Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A schoolgirl has narrowly escaped death after a burqa-clad woman pulled her off the tracks of an oncoming train.
The incident occurred as the girl dropped what appears to be a hula hoop onto the tracks. CCTV shows her attempting to retrieve the toy, then struggling to climb back to safety as a train began to pull into the station.
As the train began to roll towards the child, a woman wearing a purple head-covering, ran over and pulled her from an almost certain death.


The girl was saved, moments away from a near death

No one was injured in the dramatic event.The footage illustrates the dangers of trespassing onto railways and the video was released in line with a new campaign to keep people safe. Sydney Trains Chief Executive Howard Collins said in a statement: "Trespassing on the tracks is a major issue. “Every year around 4,000 people trespass on the tracks for a range of reasons from taking shortcuts to committing graffiti vandalism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/14/shocking-footage-captures-moment-girl-narrowly-escapes-death-_n_7988806.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


How is it hate to show poor and bad ideas in Islam

For example Islam believes in marital rape.
Are you claiming it is now hate to rightly say that is disgusting and appalling and any claim to a deity saying that is okay? Are you saying wives have to submit sexually to men?

How is it hatred for me to say that racism is disgusting?

How is it wrong for me to say sexism is wrong and disgusting?

How is it wrong for me to say homophobia is wrong and disgusting.

Is that me spewing hatred against these beliefs?

Happy to wear that badge and the fact is, these are all beliefs found in the Arbrahamic faiths.

Yes, you do spew hatred on this board Didge.

Your bigotry against Islam is everywhere when you say that Muslims believe in a delusional prophet. It's fine for you to believe that but then don't be a hypocrite. You have a lot in common with Nick Griffin and the EDL guys.

To be honest, the more vitriol you spill on Tommy, the more I'm liking him.


Deflection answers.
I am bigoted against Islam because it holds poor discriminating beliefs as I am against any such religion which people back discrmination. You think such an ideology is protected because it is a belief. No racism is a belief, so is sexism a belief, so is homophobia. You do believe in someone 1400 years ago who admits hearing to voices in his head. He then claims to be talking to an angel who is giving the words of a God/ This God then backs slavery, homophobia, sexism, racism etc. That is not love, they are negative emotions and something all love would not be hindered by negative emotions. So any claim to Allah being all loving is false, just as it is in Christianity and Judaism. You think and act like a child, because you think that because it is a religion I am not allowed to question how utterly wrong beliefs found in this faith are? That is like saying I cannot condemn racism for example because it is a belief. Religions should be personal beliefs and I would protect your rights to have these beliefs, but I will oppose any beliefs you have that effect the well being and equality of others. It would not surprise me you would like Tommy, he is as extreme as you are in following beliefs that have no evidence, his being racism and homophobia. So there is nothing different about the pair of you.

Now why not tell us if you believe wives should submit to men?

That you disagree with the Quran and that slavery is wrong?

That you disagree with those within your faith that think it is acceptable to marry off young girls as young as nine?

Its no good using the most pathetic claim of hate directed at your faith, when your faith promoted hate itself and you do not speak out on this hate. Your faith needs to change or like some Muslims have changed the way they look at their faith just as many Christians have. Your faith should be personal and not effect the well being and equality of others and as long as you teach inequality that effects the well being of other based on your faith, I will rightly be critical of your faith.

So spare the babble on hate, because if you understood hate, you would not follow a God that hates.
Follow one that is only love and you have my blessing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


This is exactly the point I try to argue about the lefties being racist in their double standards in treating some specially because of race and religion while shouting racist at everyone else for pointing out their hypocrisy.

Ah dude, my eyes opened up on the Flappy board.

Lefties just use racial divisions to gain support and get votes.


You are right there 100%!


Their hypocrisy and double standards make me sick... and if you have noticed, pointing this out is the root of the vast majority of my posts!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Deflection answers.
I am bigoted against Islam because it holds poor discriminating beliefs as I am against any such religion which people back discrmination. You think such an ideology is protected because it is a belief. No racism is a belief, so is sexism a belief, so is homophobia. You do believe in someone 1400 years ago who admits hearing to voices in his head. He then claims to be talking to an angel who is giving the words of a God/ This God then backs slavery, homophobia, sexism, racism etc. That is not love, they are negative emotions and something all love would not be hindered by negative emotions. So any claim to Allah being all loving is false, just as it is in Christianity and Judaism. You think and act like a child, because you think that because it is a religion I am not allowed to question how utterly wrong beliefs found in this faith are? That is like saying I cannot condemn racism for example because it is a belief. Religions should be personal beliefs and I would protect your rights to have these beliefs, but I will oppose any beliefs you have that effect the well being and equality of others. It would not surprise me you would like Tommy, he is as extreme as you are in following beliefs that have no evidence, his being racism and homophobia. So there is nothing different about the pair of you.

Now why not tell us if you believe wives should submit to men?

That you disagree with the Quran and that slavery is wrong?

That you disagree with those within your faith that think it is acceptable to marry off young girls as young as nine?

Its no good using the most pathetic claim of hate directed at your faith, when your faith promoted hate itself and you do not speak out on this hate. Your faith needs to change or like some Muslims have changed the way they look at their faith just as many Christians have. Your faith should be personal and not effect the well being and equality of others and as long as you teach inequality that effects the well being of other based on your faith, I will rightly be critical of your faith.

So spare the babble on hate, because if you understood hate, you would not follow a God that hates.
Follow one that is only love and you have my blessing

Finally! You have admitted to being a bigot.

Well done. You'll feel a lot better from now on.

I've told about going off topic. If you want me to answer such questions, have the guts to start a new thread.

More pitiful deflections

I can admit to be a bigot because everyone is a bigot in one form or another, whether they be against racism, they are generally bigoted against racists, but then you were never that bright it seems. Even you are bigoted by your faith where you deny homosexuals equal rights. At least I admit sometimes I am a bigot but my bigoted views hold validity as they are bigoted against bad ideas

Now out of interested do you disagree with Islam teachings on wives submitted to men?
I say this because I know someone here would be very interested at your answer.

Stop making poor excuses as many threads go off topic, you are just being sad by refusing to answer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:FFS! Is the what you liberal hippies been reduced to - let's make a big deal about a visibly Muslim person doing something good.

If you can't see that this feeds the mind of the racist twats (like Tommy), then it is YOU who needs to get an education. (Yes, I am calling you stupid).

Why do white people do this? They do the same with racism. Do you see any Muslim or black group release stories about how 'good' they are.

The fact is - helping someone in danger just makes you human. Not a hero. So with these stories, what you're saying is that "Muslims are human too". If you can't see the bigotry in that, then you are fucking stupid. And part of the problem.

Zack I actually agree with you to a point.

I find it a bit nauseating to keep on finding stories about "good" Muslims and "horrid whites beating up poor blacks"

It's getting a bit silly. This forum has always been like that though.


Didge  actually thought I wasn't being a good parent because my THREE YEAR OLD described a girl in her class as "brown" because she didn't know her name (she was new to the nursery as we've just moved)


He then proceeded to tell me that, to describe people by colour,  is "wrong" Rolling Eyes

I can tell you this: my black friend read it all and said people like him had done such a 360 degree turn that they were back to being racist lol (joke of course)

I'm comfortable enough with my own upbringing and the friends I have to be comfortable with the skin I'm in and the skin others are in - without gushing all over them. My friends and I will make jokes aboit eachother  and our cultures.

The Racism Police have never been called.

I don't think describing people by skin colour or the size of their nose is wrong. It's all contextual.

And yes, there are inter-cultural jokes flying around my group of friends also. That's why they're FRIENDS. Banter is fine when you know each other's boundaries.

Stories like this just highlight racial and cultural divisions. You don't need stories like this, making them look special. We are all just human. The best way to break down barriers is familiarity, knowing we all share the same joy and pain.


My thoughts exactly and I am also proud my son and his group of close friends banter like this with each other all the time too. It's fun to watch when they re all here at my house

I often go in and say "As a white woman of a certain age I think you should all have a nice cup of tea!"

I've said before how else would you describe someone to someone else if you don't know their name?
"You know Sue! Big, tall black lady, always eats her sandwiches with crisps"

Hardly a racist comment.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:So what if that's what he thinks?? I don't have to like or agree with him!
And how was I sucking up to Tommy?
Thought you said it was Zack, I was sucking up to?

Make your muddled mind up chuck!

You better not be 2 timing me.

Hey well you know...when the cats away..... Razz
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:09 pm

Why is it relevant that she was wearing a burka?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

More pitiful deflections

I can admit to be a bigot because everyone is a bigot in one form or another, whether they be against racism, they are generally bigoted against racists, but then you were never that bright it seems. Even you are bigoted by your faith where you deny homosexuals equal rights. At least I admit sometimes I am a bigot but my bigoted views hold validity as they are bigoted against bad ideas

Now out of interested do you disagree with Islam teachings on wives submitted to men?
I say this because I know someone here would be very interested at your answer.

Stop making poor excuses as many threads go off topic, you are just being sad by refusing to answer.

Your understanding about Islam is poor.

http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/obeying_husbands.html

Is it, then why are so many Muslim men taught that women are subservant then Zack?

So your saying to me your link is followed by a mjority of Muslim men or something that has experinced secularism and understand such views to subjucate women  are wrong?

Tell me how many Islamic scholars subscribe to your link?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:18 pm

The video is more of a warning to people not to muck about on railway tracks. A kid shouldn't be playing with an object which rolls in that situation.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Is it, then why are so many Muslim men taught that women are subservant then Zack?

So your saying to me your link is followed by a mjority of Muslim men or something that has experinced secularism and understand such views to subjucate women  are wrong?

Tell me how many Islamic scholars subscribe to your link?

Don't know about the link but most scholars follow that interpretation.

Any other interpretation contradicts the prophets last sermon and Hadith.

No they do not and you know that to be a lie Zack as many agree that a woman cannot deny a husband sex.

So its about time you promoted your view which is something I appluad over the sexest view often taught.

Now we both know you are lying to say your view is often taught

Yours is an intyerpretation not shared b y many

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by nicko on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:23 pm

What happened to Sexy Momma? anyone know?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10459
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by nicko on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Sorry wrong link,but the question still stands.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10459
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 pm

nicko wrote:Sorry wrong link,but the question still stands.

No idea but I hope she is well.

One last point before i go.

Zack I commend you for interpreting your religion different to others but still you were utterly immature over homosexuals getting equal rights based off your religion. Its time also you recognised love between two consenting adults is not a sin, but love itself. No god that respected love would condcemn two adults in love, only hate would back being against that kind of love. Look Christianity faced the same problems your faith does now. I just wish more were like you to be progressive in your faith even though as seen you are not progressive enough. Can you not even see past the bullshit? Like I said love conquers all and no love would ever be tainted with negative emotions. When you truly love someone as all of us have, no hate comes into the equation, we love them unconditionally, even when they do wrong. That is human nature, which you so freely claim to speak in defense of. If we truly love then we would never follow something that at times hates and seeks for revenege for, they are human attributes. The true esscence of love is forgiveness and no deity in the Abrahamic faiths has this as they still condemn people. There is no moral or ethical argument you can make that can counter that is there Zack?

I am just sick and tired of such muchy hate which is born from religious belief found in the world.
If that makes me a bigot, then bigotry has lost all reason, because its bigotry I stand against.
No belief is beyond criticism and its time you woke up to that.
If I say Muhammad was a petty warlord, why is that reason for you to get angered or annoyed at, he was just a man, who you follow blindly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The video is more of a warning to people not to muck about on railway tracks. A kid shouldn't be playing with an object which rolls in that situation.

Well exactly! And who ever the mother of the girl is, has not taught her to respect roads or railway lines!

avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:54 pm

nicko wrote:What happened to Sexy Momma? anyone know?

Doing extremely well Nicko and very happy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The video is more of a warning to people not to muck about on railway tracks. A kid shouldn't be playing with an object which rolls in that situation.

Well exactly! And who ever the mother of the girl is, has not taught her to respect roads or railway lines!


Sorry I do not understand how this has not taught the mother if she was not to respect that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:55 pm

It's pretty stupid to let a hula hoop roll onto a railway track in the first, and it's completely stupid to go onto the track to retrieve it, especially when there's a train coming.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's pretty stupid to let a hula hoop roll onto a railway track in the first, and it's completely stupid to go onto the track to retrieve it, especially when there's a train coming.

Yeah because sometimes kids pick up guns and fire them its pretty stupid and also pretty stupid to condemn kids for actions they are not mentally responsible for. There is nothing worse that an adult expects child to act a way not knowing children are impuslsive.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:06 pm

And it's completely irresponsible for a mother to let her children play around as such in a dangerous environment.


And it's pretty disingenuous for a news report to try to make out that an irresponsible parent who allowed this dangerous behaviour and the subsequent near death of her child is A hero!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And it's completely irresponsible for a mother to let her children play around as such in a dangerous environment.


And it's pretty disingenuous for a news report to try to make out that an irresponsible parent who allowed this dangerous behaviour and the subsequent near death of her child is A hero!!!



You blame any child that dies based on a mother thus being responsible for a childs action/

So disappointing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 pm



If you let your child play with matches and the child burns your house down... who's fault is that!!!???


Same principle applies.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

If you let your child play with matches and the child burns your house down... who's fault is that!!!???


Same principle applies.

Shut up you boring twat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's pretty stupid to let a hula hoop roll onto a railway track in the first, and it's completely stupid to go onto the track to retrieve it, especially when there's a train coming.

Yeah because sometimes kids pick up guns and fire them its pretty stupid and also pretty stupid to condemn kids for actions they are not mentally responsible for. There is nothing worse that an adult expects child to act a way not knowing children are impuslsive.

Not mentally responsible for? I think any child of that age should know it's pretty stupid to go running around on railway tracks when there's a train coming.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yeah because sometimes kids pick up guns and fire them its pretty stupid and also pretty stupid to condemn kids for actions they are not mentally responsible for. There is nothing worse that an adult expects child to act a way not knowing children are impuslsive.

Not mentally responsible for? I think any child of that age should know it's pretty stupid to go running around on railway tracks when there's a train coming.

Really so to you all children are of a sound age to understand everything.
Please present your evidence why the law should be lowered based on your reasoing to when a child is an adult?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:28 pm

And the parent should be preventing any risk of that happening by not letting the child play around on the platform in The first place.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not mentally responsible for? I think any child of that age should know it's pretty stupid to go running around on railway tracks when there's a train coming.

Really so to you all children are of a sound age to understand everything.
Please present your evidence why the law should be lowered based on your reasoing to when a child is an adult?

The kid was hardly a toddler ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Really so to you all children are of a sound age to understand everything.
Please present your evidence why the law should be lowered based on your reasoing to when a child is an adult?

The kid was hardly a toddler ...

So you are saying 8 or 9 years is an age we should make children responsible for?
Tell me your arguments to lower the law that you wish men can then marry girls as young as 9 and abuse them?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The kid was hardly a toddler ...

So you are saying 8 or 9 years is an age we should make children responsible for?
Tell me your arguments to lower the law that you wish men can then marry girls as young as 9 and abuse them?

I think a kid of that age should know that running around on rail tracks is stupid, yes.

The rest of your post is a red herring.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So you are saying 8 or 9 years is an age we should make children responsible for?
Tell me your arguments to lower the law that you wish men can then marry girls as young as 9 and abuse them?

I think a kid of that age should know that running around on rail tracks is stupid, yes.

The rest of your post is a red herring.

Based on what?

You are saying kids are resonsible at this age for daft things?

No they are not otherwise who you must think children as young as nine are not raped nut complciit to sex?

Stop giving me crao excuses, they either are of sound mind or they are not?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Can you prove the age of This child dodge?



All you have done is confirm that the parent was completely responsible.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think a kid of that age should know that running around on rail tracks is stupid, yes.

The rest of your post is a red herring.

Based on what?

You are saying kids are resonsible at this age for daft things?

No they are not otherwise who you must think children as young as nine are not raped nut complciit to sex?

Stop giving me crao excuses, they either are of sound mind or they are not?

I can only repeat that a kid of that age should know that running around on rail tracks is stupid.

You have an obsession with rape for some reason.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Based on what?

You are saying kids are resonsible at this age for daft things?

No they are not otherwise who you must think children as young as nine are not raped nut complciit to sex?

Stop giving me crao excuses, they either are of sound mind or they are not?

I can only repeat that a kid of that age should know that running around on rail tracks is stupid.

You have an obsession with rape for some reason.

You can repeat giving me horsehsit you have to show they are mentally responsible and that parents should allow children nto be adults at a certain age?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I can only repeat that a kid of that age should know that running around on rail tracks is stupid.

You have an obsession with rape for some reason.

You can repeat giving me horsehsit you have to show they are mentally responsible and that parents should allow children nto be adults at a certain age?

You appear to think that all children are completely stupid.

I can't help you if you think that.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Stop being a weasel and make your argument at what age you think children are as responsible as adults.
I am tired of your bullshit.
Make you case or jog on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Can you prove the age of This child dodge?



All you have done is confirm that the parent was completely responsible.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Stop being a weasel and make your argument at what age you think children are as responsible as adults.
I am tired of your bullshit.
Make you case or jog on

Responsible for what? For knowing that it's stupid that run around on railway tracks?

You jog on - I didn't ask you to harass me just because you're obsessed with rape.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Can you prove the age of This child dodge?



All you have done is confirm that the parent was completely responsible.

This poster is on ignore for being very stupid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Stop being a weasel and make your argument at what age you think children are as responsible as adults.
I am tired of your bullshit.
Make you case or jog on

Responsible for what? For knowing that it's stupid that run around on railway tracks?

You jog on - I didn't ask you to harass me just because you're obsessed with rape.

Stop avoidng and make your case.

You are stalling now and its pathetic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Responsible for what? For knowing that it's stupid that run around on railway tracks?

You jog on - I didn't ask you to harass me just because you're obsessed with rape.

Stop avoidng and make your case.

You are stalling now and its pathetic

Nope. I've said what I think, and you're not going to harass me into changing my mind.

Move along and badger someone else.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Stop avoidng and make your case.

You are stalling now and its pathetic

Nope. I've said what I think, and you're not going to harass me into changing my mind.

Move along and badger someone else.

Oh please you are boring me with your excuses.

You claimed children at this age are mentally responsible.

So stop being a twat and make your case as to why you think the AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY should be dramatically decreased.

No more excuses make your case or jog on, as its pathetic your excuses now

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yeah because sometimes kids pick up guns and fire them its pretty stupid and also pretty stupid to condemn kids for actions they are not mentally responsible for. There is nothing worse that an adult expects child to act a way not knowing children are impuslsive.

Not mentally responsible for? I think any child of that age should know it's pretty stupid to go running around on railway tracks when there's a train coming.

Really so to you all children are of a sound age to understand everything.
Please present your evidence why the law should be lowered based on your reasoing to when a child is an adult?


Erm well my daughter is there and knows not to run into the road or onto a railway track - I've drummed it into her, as I did my son.

Perhaps the child was mentally unstable or had mental issues that the report doesn't state?
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:01 pm

What age was the child dodge!?


lol!


And are you now admitting that the woman was the mother???


After being so outraged by me suggesting this at the start of thread!!!???


lol!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Really so to you all children are of a sound age to understand everything.
Please present your evidence why the law should be lowered based on your reasoing to when a child is an adult?


Erm well my daughter is there and knows not to run into the road or onto a railway track - I've drummed it into her, as I did my son.

Perhaps the child was mentally unstable or had mental issues that the report doesn't state?

Great is she going to always do that though Eddie?

So naive, so has your child always obeyed you Eddie?

You now excuse impulse on mental health

Sorry that makes ytou scum, how fucking dare you even say that not understanding impulse in children?

You disgust me now Eddie and you certainly do noy understand children

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:11 pm

If this mother had told her child not to be playing around on the platform with the obvious dangers involved, as any responsible parent would have done, then the incident would not have happened.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Really so to you all children are of a sound age to understand everything.
Please present your evidence why the law should be lowered based on your reasoing to when a child is an adult?


Erm well my daughter is there and knows not to run into the road or onto a railway track - I've drummed it into her, as I did my son.

Perhaps the child was mentally unstable or had mental issues that the report doesn't state?

Great is she going to always do that though Eddie?

So naive, so has your child always obeyed you Eddie?

You now excuse impulse on mental health

Sorry that makes ytou scum, how fucking dare you even say that not understanding impulse in children?

You disgust me now Eddie and you certainly do noy understand children

What?? scratch

Are you comeptey nuts? I was asking if the child was perhaps "behind" for their age or had something wrong with them that they couldn't understand not to jump onto the track??

You're off your nut didge!! Shocked
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum