Only ONE mod knew it was her.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18405
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:38 pm

I didn't make a plea. I never had to:


They were Never banned in the first place they had left of their own accord and decided to come back.

No matter how many times I say that you never seem to get it.


Never mind I'm over it.



_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Can I just ask Eddie, and I'm not trying to stir, want to get it right, did you know it was VOD when you activated her account under a different name and did you say anything to any other mod before you did so?  Not trying to fall out, simply want to know exactly what happened.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:57 pm

sassy wrote:Can I just ask Eddie, and I'm not trying to stir, want to get it right, did you know it was VOD when you activated her account under a different name and did you say anything to any other mod before you did so?  Not trying to fall out, simply want to know exactly what happened.

Noooo
No stirring here!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:05 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:Can I just ask Eddie, and I'm not trying to stir, want to get it right, did you know it was VOD when you activated her account under a different name and did you say anything to any other mod before you did so?  Not trying to fall out, simply want to know exactly what happened.

Noooo
No stirring here!

Oh I think other people have done quite enough already thanks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 am

sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Noooo
No stirring here!

Oh I think other people have done quite enough already thanks.

Who do you think has been stirring?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh I think other people have done quite enough already thanks.

Who do you think has been stirring?

Do we really want today rehashed?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:27 am

sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Who do you think has been stirring?

Do we really want today rehashed?

Nah
You kept very quiet as it went on
Best keep it that way

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:29 am

Nems wrote:
sassy wrote:

Do we really want today rehashed?

Nah
You kept very quiet as it went on
Best keep it that way

Actually, I was resting my hand as Eddie will tell you, where I had a bad fall last week.

And as I wasn't here for last week, I didn't much care what you had all been wittering on about.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:35 am

it's such a shame you don't still have your minion avatar Nems Cool Cool Cool Razz Razz Razz


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18405
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:08 am

sassy wrote:Can I just ask Eddie, and I'm not trying to stir, want to get it right, did you know it was VOD when you activated her account under a different name and did you say anything to any other mod before you did so?  Not trying to fall out, simply want to know exactly what happened.


Nope. She registered as Laugjing out loud. She was that name for a short while, them pmd me to say hallo, it's me vod
I told the mods and Ben kinda laughed and said something about his radar not picking up it was her.
He wasn't bothered

Wouldn't have mattered either way as they left of their own accord last time and wasn't banned - so they had every right to come back.

Ben was speaking of unbanning them this time so he obviously isnt bothered again.



_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:48 am

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Can I just ask Eddie, and I'm not trying to stir, want to get it right, did you know it was VOD when you activated her account under a different name and did you say anything to any other mod before you did so?  Not trying to fall out, simply want to know exactly what happened.


Nope. She registered as Laugjing out loud. She was that name for a short while, them pmd me to say hallo, it's  me vod
I told the mods and Ben kinda laughed and said something about his radar not picking up it was her.
He wasn't bothered

Wouldn't have mattered either way as they left of their own accord last time and wasn't banned - so they had every right to come back.

Ben was speaking of unbanning them this time so he obviously isnt bothered again.



Thanks for clearing that up, always think it's better to set the record straight.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:56 pm

No problem sassy.
I have stated this a few times.

Now you can see my frustration and upset at two members being treated this way, whether their face "fit" or not.

And it's also cleared up yours and other's confusion about the claim that they were "sneaked on" Rolling Eyes

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Glad to clear the confusion.  However Eds, still disagree with you about the way they were treated, and think that was a culmination of many things over the time they have been back.  Mind you, I'd have banned Didge as well for his disgusting posts.  Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:33 pm

It's all gone beyond the issue of VOD and HF though, hasn't it? It's also about some members in general, and the fact that this is not the kind of forum that Ben wanted. It upsets me to think about his Beatles records collecting dust.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:it's such a shame you don't still have your minion avatar Nems Cool Cool Cool Razz Razz Razz


Blimey
Are you missing Didge that much?
Poor Veya

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum