Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't know who you are or what thread you say is about you.



Please feel free to contact me at newsfixmod@hushmail.com if you feel like behaving like an adult.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24296
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:06 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is my clock slow?

So what? It was only a day later.


I know it was only a day later, but it was twice.

And now you say it's because of something on another forum, when you have a go at Andy for posting about Flap.

Ah, but he started a new thread about Flap. I didn't start a new thread - it was already here.

lol!

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Hmmmm!  Very disengenuous!  geek

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:12 pm

Carry on making a tit of yourself.

Not you Sassy.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Do I gather the forum has the initials BF?   Why not leave it on BF.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:19 pm

sassy wrote:Do I gather the forum has the initials BF?   Why not leave it on BF.

It amuses me.

OK, I'll stop now. He'll only get all excited about getting some attention. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by eddie on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Aren't you a member of BF, Rags? Or used to be?
I take it BF is Bitchfester?

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35566
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:26 pm

eddie wrote:Aren't you a member of BF, Rags? Or used to be?
I take it BF is Bitchfester?

I was many many many years ago, but I'm certainly not now.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by eddie on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Aren't you a member of BF, Rags? Or used to be?
I take it BF is Bitchfester?

I was many many many years ago, but I'm certainly not now.

What's it about anyway? Apart from bitching, as in the title?

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35566
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Rags shows all the hallmarks of being an internet cyber bully. Pick on someone who you dislike then get your gang to round on them.
I dont agree with much (most) of what Phil posts, but I dont bully him.
I saw it when I ran my football forum.
Is it ok for me to pick on Dean and Kaka when I haven't started the thread? They are still bad people regardless .
Eddie is a weak and easily lead moderator, even locking a thread in the basement whilst Rags and I were having a polite discussion. There was no need ,no accusations or bad language were being used. It was the right venue for that chat and had no need to be locked.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4645
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Rags shows all the hallmarks of being an internet cyber bully. Pick on someone who you dislike then get your gang to round on them.
I dont agree with much (most) of what Phil posts, but I dont bully him.
I saw it when I ran my football forum.
Is it ok for me to pick on Dean and Kaka when I haven't started the thread? They are still bad people regardless .
Eddie is a weak and easily lead moderator, even locking a thread in the basement whilst Rags and I were having a polite discussion. There was no need ,no accusations or bad language were being used. It was the right venue for that chat and had no need to be locked.

I'm enjoying seeing him being trounced by other people, that's true. I don't usually use the word "karma" because it's generally misused, but I think it fits the bill.

I don't have a gang though. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was many many many years ago, but I'm certainly not now.

What's it about anyway? Apart from bitching, as in the title?

Bitchfest? They have a bit of news, a bit of this, bit of that, but the main stuff is in the bitching section.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:43 pm

I told you about that fake Raggamuffin account which is on there eddie - the one which was used to stir the shite with VOD after she got banned from here. He's in it up to his neck. rabbit

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Rags shows all the hallmarks of being an internet cyber bully. Pick on someone who you dislike then get your gang to round on them.
I dont agree with much (most) of what Phil posts, but I dont bully him.
I saw it when I ran my football forum.
Is it ok for me to pick on Dean and Kaka when I haven't started the thread? They are still bad people regardless .
Eddie is a weak and easily lead moderator, even locking a thread in the basement whilst Rags and I were having a polite discussion. There was no need ,no accusations or bad language were being used. It was the right venue for that chat and had no need to be locked.

I'm enjoying seeing him being trounced by other people, that's true. I don't usually use the word "karma" because it's generally misused, but I think it fits the bill.

I don't have a gang though. Laughing

Regardless of all else - Karma is great!!!

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4645
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm enjoying seeing him being trounced by other people, that's true. I don't usually use the word "karma" because it's generally misused, but I think it fits the bill.

I don't have a gang though. Laughing

Regardless of all else - Karma is great!!!

It is in this case - the malicious bigot is getting what he's deserved for a long time. cheers

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by eddie on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:11 pm

HA it's in the rules not to start threads about other members from other forums, if you have a problem with the rules, then contact the admin who wrote them.
That's a very good move if you're unhappy.

This thread was started by admin so unless he wants it locked....?

Thanks for your input. Sounded like a sulk but hey ho.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35566
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Just commenting on your hypocracy.
It's ok to bully and take the piss out of Phil, but not Kaka or Dean.
Mod consistently. Why haven't you admonished Rags for her attack on Phil.
No worse than mine on Kaka ,who can defend himself here.
And what bollocks saying you cannot start threads on posters but can mention them in the meat of a thread.
Phil is real, so is Dean. I think Jaka is almost hunan, but not humane. By your rules ,they cannot be debated.
At least Durham is fair game as he also went by the name of Hugh.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4645
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Just commenting on your hypocracy.
It's ok to bully and take the piss out of Phil, but not Kaka or Dean.
Mod consistently. Why haven't you admonished Rags for her attack on Phil.
No worse than mine on Kaka ,who can defend himself here.
And what bollocks saying you cannot start threads on posters but can mention them in the meat of a thread.
Phil is real, so is Dean. I think Jaka is almost hunan, but not humane. By your rules ,they cannot be debated.
At least Durham is fair game as he also went by the name of Hugh.

I haven't bullied Phil, I've laughed at the comeuppance he's getting. rabbit

You think it's fine to slate Dean and Kaka, but of course you don't think you're a bully do you? Typical leftie. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by nicko on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:04 pm

I have not seen a post by Durham or Hugh for well over a year. Where are they posting?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9902
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Hugh was banned by Dean/forumotion for hacking. Durham was the same person.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4645
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by eddie on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Hugh was banned by Dean/forumotion for hacking. Durham was the same person.

Hugh wasn't banned

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35566
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by eddie on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Just commenting on your hypocracy.
It's ok to bully and take the piss out of Phil, but not Kaka or Dean.
Mod consistently. Why haven't you admonished Rags for her attack on Phil.
No worse than mine on Kaka ,who can defend himself here.
And what bollocks saying you cannot start threads on posters but can mention them in the meat of a thread.
Phil is real, so is Dean. I think Jaka is almost hunan, but not humane. By your rules ,they cannot be debated.
At least Durham is fair game as he also went by the name of Hugh.

Blah blah change the record Rolling Eyes

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35566
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Lurker on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:34 am

What a bunch of pussies!

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3814
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear dummy who is trying to threaten NewsFix:

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum