Oregon Shooting: US Gun Deaths Compared To UK And Those Killed By Terrorism

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oregon Shooting: US Gun Deaths Compared To UK And Those Killed By Terrorism

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Thursday saw yet another mass shooting bring death, carnage and frustrated misery to the US as nine people were killed by a gunman on a college campus. Chris Harper-Mercer was carrying four guns when he opened fire on the grounds of Umpqua Community College before being shot dead himself by police.

A clearly exasperated Barack Obama once again addressed the nation to urge for tighter gun controls - something vigorously opposed by many in the US. While the debate continues, this chart lays bare the stark reality of the numbers of US citizens killed on US soil by guns compared to terrorism related deaths and gun deaths in the UK. Despite the disparity, the US continues to spend billions of dollars every year on counter-terrorism ($16bn in 2012) while the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) submitted a request for £1.2bn for 2016.

Obama expressed frustration that it was necessary for him to frequently console victims' families and that he was again calling for new gun control regulations."Somehow this has become routine," Obama said from the White House. "We've become numb to this. "We should politicise it," he said. "As I said each time we see one of these mass shooting, our thoughts and prayers are not enough. … It does not capture the heartache and grief and anger that we should feel."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/10/02/oregon-shooting-us-gun-deaths-uk_n_8232148.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down

Re: Oregon Shooting: US Gun Deaths Compared To UK And Those Killed By Terrorism

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

No you simpleton...he uses that becasue he is making a caricature that fits my person.....which includes my ethnicity and my penchant for hunting wabbits....

a caricature is no use if it doesnt to a degree match the person it is aimed at..... Rolling Eyes

Didge is calling Zack a name based purely on his colour and ethnicity, not on his personality. Didge is not calling you anything based on your ethnicity.

sez YOU....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

No you simpleton...he uses that becasue he is making a caricature that fits my person.....which includes my ethnicity and my penchant for hunting wabbits....

a caricature is no use if it doesnt to a degree match the person it is aimed at..... Rolling Eyes

Didge is calling Zack a name based purely on his colour and ethnicity, not on his personality. Didge is not calling you anything based on your ethnicity.

You see now you are lying again.

I have been very clearly that this is about his body build.
So this character who is very skinny as portrayed in the films, as I know Zack is obsessed about his image.
Hence why i also call him twiggy.

So there was no racist intent the point you all miss.

Like I say let him report this as a hate crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
sassy wrote:Something is a racist or religious hate incident if the victim or anyone else thinks it was carried out because of hostility or prejudice based on race or religion.

This means that if you believe something is a hate incident, it should be recorded as such by the person you are reporting it to.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/discrimination/hate-crime/racist-and-religious-hate-crime/

Idiot....thats only for the repoting of, in which case the circumstances will be investigated tio see if there was indeed any racist intent....

it does NOT make an incident "racist"...that can ONLY be decided by a court of law...which may well take a different view...

And just because Dodge has pulled the wool over your eyes Victor, doesn't make the rest of us blind.

just becasue you read a lwaw..doesnt mean you UNDERSTAND IT....

Oh I understand it Victor, but it appears you don't.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Why Ghandi?  Why not Churchill? Is it coz I'm not white?

no its cos you is not fat Rolling Eyes  

cretin.......what you dont seem to see is that "caracture" requires a degree of acuracy...it must be "true " to the person it describes.....

If you find "mowgli" offensive...i would suggest that you are either over sensitive   (awwww) or are just playing the "race victim card"

Hey, at least you admit race is part it.

Didge hasn't even got the guts to do that, with his "no, it has NOTHING to do with race". Lol!
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 pm

What we mean by racist or religious crime

Racist or religious incidents

The Stephen Lawrence Inquiry Report was published in February 1999, and defined a racist incident as:
˜... any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."
We accept this definition.
We define a religious incident as:
"Any incident which is believed to be motivated because of a person's religion or perceived religion, by the victim or any other person".

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/prosecution/rrpbcrbook.html#a04

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So this character who is very skinny as portrayed in the films, as I know Zack is obsessed about his image.

See what I mean Vic. Complete denial it has anything to do with race.
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

no its cos you is not fat Rolling Eyes  

cretin.......what you dont seem to see is that "caracture" requires a degree of acuracy...it must be "true " to the person it describes.....

If you find "mowgli" offensive...i would suggest that you are either over sensitive   (awwww) or are just playing the "race victim card"

Didge hasn't even got the guts to do that, with his "no, it has NOTHING to do with race". Lol!

I have been very clearly that this is about his body build. Does it match someone of Indian ethnicity?
yes, but it was not to mock your indian ethnicity, just to match a cartoon character based on that inbdividual being so skinny
So this character who is very skinny as portrayed in the films, as I know you are obsessed about your image. You have claimed you are built like Bruce Lee

Last edited by Cuchulain on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Come off it - you're not calling him Mowgli because of his build. If you're going to lie, try to make it convincing at least.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:51 pm

sassy wrote:

What we mean by racist or religious crime

Racist or religious incidents

The Stephen Lawrence Inquiry Report was published in February 1999, and defined a racist incident as:
˜... any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."
We accept this definition.
We define a religious incident as:
"Any incident which is believed to be motivated because of a person's religion or perceived religion, by the victim or any other person".

https://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/prosecution/rrpbcrbook.html#a04

Exactly Sassy. Maybe Didge would like to explain what he has against this law?
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I have been very clearly that this is about his body build. Does it match someone of Indian ethnicity?
yes, but it was not to mock your indian ethnicity, just to match a cartoon character based on that inbdividual being so skinny
So this character who is very skinny as portrayed in the films, as I know you are obsessed about your image. You have claimed you are built like Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee is nothing like Mowgli ....

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Come off it - you're not calling him Mowgli because of his build. If you're going to lie, try to make it convincing at least.

Yes I am, because as seen i also call him twiggy

I know he takes great pride in his build, which is why you are being so stupid.

I know why I have called him this and also twiggy as both are to take the piss out of his build.

Anyway let him report it as a hate crime, because I will be happy to prove he is being an idiot here. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Read the law again. Anyone (including the victim) can report a race crime.

But don't get so defensive. Nobody is going to report you. Lol! Relax.

You just happened to choose a skinny guy who happens to be Indian. Lol!
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Bruce Lee is nothing like Mowgli ....

Doh, I do not think he has the build of bruce lee

So tell me Rags, why is it you accept that twiggy is piss tasking his build but not his sex?
Twiggy is a woman after all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know why I have called him this and also twiggy as both are to take the piss out of his build.

Anyway let him report it as a hate crime, because I will be happy to prove he is being an idiot here. lol

You're being the idiot. You mock him in your posts, and you call him Mowgli. You are mocking him because of his colour. Don't bother to spin it any other way.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm sure the Crown Prosecution Service is told 'please sir, it's only a caricature, it was a joke' all time lol.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol youi are all mouth and no trousers, please report it and watch it get laughed at by the CPS

Like I say why have you then by the same stupidity not claimed sexism, other me calling you Twiggy?

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

lol youi are all mouth and no trousers, please report it and watch it get laughed at by the CPS

Like I say why have you then by the same stupidity not claimed sexism, other me calling you Twiggy?

Oh dear, now you don't understand the meaning of sexism.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You're being the idiot. You mock him in your posts, and you call him Mowgli. You are mocking him because of his colour. Don't bother to spin it any other way.

By the same token then Twiggy would have to be sexixt, to call someone a girl is then sexist is it not?
yet the intent is based on his build
Exactly as Mowgli was used to denote his build
So you accept one over his build and not the other.

Contradiction because you have no idea why I use a name, only I do

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:59 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol clearly you do not

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Is it racist for me joke wrtg my friend and call him propaghandi...?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Is it racist for me joke wrtg my friend and call him propaghandi...?

Not if HE doesn't think it is racist and HE knows it is a joke and so do the people around you.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

lol clearly you do not

Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:02 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:
 lol clearly you do not

Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender.

What sex is Twiggy

What sex is Zack?

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Maybe Stassi must think Zack is a girl then ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:04 pm

The point is my intent was not racial.

I have explained this which I am sure most people with intellect understand, not the little brat as seen or the two Israeli haters would understand it seeems lol

Please report it to Ben and I will stand by his judgement.

If he rules it racist I will apologise to Zack even as stated my intent was not racial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Cuchulain wrote:The point is my intent was not racial.

I have explained this which I am sure most people with intellect understand, not the little brat as seen or the two Israeli haters would understand it seeems lol

If he rules it racist I will apologise to Zack even as stated my intent was not racial.

We are not talking about the rule of this board. But the law of the land, which states racism based on the perception of who heard it (even if the victim didn't hear it).
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

What sex is Twiggy

What sex is Zack?

Doh

You really don't understand what sexism is do you.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:11 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:
 lol clearly you do not

You mean like women only shortlists, or women only gyms etc...!?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

What sex is Twiggy

What sex is Zack?

Doh

Twiggy denotes a twig like body.

I did not perceive it to do with anything about the 1960's model of the same "stage" name.

Again, this is a desperate attempt by you.
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:The point is my intent was not racial.

We are not talking about the rule of this board. But the law of the land, which states racism based on the perception of who heard it (even if the victim didn't hear it).

Then report to the Police and then see how they end up laughing in your face mate.
Like I say when I show my reasoning based on your build with also calling you twiggy they will just laugh at you.
It has to have intent of which there was no racist intent.

Here is an example of racist intent, if I said the following:

"Zacky, zacky, Zacky, I can smell a Paki"

Now that is racist, but to call you Mowgli which is meant in good humour and not in anyway nasty, is just showing up how you are being over insensitive and if you take it that way, then it makes me laugh even more at you.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What sex is Twiggy

What sex is Zack?

Doh

I did not perceive it to do with anything about the 1960's model of the same "stage" name.

Mowgli has a twig like body

Both names were used to denote your body size, if you have mistaken racially, then that is your issue not mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Then report to the Police and then see how they end up laughing in your face mate.
Like I say when I show my reasoning based on your build with also calling you twiggy they will just laugh at you.

Now that is racist, but to call you Mowgli which is meant in good humour and not in anyway nasty, is just showing up how you are being over insensitive and if you take it that way, then it makes me laugh even more at you.

Laughing

Stop being scared and paranoid. I'm not going to report you, so relax.

But notice how even others have stopped defending you. They realise the racial nature of Mowgli.

You do also but are now far too gone to admit it. That's funny. Lol! Keep digging.
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Both names were used to denote your body size, if you have mistaken racially, then that is your issue not mine

Actually, the law states my perception is your issue.
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

Stop being scared and paranoid. I'm not going to report you, so relax.

But notice how even others have stopped defending you. They realise the racial nature of Mowgli.

You do also but are now far too gone to admit it. That's funny. Lol! Keep digging.

Scared? Ha Ha

No I want you to report it so you will end up looking a right mug

Stop being gutless

The others backing you just do not like me which they will freely admit to, which is the main intent.

So Mowgli, I am going to continue to call you this because like I say its based on that feeble body you have

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Of which you have to prove in a court of law.

As seen I have easily proved you have mistaken my intent as I also use twiggy to take the piss.

Frankly now every post I will call you Mowgli as you have ensured its funny to do so

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Why would someone mock a bloke for having a "feeble body" anyway? People can't help their natural build.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

As seen I have easily proved you have mistaken my intent as I also use twiggy to take the piss.

Frankly now every post I will call you Mowgli as you have ensured its funny to do so

Laughing

The law is quite clear.  If the person or those around them perceives a statement to be racist, it is.  It doesn't matter a job as to why you say it.

In any case, we know why, you are on record for making racist statements when you are losing an argument.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:28 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

The law is quite clear.  If the person or those around them perceives a statement to be racist, it is.  It doesn't matter a job as to why you say it.

In any case, be know why, you are on record for making racist statements when you are losing an argument.

He has to prove its racist, seriously you do not understand law do you? lol

Okay is Zack offended by being called Mowgli and thus admits he is wound up by this?

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
sassy wrote:

In any case, be know why, you are on record for making racist statements when you are losing an argument.

He has to prove its racist, seriously you do not understand law do you? lol

Okay is Zack offended by being called Mowgli and thus admits he is wound up by this?

Read the law, no he doesn't.

Now go and change you're trousers lol as I doubt he will be prosecuting you.  Bear it in mind though, the law is clear, it's what the victim (or the person reporting it) perceives AND ONLY what the victim (or the person reporting it) perceives.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Oh Stassi I am loving this, either he is offended and upset thus wound up or he is not and thus not then claiming racism at all. So is he claiming victim status?
ha ha ha ha
You do not understand the law and by your stupidity of the names you called me would implicate yourself as racist

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:34 pm

Yes Dodge, of course you are.  As I said, go and change you're trousers.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:35 pm

lol is that it, if anyone is racist Stassi its you with your antisemitism, which I ahve proved many times.

Seriously love I think this is hilarious and as you call me racist for defending the self determination of people it further proves you are as batty as a fruitcake.

But hey I am still not dead yet, one day maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Oh Stassi I am loving this, either he is offended and upset thus wound up or he is not and thus not then claiming racism at all. So is he claiming victim status?
ha ha ha ha
You do not understand the law and by your stupidity of the names you called me would implicate yourself as racist

Doh

Why would you get so much pleasure from winding someone up by using their race as a stick to beat them with?

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Yes Dodge, of course Dodge. Rolling Eyes  Hey ho.

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Oh Stassi I am loving this, either he is offended and upset thus wound up or he is not and thus not then claiming racism at all. So is he claiming victim status?
ha ha ha ha

Doh

Why would you get so much pleasure from winding someone up by using their race as a stick to beat them with?

As I am winding up over his build, as at what point am I mocking Indian ethnicity.
There is no such thing biologically as an indian race.
This is why more than anything he knows I am taking the piss about his build
Hence also calling him twiggy but none of claimed I was being sexist in that regard did you.

In other words this is the best laugh ever hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
ha ha ha ha

Doh

I think we know why. 

sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:39 pm

It's not very nice to use someone's race to mock them, and then laugh about it.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:40 pm

I am not mocking his Ethnicity
I am mocking his skinny build.

Does not matter how many times you invent a lie rags, it will not stick

Like I say is he offended and upset, thus wound up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:44 pm

So was the daily Mail mocking this girls ethnicity and gender,  thus as claimed by the lacking intellect brigade, then racist and sexist?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337418/The-REAL-Mowgli-Incredible-images-little-girl-spent-years-life-growing-African-bush.html

Last edited by Cuchulain on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As I am winding up over his build, as at what point am I mocking Indian ethnicity.
There is no such thing biologically as an indian race.
This is why more than anything he knows I am taking the piss about his build
Hence also calling him twiggy but none of claimed I was being sexist in that regard did you.

In other words this is the best laugh ever hee hee

Lol! Now you're claiming there is no such thing as race and so the laws against racism are defunct.

The only thing feeble around here is your argument.
Fuzzy Zack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top