9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 pm

avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:30 pm

During a speech in 2006 at the White House Rose Garden, former president George W. Bush let slip to reporters that explosives were used in the 9/11 attacks that brought the world trade center buildings down.



The video below is the only known recording that exists of this monumental slip of the tongue, as the White House deleted copies of it from the official White House website.

In the video, Bush says: “For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of planned attacks of buildings inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people. He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high — a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping”

After using the word “explosives”, Bush clearly realises his mistake and nervously pauzes and stumbles through the next part of his sentence.


http://yournewswire.com/911-bush-admits-explosives-used-at-world-trade-center-video/
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Sorry is that it?
Have you read the testimony of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?
If Bush is going by his testimony how did he say anything wrong?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Interesting... not watched yet... but doesn't surprise me!


Didn't he also slip up by saying when he 'saw the first tower hit'...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Here is the full script which helps:

It's always a pleasure to be introduced into the Rose Garden.



Thank you, Wendell.



Thank you for coming. Looking forward to answering some of your questions.



This week our nation paused to mark the fifth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. It was a tough day for a lot of our citizens. I was so honored to meet with family members and first responders, workers at the Pentagon, all who still had heaviness in their heart.



But they asked me a question. They kept asking me, What do you think the level of determination for this country is in order to protect ourselves? That's what they wanted to know.



You know, for me, it was a reminder about how I felt right after 9/11. I felt a sense of determination and conviction about doing everything that is necessary to project the people.



I'm going to go back to New York to address the United Nations General Assembly. And I'll talk to all leaders gathered there about our obligation to defend civilization and liberty, to support the forces of freedom and moderation throughout the Middle East.



As we work with the international community to defeat the terrorists and extremists, to provide an alternative to their hateful ideology, we must also provide our military and intelligence professionals with the tools they need to protect our country from another attack.



And the reason they need those tools is because the enemy wants to attack us again.



Right here in the Oval Office, I get briefed nearly every morning about the nature of this world. And I get briefed about the desire of an enemy to hurt America. And it's a sobering experience, as I'm sure you can imagine. I wish that weren't the case, you know, but it is the case.



And therefore, I believe that it's vital that our folks on the front line have the tools necessary to protect the American people.



There are two vital pieces of legislation in Congress now that I think are necessary to help us win the war on terror.



We will work with members of both parties to get legislation that works out of the Congress.



The first bill will allow us to use military commissions to try suspected terrorists for war crimes. We need the legislation because the Supreme Court recently ruled that military commissions must be explicitly authorized by Congress.



So we're working with Congress. The Supreme Court said, You must work with Congress, we are working with Congress to get a good piece of legislation out.



The bill I have proposed will ensure that suspected terrorists will receive full and fair trials without revealing to them our nation's sensitive intelligence secrets.



As soon as Congress acts on this bill, the men our intelligence believed helped orchestrate the 9/11 attacks can face justice.



The bill would also provide clear rules for our personnel involved in detaining and questioning captured terrorists.



The information that the Central Intelligence Agency has obtained by questioning men like Khalid Sheik Mohammed has provided valuable information and has helped disrupt terrorist plots, including strikes within the United States.



For example, Khalid Sheik Mohammed described the design of plane attacks on building inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people.



He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping.



He gave us information that helped uncover Al Qaida cells' efforts to obtain biological weapons.


http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/15/washington/15bush_transcript.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:51 pm

More on the link

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Interesting... not watched yet... but doesn't surprise me!


Didn't he also slip up by saying when he 'saw the first tower hit'...



Don't know about that Tommy?

Anyway, the video is about three minutes and you can hear him say it for yourself.

Don't know why anyone would use the term "explosives"?
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32225
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Interesting... not watched yet... but doesn't surprise me!


Didn't he also slip up by saying when he 'saw the first tower hit'...



Don't know about that Tommy?

Anyway, the video is about three minutes and you can hear him say it for yourself.

Don't know why anyone would use the term "explosives"?


That is an odd thing to say.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by sassy on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:43 pm

George Bush said he watched the first plane hit when he was supposed to have been told about it while in the classroom


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17451
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:59 am

Bush was a notoriously poor public speaker, this seems pretty thin.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:29 am

I am just gobsmacked that there is so many idiots out there theat continue to insult the victims of this terror attack because they are that disgusting, their paranoia matters more than the facts. Not only are they excusing the killers, but they allow any rational sense they may have once had to go out of the window because of bitter hatred they have formed. Whether it be the hater of Israel who needs this to be the Israeli's because their intent is for a second holocaust and that they wish this everyday because they never learnt a damn thing about history and ignore daily islamic extremist terrorism to those who are so insecure and paranoid they need to feel importnt because their lives are so pathetic and dull that if they join a group of other insecure people their lives feel important. Of course these same people do not care who they insult with their views or the fact that just about every claim they have made has been completely debunked, when they are that obsessed, they do not care for the conseqquences of their stupidity.

There is a very simple reason for this which I posted and they just ignored it and why?
They will continue to ignore anything that contradicts their paranoir or hate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 am

Fuck me dodge!!!


You were up till past midnight on here and now posting at 5-30am... do you ever sleep!!!???


No wonder you are such a miserable, grumpy and angry little man!!!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:53 am

Is that it Tommy?

Ha ha ha ha

You are still upset I made you look a tit yesterday

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:46 am

sassy wrote:George Bush said he watched the first plane hit when he was supposed to have been told about it while in the classroom


I'm sure I saw a video of the first plane crash on 11 September.

What's a bit weird is that he said he saw it on the TV and just thought it was a terrible pilot and an accident. Wouldn't you expect him to react a bit more than that? Instead, he just went into the classroom and didn't think about it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Eilzel on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Wasn't he in thr classroom already when a guy came in and whispered in his ear?

He was noticeably calm I agree. Two possible explanations are that he was either being considerate in not raising alarm in front of his audience, OR on the more suspicious side (and conspiratorial), he was already aware an attack was planned and so expected the news.

The only conspiracy I consider worth entertaining is the Administration had found out in advance but chose not to act.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5923
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:Wasn't he in thr classroom already when a guy came in and whispered in his ear?

He was noticeably calm I agree. Two possible explanations are that he was either being considerate in not raising alarm in front of his audience, OR on the more suspicious side (and conspiratorial), he was already aware an attack was planned and so expected the news.

The only conspiracy I consider worth entertaining is the Administration had found out in advance but chose not to act.

The story is that when the chap whispered to Bush, he was telling him about the second plane. That would of course have suggested to Bush that it was deliberate since he already knew about the first plane.

He probably didn't actually see the first plane go into the tower because the video of it wasn't available at the time, but he could have seen the aftermath and the description of a plane going into the tower. Even if he felt he really needed to go and talk to a bunch of schoolkids, I just find it a bit bizarre that he wouldn't ask one of his aides to find out more about the first plane. After all, even if had been an accident, it was a massive incident - a tragedy. Didn't he even think about all the people who would have been killed?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Is that it Tommy?

Ha ha ha ha

You are still upset I made you look a tit yesterday

lol!


The only person you make look a tit is yourself dodge!!!

lol!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:53 pm

Maybe he saw the second plane hit the south tower. The news reporters were really confused at that point, and didn't seem to notice the second plane themselves, they only noticed the second explosion. Maybe he also thought there was only one plane at first.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:00 pm

No Rags, the man whispering in his ear said afterwards he was telling him about the first plane, and Bush was speaking THREE MONTHS after the attack, why would he not know there were two planes?

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17451
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:11 pm

sassy wrote:No Rags, the man whispering in his ear said afterwards he was telling him about the first plane, and Bush was speaking THREE MONTHS after the attack, why would he not know there were two planes?

Of course he would know there were two planes three months later, but he might not have known at the time he was allegedly watching it before he went into the classroom. He was recounting what he saw and thought at that time.

Why would Bush say he had seen the first plane (or the immediate aftermath) if he hadn't? There would have been other people with him outside the classroom who could corroborate that or not.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Don't think you quite get it, the speech he made about seeing the first plane hit was three months after the event and plainly a lie.  He basically slipped up and deviated from the story they had cooked up.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17451
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 pm

sassy wrote:Don't think you quite get it, the speech he made about seeing the first plane hit was three months after the event and plainly a lie.  He basically slipped up and deviated from the story they had cooked up.

You're the one who posted that video Sassy. The people who made that video aren't questioning Bush's claim that he was indeed outside the classroom when he heard about the first plane, they're just querying what he said he "saw" and suggest that he saw it on some kind of weird live feed.

I would say that pretending he saw the first plane when he didn't would be a bit daft, even for him, so why they cook up such a story? Why would he not just say that he found out when the chap whispered in his ear?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:29 pm

The chap who whispered in his ear, Andrew Card, said himself that it was after the second plane hit the World Trade Centre.

I opened the door to the classroom and the press pool was gathered at the back of the classroom. I walked up to the president and leaned over and whispered into his right ear: “A second plane” — I was very very succinct, very purposeful with my diction — “A second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack.”

That also suggests that Bush did indeed know about the first plane when he went into the classroom.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32782623/ns/us_news-9_11_eight_years_later/t/he-told-bush-america-under-attack/#.Vc3sOfnotkg

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The chap who whispered in his ear, Andrew Card, said himself that it was after the second plane hit the World Trade Centre.

I opened the door to the classroom and the press pool was gathered at the back of the classroom. I walked up to the president and leaned over and whispered into his right ear: “A second plane” — I was very very succinct, very purposeful with my diction — “A second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack.”

That also suggests that Bush did indeed know about the first plane when he went into the classroom.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32782623/ns/us_news-9_11_eight_years_later/t/he-told-bush-america-under-attack/#.Vc3sOfnotkg



Good posts with well thought out reasoning backed up with excellent research.

Big thumps up.

You should debate more conspiracies because you have a good knack of seeing past through all bullshit claimed by them.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The chap who whispered in his ear, Andrew Card, said himself that it was after the second plane hit the World Trade Centre.



That also suggests that Bush did indeed know about the first plane when he went into the classroom.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32782623/ns/us_news-9_11_eight_years_later/t/he-told-bush-america-under-attack/#.Vc3sOfnotkg



Good posts with well thought out reasoning backed up with excellent research.

Big thumps up.

You should debate more conspiracies because you have a good knack of seeing past through all bullshit claimed by them.




Thanks!

I quite like a good conspiracy theory, but they are theories which should be looked at carefully.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:06 pm

You are welcome there is one you would really enjoy with Tommy is over his conspiracy theory on Ian Huntley. You will win it hands down like (I am king) did after a very long debate if you reasearch well on this.

Then again you might agree with him.

Anyhow is just a suggestion for an interesting debate, as its was about one of the only ones he made a good argument on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:You are welcome there is one you would really enjoy with Tommy is over his conspiracy theory on Ian Huntley. You will win it hands down like I am king did after a very long debate if you reasearch well on this.

Then again you might agree with him.

Anyhow is just a suggestion for an interesting debate, as its was about one of the only ones he made a good argument on.

I would indeed probably like that. I was once a forum which was dedicated solely to the issue of whether or not Jeremy Bamber murdered his entire family, and it was very interesting. I must visit it again soon.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Sounds interesting Rags and maybe Tommy will take up the offer.
You are not a bad person Rags, I just give out loads for a reason to test people. You are just very much like me, very stubborn, which is not a bad thing, because it means you will always fight your courner no matter how heavily the odds are stacked against us. That is always a good attribute to never give up without a fight.

Catch you later

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Oh lor, I wanna puke, look at didge sucking up to you because he thinks you have made a point.

You are right Rags, LATER, after George Bush messed up, the man said he was telling him about the 2nd plane.  However, in the official White House version, he said he told him about the first plane.  Also, he was in a car going to the school before that shot, and tried to brush of his mistake by saying a television had been on.  Really, when IT WASN'T ON TELEVISION AT THE MOMENT OF IMPACT, it took time for the pictures of the first plane going in, which was taken purely by accident with people doing another television show.  At the time he was in the school there were only general reports going about of something terrible having happened.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17451
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Rags did have many points which you have failed to answer. I clash with her all the time and fall out so for me to be humble here shows complete respect.

Your whole reasoning for not believeing this Al Qaeds scum carrying out these attacks stems from only one reason. Your hate of Israel. Your intent here is for one reason to make others wrongly believe this was israel that then the world would treat Jews how they now treat Muslims with suspicion. The whole point is nobody should treat Muslims with suspicion based off some nut balls. We should be very suspicious of those who suuport the views of extremists/ It was wrong that Muslims were made scapegoats of this but you are trying to create the exact same for Jews by trying to make the most idiotic claim Israel did this.

Can you even begin to imagine what you are setting in motion not based off evidence by your racist hate of Israel? Your reasoning here is not based off the truth but by any means to inspire hate of Israel. That is no better than Nazism. You do not care of the consequences of the hate you promote. You will buy into any bullshit as long as means furthering hate of Israel. You want the world to treat them as an enemy, to the point they are so weak they are invaded and destroyed.

That is how far your hate has become. Its not about reason anymore for you Sassy, you just have one directive of hate. You want to excuse terrorists as others are doing for this crime, then that makes you scum. I hate the fact we have made Muslims live in fear because of some idiots who committed a henious crime. You wish to enable the same onto Israeli's. You want to excuse the fact this attack was masterminded by extreme Muslims who have committed many crimes, which you never challenge any others of/

People like you make me sick to the core, you are scum, plain and simple you excuse those who commits acts of terror, because your reall agenda is to create hate against a people

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:18 pm

sassy wrote:Oh lor, I wanna puke, look at didge sucking up to you because he thinks you have made a point.

You are right Rags, LATER, after George Bush messed up, the man said he was telling him about the 2nd plane.  However, in the official White House version, he said he told him about the first plane.  Also, he was in a car going to the school before that shot, and tried to brush of his mistake by saying a television had been on.  Really, when IT WASN'T ON TELEVISION AT THE MOMENT OF IMPACT, it took time for the pictures of the first plane going in, which was taken purely by accident with people doing another television show.  At the time he was in the school there were only general reports going about of something terrible having happened.

Let's take the second point first. At the time of the first impact there was a video made of the plane actually hitting the north building, but that wasn't available straightaway obviously. Shortly after the plane hit the building the news crews were onto it, and the TV stations showed the north building with a big hole in it and smoke coming out of it, and people saying a plane had hit it. That's what he could have seen. It's not clear what TV he could have seen that on, but he said he was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in. Yes, he said he "saw" the plane, but that doesn't mean much really. He may have just meant he saw a plane had hit the building.

In another interview, Bush said he had been told about the first plane before he went into the classroom, so yes, he has told a couple of different stories. However, I would need to see more proof that he was only told about the first plane when Card whispered in his ear.

Do you have a link to the official report where Card said he told Bush about the first plane?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Oh lor, I wanna puke, look at didge sucking up to you because he thinks you have made a point.

You are right Rags, LATER, after George Bush messed up, the man said he was telling him about the 2nd plane.  However, in the official White House version, he said he told him about the first plane.  Also, he was in a car going to the school before that shot, and tried to brush of his mistake by saying a television had been on.  Really, when IT WASN'T ON TELEVISION AT THE MOMENT OF IMPACT, it took time for the pictures of the first plane going in, which was taken purely by accident with people doing another television show.  At the time he was in the school there were only general reports going about of something terrible having happened.

Let's take the second point first. At the time of the first impact there was a video made of the plane actually hitting the north building, but that wasn't available straightaway obviously. Shortly after the plane hit the building the news crews were onto it, and the TV stations showed the north building with a big hole in it and smoke coming out of it, and people saying a plane had hit it. That's what he could have seen. It's not clear what TV he could have seen that on, but he said he was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in. Yes, he said he "saw" the plane, but that doesn't mean much really. He may have just meant he saw a plane had hit the building.

In another interview, Bush said he had been told about the first plane before he went into the classroom, so yes, he has told a couple of different stories. However, I would need to see more proof that he was only told about the first plane when Card whispered in his ear.

Do you have a link to the official report where Card said he told Bush about the first plane?

Afternoon Rags, happy to talk to you, not, not to a pompous, egotistical  waste of space schmuck.  I'll get back to you later and OH just got in, but he actually says in detail what he was thinking when the plane was approaching and hitting the building.  Will look it up and be on later.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17451
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:30 pm

I'd be interested to see that Sassy.

It's possible that he was talking about the second plane, because there were several videos of that one approaching.

I'm thinking that maybe he was told about the first plane before he got to the school, or as he got there, and then he watched a TV and saw the live stream of the huge hole and all the smoke. He wouldn't have seen the second plane approach and hit the south building because he went into the classroom. Later on though, he would have seen the video of the first plane and also replays of the second plane. Maybe he got mixed up as to what he saw and when.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:33 pm

It makes no sense for Bush to claim that Card whispered to him about the second plane really because the obvious question would be - why did he sit there for so long when it was clear it was deliberate?

It would make more sense for him to claim that Card whispered about the first plane because then he could say that he didn't know that it was deliberate at the time.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:22 pm

'I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in and I saw the first plane hit the tower'


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17451
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Again, Bush is a poor speaker:

1. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

2. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."—Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000

3. "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"—Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

4. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."—Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

5. "Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."—declining to answer reporters' questions at the Summit of the Americas, Quebec City, Canada, April 21, 2001

6. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''—Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

7. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."—Washington, D.C., April 18, 2006

8. "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

9. "I've heard he's been called Bush's poodle. He's bigger than that."—discussing former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as quoted by the Sun newspaper, June 27, 2007

10. "And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq."—meeting with Army Gen. Ray Odierno, Washington, D.C., March 3, 2008

11. "We ought to make the pie higher."—South Carolina Republican debate, Feb. 15, 2000

12. "There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."—Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

13. "And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."—speaking on National Public Radio, Jan. 29, 2007

14. "We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers."—Houston, Sept. 6, 2000

15. "It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."—Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

16. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."—U.S. News & World Report, Jan. 3, 2000

17. "People say, 'How can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil?' You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."—Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

18. "Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."—CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

19. "I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."—on the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington, D.C., June 29, 2005

20. "I think it's really important for this great state of baseball to reach out to people of all walks of life to make sure that the sport is inclusive. The best way to do it is to convince little kids how to—the beauty of playing baseball."—Washington, D.C., Feb. 13, 2006

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:15 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Let's take the second point first. At the time of the first impact there was a video made of the plane actually hitting the north building, but that wasn't available straightaway obviously. Shortly after the plane hit the building the news crews were onto it, and the TV stations showed the north building with a big hole in it and smoke coming out of it, and people saying a plane had hit it. That's what he could have seen. It's not clear what TV he could have seen that on, but he said he was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in. Yes, he said he "saw" the plane, but that doesn't mean much really. He may have just meant he saw a plane had hit the building.

In another interview, Bush said he had been told about the first plane before he went into the classroom, so yes, he has told a couple of different stories. However, I would need to see more proof that he was only told about the first plane when Card whispered in his ear.

Do you have a link to the official report where Card said he told Bush about the first plane?

Afternoon Rags, happy to talk to you, not, not to a pompous, egotistical  waste of space schmuck.  I'll get back to you later and OH just got in, but he actually says in detail what he was thinking when the plane was approaching and hitting the building.  Will look it up and be on later.

Your whole reasoning for not believeing this Al Qaeds scum carrying out these attacks stems from only one reason. Your hate of Israel. Your intent here is for one reason to make others wrongly believe this was israel that then the world would treat Jews how they now treat Muslims with suspicion. The whole point is nobody should treat Muslims with suspicion based off some nut balls. We should be very suspicious of those who suuport the views of extremists/ It was wrong that Muslims were made scapegoats of this but you are trying to create the exact same for Jews by trying to make the most idiotic claim Israel did this.

Can you even begin to imagine what you are setting in motion not based off evidence by your racist hate of Israel? Your reasoning here is not based off the truth but by any means to inspire hate of Israel. That is no better than Nazism. You do not care of the consequences of the hate you promote. You will buy into any bullshit as long as means furthering hate of Israel. You want the world to treat them as an enemy, to the point they are so weak they are invaded and destroyed.

That is how far your hate has become. Its not about reason anymore for you Sassy, you just have one directive of hate. You want to excuse terrorists as others are doing for this crime, then that makes you scum. I hate the fact we have made Muslims live in fear because of some idiots who committed a henious crime. You wish to enable the same onto Israeli's. You want to excuse the fact this attack was masterminded by extreme Muslims who have committed many crimes, which you never challenge any others of/

People like you make me sick to the core, you are scum, plain and simple you excuse those who commits acts of terror, because your reall agenda is to create hate against a people

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Again, Bush is a poor speaker:

1. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

2. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."—Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000

3. "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"—Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

4. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."—Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

5. "Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."—declining to answer reporters' questions at the Summit of the Americas, Quebec City, Canada, April 21, 2001

6. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''—Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

7. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."—Washington, D.C., April 18, 2006

8. "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

9. "I've heard he's been called Bush's poodle. He's bigger than that."—discussing former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as quoted by the Sun newspaper, June 27, 2007

10. "And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq."—meeting with Army Gen. Ray Odierno, Washington, D.C., March 3, 2008

11. "We ought to make the pie higher."—South Carolina Republican debate, Feb. 15, 2000

12. "There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."—Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

13. "And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."—speaking on National Public Radio, Jan. 29, 2007

14. "We'll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers."—Houston, Sept. 6, 2000

15. "It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."—Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

16. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."—U.S. News & World Report, Jan. 3, 2000

17. "People say, 'How can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil?' You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."—Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

18. "Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."—CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

19. "I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."—on the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington, D.C., June 29, 2005

20. "I think it's really important for this great state of baseball to reach out to people of all walks of life to make sure that the sport is inclusive. The best way to do it is to convince little kids how to—the beauty of playing baseball."—Washington, D.C., Feb. 13, 2006



The saddest thing is the beliefs behind this claims just do not add up, they are flimsy just like most of the 9/11 conspiracy points. People are so sadly fixated on what some idioy produces to them they allow themselves to be convinced by bad reasoning based off incorrect claims. The problem is the conspiracy idiot is so convinced it is a set up because they have this fear view of the world or like Sassy want to create the means for a second holocaust because they are antisemitic. Like I said there are two major people who one of which is Edward Snowden, who has secret intelligence and at no point does he claim it was a set up. He reightly states that the US did have intelligence and did not take the threat seriously enough. That I can well believe because it was inaction by the US for which they are to blame, when they did have intelligence. But these clowns that keep coming out with this garbage is just getting insulting now. The bases of many of their points is a joke and easily refuted but they are such clowns they are so easily convined with bad reasoning and the most shody of claims made based on bad and incorrect science

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:43 am

Hahaha to your post Ben. It does seem that it is Bush's famous clumsiness with words here that is getting the theorists all excited (as if it means anything ground breaking 14 years down the line). Nothing he says here is incriminating. People are desperate for this to be anything but the Islamists.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5923
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:01 am

Eilzel wrote:Hahaha to your post Ben. It does seem that it is Bush's famous clumsiness with words here that is getting the theorists all excited (as if it means anything ground breaking 14 years down the line). Nothing he says here is incriminating. People are desperate for this to be anything but the Islamists.



What astounds me is they ignore all the damning evidence it was Islamist extremists.
They have no answer to explain this.
Also the claims just get more and more ridiculous and far fetched the more each claim is shown to be poor or wrong.
As I say not one has been able to explain why Snowden has not backed any such claim, where in fact he states it was Islamists also, but that the US were at fault for not taking the intelligence they did have seriously, of an impending attack.That they are most certainly guilty of, but he would know if this was a cover up being as he stole countless intelligence information. He fled for the simple reason to expose wrongs being done. He more than anyone would have been the first to state it was a cover and never did, so why do they also ignore this damning evidence?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:29 am

Eilzel wrote:Hahaha to your post Ben. It does seem that it is Bush's famous clumsiness with words here that is getting the theorists all excited (as if it means anything ground breaking 14 years down the line). Nothing he says here is incriminating. People are desperate for this to be anything but the Islamists.

A former colleague of mine had a friend who was a reporter in Baltimore, and he was actually one of the very few reporters covering Bush who didn't routinely clean up his quotes! Imagine how many more Bushisms we'd have if the press didn't care about seeming to be on a malicious crusade to make Bush look stupid (which is exactly what the right wingers claimed anyway).

I really think one of the main reasons the world had to endure eight years of Bush is that the press is so unreasonably frightened of being branded liberal over here. Interesting piece on that: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/10/gore200710

As for the conspiracy theory itself, it just seems like people have to attribute all significant events to the design of a powerful agent (think religion).

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Hahaha to your post Ben. It does seem that it is Bush's famous clumsiness with words here that is getting the theorists all excited (as if it means anything ground breaking 14 years down the line). Nothing he says here is incriminating. People are desperate for this to be anything but the Islamists.

A former colleague of mine had a friend who was a reporter in Baltimore, and he was actually one of the very few reporters covering Bush who didn't routinely clean up his quotes! Imagine how many more Bushisms we'd have if the press didn't care about seeming to be on a malicious crusade to make Bush look stupid (which is exactly what the right wingers claimed anyway).

I really think one of the main reasons the world had to endure eight years of Bush is that the press is so unreasonably frightened of being branded liberal over here. Interesting piece on that: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/10/gore200710

As for the conspiracy theory itself, it just seems like people have to attribute all significant events to the design of a powerful agent (think religion).

Never thought of it like that Ben, very telling point indeed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:37 am

At least I think it makes sense -- it's easier to deal with a tragedy like the 9/11 attacks when you think it was part of a huge evil plot, rather than as a long-shot terrorist attack that probably shouldn't have worked, except the people who should have stopped it were asleep at the wheel.

Kind of like how I'd rather die in five years rescuing orphans from a fire than in 40 years from heart disease Smile

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Original Quill on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:23 am

What kept Bush in office in 2004 was the war.  For some reason America is loath to switch presidents in the middle of conflicts.  Look at Franklin Roosevelt.

Bush was not stupid, but he was incurious and intellectually lazy.  That allowed his father's cronies to borrow his name (to get elected to presidential office) and run the country from the wings.  Bush 43 could as easily have been named Cheney/Rumsfeld 43.  GWB admitted during his father's run for President, that as the son his only ambition was to get a job.  Jeb was the politically ambitious one.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20511
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:57 pm

sassy wrote:'I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in and I saw the first plane hit the tower'


That's the video I've been commenting about Sassy. He didn't say he saw the plane approach. I still think he either meant that he saw the aftermath, or he saw the first plane go into the building later, and got confused as to when he saw it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:16 pm

I thought there wasn't any footage of that available for quite some time after the event...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I thought there wasn't any footage of that available for quite some time after the event...?



It was quite soon afterwards when the press got hold of that video those chaps had made. It was maybe even the same day.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:39 pm

What chaps...?


Do you mean the Jewish group of men filming from a distance...?


Weren't they cheering?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19214
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What chaps...?


Do you mean the Jewish group of men filming from a distance...?


Weren't they cheering?

No, I mean the Naudet brothers and James Hanlon. They were making a documentary about a firefighter at the time, and they filmed the moment the first plane went into the north tower.

There were a couple of other videos as well.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:49 pm


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 George Bush admits the use of explosives (video)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum