Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Angry Andy on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:11 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Cameron has the anti Midas touch.
Every word he utters is a lie.
I bet he even fires blanks and Sam was artificially inseminated by a pig.
Does anyone regret voting for him?
Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3725
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Thank the lord i never voted for this Pillock

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2630
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:23 pm

I don't think I'm going to vote for any of the main parties again. In fact, I didn't at the last election. None of them actually do anything for me personally, and they all seem to be in it for themselves anyway - and yes, that includes the Labour luvvies.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Handy Andy wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Cameron has the anti Midas touch.
Every word he utters is a lie.
I bet he even fires blanks and Sam was artificially inseminated by a pig.
Does anyone regret voting for him?
Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.

lol!

calm down dear its just an election

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------
Megan Kelly "you call women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals............................."

The Donald "only rosie o'donnell"
avatar
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think I'm going to vote for any of the main parties again. In fact, I didn't at the last election. None of them actually do anything for me personally, and they all seem to be in it for themselves anyway - and yes, that includes the Labour luvvies.

I didnt either.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2630
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think I'm going to vote for any of the main parties again. In fact, I didn't at the last election. None of them actually do anything for me personally, and they all seem to be in it for themselves anyway - and yes, that includes the Labour luvvies.

I didnt either.

I sometimes think that I only vote in order to honour the ladies who chained themselves to railings SM. I'm not sure I care who's in Government these days. The only thing which really interests me is the issue of hunting with dogs, so I did vote Labour twice in order to get Labour in, and it's the reason I opposed the Tories getting in.

In all other respects, I can't see much difference. What they give with one hand, they take away with the other. I don't go along with the idea of a nanny state where everyone is too reliant on the Government anyway.

I wouldn't vote Labour again - not this this IRA supporter in charge. That is one other thing which I feel strongly about I guess.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I didnt either.

I sometimes think that I only vote in order to honour the ladies who chained themselves to railings SM. I'm not sure I care who's in Government these days. The only thing which really interests me is the issue of hunting with dogs, so I did vote Labour twice in order to get Labour in, and it's the reason I opposed the Tories getting in.

In all other respects, I can't see much difference. What they give with one hand, they take away with the other. I don't go along with the idea of a nanny state where everyone is too reliant on the Government anyway.

I wouldn't vote Labour again - not this this IRA supporter in charge. That is one other thing which I feel strongly about I guess.

He supported IRA? I didnt know this. I should read up more about him

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2630
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:54 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I sometimes think that I only vote in order to honour the ladies who chained themselves to railings SM. I'm not sure I care who's in Government these days. The only thing which really interests me is the issue of hunting with dogs, so I did vote Labour twice in order to get Labour in, and it's the reason I opposed the Tories getting in.

In all other respects, I can't see much difference. What they give with one hand, they take away with the other. I don't go along with the idea of a nanny state where everyone is too reliant on the Government anyway.

I wouldn't vote Labour again - not this this IRA supporter in charge. That is one other thing which I feel strongly about I guess.

He supported IRA? I didnt know this. I should read up more about him

Well that has been the claim - or that he refuses to condemn them anyway. He also appointed McDonnell as Shadow Chancellor, who made some very dodgy comments about honouring the IRA in the past.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Handy Andy wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Cameron has the anti Midas touch.
Every word he utters is a lie.
I bet he even fires blanks and Sam was artificially inseminated by a pig.
Does anyone regret voting for him?
Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.

The pig was actually alive before he penetrated it.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I sometimes think that I only vote in order to honour the ladies who chained themselves to railings SM. I'm not sure I care who's in Government these days. The only thing which really interests me is the issue of hunting with dogs, so I did vote Labour twice in order to get Labour in, and it's the reason I opposed the Tories getting in.

In all other respects, I can't see much difference. What they give with one hand, they take away with the other. I don't go along with the idea of a nanny state where everyone is too reliant on the Government anyway.

I wouldn't vote Labour again - not this this IRA supporter in charge. That is one other thing which I feel strongly about I guess.

He supported IRA? I didnt know this. I should read up more about him

fucking hellfire!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you blindly support a politician that you have no idea about??





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------
Megan Kelly "you call women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals............................."

The Donald "only rosie o'donnell"
avatar
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:20 am

Corbyn was never and still remains a non supporter of the IRA. He, like John Major was a huge advocate of dialogue with them to bring about peace in NI, which ultimately has proved (largely) successful, and has saved countless lives.
He continues with this philospohy with his attitude to Syria, peace will never occur by bombing the shit out of the country.
Any mentions of him supporting the IRA is yet another myth perputrated by the RW press in order to demonise him, note there are no factual or evidential link to the claims and lies.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3725
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:09 am

Handy Andy wrote:Corbyn was never and still remains a non supporter of the IRA. He, like John Major was a huge advocate of dialogue with them to bring about peace in NI, which ultimately has proved (largely) successful, and has saved countless lives.
He continues with this philospohy with his attitude to Syria, peace will never occur by bombing the shit out of the country.
Any mentions of him supporting the IRA is yet another myth perputrated by the RW press in order to demonise him, note there are no factual or evidential link to the claims and lies.

He has refused to condemn the IRA, he joined in a minute's silence to honour IRA members who were killed, and he invited Adams and McGuinness to have coffee with him a couple of weeks after the Brighton bombing. He appointed McDonnell as shadow chancellor - the man who wanted to honour the IRA. That's enough for me.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:13 am

Handy Andy wrote:Corbyn was never and still remains a non supporter of the IRA. He, like John Major was a huge advocate of dialogue with them to bring about peace in NI, which ultimately has proved (largely) successful, and has saved countless lives.
He continues with this philospohy with his attitude to Syria, peace will never occur by bombing the shit out of the country.
Any mentions of him supporting the IRA is yet another myth perputrated by the RW press in order to demonise him, note there are no factual or evidential link to the claims and lies.

thats funny because i saw him interviewed and was asked the question about the IRA and he nearly shit his pants

pretty weird reaction for a fabricated "myth" wouldnt you say??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------
Megan Kelly "you call women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals............................."

The Donald "only rosie o'donnell"
avatar
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:22 am

A lot of people gave in to the IRA. You can call that "making peace" all you like, but they let murderers and terrorists out of prison. That should never have happened. If people must give in to terrorists, they should at least tell them that they will never have coffee with them, refuse to condemn them, or honour them in any way.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:39 am

Corbyn invited two women to the House of Commons to discuss prison conditions and rehabilitation of prisoners. The problem is that these women were convicted IRA terrorists who had been in prison. Why would anyone invite people like that to discuss prison conditions?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Handy Andy wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Cameron has the anti Midas touch.
Every word he utters is a lie.
I bet he even fires blanks and Sam was artificially inseminated by a pig.
Does anyone regret voting for him?
Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.

because the alternative is too horifyingly bad..... Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by feelthelove on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Cameron has the anti Midas touch.
Every word he utters is a lie.
I bet he even fires blanks and Sam was artificially inseminated by a pig.
Does anyone regret voting for him?
Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.

because the alternative is too horifyingly bad..... Rolling Eyes

I can't imagine to whom you're referring Victor

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

because the alternative is too horifyingly bad..... Rolling Eyes

I can't imagine to whom you're referring Victor

TUT FTL......

take 3 demerits and a jolly good spanking for not paying attention in class.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by feelthelove on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:51 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I can't imagine to whom you're referring Victor

TUT FTL......

take 3 demerits and a jolly good spanking for not paying attention in class.....

Tease

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by sassy on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Handy Andy wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-reveals-21-broken-promises-6537411

Cameron has the anti Midas touch.
Every word he utters is a lie.
I bet he even fires blanks and Sam was artificially inseminated by a pig.
Does anyone regret voting for him?
Why  would anyone vote for this imbecilic coke snorting, fox hunting, pig raping, Bullingdon bully rich boy.

If it comes out of Camerons mouth - it's a lie

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17286
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron, the lying Effing bastard

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:A lot of people gave in to the IRA. You can call that "making peace" all you like, but they let murderers and terrorists out of prison. That should never have happened. If people must give in to terrorists, they should at least tell them that they will never have coffee with them, refuse to condemn them, or honour them in any way.


mandela let murderers and rapists out of prison to celebrate his birthday and his has a statue in london

world is a funny place

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------
Megan Kelly "you call women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals............................."

The Donald "only rosie o'donnell"
avatar
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

Posts : 2383
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum