8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:23 am

Natural-born redheads have a biology unlike any other. It’s the rarest hair color in the world, and with it comes a unique set of health consequences. Thanks to one genetic mutation and a few other mysterious causes, redheads have different pain tolerances, sexual encounters, and risks for disease than any other person with a different hair color.


http://www.medicaldaily.com/8-ways-having-red-hair-affects-persons-health-pain-sex-348198

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty Re: 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by nicko on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:34 am

When I first decided to grow a beard, a long time ago,it started out red.
over the years it went brown, now it's grey.

Did I have Viking ancestors?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12534
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty Re: 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:40 am

nicko wrote:When I first decided to grow a beard,  a long time ago,it started out red.
over the years it went brown, now it's grey.

Did I have Viking ancestors?

Its possible Nicko, or even Germanic.
Is also interesting based on your choice of joining the armed forces and then maybe coming from an ancestry of warriors.
I mean that in a good way and not an insult.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty Re: 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by nicko on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:09 pm

That's ok didge, got to admit that although frightened to death a lot of times I never felt more alive than when me and my mates got in a fire fight.

Dificult to understand isn't it ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12534
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty Re: 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:16 pm

nicko wrote:That's ok didge,  got to admit that although frightened to death a lot of times I never felt more alive than when me and my mates got in a fire fight.

Dificult to understand isn't it ?

Very difficult Nicko for me to understand and why it must take immense guts when facing such a situation.
I love the buss of things dnagerous that gets the adreniline fllowing like a parachute jump, bungee jump ext, but they must pail completely in comparrison to what you have experinced.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty Re: 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Natural-born redheads have a biology unlike any other. It’s the rarest hair color in the world, and with it comes a unique set of health consequences. Thanks to one genetic mutation and a few other mysterious causes, redheads have different pain tolerances, sexual encounters, and risks for disease than any other person with a different hair color.  


http://www.medicaldaily.com/8-ways-having-red-hair-affects-persons-health-pain-sex-348198
As a red head (well its brown now on my head but red Every where else bright red)i can certainly confirm some of this my dentist uses a different anaesthetist as the normal one doesnt work
i never get more that the sniffles normally .i am very susceptible to temp changes ,i heal very quickly

i saw the same kind of thing on FB

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/8-ways-redheads-health-is-different-than-the-rest/

i have often mentioned on hear ii am more geneticaly advanced that you lesser species:) affraid lol! beam me up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty Re: 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:50 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Natural-born redheads have a biology unlike any other. It’s the rarest hair color in the world, and with it comes a unique set of health consequences. Thanks to one genetic mutation and a few other mysterious causes, redheads have different pain tolerances, sexual encounters, and risks for disease than any other person with a different hair color.  


http://www.medicaldaily.com/8-ways-having-red-hair-affects-persons-health-pain-sex-348198
As a red head (well its brown now on my head but red Every where else bright red)i can certainly confirm some of this my dentist uses a different anaesthetist as the normal one doesnt work
i never get more that the sniffles normally  .i am very susceptible to temp changes ,i heal very quickly

i saw the same kind of thing on FB

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/8-ways-redheads-health-is-different-than-the-rest/

i have often mentioned on hear ii am more geneticaly  advanced that you lesser species:)  affraid lol! beam me up


I found it really interesting Korben to be honest and there was things I certainly was not aware of.
I did read somewhere that eventually though redhair is disappearing????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Empty Re: 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
As a red head (well its brown now on my head but red Every where else bright red)i can certainly confirm some of this my dentist uses a different anaesthetist as the normal one doesnt work
i never get more that the sniffles normally  .i am very susceptible to temp changes ,i heal very quickly

i saw the same kind of thing on FB

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/8-ways-redheads-health-is-different-than-the-rest/

i have often mentioned on hear ii am more geneticaly  advanced that you lesser species:)  affraid lol! beam me up


I found it really interesting Korben to be honest and there was things I certainly was not aware of.
I did read somewhere that eventually though redhair is disappearing????
A couple of them i had heard of

and i don`t know if its disapearing certantly when i was young my hair on my head was GINGER but over the years it turned brownish although when the sunlight shined through my hair it has a ginger Awe to it
as i have mentioned and proved  i have very little body hair almost none except in the usual places and that is still GINGER ,even the two months it takes me to grow stubble it looks (and feels) like copper wire

i like to compare it to the accent of man of why i have very little body hair  ...the more advanced a species the less hair 8 Health Anomalies of Redheads Index22

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum