Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:39 am

Union bosses yesterday threatened to use Jeremy Corbyn’s victory to cripple Britain by holding a wave of strikes and instigating civil unrest. The chiefs of the UK’s biggest trade unions hailed Mr Corbyn’s election as Labour leader and threatened to “topple the Government” using “coordinated strikes and demonstrations”. It came on a day of chaos for Labour as Mr Corbyn struggled to appoint a shadow cabinet because of his controversial views on the European Union, Trident and Britain’s membership of Nato. At 10.30pm on Sunday, he was finally able to appoint his closest political ally John McDonnell as shadow chancellor, despite MPs threatening not to serve if he was given the economic portfolio.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/11862413/Union-bosses-threaten-to-use-Jeremy-Corbyns-victory-to-cripple-UK.html

Excellent those Union scum want a war it seems, bring it on. They cannot abide by Democracy but want to bring discord to the country, which will further speed up their ultimate destruction.
Already Labour is split over policies, could the Labour Party split into two?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 am

Union scum?
For someone that claims to be educated an knowledgeable, sometimes you are very ignorant.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:44 am

Nems wrote:Union scum?
For someone that claims to be educated an knowledgeable, sometimes you are very ignorant.

Yes Union scum who I have dealings with before.
So you tell me, they are their to protect the rights of their empolyees.
Yet wish to bring a governemnt down by strikes.
That is militancy, they are the scum of the earth, where its clear they have no respect for democracy.
Its no problem Nems, we will just deploy the army with live ammunition.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:46 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:Union scum?
For someone that claims to be educated an knowledgeable, sometimes you are very ignorant.

Yes Union scum who I have dealings with before.
So you tell me, they are their to protect the rights of their empolyees.
Yet wish to bring a governemnt down by strikes.
That is militancy, they are the scum of the earth, where its clear they have no respect for democracy.
Its no problem Nems, we will just deploy the army with live ammunition.

Laughing

But we cant !! Oh no! According to the mirror Corbyn is going to get rid of the army!!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:47 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes Union scum who I have dealings with before.
So you tell me, they are their to protect the rights of their empolyees.
Yet wish to bring a governemnt down by strikes.
That is militancy, they are the scum of the earth, where its clear they have no respect for democracy.
Its no problem Nems, we will just deploy the army with live ammunition.

Laughing

But we cant !! Oh no! According to the mirror Corbyn is going to get rid of the army!!


Whilst he is opposition?
He is not in power, so its out of his hands.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:07 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes Union scum who I have dealings with before.
So you tell me, they are their to protect the rights of their empolyees.
Yet wish to bring a governemnt down by strikes.
That is militancy, they are the scum of the earth, where its clear they have no respect for democracy.
Its no problem Nems, we will just deploy the army with live ammunition.

Laughing

But we cant !! Oh no! According to the mirror Corbyn is going to get rid of the army!!


think your faith in comrade messiah corbyn might be a bit misplaced

lets not forget that he was elected to leader of the LABOUR party.

perhaps you have allowed the euphoria and support for him within the ranks of labour supporters to somehow be superimposed upon the entire country??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
avatar
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Nems wrote:

But we cant !! Oh no! According to the mirror Corbyn is going to get rid of the army!!


think your faith in comrade messiah corbyn might be a bit misplaced

lets not forget that he was elected to leader of the LABOUR party.

perhaps you have allowed the euphoria and support for him within the  ranks of labour supporters to somehow be superimposed upon the entire country??  

The numbers joining the Labour Party since Corbyn won suggests it might

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:37 am

as all things it is about balance, if we have no unions we are back to where we are now zero hour contracts and people begging for work, if the unions have to much power we ave men being dragged out of work for all and sundry when they ust want to work and earn for their family's..
equality is talked about so much yet we very seldom see it as most people think equality is the art of letting everyone have your way...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 am

Nems wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

think your faith in comrade messiah corbyn might be a bit misplaced

lets not forget that he was elected to leader of the LABOUR party.

perhaps you have allowed the euphoria and support for him within the  ranks of labour supporters to somehow be superimposed upon the entire country??  

The numbers joining the Labour Party since Corbyn won suggests it might

How many in total?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:44 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:as all things it is about balance, if we have no unions we are back to where we are now zero hour contracts and people begging for work, if the unions have to much power we ave men being dragged out of work for all and sundry when they ust want to work and earn for their family's..
equality is talked about so much yet we very seldom see it as most people think equality is the art of letting everyone have your way...

Countless companies do not have or need unions and they work just fine.
The point is Unions are meant to be there to safeguard employees rights and yet here we have Unions looking to disrupt society with a view bring a Governemnt down. That is being very much political and using their status to a create trouble on the streets of the Uk ignoring the democratic process. Union boses only care for a couple of things.
Power
Their own salary
Political discord

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:09 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

The numbers joining the Labour Party since Corbyn won suggests it might

How many in total?

Number is still climbing therefore a total is not possible. It was over 15000 yesterday

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 am

You must have an estimate lol?????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 am

Cuchulain wrote:You must have an estimate lol?????

Ok I estimate 18,624 happy now ya tinker?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:20 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:You must have an estimate lol?????

Ok I estimate 18,624 happy now ya tinker?!

lol is that it?

I have a feeling we will see the Labour Party split into two new parties within the next 4 years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Ok I estimate 18,624 happy now ya tinker?!

lol is that it?

I have a feeling we will see the Labour Party split into two new parties within the next 4 years.

Maybe we will
I do hope so, because lets face what we have had for the last twenty plus years has been abysmal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

The numbers joining the Labour Party since Corbyn won suggests it might

How many in total?

Enough to make a difference me thinks Wink

_________________
Whoever is kind, Allah will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He who is in heaven will show mercy on you.”

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2443
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:37 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

How many in total?

Enough to make a difference me thinks Wink

Hi Sexy


Nah, I think people tend to get very excited over something new, that is all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:40 am

Cuchulain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Enough to make a difference me thinks Wink

Hi Sexy


Nah, I think people tend to get very excited over something new, that is all.

Hey Didge,

You pessimist!!!!!!

Sad


_________________
Whoever is kind, Allah will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He who is in heaven will show mercy on you.”

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2443
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:42 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Hi Sexy


Nah, I think people tend to get very excited over something new, that is all.

Hey Didge,

You pessimist!!!!!!

Sad


No I am a realist, over 60% voted for central and right wing parties in the last election.
He is too left wing and will lose support to the Liberals, UKIP etc

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 am

Cuchulain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey Didge,

You pessimist!!!!!!

Sad


No I am a realist, over 60% voted for central and right wing parties in the last election.
He is too left wing and will lose support to the Liberals, UKIP etc

I disagree completely. He seems perfect for the Job. Lets see what the future holds.

_________________
Whoever is kind, Allah will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He who is in heaven will show mercy on you.”

Prophet Mohammed PBUH
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2443
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No I am a realist, over 60% voted for central and right wing parties in the last election.
He is too left wing and will lose support to the Liberals, UKIP etc

I disagree completely. He seems perfect for the Job. Lets see what the future holds.

To you maybe, but that does not mean the majority of the country will
I have no time for a person who refuses to condemn the actions of the IRA, when it effected my family so much

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Nems wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

think your faith in comrade messiah corbyn might be a bit misplaced

lets not forget that he was elected to leader of the LABOUR party.

perhaps you have allowed the euphoria and support for him within the  ranks of labour supporters to somehow be superimposed upon the entire country??  

The numbers joining the Labour Party since Corbyn won suggests it might

is that the same as labours famous postal vote system is it??

10k is spit in the ocean nems

besides do you or they even understand the consequences of what corbyn is suggesting??

have you stopped to consider the real world implications of his policies??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
avatar
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Yeah like Corbyn is so different???



Pro mass immigration, pro EU, pro higher borrowing and higher taxes on The already struggling working people...



So all the things that the British people are totally against!!!



So Corbyn is different how exactly!?


lol!





_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 18768
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yeah like Corbyn is so different???



Pro mass immigration, pro EU, pro higher borrowing and higher taxes on The already struggling working people...



So all the things that the British people are totally against!!!



So Corbyn is different how exactly!?


lol!





Of course he is different

He has a beard and looks like a tramp

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
avatar
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by nicko on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Can you imagine him meeting World Leaders with him looking like Wurzul Gumage? "got to be English to understand this"
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8130
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Message for Nems, I keep on mentally agreeing with you about Corbyn.
Regardless ,or even because of the rw smears,he is civil,thoughtful and polite. PMQ's promises to be good tv. And he WAS democratically elected by a huge .margin.
Whether he will be in for the long haul remains to be seen,but he has assembled a balanced shadow cabinet with a lotof talented people.
People are fed up up to the back teeth with Blairites and tory lite new Labour, Corbyn and Farage although polar opposites,do actually share many attributes.
At this rate, we might have to call a truce to everything we have posted about each other.
We probably will never be forum frieinds, but it seems we have some common ground

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3597
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum