PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:20 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/for-once-the-world-will-want-to-listen-to-what-vladimir-putin-has-to-say-at-the-un-general-assembly/story-fnh81jut-1227546685620

Putin yesterday revealed an element of his grand plan, announcing the creation of a new coalition to take on Islamic State (ISIS) with Iraq confirming it is to share intelligence of their shared enemy with Russia and Shiite-led Iran and Syria.
The US’s limited response to Russia’s worrisome build-up in Syria suggested the White House already had an indication of his plan.
If the west’s own coalition, including the US, Britain, France, Australia and mainly Sunni Arab nations, agree to link forces with the Russian coalition, it could mean an agreement to leave Bashar al-Assad in place as Syrian leader and shore up his embattled government in Damascus.
The west might not like it but Putin has seized the initiative here and the public response to his suggestions by Obama as well as British Prime Minister David Cameron and France’s Francoise Hollande (who are also to address the Assembly today) will be interesting. The leaders of China and Iran are also to address the Assembly.
http://shoebat.com/2015/09/25/russias-putin-just-sent-fighter-jets-to-iraq-to-destroy-isis-sending-obama-a-message-that-in-the-middle-east-putin-is-boss/

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down


PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:00 pm

No, I mean lacking credibility in that the claim has no credible source... or any evidence...!



The Russians have said that all missiles hit their targets, and the Iranians have said that none of the missiles fell on their territory.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22596
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No, I mean lacking credibility in that the claim has no credible source... or any evidence...!

The Russians have said that all missiles hit their targets, and the Iranians have said that none of the missiles fell on their territory.

Yet the world watched it on radar. Well, as I say, if Iran doesn't care, certainly we don't.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28943
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No, I mean lacking credibility in that the claim has no credible source... or any evidence...!

The Russians have said that all missiles hit their targets, and the Iranians have said that none of the missiles fell on their territory.

Yet the world watched it on radar.  Well, as I say, if Iran doesn't care, certainly we don't.


Really..?

But still only one 'unnamed source' claiming what you said... and no evidence being produced to back this up...


What makes you think so many radar systems would have been able to follow/track these missiles with such definitive accuracy...!?




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22596
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:16 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yet the world watched it on radar.  Well, as I say, if Iran doesn't care, certainly we don't.


Really..?

But still only one 'unnamed source' claiming what you said... and no evidence being produced to back this up...


What makes you think so many radar systems would have been able to follow/track these missiles with such definitive accuracy...!?

Christ, they were tracked by satellite, as well as radar.  The day is long gone when you can't watch anything in real-time, electronically.  Nowadays you can read the serial numbers on the nose cones from space.

Nobody is making a big deal out of it, because only Iran would have standing.  Iran doesn't care so neither do we.

The only real danger is the Russians are now flying SU-22s in Syria.  Today one of them invaded the airspace of Turkey, although no incident took place.  If one of them meets up with a USAF F-18 or a USN carrier based aircraft...well, remember the combat footage in Top Gun?

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 LBzg3NF

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28943
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:33 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No, I mean lacking credibility in that the claim has no credible source... or any evidence...!

The Russians have said that all missiles hit their targets, and the Iranians have said that none of the missiles fell on their territory.

Yet the world watched it on radar.  Well, as I say, if Iran doesn't care, certainly we don't.

The world watched it on radar

*chortle*


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:53 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


Really..?

But still only one 'unnamed source' claiming what you said... and no evidence being produced to back this up...


What makes you think so many radar systems would have been able to follow/track these missiles with such definitive accuracy...!?

Christ, they were tracked by satellite, as well as radar.  The day is long gone when you can't watch anything in real-time, electronically.  Nowadays you can read the serial numbers on the nose cones from space.

Nobody is making a big deal out of it, because only Iran would have standing.  Iran doesn't care so neither do we.

The only real danger is the Russians are now flying SU-22s in Syria.  Today one of them invaded the airspace of Turkey, although no incident took place.  If one of them meets up with a USAF F-18 or a USN carrier based aircraft...well, remember the combat footage in Top Gun?

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 LBzg3NF


Really...!?


Ok... so the world must have also seen exactly where MH370 went too then...!?


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22596
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Really...!?

Ok... so the world must have also seen exactly where MH370 went too then...!?

lol!

Pretty much.  Amazing as it is--because the world wasn't intentionally watching, as it is the Russians over Syria--authorities were able to track MH370 from the South China Sea, all the way around the globe to the southwestern Indian Ocean.  And debris found off Africa confirmed it.  That's an amazing feat, given that it encompassed nearly a quarter of the globe--and that's with someone intentionally trying to conceal the aircraft.

Now with the Russian Cruise missiles, you can bet that the whole world was looking.  The Russians even announced it, for chrissake.  They aren't hard to track with a million lenses pointed directly at them.

But all of this is proof of your lack of clarity in thinking--proof of what I have been saying about conservatives.  The whole issue of the four wayward missiles run amok in Iran is geopolitically insignificant because Iran is a sovereign nation, and she hasn't once complained.  No harm, no foul--or no incident, to use the vernacular.  

You keep tracking this issue as if you were a bloodhound that has lost his sense of smell.  We were talking about Syria and the war-torn conflict there, not the missile detection capabilities of  the Titan IV satellite.  Move on.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28943
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:11 pm

That's even more funny... as nobody supposedly knows where it went... they thought it had ditched off the coast of Australia for months!!!



You talk shit!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22596
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That's even more funny... as nobody supposedly knows where it went... they thought it had ditched off the coast of Australia for months!!!

You talk shit!!!

Is that it? "You talk shit!!!?" That's all you had to say?

Well, you said it. That was easy, wasn't it?

Now, move on.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28943
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:00 pm

No, that's not all I said... plus with so many watching these missiles, as you claim Laughing ... still only one wobbly claim and zero evidence...



Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22596
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No, that's not all I said... plus with so many watching these missiles, as you claim Laughing ... still only one wobbly claim and zero evidence...
Laughing

Anybody can deny anything. If denial is your message, stop talking and be done with it. Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28943
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:33 am

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 95h1BaC

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No, that's not all I said... plus with so many watching these missiles, as you claim Laughing ... still only one wobbly claim and zero evidence...
Laughing

Anybody can deny anything.  If denial is your message, stop talking and be done with it.  Rolling Eyes


Anybody can claim anything... but without evidence, it is worthless waffle...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22596
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Anybody can deny anything.  If denial is your message, stop talking and be done with it.  Rolling Eyes

Anybody can claim anything... but without evidence, it is worthless waffle...

The evidence is probably there, if you want to look it up.

Frankly, why bother?  Russia has even admitted it now, as evidenced by the fact they entered into an agreement with us to avoid future such mishaps.  We are way beyond your position.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28943
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yet the world watched it on radar.  Well, as I say, if Iran doesn't care, certainly we don't.


Really..?

But still only one 'unnamed source' claiming what you said... and no evidence being produced to back this up...


What makes you think so many radar systems would have been able to follow/track these missiles with such definitive accuracy...!?




Good point Tommy & Quills response was garbage.Typical get it from Google civvy crap.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Shady wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yet the world watched it on radar.  Well, as I say, if Iran doesn't care, certainly we don't.


Really..?

But still only one 'unnamed source' claiming what you said... and no evidence being produced to back this up...


What makes you think so many radar systems would have been able to follow/track these missiles with such definitive accuracy...!?




Good point  Tommy & Quills response was garbage.Typical get it from Google civvy crap.

Bwahahaha, like you have special sources of information!

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 802665275

_________________
And I crawled out the window with my shadow in a spoon
Dancing on the roof shooting holes in the moon

- Beck
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26734
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good point  Tommy & Quills response was garbage.Typical get it from Google civvy crap.

Bwahahaha, like you have special sources of information!

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 802665275


How much attention do you want? Yes I do have a special source of information.Well I have more than one actually & they are both on here........Sassy/Christie & Didge.

If I want to know anything about anything I contact Sassy/Christie & Didge.....they Google it.....& tell me all about it.

Works like clock work & has been doing so for years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Anybody can claim anything... but without evidence, it is worthless waffle...


The evidence is probably there, if you want to look it up.


Frankly, why bother?  

Russia has even admitted it now, as evidenced by the fact they entered into an agreement with us to avoid future such mishaps.  We are way beyond your position.


Show me the evidence then!!!???


And show me where Russia have admitted it!!!???





And shady... my point was two fold... the second point being that if all these radar systems could easily track these relatively small, fast moving and low flying missiles as quill claims... why were none able to track the larger, slower moving and higher flying MH370 passenger plane...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22596
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS: Stop dithering and FIGHT

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:29 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:


The evidence is probably there, if you want to look it up.


Frankly, why bother?  

Russia has even admitted it now, as evidenced by the fact they entered into an agreement with us to avoid future such mishaps.  We are way beyond your position.

Show me the evidence then!!!???

And show me where Russia have admitted it!!!???

And shady... my point was two fold... the second point being that if all these radar systems could easily track these relatively small, fast moving and low flying missiles as quill claims... why were none able to track the larger, slower moving and higher flying MH370 passenger plane...!!!???

It's not just radar. There are satellites as well.

The evidence:

Wall Street Journal wrote:
U.S., Russia Reach Agreement Over Syrian Airspace
Deal comes amid concerns about inadvertent confrontation between military aircraft

MOSCOW—Washington and Moscow said Friday that the U.S. and Russian militaries had reached agreement on coordinating airspace over Syria, amid concerns about an inadvertent confrontation between military aircraft.

Both militaries would “sign documents on safety in the sky of Syria soon,” the Russian military said in a statement. “All technical issues are agreed upon.”

The U.S. Defense Department and the Russian armed forces have held discussions on how their warplanes can avoid each other in Syrian airspace. The U.S. and its allies have been carrying out airstrikes against Islamic State targets in Syria, and Russia recently began its own bombing campaign, raising worries about a possible midair confrontation.

This week, Russia disclosed that a Russian fighter had approached a U.S. military aircraft on a recent mission over Syria.

U.S. President Barack Obama said Friday that the U.S. and Russia had reached an understanding only on how to avoid confrontations in their separate air campaigns in Syria, adding that larger issues remain unresolved.

“Where we will continue to differ is in the basic set of principles and strategies we are pursuing inside of Syria,” the president said during a White House news conference.

The U.S. remains focused on pursuing Islamic State targets and tamping down violent extremism, Mr. Obama said. Russia, meanwhile, has largely been targeting opponents of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, including groups backed by the Central Intelligence Agency, U.S. officials say.

“There’s no meeting of the minds in terms of strategy, but my hope is that, as we continue to have these conversations—and as I suspect Russia starts realizing that they are not going to be able to bomb their way to a peaceful situation inside of Syria—that we will be able to make progress on that front,” the president said.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28943
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum