For Stormee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Stormee

Post by stardesk on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:34 am

Hi Stormee. A warm welcome to you. I’m not an Admin, just a member but welcome anyway. In all walks of life you’ll encounter abuse, in the workplace, amongst your friends, even in the family. Just let  it all run off you, don’t be put off by those negative replies. I think in some cases the abusive comments between a couple of posters is now a fun-thing and not meant to hurt.

What you’ll see is that some of us are evolutionists while a couple of others are Creationists, and it is often the case that aspertions are cast between those two factors. I’m an evolutionist and have had abuse thrown at me more than once, but, hey-ho, let it go, don’t take it on board.

I’ve been a member of more than one forum but this one I like and have been here for a couple of years.
So, give it a try, overlook any nasty comments, and join our intelligent and mature discussions.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Stormee

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:52 am

What nasty comments?

Is this thread allowed? It's about another member. Laughing

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi Raggy. I forget which topic it was but Stormee made a comment about had he done the right thing coming to Newsfix, he'd heard it was a good forum but saw a few negative responses between a couple of members, therefore was unsure of us.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:02 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Raggy. I forget which topic it was but Stormee made a comment about had he done the right thing coming to Newsfix, he'd heard it was a good forum but saw a few negative responses between a couple of members, therefore was unsure of us.

He's clearly British, so he's made of stern stuff Stardesk. Laughing

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:05 pm

If Stormee isn't from Flap come to stir, I'm 21 lol

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Stormee wrote:I can stand it but I detest forum gang warfare  led by management, not that I have seen it here.

Are you from the forum in a flap?

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Stormee wrote:I can stand it but I detest forum gang warfare  led by management, not that I have seen it here.

wait and see

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:51 am

Hmmmmm

No response to my post...................

Thanks for confirming it Stormee

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:09 pm

If he is a Flopette, it will soon become very apparent.

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

wait and see

lol I was about to reply the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum