Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Male and female brains operate differently at a molecular level, a Northwestern University research team reports in a new study of a brain region involved in learning and memory, responses to stress and epilepsy. Many brain disorders vary between the sexes, but how biology and culture contribute to these differences has been unclear. Now Northwestern neuroscientists have found an intrinsic biological difference between males and females in the molecular regulation of synapses in the hippocampus. This provides a scientific reason to believe that female and male brains may respond differently to drugs targeting certain synaptic pathways. "The importance of studying sex differences in the brain is about making biology and medicine relevant to everyone, to both men and women," said Catherine S. Woolley, senior author of the study. "It is not about things such as who is better at reading a map or why more men than women choose to enter certain professions."


http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150812135651.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by nicko on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:09 pm

All men know that the femail brain can never be understood!
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12157
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Trust some science Virgin not to spot the most obvious difference.

Do you just jump on very thread being bitter and angry?
Seriously grow the hell up, its pathetic.
If you do not have anything intelligent to say, its best you dont say anything at all.
Sound advice but I doubt someone so bitter at the world would understand.


Last edited by Cuchulain on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:37 pm

nicko wrote:All men know that the femail brain can never be understood!

lol so true Nicko, yet they in most cases understand the men.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Do you just jump on very thread being bitter and angry?
Seriously grow the hell up, its pathetic.
If you do not have anything intelligent to say, its best you dont say anything at all.
Sound advice but I doubt someone so bitter at the world would understand.

Wow Didge. It was a joke!

I think you need to go have a wank. You've been on this board too long and clearly frustrated.

Stop spendong 24 hours a day on here. That's some sound advice for you. You may be able to spot a joke then.

I get laid, let me know when you lose your virginity and then you can stop jerking off.

I get the best advice off people who are intelligent, you do not falll into that category. You buy a very old story of a self confessed idiot who heard voices in his head and thought he was speaking to an angel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I get laid, let me know when you lose your virginity and then you can stop jerking off.

I get the best advice off people who are intelligent, you do not falll into that category. You buy a very old story of a self confessed idiot who heard voices in his head and thought he was speaking to an angel.

Your celibacy is time stamped all over this message board. You're fooling nobody.

Funny how your bigotry (last sentence) comes to the forefront when you're pissed. Such hypocrisy is quite funny.

Now go get laid or play with yourself, or whatever and stop losing your temper.

I'm off to enjoy the real world.

I do not drink like you but mine is a choice not something you have as you blindly follow a command written hundreds of years ago.
How is it bigotry to mock a person who heard voices in his head, which if you had someone come up to you today claim the same, you would think they were either barking mad or suffered from a mental illness. The fact you use the most pathetic claim of bigotry is you expect others to respect a belief that is steeped in the worset form of discrmination. It shows you wish to protect discrimination based on hearsay of a man who was a petty Warlord nothing more. This is the bases for your every reasoning, some idiot desert raider who pillaged. I mean you are happy to call Nicko a savage for wanting scum dead, but your Prophet in your own terminology must have been a savage too, as he executed people, where any killing is savagery itself.

The worst thing about you Zack is your utter hypocrisy and contradictions. You campaign strongly for Palestinians those effected in the Israel conflict but do not give a shit about the others in Arab lands. Its twits like you that do as Tommy does with your propaganda of hate, that you fail to see that all this bullshit you buy into has an effect on people. That they see Israel as evil and thus Jews as evil by the daft claims you make. Its always acceptable to be critical of goverments and ideologies, but you do as the far right do. They promote hate against Islam and Muslims by doing so. You promote hate against Israel and Zionists who are in the main Jews. You have no care for the consequences of your hate and you do as the far right do with thier hate. You promote hatred against people and just for a belief, zionism. Now I think Zionism is bollocks, I also think Islam is bollocks, but I do not hate those that follow it, even though the later is far more backward in its beliefs. You though seek to promote hate and that is the difference between us.

As to getting laid, I am married and by your age its commendable you have not forced some poor girl into marriage based on your culture, but maybe its because no woman can tolerate such a sexist, homophobic bigot like yourself. You follow discrminating beliefs that deny equal rights and the well being of others. Now that is what I would call savage.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Did anyone actually bother reading that rant...!?



...clearly from a man on the edge...!!!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22949
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Did anyone actually bother reading that rant...!?



...clearly from a man on the edge...!!!


lol!



Did anyone see how many times Twatty is desperate he jumps to another thread hoping to deflect his ignorance?

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Most amusing!!!


Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22949
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Your posts get a lot of likes Tommy.
You have some fans it seems!

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Seems so Eddie...!


(By The way... the cheque's in the pos!t)


.Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22949
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Such an entrancing debate this has turned into.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27243
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Mistake post on wrong thread.... moved.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22949
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 pm

eddie wrote:Your posts get a lot of likes Tommy.
You have some fans it seems!

Yeah I guess racism and homophobia are like by some lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Your posts get a lot of likes Tommy.
You have some fans it seems!

Yeah I guess racism and homophobia are like by some lol

No,it's his posts to you that get the likes.
I just noticed it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yeah I guess racism and homophobia are like by some lol

No,it's his posts to you that get the likes.
I just noticed it.

Ha ha ha ha

Are you that childish?

Again do you agree with his racist or homophobic views?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yeah I guess racism and homophobia are like by some lol

No,it's his posts to you that get the likes.
I just noticed it.

Ha ha ha ha

Are you that childish?

Again do you agree with his racist or homophobic views?

Nope. Don't agree with anyone who's racist or homophobic, but sometimes you bandy those words around like a greedy disease you want to spread.

Sometimes he's being racist. Sometimes he's being homophobic.
Sometimes he isn't.

You call me those names and loads of others on here. You seem to think everyone in the world is racist or homophobic except you? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

Are you that childish?

Again do you agree with his racist or homophobic views?

Nope. Don't agree with anyone who's racist or homophobic, but sometimes you bandy those words around like a greedy disease you want to spread.

Sometimes he's being racist. Sometimes he's being homophobic.
Sometimes he isn't.

You call me those names and loads of others on here. You seem to think everyone in the world is racist or homophobic except you? scratch

Tommy is racist and homophobic and you agree or overlook this with him because he converted you to paranoia with cospiracies
I understand hate and some an immature idiot like yourself who thinks if she is friends with some people who are not white makes her understand racism shows what an ignorant idiot you truly are. You have no comprehension.
You are still smarting from the other day from a debate you were judging a celbrity over becuase you are a pathetic washed up singer envious of another. That is what I find pathetic and then you play the victim card.

Grow the fuck up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:13 pm

More bully bullshit from the bullshit bully boy!


You are a sad man.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22949
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by stardesk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Hoy you lot, I thought the difference between male and female was obvious: Women have eyes in the back of their heads and two pairs of hands, and once wound up they never stop clacking.

_________________
Theodosius Dobzhansky: 'Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.'
stardesk
stardesk

Posts : 948
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:More bully bullshit from the bullshit bully boy!


You are a sad man.

You are a racist homophobic little runt

If anything is sad it is those that pander to such intolerance, and you have intolerance of groups of people in abundance

You are the bully claiming people are not normal for naturally being attracted to the same sex.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Stating a legitimate opinion that is backed up by logic, reasoning and facts, is not bullying dodge... but trying to shout this down and shouting insults at others to try to control them and their freedom of thought and opinion certainly is bullying!!!


I do the former and you do the latter... so that clearly makes you the bully dodge!!!




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22949
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Ha ha ha ha

Are you that childish?

Again do you agree with his racist or homophobic views?

Nope. Don't agree with anyone who's racist or homophobic, but sometimes you bandy those words around like a greedy disease you want to spread.

Sometimes he's being racist. Sometimes he's being homophobic.
Sometimes he isn't.

You call me those names and loads of others on here. You seem to think everyone in the world is racist or homophobic except you? scratch

Tommy is racist and homophobic and you agree or overlook this with him because he converted you to paranoia with cospiracies
I understand hate and some an immature idiot like yourself who thinks if she is friends with some people who are not white makes her understand racism shows what an ignorant idiot you truly are. You have no comprehension.
You are still smarting from the other day from a debate you were judging a celbrity over becuase you are a pathetic washed up singer envious of another. That is what I find pathetic and then you play the victim card.

Grow the fuck up


Hmmm. Where to start?
Beyoncé is a beautiful, sexy and extremely talented woman. I think her voice (live she is brilliant) is flawlessly beautiful and rich.
She is a way better singer than I.

Not a massive fan of all her songs but she always makes me listen.

The rest of your post is lies and I've no need to go into it because we both know what the thread was about.

I overlook tommy's views? Erm no. Just not going to carry around a big old resentment with other posters because I disagree with them over a topic or two.

After all, you're a little nut job sometimes but I still get on ok with you don't I?
When you're not in flip-flop freak-out mode, you're pretty much ok.

I don't do grudges and sulks with people.
Can't be arsed because most people are mostly okay really.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:31 am

I've always thought that pheromones played a much greater role that they (who are they?) are willing to admit.  Pheromones are hormones that affect an organism other then ourselves.  A lot of research is being done on pheromones in, for example, insect behavior.  Eg, Beyond species recognition: somatic state affects long-distance sex pheromone communication, Proc R Soc B 7 August 2015: 20150832.  If pheromones affect our decisions on the molecular level, how do we know anything is an independent thought?

Certain theories are unpopular because they challenge the notion that the human is not rational; if humans are not rational, how would they realize it?  For example, Robert Audrey received a lot of criticism for his book, The Territorial Imperative (1966), because it implied that there is a warlike instinct in man to acquire territory.  Likewise, anything to do with pheromones also challenges the idea of independent rational thought.

Pheromones are scary on the military level, as well. War gases as olfactory probes,
Science 24 October 1980: 425-426. http://www.sciencemag.org/content/181/4100/661.short

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29767
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:58 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Tommy is racist and homophobic and you agree or overlook this with him because he converted you to paranoia with cospiracies
I understand hate and some an immature idiot like yourself who thinks if she is friends with some people who are not white makes her understand racism shows what an ignorant idiot you truly are. You have no comprehension.
You are still smarting from the other day from a debate you were judging a celbrity over becuase you are a pathetic washed up singer envious of another. That is what I find pathetic and then you play the victim card.

Grow the fuck up


Hmmm. Where to start?
Beyoncé is a beautiful, sexy and extremely talented woman. I think her voice (live she is brilliant) is flawlessly beautiful and rich.
She is a way better singer than I.

Not a massive fan of all her songs but she always makes me listen.

The rest of your post is lies and I've no need to go into it because we both know what the thread was about.

I overlook tommy's views? Erm no. Just not going to carry around a big old resentment with other posters because I disagree with them over a topic or two.

After all, you're a little nut job sometimes but I still get on ok with you don't I?
When  you're not in flip-flop freak-out mode, you're pretty much ok.

I don't do grudges and sulks with people.
Can't be arsed because most people are mostly okay really.

lol you do not do grudges yet today went whinging to zack over a debate the other day we both had.

That is holding a grudge you liar.

Your view on beyonce stems from jealousy coming out with bullshit claiming she is wanting to whitening herself, even though she does not even look what is defined as white. People belittle others if they either have no respect for them, dislike them or are jealous of them. So not buying your bullshit, as you do hold grudges as seen today.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:56 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol you do not do grudges yet today went whinging to zack over a debate the other day we both had.

That is holding a grudge you liar.

Your view on beyonce stems from jealousy coming out with bullshit claiming she is wanting to whitening herself, even though she does not even look what is defined as white. People belittle others if they either have no respect for them, dislike them or are jealous of them. So not buying your bullshit, as you do hold grudges as seen today.

Lol! I missed that. Don't recall any whinging.

But this thread has been spoilt and we've missed 1 or 2 jokes, because of YOUR whinging and whining. You're so wound up that you couldn't even tell I was making a joke.

Like I said, take some time off. The fact you're married means you get even less sex. There's nothing wrong with masturbation. Maybe Sam Harris stigmatised that for you.


lol like i said the last person I need advice from is from a person that follows the beliefs of a person who heard voices in his head which then commanded people to discriminate and be bigots to groups of people.
Like I said you are the virgin son, maybe its time you got laid, because lets face it you must jerk off 20 times a day ha ha ha ha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:13 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Tommy is racist and homophobic and you agree or overlook this with him because he converted you to paranoia with cospiracies
I understand hate and some an immature idiot like yourself who thinks if she is friends with some people who are not white makes her understand racism shows what an ignorant idiot you truly are. You have no comprehension.
You are still smarting from the other day from a debate you were judging a celbrity over becuase you are a pathetic washed up singer envious of another. That is what I find pathetic and then you play the victim card.

Grow the fuck up


Hmmm. Where to start?
Beyoncé is a beautiful, sexy and extremely talented woman. I think her voice (live she is brilliant) is flawlessly beautiful and rich.
She is a way better singer than I.

Not a massive fan of all her songs but she always makes me listen.

The rest of your post is lies and I've no need to go into it because we both know what the thread was about.

I overlook tommy's views? Erm no. Just not going to carry around a big old resentment with other posters because I disagree with them over a topic or two.

After all, you're a little nut job sometimes but I still get on ok with you don't I?
When  you're not in flip-flop freak-out mode, you're pretty much ok.

I don't do grudges and sulks with people.
Can't be arsed because most people are mostly okay really.

lol you do not do grudges yet today went whinging to zack over a debate the other day we both had.

That is holding a grudge you liar.

Your view on beyonce stems from jealousy coming out with bullshit claiming she is wanting to whitening herself, even though she does not even look what is defined as white. People belittle others if they either have no respect for them, dislike them or are jealous of them. So not buying your bullshit, as you do hold grudges as seen today.

Hahahahahaha so the fact you belittle others' on here daily means you are jealous?
Oh didge, if I didn't know better I'd say you were a total nut job and not just a part time one Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes 2089010162

You really need to think before you type.  affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:16 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol you do not do grudges yet today went whinging to zack over a debate the other day we both had.

That is holding a grudge you liar.

Your view on beyonce stems from jealousy coming out with bullshit claiming she is wanting to whitening herself, even though she does not even look what is defined as white. People belittle others if they either have no respect for them, dislike them or are jealous of them. So not buying your bullshit, as you do hold grudges as seen today.

Hahahahahaha so the fact you belittle others' on here daily means you are jealous?
Oh didge, if I didn't know better I'd say you were a title nut job and not just a part time one Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes 2089010162

You really need to think before you type.  affraid


Ha ha ha Eddie needs to go to specsavers because she cannot read/
I belittle those who I do not respect mainly because they promote hateful views\
You really need to read properly before you type ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
So you are such a weasel you cannot admit bringing in a previous debate was you trying to stir

lol how pathetic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:


Hmmm. Where to start?
Beyoncé is a beautiful, sexy and extremely talented woman. I think her voice (live she is brilliant) is flawlessly beautiful and rich.
She is a way better singer than I.

Not a massive fan of all her songs but she always makes me listen.

The rest of your post is lies and I've no need to go into it because we both know what the thread was about.

I overlook tommy's views? Erm no. Just not going to carry around a big old resentment with other posters because I disagree with them over a topic or two.

After all, you're a little nut job sometimes but I still get on ok with you don't I?
When  you're not in flip-flop freak-out mode, you're pretty much ok.

I don't do grudges and sulks with people.
Can't be arsed because most people are mostly okay really.

lol you do not do grudges yet today went whinging to zack over a debate the other day we both had.

That is holding a grudge you liar.

Your view on beyonce stems from jealousy coming out with bullshit claiming she is wanting to whitening herself, even though she does not even look what is defined as white. People belittle others if they either have no respect for them, dislike them or are jealous of them. So not buying your bullshit, as you do hold grudges as seen today.

Lol! I missed that. Don't recall any whinging.

But this thread has been spoilt and we've missed 1 or 2 jokes, because of YOUR whinging and whining. You're so wound up that you couldn't even tell I was making a joke.

Like I said, take some time off. The fact you're married means you get even less sex. There's nothing wrong with masturbation. Maybe Sam Harris stigmatised that for you.

Zack, didge often misses subtle context and jokes - he often misenterprets the written word, he needs oponions written in a very simple and logical way or he will take what is said very literally.

Google all this and you will see what I mean.

That's all I'm going to say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:20 am

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! I missed that. Don't recall any whinging.

But this thread has been spoilt and we've missed 1 or 2 jokes, because of YOUR whinging and whining. You're so wound up that you couldn't even tell I was making a joke.

Like I said, take some time off. The fact you're married means you get even less sex. There's nothing wrong with masturbation. Maybe Sam Harris stigmatised that for you.

Zack, didge often misses subtle context and jokes - he often misenterprets the written word, he needs oponions written  in a very simple and logical way or he will take what is said very literally.

Google all this and you will see what I mean.

That's all I'm going to say.


Trying to score more points again, further proving your contradictions.
You really are quite the nasty little shit stirrer Eddie.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:22 am

No didge. I'm trying to make Zack aware of something that I understand about you, (but can't always deal with).


_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:26 am

eddie wrote:No didge. I'm trying to make Zack aware of something that I understand about you, (but can't always deal with).



You understand nothing about me Eddie, the only thing you do is poorly try to stir.
Again you jumped in here with a grudge from a previous thread, when I point this out, you then lie and try to cover up for this by twisting this onto me because I did not take kindly to something I did not find funny. So basically you are the adjudicator now of what people must find funny Eddie?
People have different sense of humours, what you may find funny, I do not and visa versa.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:31 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:No didge. I'm trying to make Zack aware of something that I understand about you, (but can't always deal with).



You understand nothing about me Eddie, the only thing you do is poorly try to stir.
Again you jumped in here with a grudge from a previous thread, when I point this out, you then lie and try to cover up for this by twisting this onto me because I did not take kindly to something I did not find funny. So basically you are the adjudicator now of what people must find funny Eddie?
People have different sense of humours, what you may find funny, I do not and visa versa.

Yes and people have different opinions too, what you believe and find to be true, others may not, and vice versa.

Try practising what you preach. Read your own words and apply them to yourself.

That would be a good start.


Going to have a shower as I've had a lovely easy Sunday morning....in the words of Lionel Ritchie cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:33 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


You understand nothing about me Eddie, the only thing you do is poorly try to stir.
Again you jumped in here with a grudge from a previous thread, when I point this out, you then lie and try to cover up for this by twisting this onto me because I did not take kindly to something I did not find funny. So basically you are the adjudicator now of what people must find funny Eddie?
People have different sense of humours, what you may find funny, I do not and visa versa.

Yes and people have different opinions too, what you believe and find to be true, others may not, and vice versa.

Try practising what you preach. Read your own words and apply them to yourself.

That would be a good start.


Going to have a shower as I've had a lovely easy Sunday morning....in the words of Lionel Ritchie cheers

I do practice what I preach as i go by evidence not gobbldygook of which religions do go by.
So you trying to give advice Eddie is about as useful as listening to an Islamist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Judgemental is as judgemental does.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 pm

eddie wrote:Judgemental is as judgemental does.


It is funny because you are very judgmental Eddie, the MaCcans, Amanda Holden with her daughter, Beyonce on what tone her skin is/ I could go on, so like you say, practice what you preach

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Judgemental is as judgemental does.


It is funny because you are very judgmental Eddie, the MaCcans, Amanda Holden with her daughter, Beyonce on what tone her skin is/ I could go on, so like you say, practice what you preach

I don't judge people on here for having opinions didge - that's what I'm talking about?
I can judge people's actions, as that is my right, but why would I judge people for having opinions when I have them myself?

I don't get nasty to someone because they don't agree with me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


It is funny because you are very judgmental Eddie, the MaCcans, Amanda Holden with her daughter, Beyonce on what tone her skin is/ I could go on, so like you say, practice what you preach

I don't judge people on here for having opinions didge - that's  what I'm talking  about?
I can judge people's actions, as that is my right, but why would I judge people for having opinions when I have them myself?

I don't get nasty to someone because they don't agree with me.

Sorry that has made me really laugh so what you do is judge people who cannot respond back to you then? That is even worse as at least if I am judging someone here it is to their face so that they can respond back to. What you do is cowardly, where people cannot respond back to you. I am honest to people to their faces and always have been, you maybe be sheepish around them and may not want to hurt their feelings, but if someone says and backs bad ideas or views, I will tell them straight up they are being idiots. I have no issue with many opinions, but I do that effect the well being and equality of others. I would defend any Muslim or Christian suffering discrimination, but the moment there views conflict with the well being and equality of people, I will take them to task over their poor bad ideas they follow, based on no evidence but a belief. Seriously would you call a KKK supporter who believes anyone not white inferior, a clever person or an idiot? His belief has no evidence.


Last edited by Cuchulain on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Erm I don't really bump into Beyoncé and Amanda Holden? If I did and they were to ask my opinion I am sure I'd tell the truth! Hahahahahaha

Would you tell a Muslim to their face that they're stupid?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:05 pm

eddie wrote:Erm I don't really bump into Beyoncé and Amanda Holden? If I did and they were to ask my opinion I am sure I'd tell the truth! Hahahahahaha

Would you tell a Muslim to their face that they're stupid?

I have done, when they were slagging off homosexuals. Again I will defend a Muslim if they are suffering discrimination, but the moment they promote views that conflict with the well being of others, I will take them to task over their bad beliefs
The point is you have no issue judging people who cannot respond to you Eddie, so you are hardly in a position to judge me when you judge others yourself. Again I am honest if I judge someone and there will be a reason I have.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Hmmm I really doubt you'd tell a Muslim in as harsh a tone as You use to Zack on here or vod and HF, regarding religion!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:28 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm I really doubt you'd tell a Muslim in as harsh a tone as You use to Zack on here or vod and HF, regarding religion!


Its up to you what you believe Eddie, but I have never held back on here so why would I in real life to those who hold poor views? Not concerned whether you believe me or not as my views are not determined based on what you think.

One of my favorite speeches from a film.
Right really have yo go as going out.






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes Empty Re: Scientists uncover a difference between the sexes

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Judgemental is as judgemental does.

Judgemental, sanctimonious, arrogant, a highly delusional intellectual snob. I don't need you to tell me about Didge, Eddie. I know.

He used to kiss my arse and is a bit angry now that i don't let him pucker up any more.


Interesting from someone through their faith is bigoted, immature, hypocritical, self righteous, naive, lacking self belief, emotive, selfish, denies equality, obtuse, deceiver, pompous that lacks free will. As you follow blindly.

You were the one that came seeking me all the time not the other way round, you even tried to appease me with religious videos that to humour you I would watch which is beneficial top me because I got to see how absurd your religion is, of that I thank you. It was you that in the end ensured I saw how poor and ridiculous your faith was.

Now that is irony for you.
The last thing you do not have is confidence, that is plain by your attempts to sound confident, even more so at your emotive reasoning all the time. When you wake up and realize that parts of your faith are bad and poor, then you will have reason, because at present you allow through blind faith inequality and if such a deity existed that promotes such inequality. Then you follow nothing more than evil and what is wrong. That is not something to be respected or loved, but shown the utmost contempt.
Love always conquers hate and thus nothing of supreme love would have no need of negative emotions like revenge, hate, justice, as love forgives all.

Here ends your lesson, when you like I say finally open your eyes to the truth you will see that you are not believing out of love but through fear, a fear of what this myth you believe in would do to you in you do not love him. It makes you a sheep.


Baaaa

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum