Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A schoolgirl has narrowly escaped death after a burqa-clad woman pulled her off the tracks of an oncoming train.
The incident occurred as the girl dropped what appears to be a hula hoop onto the tracks. CCTV shows her attempting to retrieve the toy, then struggling to climb back to safety as a train began to pull into the station.
As the train began to roll towards the child, a woman wearing a purple head-covering, ran over and pulled her from an almost certain death.


The girl was saved, moments away from a near death

No one was injured in the dramatic event.The footage illustrates the dangers of trespassing onto railways and the video was released in line with a new campaign to keep people safe. Sydney Trains Chief Executive Howard Collins said in a statement: "Trespassing on the tracks is a major issue. “Every year around 4,000 people trespass on the tracks for a range of reasons from taking shortcuts to committing graffiti vandalism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/14/shocking-footage-captures-moment-girl-narrowly-escapes-death-_n_7988806.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Actually Ben, and not that I'm agreeing with Tommy here, lots of Mulism women don't cover their children's heads.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:FFS! Is the what you liberal hippies been reduced to - let's make a big deal about a visibly Muslim person doing something good.

If you can't see that this feeds the mind of the racist twats (like Tommy), then it is YOU who needs to get an education. (Yes, I am calling you stupid).

Why do white people do this? They do the same with racism. Do you see any Muslim or black group release stories about how 'good' they are.

The fact is - helping someone in danger just makes you human. Not a hero. So with these stories, what you're saying is that "Muslims are human too". If you can't see the bigotry in that, then you are fucking stupid. And part of the problem.

Zack I actually agree with you to a point.

I find it a bit nauseating to keep on finding stories about "good" Muslims and "horrid whites beating up poor blacks"

It's getting a bit silly. This forum has always been like that though.


Didge  actually thought I wasn't being a good parent because my THREE YEAR OLD described a girl in her class as "brown" because she didn't know her name (she was new to the nursery as we've just moved)


He then proceeded to tell me that, to describe people by colour,  is "wrong" Rolling Eyes

I can tell you this: my black friend read it all and said people like him had done such a 360 degree turn that they were back to being racist lol (joke of course)

I'm comfortable enough with my own upbringing and the friends I have to be comfortable with the skin I'm in and the skin others are in - without gushing all over them. My friends and I will make jokes aboit eachother  and our cultures.

The Racism Police have never been called.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Talkk about nbot getting over something and bringing onto another debate


For fuck sake Eddie you really do not like being judged.

Then if that is the case stop being a ri0ght twat and judging others

Seriusly that has made me PMSL at you desperation here to suck up to another poster

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:Actually Ben, and not that I'm agreeing with Tommy here, lots of Mulism women don't cover their children's heads.

Not agreeing

Seriously why do you think Tommy is even bothering to comment on this or are you that utterly stupid?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Actually Ben, and not that I'm agreeing with Tommy here, lots of Mulism women don't cover their children's heads.

Not agreeing

Seriously why do you think Tommy is even bothering to comment on this or are you that utterly stupid?

I don't know why Tommy is posting and I don't care, it's his choice isn't it
I've already said I don't care what or who she is or if it's her child or not, it's still a brave thing to do.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Not agreeing

Seriously why do you think Tommy is even bothering to comment on this or are you that utterly stupid?

I don't know why Tommy  is posting and I don't care, it's his choice isn't it
I've already said I don't care what or who she is or if it's her child or not, it's still a brave thing to do.

That is your whole problem, you are that ignorant to even see why he is posting here.
He does not giove a fuck about the child saved or the person who saved them.
All he cares about is his hateful agenda and you suck up to him for it.
That makes you complcit in being a twat.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:40 pm

So what if that's what he thinks?? I don't have to like or agree with him!
And how was I sucking up to Tommy?
Thought you said it was Zack, I was sucking up to?

Make your muddled mind up chuck!

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 pm

eddie wrote:So what if that's what he thinks?? I don't have to like or agree with him!
And how was I sucking up to Tommy?
Thought you said it was Zack, I was sucking up to?

Make your muddled mind up chuck!

So what?
Ignorance at its best
Tell Eilzel what does it matter when people are hateful to homosexuals
By you pandering to hate you make it acceptable.
Tommy does not give a shit about the story because he hates Muslims, but you think he is a nice bloke.
Are you that fucking stupid? Seriously?
Its about standing up to people likie him and his hate and your view is indifference, sorry you have just appeased hatred.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:46 pm

The media article completely spun the story... that is why I posted... to show the truth... and that makes me racist how exactly!!!???

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The media article completely spun the story... that is why I posted... to show the truth... and that makes me racist how exactly!!!???

Stop talking bollocks, you already showed what idiotic views you have and as seen the idiot Eddie sticks up for hatred.
NMow she has made her bed with you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The media article completely spun the story... that is why I posted... to show the truth... and that makes me racist how exactly!!!???

Stop talking bollocks, you already showed what idiotic views you have and as seen the idiot Eddie sticks up for hatred.
NMow she has made her bed with you.



So was she the mother of the child as I said, or not...!?


And my pointing this out is idiotic and racist how exactly...!!!???


lol!


pwned

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Stop talking bollocks, you already showed what idiotic views you have and as seen the idiot Eddie sticks up for hatred.
NMow she has made her bed with you.



So was she the mother of the child as I said, or not...!?


And my pointing this out is idiotic and racist how exactly...!!!???


lol!


pwned

Ha Ha Ha ha

You needd to prove she was the mother you idiot

Yeash you were checkmated .

You are racist low life scum which eddie likes sucking up to which is amusing
lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
That is desperate bullshit Ben... plus the video you posted did appear to show the child wearing a head scarf...!!!



When you're in a whole... stop digging!!!


lol!



lol!

Such a dumbo, again the w is no where near the h button ha ha ha ha ha

So what Tommy said above is when you are complete and there is no need to dig

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Dodge... in The clip Ben posted, the commentator said the mother pulls the child to safety!!!


And YOU pulling ME up on minor spelling errors!!!???


Most amusing!!!


lol!


You have well and truly nugged yourself off on this thread dodge!!!


Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:39 pm

i won't ever, ever defend myself from people calling me racist or a homophobe.
I'm too comfortable with what I feel in my own heart.

Point the finger at others all you like Didge; you call someone a "racist" or a "homophobe", on here, daily, without fail.
Today it's my turn.
It makes no real difference to me.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:01 am

eddie wrote:i won't ever, ever defend myself from people calling me racist or a homophobe.
I'm too comfortable with what I feel in my own heart.

Point the finger at others all you like Didge; you call someone a "racist" or a "homophobe", on here, daily, without fail.
Today it's my turn.
It makes no real difference to me.

Oh do pipe down you muppet, you came on here whinging to zack bringing up something from the other day because you hold grudges. There was no need to bring that only if you were trying stir, which you certainly were. Tommy is 100% a racist and homophobic fuckwit, if you cannot see that, then you are an idiot. I would not piss on the idiot if he was on fire, people like him are scum plain and simple. as he does not care of the consequences of his hate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:10 am

I agreed with Zack because he had a point. I dint spend my time trying to score points against you.

You have a vivid imagination and a rather inflated ego if you think that's the case.

I'll pop back if Zack replies to me.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:18 am

eddie wrote:I agreed with Zack because he had a point. I dint spend my time trying to score points against you.

You have a vivid imagination and a rather inflated ego if you think that's the case.

I'll pop back if Zack replies to me.


Contradiction.
You just did try to score points, are you that stupid?
The fact is Zack is an idiot here also.
Muslims get bad PR, so good PR goes a long way to dispelling bad PR.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:21 am

How is Zack an idiot? It's his opinion.
Are you that vain that you think anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Don't answer that, we all know the answer. It shines through every single thread and every single nasty comment you make to people.

I hope in real life, you are much kinder when people disagree with you.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 am

eddie wrote:How is Zack an idiot? It's his opinion.
Are you that vain that you think anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid?

Don't answer that, we all know the answer. It shines through every single thread and every single nasty comment you make to people.

I hope in real life, you are much kinder when people disagree with you.

Blah blah blah, the self righteous Eddie, who thinks her shit smells better than most who thinks she does no wrong. My view is he is an idiot, I mean a person that buys into a 1400 year old story of a person who heard voices in their head which commands the worst discrimination and cannot see that, is an idiot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:28 am

You are very judgemental didge.
You speak of tolerance and then deride anyone and everyone, who has a view that differs to yours.

So what if Zack is religious and believes in something you don't? I don't have a religion but I would never presume to deride him or anyone else, for theirs.

You preach tolerance, so how about practising it?

The only intolerant fool here, is you.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:31 am

eddie wrote:You are very judgemental didge.
You speak of tolerance and then deride anyone  and everyone, who has a view that differs to yours.

So what if Zack is religious and believes in something you don't? I don't have a religion but I would never presume to deride him or anyone else, for theirs.

You preach tolerance, so how about practising it?

The only intolerant fool here, is you.

Well it makes a big difference really where in that religion it teaches intolerance to groups of people. Whether he acts on that is another matter but his epic meltdown in regards to equal rights for homosexuals in marriage just proves to me how idiotic religious beliefs are and how they make people react.
Its up to him what he believes but it has nothing to do with tolerance saying someone who follows bad beliefs is an idiot, because they are being ignorant ignoring these bad ideas.
So you are happy at how he feels about homosexuals and would not condemn him for is poor views on them.
That makes you a gutless coward

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:49 am

So was this woman saving her own daughter or not...!?


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So was this woman saving her own daughter or not...!?


lol!


Where does it say it was her daughter?

Are you saying parents should not save their daughters and that they should hold them on a leash?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:53 am

I'm saying that normal people don't let their children run around on a train line...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm saying that normal people don't let their children run around on a train line...


Normal? 
I think you will find many children run around on platforms, I see it daily when ever I use the trains, so you are in fact lying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:19 pm


The main point is that this article tried to portray the woman as a random passer an who did a good deed but in reality she was saving her own child who she had neglectfuly allowed to run around on the platform like a playground and onto the train line.


Responsible parents do not let their children run around on a platform and train line, they keep their children close by as they are considerate of the dangers.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The main point is that this article tried to portray the woman as a random passer an who did a good deed but in reality she was saving her own child who she had neglectfuly allowed to run around on the platform like a playground and onto the train line.


Responsible parents do not let their children run around on a platform and train line, they keep their children close by as they are considerate of the dangers.


She was random, she was no where near them, when they were playing.
She did do a good deed because she saved a child's life, if she had not reacted when she did that child would be dead. Your claims to her being the mother have no bases and even if she was the mother how could she predict her child would run onto the track let alone even if next to her she would have been able to stop her. I will for the rest of my days still picture a young girl who was holding her mothers hand  at the top of the Broadway Shopping center in Hammersmith, pull her hand away and run out across the main road into an oncoming Lorry. It was if time stood still as many people watched this horror evolve before their eyes and watched this child get hit and sent flying like a rag doll. I watched in horror the mother run screaming after her daughter and the driver of that lorry collapse to the ground in tears after. That memory has stayed with me for years and haunts me. It shows there is sometimes nothing you can do when children get it into their heads to do something and sometimes with tragic consequences.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:36 pm

irrelevant.


This woman saved her own child after neglectfuly allowing this child to run about like in a playground and onto the tracks... Most parents are well aware of the potential dangers on a platform and do not let their children play about any more there than they would on a busy road.


The spin on this story is almost unbelievable!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:You are very judgemental didge.
You speak of tolerance and then deride anyone  and everyone, who has a view that differs to yours.

So what if Zack is religious and believes in something you don't? I don't have a religion but I would never presume to deride him or anyone else, for theirs.

You preach tolerance, so how about practising it?

The only intolerant fool here, is you.

Well it makes a big difference really where in that religion it teaches intolerance to groups of people. Whether he acts on that is another matter but his epic meltdown in regards to equal rights for homosexuals in marriage just proves to me how idiotic religious beliefs are and how they make people react.
Its up to him what he believes but it has nothing to do with tolerance saying someone who follows bad beliefs is an idiot, because they are being ignorant ignoring these bad ideas.
So you are happy at how he feels about homosexuals and would not condemn him for is poor views on them.
That makes you a gutless coward

So people have views different to yours and mine? I would challenge him yes. But call him names and be disgusting toward him? No.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

You always assume yours is the right one.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well it makes a big difference really where in that religion it teaches intolerance to groups of people. Whether he acts on that is another matter but his epic meltdown in regards to equal rights for homosexuals in marriage just proves to me how idiotic religious beliefs are and how they make people react.
Its up to him what he believes but it has nothing to do with tolerance saying someone who follows bad beliefs is an idiot, because they are being ignorant ignoring these bad ideas.
So you are happy at how he feels about homosexuals and would not condemn him for is poor views on them.
That makes you a gutless coward

So people have views different to yours and mine? I would challenge him yes. But call him names and be disgusting toward him? No.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

You always assume yours is the right one.

Well when I saw how he reacted to equal rights for homosexuals, my opinions of him changed as they are born from his religion and this means those that belief this continue to preach and pass this onto other believers, including children. Its not a case of assuming anything Eddie, this is a belief that has no evidence which promotes discrimination towards many groups of people. I was not disgusting towards him, in fact he brought up sexual insults did he not but I guess you missed all that on theses threads debated in tandem. So you say nothing of him being disgusting but just say I am based on me not tolerated bad ideas and calling people idiots for following them. Well they are idiots who follow bad ideas which has no evidence. The sad reality is for too long religions have been given a shield from criticism and people are getting sick of hate being allowed to stand based on a belief.

Not anymore.

So you tell me is the well being and equality far more important of people than religious beliefs?
Yes, these same beliefs in the literal sense allow people to place a mythical deity above their own families. That to me is again idiotic, as how many homosexuals have been disowned by their families Eddie who are religious. If you do not see that as idiotic, then you are defending such idiocy plain and simple.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:irrelevant.


This woman saved her own child after neglectfuly allowing this child to run about like in a playground and onto the tracks... Most parents are well aware of the potential dangers on a platform and do not let their children play about any more there than they would on a busy road.


The spin on this story is almost unbelievable!!!


As seen you are talking gibberish and are making unsubstantiated claims you cannot back up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:46 pm

I'm not even religious!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm not even religious!


lol!




Which means there is no excuse for your stupidity and hate against homosexuals.
Do not deny that you do, because you are hateful claiming they are not normal and unnatural again based on no evidence. So in a way you are like literal religious people because you form views that have no evidence.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Also the clip Ben posted said it was the mother!!!

The article tried to spin it as though she wasn't the child's mother!!!


She was not a random passer by and hero, she was a neglectful parent who should face investigation by social services and/or police!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Also the clip Ben posted said it was the mother!!!

The article tried to spin it as though she wasn't the child's mother!!!


She was not a random passer by and hero, she was a neglectful parent who should face investigation by social services and/or police!


No the clip said a mother, not the mother, so you are again making things up as you go along.
Anyway I have easily proven your views are groundless and are born from a hatred of Muslims you have. So there is no point continuing this with such an idiot like yourself.
So I am done trying to reason with a hateful idiot, as this is what you always do and go around in circles based on no evidence just hearsay..

So enjoy talking to yourself

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Also the clip Ben posted said it was the mother!!!

The article tried to spin it as though she wasn't the child's mother!!!


She was not a random passer by and hero, she was a neglectful parent who should face investigation by social services and/or police!


Where did it say she was the mother?? I never saw that.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Also the clip Ben posted said it was the mother!!!

The article tried to spin it as though she wasn't the child's mother!!!


She was not a random passer by and hero, she was a neglectful parent who should face investigation by social services and/or police!


Where did it say she was the mother?? I never saw that.


The reporter stated 'A' mother, not the mother in the video presented by Ben

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:58 pm

I don't see your argument here really Tommy?
If she wasn't the mother of the girl, she was still brave.
If she was, she was still brave.

What's the issue, really? I'm not getting it.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:13 pm

In The clip Ben posted... listen to The commentator... and in The style of commentary she was using, she was saying that she ncr the mother of the child.


The point is that the original article tried to spin the story to suggest that This was just a random passer by who plucked an unrelated child to safety in an act of heroism and in a way to promote the idea that burkha clad Muslim women are great... but in reality this was a mother who showed complete neglect in allowing her child to play around on the platform like a playground when the dangers are obvious and this should not have been allowed to happen... if she was being a thoughtful and caring parent then the child would not have been allowed to run around like that and the incident would never have happened.

She saved her own child who was in danger from her own stupidity and neglect!!!


Quite a different story to The one misrepresented in The article, don't you think!?


Not a hero but a stupid and negligent parent who allowed her child to be in The danger that happened!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:17 pm

Its that kind of poor attitude above which makes unfounded claims like neglect Eddie which I find very stupid and he does it because its a Muslim. That is annoying because his views are stupid. I mean for him to believe that every mother needs to have a child on a leash, which is what he is suggesting shows he has never raised children.
If that is wrong for me to point out well, sorry, but the intent of his views is based on a dislike he has of Muslims. That is seen by his earlier comments.

Have a good day Eddie, but it annoys me to hell see such poor comments made by someone who is very hateful towards groups of people. I cannot help being annoyed at the garbage he writes, because his views stem from hate.


All the best

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:22 pm

Tommy if that's the story that the media has spun then that's nothing unusual tbh, the media often spins its own shit.

But tbh, if she is the mother then so what?
She saved her daughter end of.

And if the girl is older than a toddler then she wouldn't necessarily be glued to her mother's side. She's - stupid child to jump down on to the tracks, I'll give you that.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:39 pm

She saved her daughter from the unnecessary danger her negligence let her be in in The first place, and also by putting herself in danger.

The article doesn't say that at all, and Didge blasted me for even suggesting this simple truth.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:58 pm

I judge you Tommy because you are claiming a mother is negligent if they did not prevent the child's actions. That means in the story I told you I witnessed you are then blaming the mother for her child being run over because to you clearly she should have held her hand tighter. People like you disgust me. If this was the mother, there is nothing she could have done to prevent this child doing what they did and yet you seek to blame the mother and countless other parents who have watched their children die or be injured in accidents, because to you, they are all to blame by actions and events out of their hands.

That is I why I berate you because you think of the most idiotic views and claims and like I say they are born from a hate you have.

Now the only thing left I have to say to someone as stupid as you, is when are you going to grow up and stop blaming others for your own failings?

Good day to you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Different story. Different situation.


This mother clearly allowed the child to run around on the platform.

What happened would not have done if she was not being so negligent.


Read the op title... then consider this alternative title that is more truthful...


Muslim woman negligence allows child to run around on busy train platform and onto tracks in front of train.


Kind of different don't you think!?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:09 pm

You just keep rehashing the same drivel as per usual.
I do not even know why I even waste my time even trying to reasoning with you because you are as stated a complete idiot.
The methodology you are claiming is negligence based off actions out of the mothers hands, the children acting themselves. In this example and my example neither person could prevent what happened. So you have very much blamed the mother I told you about and why its clear as day by this fact you are an idiot.

I think a good dose of placing you on ignore for a while is in order, then maybe I will not get annoyed at your stupidity and you will starved of any attention you crave.


Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Children are the responsibility of their parents... and this parent clearly failed to ensure the child's safety.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21180
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No the clip said a mother, not the mother, so you are again making things up as you go along.
Anyway I have easily proven your views are groundless and are born from a hatred of Muslims you have. So there is no point continuing this with such an idiot like yourself.
So I am done trying to reason with a hateful idiot, as this is what you always do and go around in circles based on no evidence just hearsay..

So enjoy talking to yourself

Funny how you spew more hatred about Muslims and Islam in 1 week than Tommy has in the entire time on this board.

Just an observation others will agree with also.


How is it hate to show poor and bad ideas in Islam

For example Islam believes in marital rape.
Are you claiming it is now hate to rightly say that is disgusting and appalling and any claim to a deity saying that is okay? Are you saying wives have to submit sexually to men?

How is it hatred for me to say that racism is disgusting?

How is it wrong for me to say sexism is wrong and disgusting?

How is it wrong for me to say homophobia is wrong and disgusting.

Is that me spewing hatred against these beliefs?

Happy to wear that badge and the fact is, these are all beliefs found in the Arbrahamic faiths.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum