Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Why do leftists care more about Muslims than they do about Jews? If that sounds confrontational, consider this: this week, the Met Police released the latest hate-crime figures for London. They show that offences against Jews have risen by 93% over the past year, while offences against Muslims have risen by 70%. And guess which story the BBC, Guardian and Independent, those voices of the British liberal conscience, have chosen to flag up? Yep, the 70% hike in Islamophobic attacks, not the nearly 100% hike in anti-Semitic offences.

The BBC’s headline is ‘Islamophobic crime in London “up by 70%”‘. The Guardian‘s is ‘Hate crimes against Muslims soar in London’. The Indie opts for ‘Hate crimes against Muslims in London “up by 70%”‘. What about the crimes against Jews? Sorry, no room for those. They aren’t mentioned. Whether as a result of how the cops chose to press-release their new figures or how editors chose to interpret them, or maybe a bit of both, someone down the line has taken the decision that a bashed-up or verbally abused Muslim is more newsworthy than a bashed-up or verbally abused Jew.
This is becoming increasingly common. For some reason, so-called progressives, especially those of a leftist bent, are made more upset by hatred of Muslims than they are by hatred of Jews. It’s why the very people – Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, Diane Abbott, every leftie on Twitter – who normally rail against racism, and against the people who rub shoulders with racists, could in essence say ‘What’s all the fuss?!’ when it was revealed Jeremy Corbyn had been hanging out with Holocaust deniers.

It’s why every bovine attack on a mosque is held up as hard evidence that Europe is descending into a cesspool of anti-Muslim hatred, whereas you have to scour the media to find mentions of attacks on synagogues. In recent days, a Manchester teen was beaten up in a suspected anti-Semitic assault; a Jewish Spanish teenager was physically attacked; and two Holocaust survivors in Amsterdam were assaulted and called ‘dirty Jews’. Yet these incidents aren’t frontpage news; certainly they aren’t cited as evidence that a new plague of prejudice is stalking Europe, as is done when Muslims are assaulted. The message of this double standard, however implicit it might be, is pretty clear: attacks on Jews are less important than attacks on Muslims.

The extent to which chattering-class concern for Muslims trumps concern for Jews reached its nadir when four Jews were murdered in a Parisian deli shortly after the massacre at Charlie Hebdo. Pretty much every liberal newspaper in Europe continued thundering on about the potential for an ‘Islamophobic backlash’ following the Charlie killings, even as Jews were being killed. On the morning the four dead Jews were being put on a flight for burial in Israel, George Clooney was telling fawning hacks how worried he was about ‘anti-Muslim fervour’ in Europe. It’s surreal. Some people seem more worried about possible attacks on Muslims than by actual attacks on Jews. And now, a hike in anti-Muslim crimes in London is given greater media prominence than a larger hike in anti-Jewish attacks. This implicit demotion of Jewish problems, this judgement that crimes against Jews aren’t all that serious, needs some explanation. I think there are two reasons for it.

The first is that flagging up attacks on Muslims allows the left to indulge some prejudices of their own, especially about the dumb, tabloid-reading hordes, whom they view as being one iffy Richard Littlejohn column away from organising a demented anti-Muslim pogrom. The liberal elite’s myopic focus on Islamophobia is really an expression of distrust for the insufficiently multicultural, apparently Western-centric masses. The second reason is that many on the left seem to think anti-Semitism is politically justified. From Karen Armstrong’s insistence that the deli attack in Paris ‘had nothing to do with anti-Semitism’ and rather was ‘about Palestine’ to various commentators’ claims that anti-Semitism in Europe is the inevitable byproduct of Israel’s antics in the Middle East, many very respectable people now view assaults on Jews almost as a form of protest, as political rather than hateful.

That’s the terrifying message of the media and leftists’ implicit downgrading of the seriousness of anti-Semitism. Whether they’re excusing these crimes or simply acquiescing to them, they’re giving a green light to anti-Semitism.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/09/why-does-the-left-care-more-about-Muslims-than-jews/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by eddie on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Are the offences against Jews carried out by Muslims or non-Muslims?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38321
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Both, depends more on the country.
I would say some of the extreme left attack Jews here as well, as have heard of instances. The fact
is both types of crimes are wrong and one should not be downplayed by some of the left as it generally is in this country.
The article is spot on though how they are portrayed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:58 pm

So this could be a result of the media reporting on Israel and Gaza .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:03 pm

It doesn't, that is just something put about by people who also try to persuade you that being against Israel committing atrocities in the West Bank and Gaza is anti semitism.  Watching the Jewish people joining the protest against Netanyahu today shows just what a fallacy that is and pure propaganda to try and make Israel look like the victim.  Anti semitism is not the same as anti Israel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:11 pm

sassy wrote:It doesn't, that is just something put about by people who also try to persuade you that being against Israel committing atrocities in the West Bank and Gaza is anti semitism.  Watching the Jewish people joining the protest against Netanyahu today shows just what a fallacy that is and pure propaganda to try and make Israel look like the victim.  Anti semitism is not the same as anti Israel.


Again that does not explain why some of the left and Muslims attack Jews who have nothing to do with Israel, or how the left have down played this in the media. That is appalling when any hate crimes are wrong. When they happen to Muslims they are appalling also. The point is there is some who with their hate of Israel spills over to hate of Jews and this is a fact by the very fact we see this often in the discourse and there is no getting away from that. The fact is hate should be directed at the Governements etc not at a people itself. You fail to see how Jews are constantly targeted around the world espcially within the Muslim world in regards to Israel and some on the left encourage that which is disgusting

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Another article from a lefty hits the point very well:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/20/why-does-the-left-ignore-antisemitism-all-forms-of-racism-should-be-abhorred


Sadly there is some on the left that make antisemitism very acceptable with regards to the hate of Israel and this has to be countered because it is disgusting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:12 pm

297 hate crimes against Jewish people in the year to August.
The figure was up from 153 in the previous 12 months, a rise of 94 per cent.
In the same period the number of anti-Muslim hate crimes in the capital dipped slightly from 518 to 495 last year, a four per cent fall.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11360772/Hate-attacks-on-Jews-soared-94-last-year-police-figures-show.html

Well part of the reason is explained there, the Actual number of attacks against Muslims is still higher


I do think there is an over-correlation between Israel and Jews.
In large part this is the fault of Israeli that always claims that Criticisms of it is anti-Semitic rather than just accepting that it is a justified opinion of their actions

Israel Should not be treated like Jews and should not be allowed the anti-Semitic excuse it should be held accountable by the standards of a regular nation. It's constant Lies of claiming to represent Jewish people is the Problem, it is like ISIS claiming to represent Muslims.
I think to many people the Fact that Israel is treated like a legitimate law abiding state makes people believe its claim to represent the Jewish people. Again this is encouraged by Israel since it is happy to use the Jewish people as a shield to protect it from legitimate criticism.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Do the maths

3 million Muslims

250,000 Jews

Thus how many per thousand attacked?

No its many Muslim countries teaching hate against Jews because of Israel, the antisemitism found in theMiddle east is very high.
You are neglecting they played up the mulsim attacks in the media and never made hardly any mention of antisemitism when both are equally wrong

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am

yep but actual number means more people are likely to have seen it first hand Wink people will always give more weight to things they have seen first hand.

you were talking about the left. the left largely ignore Muslim teachings so i don't think that is relevant.

and YES i did say the is an over-correlation between Jew and Israel and that would be even more so in the Middle east. We need to teach them to hate Israel for Israel's Faults not because they have many Jews. scratch

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:07 am

Some of the left do very much play a part where again its connections are with Israel, same how Jews are targeted.
Too tired to explain tonight but if you actually look at the actual attacks and why Jews are attack most have connections of hate because of Israel

That shows how bad the connections have become and how Jews are often the victims of hate towards Israel

Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:yep but actual number means more people are likely to have seen it first hand Wink  people will always give more weight to things they have seen first hand.

you were talking about the left. the left largely ignore Muslim teachings so i don't think that is relevant.

and YES i did say the is an over-correlation between Jew and Israel and that would be even more so in the Middle east. We need to teach them to hate Israel for Israel's Faults not because they have many Jews. scratch  

No need to teach them Veya, they know it, so many Jews work with people who are against Israel, because they are too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:52 am

Anti Israel is still racism.
If I was to say anti Indian would you say that is not racism
Some people really are not bright.
Israeli's are a people with different political views

Yes some Israseli "Governements" have committed wrongs so have the IDF, but to say its okay to be anti-Israel is making hate acceptable

Only a fucking extremist idiot would back that.

When I speak out its against Hamas or Fatah, not Palestine, do you understand the difference dummy?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 am

the fundemental question you have to ask is whether Israel has a right to exist.

If you say it does not, then it is very much racistand xenophobic denying people a right to self determination.

Israel is wrong to deny the West bank and Gaza statehood, that can also be classed as racism and xenophobia

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote: If you want me to reply, come talk to me like a man Didge.

You sound like a brat who's lost his temper - yet again.

That is because you are a hatefull idiot as bad as the far right Mowgli
If you cast together all a people including its Muslims, you are thus an idiot just as Sassy is being.
Be critical of Governemnents, settler extremists, IDF ect, not a nation or people
So when you start acting like a man, then I will treat you as one.

So in other words act like a man

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:12 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That is because you are a hatefull idiot as bad as the far right Mowgli
If you cast together all a people including its Muslims, you are thus an idiot just as Sassy is being.
Be critical of Governemnents, settler extremists, IDF ect, not a nation or people
So when you start acting like a man, then I will treat you as one.

So in other words act like a man

Lol! This is a thread about hate and yet you're full of it.

When you calm down and can control your rudeness, re-write your post and I may answer you. Till then, you're ignored.

What's the matter? Wife forgot to suck your dick again this morning? Calm down.

Hate?

Why do you think I hate you?
You are not even worthy of such thoughts but clearly the worst apologist for your extremist and hate for Israeli's
You then yourself make vulgar comments again where its always about sex, seriously how frustrated are you?

So am calm, you are just offering very lame excuses for your antisemitism
Now we know for a fact the Quran is full of antisemitism

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:25 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Hate?

Why do you think I hate you?
You are not even worthy of such thoughts but clearly the worst apologist for your extremist and hate for Israeli's
You then yourself make vulgar comments again where its always about sex, seriously how frustrated are you?

So am calm, you are just offering very lame excuses for your antisemitism
Now we know for a fact the Quran is full of antisemitism

Hey, you're the one who always brags how you fuck your wife in the morning.

You sound so stressed that I thought she might have missed a few shifts.

I'm concerned about you and your emotional wellbeing.



Do I?

I have reported your vulgar posts as you seem to never learn

Your second point is evading the issue

Your third point is yet more deflection.

You continue to prove my point your real reason for hate is antisemitism

Like I say there is plenty of antisemitism in the Quran

Also by allowing hate, do you think consequences happen because of that hate you have for Israel?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:29 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:



Do I?

I have reported your vulgar posts as you seem to never learn

Your second point is evading the issue

Your third point is yet more deflection.

You continue to prove my point your real reason for hate is antisemitism

Like I say there is plenty of antisemitism in the Quran

Also by allowing hate, do you think consequences happen because of that hate you have for Israel?

You're not Jewish, you muppet.


So do I have to be Black to be against hatred towards black people?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by eddie on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Zach please keep personal and sexual references about posters families/partners out of the debate.

Thank you

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38321
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Anti Israel is still racism.
If I was to say anti Indian would you say that is not racism
Some people really are not bright.
Israeli's are a people with different political views

Yes some Israseli "Governements" have committed wrongs so have the IDF, but to say its okay to be anti-Israel is making hate acceptable

Only a fucking extremist idiot would back that.

When I speak out its against Hamas or Fatah, not Palestine, do you understand the difference dummy?

Anti Israel is not racism!

Israel is built on an occupied land.

You cant argue with that Didge.


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3072
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:47 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Anti Israel is still racism.
If I was to say anti Indian would you say that is not racism
Some people really are not bright.
Israeli's are a people with different political views

Yes some Israseli "Governements" have committed wrongs so have the IDF, but to say its okay to be anti-Israel is making hate acceptable

Only a fucking extremist idiot would back that.

When I speak out its against Hamas or Fatah, not Palestine, do you understand the difference dummy?

Anti Israel is not racism!

Israel is built on an occupied land.

You cant argue with that Didge.



Are Israeli's a people?

Yes

To be hateful of a people is racism

Israel was created out of land bought over many years off Arabs, they were given self determination of which the Arabs refused to accept, to which this is the main reason why there are all the conflicts today.
Just think Palestine would have also been created and hundreds of thousands would never have had to die. All because the Arab nations never recognise the right of Israel to exist.
The land belonged mainly to those of the Ottoman Empire and was controlled by the British.

The whole of the US is actually built on occupied land, are you going to tell me that because of this it is acceptable to hate America, for things that happened years ago?


Its racism plain and simple, both people have a right to a nation through self determination.
Both groups of people in the last 19th century and the early 20 century migrated to the region and lets.
To deny Israel self determination is racism plain and simple and is antisemitism.
They have a right to a home as much as the Palestinians

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Dont be daft Didge!

Now you are using the Anti semitsm card! Ffs

Even Jewish people dont reconize the state Israel, what does that suggest?


Seriously stop reading bias crap!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 3072
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Dont be daft Didge!

Now you are using the Anti semitsm card! Ffs

Even Jewish people dont  reconize the state Israel, what does that suggest?


Seriously stop reading bias crap!





Israel's are made up of many religious and ethnic groups.

Its very simple, if you want to hate a certain Israeli Government or in this instance the Likud Party?

No problem

If you want to hate extremist settlers?

No problems

If you want to hate some IDF for crimes committed?

No problem

You cannot hate a country and its people by association

That is racism.

These people are Israeli, whether they be Christian, Jews, Muslims, Druze etc

What you try to justify is hating a nation and its people.

That is wrong on all levels and is very much racism as you are making every Israeli culpable for the actions of some.

That would be like me blaming all Palestinians for the crimes of Hamas

I hate Hamas, but I do not hate Gaza, do you understand the difference?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:18 am

Cuchulain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Anti Israel is still racism.
If I was to say anti Indian would you say that is not racism
Some people really are not bright.
Israeli's are a people with different political views

Yes some Israseli "Governements" have committed wrongs so have the IDF, but to say its okay to be anti-Israel is making hate acceptable

Only a fucking extremist idiot would back that.

When I speak out its against Hamas or Fatah, not Palestine, do you understand the difference dummy?

Anti Israel is not racism!

Israel is built on an occupied land.

You cant argue with that Didge.



Are Israeli's a people? NOPE, no more so than Aussies and we are not really, and double so if your next post about them being all different races and religions is true

Yes

To be hateful of a people is racism

Israel was created out of land bought over many years off Arabs, they were given self determination of which the Arabs refused to accept, to which this is the main reason why there are all the conflicts today.
Just think Palestine would have also been created and hundreds of thousands would never have had to die. All because the Arab nations never recognise the right of Israel to exist.
The land belonged mainly to those of the Ottoman Empire and was controlled by the British.

The whole of the US is actually built on occupied land, are you going to tell me that because of this it is acceptable to hate America, for things that happened years ago? YES if they continued to go about killing native Americans


Its racism plain and simple, both people have a right to a nation through self determination.
Both groups of people in the last 19th century and the early 20 century migrated to the region and lets.
To deny Israel self determination is racism plain and simple and is antisemitism.
They have a right to a home as much as the Palestinians


Your argument is faulty because of the way Israel treats Palestine.
As Israel is currently the number one nation for denying others the right to self determination.
THIS is the other big issue
Israel seem to have self determined to Be ASSHOLES!!! trying to steal form others and acting like they are a Chosen peoples and being complete Hypocrites.

Even the British were never as arrogant as the Israelis Suspect Suspect Suspect

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Are Israeli's a people?  NOPE, no more so than Aussies and we are not really, and double so if your next post about them being all different races and religions is true

Yes

To be hateful of a people is racism

Israel was created out of land bought over many years off Arabs, they were given self determination of which the Arabs refused to accept, to which this is the main reason why there are all the conflicts today.
Just think Palestine would have also been created and hundreds of thousands would never have had to die. All because the Arab nations never recognise the right of Israel to exist.
The land belonged mainly to those of the Ottoman Empire and was controlled by the British.

The whole of the US is actually built on occupied land, are you going to tell me that because of this it is acceptable to hate America, for things that happened years ago? YES if they continued to go about killing native Americans


Its racism plain and simple, both people have a right to a nation through self determination.
Both groups of people in the last 19th century and the early 20 century migrated to the region and lets.
To deny Israel self determination is racism plain and simple and is antisemitism.
They have a right to a home as much as the Palestinians


Your argument is faulty because of the way Israel treats Palestine.
As Israel is currently the number one nation for denying others the right to self determination.
THIS is the other big issue
Israel seem to have self determined to Be ASSHOLES!!! trying to steal form others and acting like they are a Chosen peoples and being complete Hypocrites.

Even the British were never as arrogant as the Israelis Suspect Suspect Suspect



No more so than the Aussies?
WTF
Look Veya, you really let yourself down when you make daft points
Every nation on earth is an invention, but we are defined by them, so that is like saying there is no such thing as any nation of people. So yes there is an Israeli people, just as there is a French people.
It does not have to biological, because the nations are concepts, hence why a nation just like the Aussies is made up of many ethnicities.

Even worse you say faulty because of how the Palestinians are treated? WTF, it does not matter how some Israeli's have treated some Palestinians, its still racism, if you hate a people, making all culpable for wrongs.
This is what is so daft about some of the left they make hating somethiung acceptable and even worse teaching that it is acceptable.

Its wrong plain and simple, point your anger at those who have done wrong, not a people as a whole

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:52 am

Israel is a nation, Israel is a BAD nation
saying that in itself is Not racism or antisemitism And is it Zionism to try and Deflect from the truth of that statement.
who has done wrong? the NATION of Israel has done wrong
the NATION of Israel is to be blamed.

Stop trying to Equate the NATION of Israel with some other group, ISRAEL is ISRAEL and criticizing it, even calling for it destruction IS NOT necessarily a statement on Jews or race at all, it is a statement about a SPECIFIC nation, Based on the Action of that nation thus entirely justified.


And it is faulty there is not a universal right to self determination, it is conditional right according to the subjective judgment of the broader global community. If you think there is universal right to self determination then I hope you protest against sanctioning North Korea And You fully support Saudi's right to promote Wahhabism. Clearly Self determination is restricted to what is acceptable to the international community.
and IDF action means their conditional right to self determination is in Question, that is literally what we are saying they should be declared a terrorist state and treated like NK.

That doesn't mean All Jews should be treated poorly. quite the opposite it entitles them to claim asylum to escape a terrorist state.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:Israel is a nation, Israel is a BAD nation
Poor argument, Israel has far more equal rights than countless other nations, so by your thinking you have just made countless nations fine to hate and its people by making them all culpable under bad pratices

saying that in itself is Not racism or antisemitism And is it Zionism to try and Deflect from the truth of that statement.
Saying a country does wrong is being critical, we are not saying that, we are speaking of hate.

who has done wrong?
the NATION of Israel has done wrong
It has done some wrong but nothing compared to many nations today, which again is not a valid reason to hate a nation and make all people culpable. Only the left make a poor argument to make hate acceptable, when it never is. If you claim hate is acceptable off  wrongs committed. Then you make racism acceptable to when for example a Black person does wrong. You make homophobia acceptable to where a homosexual does wrong. No wrong makes a hate view right, as hate is wrong.

the NATION of Israel is to be blamed.
So then by your thinking the nation of Australia is to be blamed for the appalling treatment of aborigines and that its acceptable to hate Australia by your poor negtaive thinking

Stop trying to Equate the NATION of Israel with some other group, ISRAEL is ISRAEL and criticizing it, even calling for it destruction IS NOT necessarily a statement on Jews or race at all, it is a statement about a SPECIFIC nation, Based on the Action of that nation thus entirely justified.
You are the one trying to equate a people to a nation, when Israel is made up of many ethnicities and religious people. So its you being as per usual ignorant making hate acceptable to countless Israeli people, as again Israeli's are made up of many people. Again we are not talking about criticism, but hate. Do you undertsand the difference?

And it is faulty there is not a universal right to self determination, it is conditional right according to the subjective judgment of the broader global community. If you think there is universal right to self determination then I hope you protest against sanctioning North Korea And You fully support Saudi's right to promote Wahhabism. Clearly Self determination is restricted to what is acceptable to the international community.
I do not protest against a nation per say and let me make this clear as you seem very confused and wrong over. I protest against regimes, like the Communist regime in North Korea. Communism and the form in this country is an ideology and ideologies can be very wrong. So I am not against the self determination of a people but the people of North Korea do not have self determination, because they are living under a dictatorship. Wahhabism is an ideology. Are you saying that you cannot dislike racism now of which is another ideology? I am highly critical of Wahhabism as it denies equal rights to people. Again I do not hate Saudi Arabia or the Saudi people as it is governed by a Dictatorship who denies equal rights to the people. People and nations can change, its extremely rare that an ideology will change.

and IDF action means their conditional right to self determination is in Question, that is literally what we are saying they should be declared a terrorist state and treated like NK.
The IDF can commit wrongs and can be rightly questioned and hated as I already elluded to in the next post I made earlier to Sexy, so its clear you failed to read this thread or grasped what have been said.

That doesn't mean All Jews should be treated poorly. quite the opposite it entitles them to claim asylum to escape a terrorist state.


it is Israeli's. Why do you keep saying Jews? Jews are an ethnic and religious group found in many countries all over the world. This is about the Israeli people which is made up of countless ethnicities, so hence why you failed to understand a single point at all to my responses to a poster who has grown up with hate for Israel. Who has no connection to the Palestinians other than her religion. Like I said the Palestinians have a right to self determination as well and its wrong they are being denied this. The authorities of Palestinine and other Arab nations are to blame though for how things are today. If not for them not accepting the right for Israel to exist in 1948, the Palestinians would also have a nation and hundreds of thousands would not have died from the Palestinian/Israeli conflicts. It all started with hate, a hate that wished to deny people a right to existance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:37 am

Gonna start with saying YOU HATE TOO MUCH
who says hate? some might, You are trying to paint all that oppose Israel as the same and Still used False Ideas to say those against Israel are against a peoples when CLEARLY they keep saying the NATION OF ISRAEL.

Cuchulain wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Israel is a nation, Israel is a BAD nation
Poor argument, Israel has far more equal rights than countless other nations, so by your thinking you have just made countless nations fine to hate and its people by making them all culpable under bad pratices

and there are countless nations that are BAD, Add to NK, Saudi etc Zimbabwe, North Sudan, parts of the USA
saying that in itself is Not racism or antisemitism And is it Zionism to try and Deflect from the truth of that statement.
Saying a country does wrong is being critical, we are not saying that, we are speaking of hate.

who has done wrong?
the NATION of Israel has done wrong
It has done some wrong but nothing compared to many nations today, which again is not a valid reason to hate a nation and make all people culpable. Only the left make a poor argument to make hate acceptable, when it never is. If you claim hate is acceptable off  wrongs committed. Then you make racism acceptable to when for example a Black person does wrong. You make homophobia acceptable to where a homosexual does wrong. No wrong makes a hate view right, as hate is wrong.

false, you don't choose your skin or your sexuality, you choose to identify as a nationality AND as others have pointed out most are not hating on all Israelis as Many Israelis Protest against the Evil that is their gov't

the NATION of Israel is to be blamed.
So then by your thinking the nation of Australia is to be blamed for the appalling treatment of aborigines and that its acceptable to hate Australia by your poor negtaive thinking
If we were still oppressing them with military and directly killing them, then You fucking well should invade and over throw our gov't Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Stop trying to Equate the NATION of Israel with some other group, ISRAEL is ISRAEL and criticizing it, even calling for it destruction IS NOT necessarily a statement on Jews or race at all, it is a statement about a SPECIFIC nation, Based on the Action of that nation thus entirely justified.
You are the one trying to equate a people to a nation, when Israel is made up of many ethnicities and religious people. So its you being as per usual ignorant making hate acceptable to countless Israeli people, as again Israeli's are made up of many people

And it is faulty there is not a universal right to self determination, it is conditional right according to the subjective judgment of the broader global community. If you think there is universal right to self determination then I hope you protest against sanctioning North Korea And You fully support Saudi's right to promote Wahhabism. Clearly Self determination is restricted to what is acceptable to the international community.
I do not protest against a nation per say and let me make this clear as you seem very confused and wrong over. I protest against regimes, like the Communist regime in North Korea. Communism and the form in this country is an ideology and ideologies can be very wrong. So I am not against the self determination of a people but the people of North Korea do not have self determination, because they are living under a dictatorship

and IDF action means their conditional right to self determination is in Question, that is literally what we are saying they should be declared a terrorist state and treated like NK.
The IDF can commit wrongs and can be rightly questioned and hated as I already elluded to in the next post I made earlier to Sexy, so its clear you failed to read this thread or grasped what have been said.
NO Disagree A NATION is held responsible for it's army. it always has been why the fuck would that magically change for Israel.

That doesn't mean All Jews should be treated poorly. quite the opposite it entitles them to claim asylum to escape a terrorist state.


it is Israeli's. Why do you keep saying Jews? Jews are an ethnic and religious group found in many countries all over the world. This is about the Israeli people which is made up of countless ethnicities, so hence why you failed to understand a single point at all to my responses to a poster who has grown up with hate for Israel. Who has no connection to the Palestinians other than her religion. Like I said the Palestinians have a right to self determination as well and its wrong they are being denied this. The authorities of Palestinine and other Arab nations are to blame though for how things are today. If not for them not accepting the right for Israel to exist in 1948, the Palestinians would also have a nation and hundreds of thousands would not have died from the Palestinian/Israeli conflicts. It all started with hate, a hate that wished to deny people a right to existance.

Antisemitism is Against JEWS it has NOTHING to do with Israel it is you that keeps equating the 2. Literally TITLE of this thread !!!
SO by your own Admission
You cannot be antisemitic against an Israel as Antisemitism is Specifically the discrimination Against Jewish People has NOTHING To do with any nation, Israel Does Not Equate to Jews therefore it is completely Illogical to even Try and say antisemitism in relation to a supposed secular nation

Zionist keep Saying one thing and then contradicting themselves, IT DOESN'T Work both ways
Either Israel is Secular AND CANNOT claim anything in relation to Judaism including discrimination
Or it is a Theocratic nation and should be destroyed by Secular nations.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:53 am

1) Absurd again where you are again trying to make hate acceptable.

2) I never stated once you do choose your sexuality or skin colour, so now you are making up things when I just gave you a masterclass in understanding the difference between criticism and hate and where that hate is acceptable to be directed against ideologies, Governments etc.

3) We should have ousted the White Australian Government along time ago and free the Australian people from left wing oprression.

4) No a Government is. So where countless people protested the invasion of Iraq, that does not make the people culpable for the actions of armed forces in that country. You are so out of touch with reality here it is beyond belief.

5) Antisemitism can have connections very much to Israel because it has many Jews, the factor that you fail to grasp. My points were not really on antisemitism to Sexy, but on hate towards israel. Antisemitism is being compared in the title with Islamophobia and how disgustingly some of the left downplay antisemitism and play up Islamophobia when both hates are wrong. This was the main purpose of the thread, which it seems yet again you have failed o even read or even understand. Do not use Caplocks, how old are you 5?

You can have antisemitism against Israel if the view are directed at jews themselves in connection to Israel itself. Like for example that people should fear Israel is attempting to take over the world because it is run by Jews? On so many occasions what is used to demonize Jews is done so to Israeli's, hence why it very much crosses over into antisemitism in the rhetoric used by those who hate Israel. I can give you countless examples on this/ Often the language is directed at Jews when talking of Israel, so that is very much antisemitism. Jews are one of many ethnic groups in Israel so yes it does have many connections to antisemtism.

I have been combating racism for years and I do not need any lessons on the subject and for left wing apologists who make such racism acceptable. Are now you turn to Zionism, which is another ideology which is found in different forms. You have right wing, liberal and left wing Zionism, political aspects to a religious nonsense based ideology, which I do not agree with. Some Israelis are Zionists which you can rightly be critical of or even dislike Zionism itself. That though does not mean you can use it as an excuse to them be racist to those who are of Jewish ethnnicity. Do you understand the differnce?

Israel is the only real secular nation whithin the region and it appalls me that people are so utterly hypocritical about Israel when it has more equal rights than the whole of the Middle east countries combined. Yes the many Governments of Israel have committed wrongs and should be rightfully criticized and condemned just as we should of the Palestinian authorities like Hamas and the PLO. What you do so badly is to equate the nation as one as a whole as wrong to be hated, is nothing short of the worst reasoning possible to make hate acceptable. That would be like saying its acceptable to hate Gaza and thuse the people of Gaza because of Hamas. On every level you confuse criticism compare to hate. I understand how hate is formed and what causes this but if you allow hate to stand to a people of a nation, then your forfeit every liberal value that you ever once had.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:19 am

One last point before I go Veya.
If you think antisemitism has no connection to Israel
Tell me why the Islamic terrorist murdered 4 Jews in the Porte de Vincennes siege earlier this year in Paris?
Why he specifically asked people if they were Jews before murdering them?

Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:57 am

1. fact, and No it is not discrimination as any nation that behaves like Israel get called Bad.
2.Yes you did Clearly You say Judging someone based on nation is the same judging them for being Blacks or homosexuals Literally You DID EXACTLY that
hate a nation and make all people culpable. Only the left make a poor argument to make hate acceptable, when it never is. If you claim hate is acceptable off  wrongs committed. Then you make racism acceptable to when for example a Black person does wrong. You make homophobia acceptable to where a homosexual does wrong.

3. RW oppression, RW don't want refugees, don't want Aboriginals, or sexual equality. they want an All Anglo nation.
4. yes it does. You just don't want to accept responsibility for the failure of Democracy
5. I WILL USE CAPLOCKS TO TALK TO CHILDREN  that just contradicted themselves. Like many Zionists YOU MAKE IT WORSE. ISRAEL HAS NO CONNECTION TO JEWS
it doesn't matter if they have Jews, we have Jews too. They are a NATION if the Nation does have direct connection to Judaism is it is Theocratic and should be destroyed as and Enemy of Secularism.

On your last point
WHAT is it?
4 Jews are killed in France they asked if they were Jews and they were killed because they were Jews
SO what does that have to do with Israel? Nothing
Jew does not Mean Israeli, Judaism is a RELIGION Israel is a Nation.. Understand They are NOT INTERCHANGEABLE.  

Israel Cannot Claim Antisemitism Unless it is theocratic, and if it is theocratic than the secular world should destroy it. Simple as that.
Now Stop promoting hate of Jews by Suggesting there is a link to Israel !!!!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:1. fact, and No it is not discrimination as any nation that behaves like Israel get called Bad.
Wrong, that is racism
2.Yes you did Clearly You say Judging someone based on nation is the same judging them for being Blacks or homosexuals Literally You DID EXACTLY that
Lies now because you are talking shit, and making things up and even posting what I said proves this I guess you are drunk
3. RW oppression, RW don't want refugees, don't want Aboriginals, or sexual equality. they want an All Anglo nation.
Gobbledygook
4. yes it does. You just don't want to accept responsibility for the failure of Democracy
Gobbldygook, look you are not even addressing points but defending babble now
5. I WILL USE CAPLOCKS TO TALK TO CHILDREN  that just contradicted themselves. Like many Zionists YOU MAKE IT WORSE. ISRAEL HAS NO CONNECTION TO JEWS
Then you are a two year old who shouts
it doesn't matter if they have Jews, we have Jews too. They are a NATION if the Nation does have direct connection to Judaism is it is Theocratic and should be destroyed as and Enemy of Secularism.
It matters as you are very much stating its okay for people to be racist

On your last point
WHAT is it?
4 Jews are killed in France they asked if they were Jews and they were killed because they were Jews
SO what does that have to do with Israel? Nothing
Jew does not Mean Israeli, Judaism is a RELIGION Israel is a Nation.. Understand They are NOT INTERCHANGEABLE.  

Israel Cannot Claim Antisemitism Unless it is theocratic, and if it is theocratic than the secular world should destroy it. Simple as that.
Now Stop promoting hate of Jews by Suggesting there is a link to Israel !!!!


OMG, so an Islamic terrorist singles out Jews and murders them because they were Jews according top Veya which just sums up why he has not got a clue as you claim he just hates Jews for no particular reason and you wonder why I do not respect your views when you make daft comments like that
Thank you
Yes Israel can and has had antisemitism used against it, you do not decide.

So my points again you avoided

Antisemitism can have connections very much to Israel because it has many Jews, the factor that you fail to grasp. My points were not really on antisemitism to Sexy, but on hate towards israel. Antisemitism is being compared in the title with Islamophobia and how disgustingly some of the left downplay antisemitism and play up Islamophobia when both hates are wrong. This was the main purpose of the thread, which it seems yet again you have failed o even read or even understand. Do not use Caplocks, how old are you 5?

You can have antisemitism against Israel if the view are directed at jews themselves in connection to Israel itself. Like for example that people should fear Israel is attempting to take over the world because it is run by Jews? On so many occasions what is used to demonize Jews is done so to Israeli's, hence why it very much crosses over into antisemitism in the rhetoric used by those who hate Israel. I can give you countless examples on this/ Often the language is directed at Jews when talking of Israel, so that is very much antisemitism. Jews are one of many ethnic groups in Israel so yes it does have many connections to antisemtism.

I have been combating racism for years and I do not need any lessons on the subject and for left wing apologists who make such racism acceptable. Are now you turn to Zionism, which is another ideology which is found in different forms. You have right wing, liberal and left wing Zionism, political aspects to a religious nonsense based ideology, which I do not agree with. Some Israelis are Zionists which you can rightly be critical of or even dislike Zionism itself. That though does not mean you can use it as an excuse to them be racist to those who are of Jewish ethnnicity. Do you understand the differnce?

Israel is the only real secular nation whithin the region and it appalls me that people are so utterly hypocritical about Israel when it has more equal rights than the whole of the Middle east countries combined. Yes the many Governments of Israel have committed wrongs and should be rightfully criticized and condemned just as we should of the Palestinian authorities like Hamas and the PLO. What you do so badly is to equate the nation as one as a whole as wrong to be hated, is nothing short of the worst reasoning possible to make hate acceptable. That would be like saying its acceptable to hate Gaza and thuse the people of Gaza because of Hamas. On every level you confuse criticism compare to hate. I understand how hate is formed and what causes this but if you allow hate to stand to a people of a nation, then your forfeit every liberal value that you ever once had.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism? Empty Re: Why does the left care more about Islamophobia than anti-Semitism?

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:42 am

In fact over all my posts you have evaded most of my points.
I have spent years fighting racism and do not need some clueless wet cluelss lefty trying to tell me what is racism and what is not.

That is evident from how you failed to address countless of my points throughout.

What we can deduce is you hate Israelis who are a people made up of many ethnicities and that if a nation has a right wing Government you make all the people culpable which is just plain absurd and daft.

I am not going to waste my time with someone who is purely ignorant on the matter of hate and racism

Anywway I easily proved you have no clue what you are talking about and all you did was try to justify hating a people, the Israeli people. In fact you place this hate over over Theocracies and Dictatoships in the world who have no equal rights for groups of people, which I find appalling.

I am certainly not going to stand by and allow racism, the last time we had such a comment on the palestinian  Israeli  conflict in 2014, it was so appalling I will not repeat but that they said a certain person had not finished the extermination against the Jews.

If you think that is not antisemitism, then you need your head examined Veya


So you are telling me the following hate to Israel is acceptable?







The later person was arrested Veya, so you have no idea what you are talking about

http://www.timesofisrael.com/you-only-understand-money-palestinian-supporter-tells-pro-israel-rally/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum