Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 pm

A schoolgirl has narrowly escaped death after a burqa-clad woman pulled her off the tracks of an oncoming train.
The incident occurred as the girl dropped what appears to be a hula hoop onto the tracks. CCTV shows her attempting to retrieve the toy, then struggling to climb back to safety as a train began to pull into the station.
As the train began to roll towards the child, a woman wearing a purple head-covering, ran over and pulled her from an almost certain death.


The girl was saved, moments away from a near death

No one was injured in the dramatic event.The footage illustrates the dangers of trespassing onto railways and the video was released in line with a new campaign to keep people safe. Sydney Trains Chief Executive Howard Collins said in a statement: "Trespassing on the tracks is a major issue. “Every year around 4,000 people trespass on the tracks for a range of reasons from taking shortcuts to committing graffiti vandalism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/14/shocking-footage-captures-moment-girl-narrowly-escapes-death-_n_7988806.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Good for her! By the way, I moved this topic -- it actually happened in Sydney.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:02 am

Are you sure this wasn't one of her own children who she had neglectedly allowed to stray onto the tracks in The first place?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:04 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you sure this wasn't one of her own children who she had neglectedly allowed to stray onto the tracks in The first place?




Are you sure you are human?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:09 am

Well... was it one of her own children who she had allowed to stray onto the tracks...!?


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Well... was it one of her own children who she had allowed to stray onto the tracks...!?


lol!


You have no evidence that it is her daughter.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:20 am

Do you have any evidence that it wasn't her child...?


The article has spun it to suggest that she was a random hero passing by and saving someone else's child...


If it was her own child then it should be condemning her for neglect!!!


Not painting her as a hero!!!


lol!




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:23 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Do you have any evidence that it wasn't her child...?


The article has spun it to suggest that she was a random hero passing by and saving someone else's child...


If it was her own child then it should be condemning her for neglect!!!


Not painting her as a hero!!!


lol!






Ha ha ha what a fuckwit, its the God argument again where you make the assertion its down to me to disprove something you cannot prove. The God argument is to disprove something you cannot prove exists.
So you made the claim you idiot, you need to back it up, otherwise its horseshit

Porr Twatti strikes again

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:30 am

The article is spun to suggest she is A random passer by being a hero by saving an unrelated child...


I think it was one of her own children who she had allowed to stray onto the tracks through sheer neglect and bad parenting and she should have been facing serious questions and even investigation by police and social services!!!


Not praised as a hero for saving a child who was endangered by her own failures!!!




So... was it her child or not!!!???


lol!

You twat!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:32 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The article is spun to suggest she is A random passer by being a hero by saving an unrelated child...


I think it was one of her own children who she had allowed to stray onto the tracks through sheer neglect and bad parenting and she should have been facing serious questions and even investigation by police and social services!!!


Not praised as a hero for saving a child who was endangered by her own failures!!!




So... was it her child or not!!!???


lol!

You twat!!!



What you think is irrlevant you utter idiot, you have to prove your claim, otherwise its nonsense.
Again its not up to me to disprove a claim you cannot back up with evidence


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:49 am

Even on the picture you can see that there is nobody else around... it must have been her own child !!!



So she saved her own child from the danger she allowed the child to be in through sheer neglect!!!


I see the pro Muslim agenda is still alive and kicking!!!



What next... a Paki Muslim child rapist being praised as a hero and saviour for not murdering the victim but letting them go instead!!!???


You must be a real sad twisted fuckwit for believing this sort of manipulative and totally disingenuous media spun pro Muslim bullshit!!!



What a twat!!!


I hope some of the other posters here see this bullshit and rip it to shreds!!!


Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:40 am

OMG its comical the bullshit you come out with

For a start schoolgirls do not necessarily have to have their mother with them coming home from school. You wrongly presume everyone does, it would depend on the age.
Second you also wrongly presume nobody else is around, but I know for a fact others are around. I also know there was two girls and not one.

Your only reason to deny this was a Muslim helping someone here is xenophobic hate, its unbelivable how much you are such a pathetic little runt and scum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:45 am



Shut up, Tommy.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:26 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:FFS! Is the what you liberal hippies been reduced to - let's make a big deal about a visibly Muslim person doing something good.

If you can't see that this feeds the mind of the racist twats (like Tommy), then it is YOU who needs to get an education. (Yes, I am calling you stupid).

Why do white people do this? They do the same with racism. Do you see any Muslim or black group release stories about how 'good' they are.

The fact is - helping someone in danger just makes you human. Not a hero. So with these stories, what you're saying is that "Muslims are human too". If you can't see the bigotry in that, then you are fucking stupid. And part of the problem.


White people?
WTF, no this is people showing how poor misconceptions are of people because there is mindless idiots out there. I take on board your point but PR is PR none the less and if it shows people in a good light then it is always beneficial. To claim it just makes you human is based on a very subjective belief you have. The sad reality is there would be those who would just walk on by and it does not make them any less human, some people are to mush in fear or indifferent to act themselves and hence why people are rightly dubbed heroes who do act. Good grief the only person acting stupid here is yourself alongside Tommy. Oh and Muslims do release stories of them doing good like helping stranded cars in the snow, of feeding the homeless in London, so yes they very much do the same because sadly Muslims do have a bad rep.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


White people?
WTF, no this is people showing how poor misconceptions are of people because there is mindless idiots out there. I take on board your point but PR is PR none the less and if it shows people in a good light then it is always beneficial. To claim it just makes you human is based on a very subjective belief you have. The sad reality is there would be those who would just walk on by and it does not make them any less human, some people are to mush in fear or indifferent to act themselves and hence why people are rightly dubbed heroes who do act. Good grief the only person acting stupid here is yourself alongside Tommy. Oh and Muslims do release stories of them doing good like helping stranded cars in the snow, of feeding the homeless in London, so yes they very much do the same because sadly Muslims do have a bad rep.

Didn't think someone like you would get it and now you're comparing me with Tommy.

That speaks volumes about the point I was making. Thanks.

You are two peas in a pod, both idiots that back extreme views.

So you cannot counter my points no surprise there then.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:FFS! Is the what you liberal hippies been reduced to - let's make a big deal about a visibly Muslim person doing something good.

If you can't see that this feeds the mind of the racist twats (like Tommy), then it is YOU who needs to get an education. (Yes, I am calling you stupid).

Why do white people do this? They do the same with racism. Do you see any Muslim or black group release stories about how 'good' they are.

The fact is - helping someone in danger just makes you human. Not a hero. So with these stories, what you're saying is that "Muslims are human too". If you can't see the bigotry in that, then you are fucking stupid. And part of the problem.


This is exactly the point I try to argue about the lefties being racist in their double standards in treating some specially because of race and religion while shouting racist at everyone else for pointing out their hypocrisy.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:FFS! Is the what you liberal hippies been reduced to - let's make a big deal about a visibly Muslim person doing something good.

If you can't see that this feeds the mind of the racist twats (like Tommy), then it is YOU who needs to get an education. (Yes, I am calling you stupid).

Why do white people do this? They do the same with racism. Do you see any Muslim or black group release stories about how 'good' they are.

The fact is - helping someone in danger just makes you human. Not a hero. So with these stories, what you're saying is that "Muslims are human too". If you can't see the bigotry in that, then you are fucking stupid. And part of the problem.


This is exactly the point I try to argue about the lefties being racist in their double standards in treating some specially because of race and religion while shouting racist at everyone else for pointing out their hypocrisy.

No you were not, everyone read your negative points, they are there immortalized

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Do you have any evidence that it wasn't her child...?


The article has spun it to suggest that she was a random hero passing by and saving someone else's child...


If it was her own child then it should be condemning her for neglect!!!


Not painting her as a hero!!!


lol!




As seen you were claiming she was a negligent mother.

Jeus Twatty, stop coming out with horseshit and the fact you look to weasel up to zack is hilarious.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Shut up, Tommy.



Shut up what!?


The commentator clearly says "...and a mothers panic as she pulls the girl to safety..."... also the video image isn't totally clear, but the girl does appear to be wearing a head scarf too...!!!


So this confirms what I was saying that it was the womans child allowed to be in The danger in The first place by sheer neglect!!!


And pointing this out makes me 'racist' how exactly...!!!???


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Shut up, Tommy.



Shut up what!?


The commentator clearly says "...and a mothers panic as she pulls the girl to safety..."... also the video isn't totally clear, but the girl appear to be wearing a head scarf...!!!


So this confirms what I was saying that it was the womans child allowed to be in The danger in The first place by sheer neglect!!!


And pointing this out makes me 'racist' how exactly...!!!???


lol!

Hilarious babble again

The girls were sitting and playing a big distance from a woman that walks into view, who then saves one.
Your belief that she is the mother of them both is hilarious and how you were wrong on people being there.
Again these girls just are going home from school, where is the evidence they had their mother their ?
It does not confirm anything just your poor reasoning that a child must be Muslim and be the daughter of the mother based on utter stupidity

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Also lets assume she was the mother Tommy, do you think children should be placed on a leash and that kids do not do daft things?
I mean this is what you seem to be suggesting here that a mother has to place their children on dog leads.
If she saved her own child she would still be a hero, unless you think saving lives does not warrant being called a hero?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:32 pm

The usual rubbish reporting hoping to bias views in one way or another, first of all she's a 'burqa clad woman' the she's a women in a 'purple headcovering' looking at the video - its not the despicable burqa after all, just a woman in a headscarf (hijab) and what looks like a jilbab(cloak type over coat). There is quite a difference.

Vintage

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Vintage wrote:The usual rubbish reporting hoping to bias views in one way or another, first of all she's a 'burqa clad woman' the she's a women in a 'purple headcovering' looking at the video - its not the despicable burqa after all, just a woman in a headscarf (hijab) and what looks like a jilbab(cloak type over coat). There is quite a difference.

There is no difference to me just a woman saving a child.
Why do xenophobes play off what she wears or what she represents?
The only rubbish I see is your anti views you hold as this is a good news story, so why can you not be happy that a life was saved?
The fact is you happily buy a story that castigates Muslims do you not?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vintage wrote:The usual rubbish reporting hoping to bias views in one way or another, first of all she's a 'burqa clad woman' the she's a women in a 'purple headcovering' looking at the video - its not the despicable burqa after all, just a woman in a headscarf (hijab) and what looks like a jilbab(cloak type over coat). There is quite a difference.

There is no difference to me just a woman saving a child.
Why do xenophobes play off what she wears or what she represents?
The only rubbish I see is your anti views you hold as this is a good news story, so why can you not be happy that a life was saved?
The fact is you happily buy a story that castigates Muslims do you not?


I'm only castigating the poor quality of the reporting, the report mentions the clothing, undoubtedly for a purpose but gets it wrong - that's all folks.

Vintage

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Here is why so many are being utterly stupid even Zack.
Often the far right and others portray Muslims as savages with no care for the sanctity of life.
Here we see a Muslim women dispell such a notion formulated by those who hate.
Now she may believe in an absurd religion, but she clearly cares about others by risking herlsef to save another, as she could have easily been pulled over.
What she did was heroric and such stories are made because of idiot xenophobes out there. The point would never be needed to be made if there was not hateful idiots out there promoting and claiming all Muslims are savage.
Now if people cannot understand this, they either are part of those idiots that view Muslims as savage or like Zack an idiot who fails to understand why such stories are need to combat hate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Vintage wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

There is no difference to me just a woman saving a child.
Why do xenophobes play off what she wears or what she represents?
The only rubbish I see is your anti views you hold as this is a good news story, so why can you not be happy that a life was saved?
The fact is you happily buy a story that castigates Muslims do you not?


I'm only castigating the poor quality of the reporting, the report mentions the clothing, undoubtedly for a purpose but gets it wrong - that's all folks.

Whoopdeedo
Its still clearly a Muslim woman saving a child's life is it not?
That is the point being made to dispell idiocy formed by those who hold all Muslims as savages.
The fact is the far right dehumanize people, make them viewed as subhuman. Clearly she commits an act that is selfless, one that sought to save another. It dispells myths claimed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Oh dear - pseudo moral indignation from Mr. Angry again.

Vintage

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Vintage wrote:Oh dear - pseudo moral indignation from Mr. Angry again.

Epic infantile deflection as per usual from a very sad bitter pessimist still stuck in the past unable to move forward with the majority of society.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Did you have an answer to my points Flix, or would you like me to show how again you just chickened out of answering my points because I made you look a tit? That is your only reply when shown to be poor in your views, deflect with infantile babble.

Anything else?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Also lets assume she was the mother Tommy, do you think children should be placed on a leash and that kids do not do daft things?
I mean this is what you seem to be suggesting here that a mother has to place their children on dog leads.
If she saved her own child she would still be a hero, unless you think saving lives does not warrant being called a hero?




Dodgy U-turn and moving the goalposts...!!!


lol!


Most amusing!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Also lets assume she was the mother Tommy, do you think children should be placed on a leash and that kids do not do daft things?
I mean this is what you seem to be suggesting here that a mother has to place their children on dog leads.
If she saved her own child she would still be a hero, unless you think saving lives does not warrant being called a hero?




Dodgy U-turn and moving the goalposts...!!!


lol!


Most amusing!!!

No u-turn Twatty, just funny that no matter what you argue you still end up looking a complete tit.

Now that is epic.

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:20 pm

So was it her child or not...!?


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So was it her child or not...!?


lol!



Do you have any concrete evidence it was her child?
Like a birth certificate?


lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:44 pm

The video clip Ben posted said it was...!!!


So was it her child or not!!!???


It makes quite a major set of differences to The op and way the story was portrayed if it was...!!!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The video clip Ben posted said it was...!!!


So was it her child or not!!!???


It makes quite a major set of differences to The op and way the story was portrayed if it was...!!!


lol!



No it did not , as it said a mother not the mother ha ha ha
And you question my understand ing of English?
It makes me laugh you are such an ignorant idiot and stilll make idiotic claims based on no evidence.
So again, the birth certificate if you please Twatty.
Or better still answer why you think children should be kept on a dog leash?

Laters dummy

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Mugged yourself off on this thread dodge!!!


It was her own child and in danger through her own neglect!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Mugged yourself off on this thread dodge!!!


It was her own child and in danger through her own neglect!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha
The only mug is you tiny tim.
You keep claiming bullshit.
Birth certificate please?
Also are you claiming Mums that do save their daughers are not heroes Twatty?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:20 pm

pwned

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:pwned

No muggy little runt you have been checkmated

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:23 pm

pwned

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:pwned

No muggy little runt you have been checkmated

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:27 pm

You have been reamed out here!


What a twat!!!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:FFS! Is the what you liberal hippies been reduced to - let's make a big deal about a visibly Muslim person doing something good.

If you can't see that this feeds the mind of the racist twats (like Tommy), then it is YOU who needs to get an education. (Yes, I am calling you stupid).

Why do white people do this? They do the same with racism. Do you see any Muslim or black group release stories about how 'good' they are.

The fact is - helping someone in danger just makes you human. Not a hero. So with these stories, what you're saying is that "Muslims are human too". If you can't see the bigotry in that, then you are fucking stupid. And part of the problem.

Zack I actually agree with you to a point.

I find it a bit nauseating to keep on finding stories about "good" Muslims and "horrid whites beating up poor blacks"

It's getting a bit silly. This forum has always been like that though.


Didge  actually thought I wasn't being a good parent because my THREE YEAR OLD described a girl in her class as "brown" because she didn't know her name (she was new to the nursery as we've just moved)


He then proceeded to tell me that, to describe people by colour, is "wrong" Rolling Eyes

I can tell you this: my black friend read it all and said people like him had done such a 360 degree turn that they were back to being racist lol (joke of course)

I'm comfortable enough with my own upbringing and the friends I have to be comfortable with the skin I'm in and the skin others are in - without gushing all over them. My friends and I will make jokes aboit eachother  and our cultures.

The Racism Police have never been called.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:49 pm

And for the record: I don't care if she's a Muslim or whether that's her kid or not. It's still a brave thing to do in any circumstance and whatever her colour or creed.
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:55 pm

The point is how the media have spun this story...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Muslim women who wear the head covering generally don't have their daughters in public with their heads uncovered ...


_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:19 pm


That is desperate bullshit Ben... plus the video you posted did appear to show the child wearing a head scarf...!!!



When you're in a whole... stop digging!!!


lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21165
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum