Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Jeremy Corbyn, the hard-left candidate for the Labour leadership, has been criticised by the families of IRA victims after repeatedly refusing to condemn the group for carrying out terrorist atrocities.Mr Corbyn refused three times to directly condemn the IRA, instead highlighting Bloody Sunday and the role of the British Army during the conflict. Mr Corbyn caused outrage in the weeks after the Brighton bombing in 1984 by inviting Mr Adams and other members of Sinn Fein to the Commons. He also observed a minute’s silence in 1987 for eight IRA members killed by the SAS in an ambush. Last month he was pictured in Parliament with Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness, the Sinn Fein leaders:
In an interview with BBC Radio Ulster, Mr Corbyn was repeatedly challenged to condemn the IRA's actions. Mr Corbyn responded: "I condemn all bombing, it is not a good idea, it is terrible what happened." Asked again if he condemned the IRA, Mr Corbyn responded: "Look I condemn what was done by the British Army as well as the other sides as well. What happened in Derry in 1972 [Bloody Sunday] was pretty devastating as well."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11787955/Jeremy-Corbyn-refuses-to-condemn-IRA-for-terrorist-atrocities.html


Sounds exactly like a couple of posters we know when asked to condemn certain other terrorists groups. They skirt around and never actually condemn them. Let Labour vote him in, because there is no way ever they will win with that scum in charge.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Well I certainly would not vote for any party with him as leader if he condones what the IRA did.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:04 pm

What a load of bollocks, he condemned both sides, and the only reason we have peace in NI is because a lot of people in Government spoke to the IRA, which is what he was advocating.  Talking to them to get peace.

As for pictures





The Torygraph is terrifed because of the huge groundswell of support for him, so doing everything they can to throw dirt which they know are lies.

Pillocks.


Last edited by sassy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Well nobody is voting for Prince Charles are they?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well nobody is voting for Prince Charles are they?


Now that is the best ever reply I have seen you make.

Laughing

I would rather William over Charles is made King

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Huge groundswell for Corbyn, queues of people wherever he goes to listen to him.  A real alternative.  In Camden the other night teenagers scaling walls to peep in a window to hear him.  The Conservatives are terrified.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:08 pm

He did as you do Sassy with hamas and refused to directly condemn the IRA

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Norwich tonight with Clive Lewis, who is an inspiration as well


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Yep I am all for him winning the leadership because it will spell the end of Labour, as he is an appeaser to terrorism and too left for the people of this nation. So lets hope he wins, because it will ensure Labour do not get in again next time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:35 am

Cuchulain wrote:Jeremy Corbyn, the hard-left candidate for the Labour leadership, has been criticised by the families of IRA victims after repeatedly refusing to condemn the group for carrying out terrorist atrocities.Mr Corbyn refused three times to directly condemn the IRA, instead highlighting Bloody Sunday and the role of the British Army during the conflict. Mr Corbyn caused outrage in the weeks after the Brighton bombing in 1984 by inviting Mr Adams and other members of Sinn Fein to the Commons. He also observed a minute’s silence in 1987 for eight IRA members killed by the SAS in an ambush. Last month he was pictured in Parliament with Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness, the Sinn Fein leaders:
In an interview with BBC Radio Ulster, Mr Corbyn was repeatedly challenged to condemn the IRA's actions. Mr Corbyn responded: "I condemn all bombing, it is not a good idea, it is terrible what happened." Asked again if he condemned the IRA, Mr Corbyn responded: "Look I condemn what was done by the British Army as well as the other sides as well. What happened in Derry in 1972 [Bloody Sunday] was pretty devastating as well."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11787955/Jeremy-Corbyn-refuses-to-condemn-IRA-for-terrorist-atrocities.html


Sounds exactly like a couple of posters we know when asked to condemn certain other terrorists groups. They skirt around and never actually condemn them. Let Labour vote him in, because there is no way ever they will win with that scum in charge.

Was one of these posters the same one that refused to condemn or show disgust at people who collaborated with the Nazi's in WWII?


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:22 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Jeremy Corbyn, the hard-left candidate for the Labour leadership, has been criticised by the families of IRA victims after repeatedly refusing to condemn the group for carrying out terrorist atrocities.Mr Corbyn refused three times to directly condemn the IRA, instead highlighting Bloody Sunday and the role of the British Army during the conflict. Mr Corbyn caused outrage in the weeks after the Brighton bombing in 1984 by inviting Mr Adams and other members of Sinn Fein to the Commons. He also observed a minute’s silence in 1987 for eight IRA members killed by the SAS in an ambush. Last month he was pictured in Parliament with Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness, the Sinn Fein leaders:
In an interview with BBC Radio Ulster, Mr Corbyn was repeatedly challenged to condemn the IRA's actions. Mr Corbyn responded: "I condemn all bombing, it is not a good idea, it is terrible what happened." Asked again if he condemned the IRA, Mr Corbyn responded: "Look I condemn what was done by the British Army as well as the other sides as well. What happened in Derry in 1972 [Bloody Sunday] was pretty devastating as well."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11787955/Jeremy-Corbyn-refuses-to-condemn-IRA-for-terrorist-atrocities.html


Sounds exactly like a couple of posters we know when asked to condemn certain other terrorists groups. They skirt around and never actually condemn them. Let Labour vote him in, because there is no way ever they will win with that scum in charge.

Was one of these posters the same one that refused to condemn or show disgust at people who collaborated with the Nazi's in WWII?


Here we go again, You still harping on bout your cockup and proving exactly my point here about how these same posters skirt around and fail to condemn. Hundreds of thousands of people from various nations joined up to serve in the German army not because of an Nazi beliefs but because of the fear of Communism. When Britain allied to Communist Russia many soldiers in the British army were appalled and saw them as the enemy and not the Germans. Yes many British people felt this way Irn, so it maybe prudent that you check your history first. Does it make them traitors to their nation? Yes. Do I condemn them? Yes, but I certainly understand why many did join up out of a fear of Communism, where Britain handed groups over like the Cossack's to the Russians which was basically a death sentence. Did they deserve that when they were already persecuted by Stalin? The point was that to many a person from Ireland to ask if these people were traitors was to catch you out. To the Irish, which was the trick point to your question which went over your head, the English were the enemy and and any English betraying England would not have been seen as traitors but on their side. That was all the point I was making to you. It was done to catch you out but then you are so obsessed with me, and getting even at me you cannot move on. The fact my family actually served and suffered under the Nazi's shows your poor claim is unfounded as was more about showing you up and yet you still persist in clinging to such lunacy. If you want to so that, this is your choice but we both know your claim is groundless
Some of us lost relatives to the IRA, so do not push your luck Irn and the fact is some here continually fail to condemn terror groups just as this traitor is very much the same.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 am

No Didge, you were not making any such point and all you are doing here is re-inventing the events of what happened on that thread. It's quite simple, you point blank refused to condemn people who collaborated with the Nazi's, people who may well have caused the death of many Allied troops and civilians and it's nothing short of shameful that you come out with all this nonsense now to try and make out it was all some sort of trick. Despite being given several apportunities to do so you wouldn't condemn them then and it's too late now to just say so to get out of what you wouldn't do then.

You keep claiming you want to move on but it's clear now that you can't and the statement in the OP was nothing more than provoctive words to start another fight because you thrive on them so please spare me any more drivel.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:59 am

No you got caught out not understanding something and I even let go seeing you make views about me in a private PM which you could be seen to be biased in locking a thread for someone, if they agreed to do so. That is going above your position as a mod. I let it go and will still let it go because you are of little important to me. Mianly because you do back Hamas a terrorist organisation, you defende this idiot who is an IRA supporter who I have had family murdered over. So I could not give a flying fuck onto your views which are idiotic and at best childish to claim over English traitors. Iti is the poorest deflection going and it shows your inability to debate a point and constantly deflect.

So no your little pathetic childish games are not going to wokr anymore and it is you that cannot move on where I have tried where I apologised for my remarks about your family though never received any from where you insulted mine. You want to keep a war going that is fine by me, but you just ensure further disruption on this forum because you are such a child. To claim I support Nazism after what my father suffered besieged on Malta is not only the worst insult to me but my family. It just proves my pointy you are notjhing more than a twat. Its you that refuses to move on because you hold a grudge, its you stopping this happening because you are immature, you were the same with Hugh, Drinky etc, because when insulted you hold that grudge eternally. Its pathetic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:27 am

Cuchulain wrote:No you got caught out not understanding something and I even let go seeing you make views about me in a private PM which you could be seen to be biased in locking a thread for someone, if they agreed to do so. That is going above your position as a mod. I let it go and will still let it go because you are of little important to me. Mianly because you do back Hamas a terrorist organisation, you defende this idiot who is an IRA supporter who I have had family murdered over. So I could not give a flying fuck onto your views which are idiotic and at best childish to claim over English traitors. Iti is the poorest deflection going and it shows your inability to debate a point and constantly deflect.

So no your little pathetic childish games are not going to wokr anymore and it is you that cannot move on where I have tried where I apologised for my remarks about your family though never received any from where you insulted mine. You want to keep a war going that is fine by me, but you just ensure further disruption on this forum because you are such a child. To claim I support Nazism after what my father suffered besieged on Malta is not only the worst insult to me but my family. It just proves my pointy you are notjhing more than a twat. Its you that refuses to move on because you hold a grudge, its you stopping this happening because you are immature, you were the same with Hugh, Drinky etc, because when insulted you hold that grudge eternally. Its pathetic.

After all the sh!t you have thrown at me my views about you are pretty much well known and I couldn't care less what you saw because what I said has been said quite openly. And it couldn't be biased if people agreed for it to be locked after I had tried to bring it to an end. I take it you read that post?

And you never apologised to me for the disgusting things you said about my family. You only made a general apology to the board for breaking the rules for doing it and anyway you make so many apologies that after a while they become meaningless.

This is just turning out like I thought it would - just another reason to start a fight by bringing up an argument that died ages ago. You're the one playing silly childish games by starting it all up again suggesting that people were supporting Hamas using children as human shields. It's nonsense to try and make out that they supported that and you know it and it's clear now that you are the one that can't move on.

You refused to condemn Nazi collaborators who may have been responsible for the death of many allied troops and civilians and that's an undeniable disgraceful fact.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:31 am


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:41 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:No you got caught out not understanding something and I even let go seeing you make views about me in a private PM which you could be seen to be biased in locking a thread for someone, if they agreed to do so. That is going above your position as a mod. I let it go and will still let it go because you are of little important to me. Mianly because you do back Hamas a terrorist organisation, you defende this idiot who is an IRA supporter who I have had family murdered over. So I could not give a flying fuck onto your views which are idiotic and at best childish to claim over English traitors. Iti is the poorest deflection going and it shows your inability to debate a point and constantly deflect.

So no your little pathetic childish games are not going to wokr anymore and it is you that cannot move on where I have tried where I apologised for my remarks about your family though never received any from where you insulted mine. You want to keep a war going that is fine by me, but you just ensure further disruption on this forum because you are such a child. To claim I support Nazism after what my father suffered besieged on Malta is not only the worst insult to me but my family. It just proves my pointy you are notjhing more than a twat. Its you that refuses to move on because you hold a grudge, its you stopping this happening because you are immature, you were the same with Hugh, Drinky etc, because when insulted you hold that grudge eternally. Its pathetic.

After all the sh!t you have thrown at me my views about you are pretty much well known and I couldn't care less what you saw because what I said has been said quite openly. And it couldn't be biased if people agreed for it to be locked after I had tried to bring it to an end. I take it you read that post?

And you never apologised to me for the disgusting things you said about my family. You only made a general apology to the board for breaking the rules for doing it and anyway you make so many apologies that after a while they become meaningless.

This is just turning out like I thought it would - just another reason to start a fight by bringing up an argument that died ages ago. You're the one playing silly childish games by starting it all up again suggesting that people were supporting Hamas using children as human shields. It's nonsense to try and make out that they supported that and you know it and it's clear now that you are the one that can't move on.

You refused to condemn Nazi collaborators who may have been responsible for the death of many allied troops and civilians and that's an undeniable disgraceful fact.

Yes I made a whole thread that apologised to you and you still could not apologise for what you said about my family which proves I am the better person. Thatr thread requested I receive a warning, so would you like me to bring up that thread and show that you are mistaken?

No you started this by insisting I support Nazism, which insults the very memory of my father who suffered near starvation on Malta whilst it was besieged by the Germans and Italians

As seen you still persist with nonsense where twice since I have condemned those who were traitors both on this thread and that thread. I made a point which was more to catch you out and you still persist with the same lame lie

Typical pathetic immature left, so your claim I did not condemn them when I have now 3 times proves you are nothing more than lying scum. Seriously people like you are such pathetic little cowards behind your PC, that you think you are brave with the shit you come out with where now you are still insulting my family. How many more times does it have to be said that 2 of my family were murdered by the IRA. Nazism has nothing to do with this thread and yet you deflect it bringing up something where you claim I failed to condemn when in fact 3 times now I have.

You just prove my point you are soooooo childish and cannot more on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:49 am

I have asked Sassy and you irn countless times to condemn Hamas and neither of you do so when there is clear evidence they are using civillians as human shields for their weapons. Sassy argues that its not terrorism but armed resisstance under occupation even though Gaza is not occupied. She constantly bases israel as a nation as if they are all culpable for the wrongs done by a Goverment. Where as I casitigate Hamas and fatah.
So yes I am appalled that neither of you can come out openly and condemn Hamas where in fact you both make the worst excuses. Her views are borderline racism against Israeli's through her words which I also find appalling.

So no more games Irn your pathetic little childish games are not going to be tolerated anymore and here as seen you have no wish to move on shows you clearly have issues where as seen I proved you keep a record of my posts, that is even more childish for a person to do because that shows real hate for an individual.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:11 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:No you got caught out not understanding something and I even let go seeing you make views about me in a private PM which you could be seen to be biased in locking a thread for someone, if they agreed to do so. That is going above your position as a mod. I let it go and will still let it go because you are of little important to me. Mianly because you do back Hamas a terrorist organisation, you defende this idiot who is an IRA supporter who I have had family murdered over. So I could not give a flying fuck onto your views which are idiotic and at best childish to claim over English traitors. Iti is the poorest deflection going and it shows your inability to debate a point and constantly deflect.

So no your little pathetic childish games are not going to wokr anymore and it is you that cannot move on where I have tried where I apologised for my remarks about your family though never received any from where you insulted mine. You want to keep a war going that is fine by me, but you just ensure further disruption on this forum because you are such a child. To claim I support Nazism after what my father suffered besieged on Malta is not only the worst insult to me but my family. It just proves my pointy you are notjhing more than a twat. Its you that refuses to move on because you hold a grudge, its you stopping this happening because you are immature, you were the same with Hugh, Drinky etc, because when insulted you hold that grudge eternally. Its pathetic.

After all the sh!t you have thrown at me my views about you are pretty much well known and I couldn't care less what you saw because what I said has been said quite openly. And it couldn't be biased if people agreed for it to be locked after I had tried to bring it to an end. I take it you read that post?

And you never apologised to me for the disgusting things you said about my family. You only made a general apology to the board for breaking the rules for doing it and anyway you make so many apologies that after a while they become meaningless.

This is just turning out like I thought it would - just another reason to start a fight by bringing up an argument that died ages ago. You're the one playing silly childish games by starting it all up again suggesting that people were supporting Hamas using children as human shields. It's nonsense to try and make out that they supported that and you know it and it's clear now that you are the one that can't move on.

You refused to condemn Nazi collaborators who may have been responsible for the death of many allied troops and civilians and that's an undeniable disgraceful fact.

Yes I made a whole thread that apologised to you and you still could not apologise for what you said about my family which proves I am the better person. Thatr thread requested I receive a warning, so would you like me to bring up that thread and show that you are mistaken?

No you started this by insisting I support Nazism, which insults the very memory of my father who suffered near starvation on Malta whilst it was besieged by the Germans and Italians

As seen you still persist with nonsense where twice since I have condemned those who were traitors both on this thread and that thread. I made a point which was more to catch you out and you still persist with the same lame lie

Typical pathetic immature left, so your claim I did not condemn them when I have now 3 times proves you are nothing more than lying scum. Seriously people like you are such pathetic little cowards behind your PC, that you think you are brave with the shit you come out with where now you are still insulting my family. How many more times does it have to be said that 2 of my family were murdered by the IRA. Nazism has nothing to do with this thread and yet you deflect it bringing up something where you claim I failed to condemn when in fact 3 times now I have.

You just prove my point you are soooooo childish and cannot more on.

No, you are the one that started this up again by putting that statement in the OP and if I wasn't one of them then say so now and I'll let you off with that. And is this your idea of moving on then?

And you didn't apologise to me directly for your disgusting comments and I would suggest that you go back and read it again to see the caveat you put in it that you still hold these views about me. All you did was apologise for breaking the rules and it was pathetic.

As far as you refusing to condemn the Nazi collaborators is concerned I am just using the same logic you used with the Hamas claims about posters on here. You wouldn't do it then and quite honestly it's pathetic to come out with all this nonsense now. Just another reason to fire up an argument and play your childidh little games.


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:16 am

Cuchulain wrote:I have asked Sassy and you irn countless times to condemn Hamas and neither of you do so when there is clear evidence they are using civillians as human shields for their weapons. Sassy argues that its not terrorism but armed resisstance under occupation even though Gaza is not occupied. She constantly bases israel as a nation as if they are all culpable for the wrongs done by a Goverment. Where as I casitigate Hamas and fatah.
So yes I am appalled that neither of you can come out openly and condemn Hamas where in fact you both make the worst excuses. Her views are borderline racism against Israeli's through her words which I also find appalling.

So no more games Irn your pathetic little childish games are not going to be tolerated anymore and here as seen you have no wish to move on shows you clearly have issues where as seen I proved you keep a record of my posts, that is even more childish for a person to do because that shows real hate for an individual.

And you have been told time and time again that no-one on here supports or condones the use of children by Hamas or the IDF or any other group at any time.

Stop being childish Didge and accept that as a fact because that what it is.

Now I've got important work that requires my attention and I would think you must have as well so I'm going to get on with it and maybe you should as well.

Move on Didge.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 am

1) I apologised to Irn, he refuses to accept this and move on. I hearby apologise again Irn for my comments to your family:

Conclusion:

Irn has a hateful obsession

2) I condemn countless times traitors to Nazism, Irn continues to lie and ignore this:

Conclusion:
 
Irn has a hateful obsession

3) He keeps a database of comments a poster makes.

Conclusion:
 
Irn has a hateful obsession

4) I can resolve issues with other posters as we are all passionate and get annoyed at things said, even more so where it has involvement with things that have happened within our families. Irn refuses to move on;

Conclusion:
 
Irn has a hateful obsession

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:22 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:I have asked Sassy and you irn countless times to condemn Hamas and neither of you do so when there is clear evidence they are using civillians as human shields for their weapons. Sassy argues that its not terrorism but armed resisstance under occupation even though Gaza is not occupied. She constantly bases israel as a nation as if they are all culpable for the wrongs done by a Goverment. Where as I casitigate Hamas and fatah.
So yes I am appalled that neither of you can come out openly and condemn Hamas where in fact you both make the worst excuses. Her views are borderline racism against Israeli's through her words which I also find appalling.

So no more games Irn your pathetic little childish games are not going to be tolerated anymore and here as seen you have no wish to move on shows you clearly have issues where as seen I proved you keep a record of my posts, that is even more childish for a person to do because that shows real hate for an individual.

And you have been told time and time again that no-one on here supports or condones the use of children by Hamas or the IDF or any other group at any time.

Stop being childish Didge and accept that as a fact because that what it is.

Now I've got important work that requires my attention and I would think you must have as well so I'm going to get on with it and maybe you should as well.

Move on Didge.

Utter babble again its very simple

You openly say you condemn Hamas.


See its not difficult and yet you refuse to do so and yet its physically impossible for you you to do so

That is all the evidence I need.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:23 am

NPD with bells on.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:26 am

sassy wrote:NPD with bells on.

Says the terrorist supporter who failed to condemn two recent attacks on Israeli's
Someone who clearly lacks empathy is sassy and complete Narcassist.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:38 am

NPD with bells, whistles and balloons on.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 am

All this stuff about condemning a particular group, and demanding that other people condemn it is a bit pointless really. Sometimes people pick a side and they will stick to it, no matter what.

The trouble is that one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter.

I totally condemn the IRA and anyone connected with them, anyone who appeases them, sucks up to them, or even tolerates them.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:42 am

sassy wrote:NPD with bells, whistles and balloons on.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:All this stuff about condemning a particular group, and demanding that other people condemn it is a bit pointless really. Sometimes people pick a side and they will stick to it, no matter what.

The trouble is that one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter.

I totally condemn the IRA and anyone connected with them, anyone who appeases them, sucks up to them, or even tolerates them.


Basically you are saying you would rather they were still fighting in NI than had peace.  No-one 'sucked up to them', they used their brains and realised that the only way they were going to get peace was to talk to them.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:59 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:All this stuff about condemning a particular group, and demanding that other people condemn it is a bit pointless really. Sometimes people pick a side and they will stick to it, no matter what.

The trouble is that one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter.

I totally condemn the IRA and anyone connected with them, anyone who appeases them, sucks up to them, or even tolerates them.


Basically you are saying you would rather they were still fighting in NI than had peace.  No-one 'sucked up to them', they used their brains and realised that the only way they were going to get peace was to talk to them.

Yes they were sucked up to, and you can have peace by the majority Irish ostracizing those who commit to violence and give up them to the authorities. So there is other ways, sadly the left just continually wish to appease terrorists

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 am

NPD with bells, whistles and balloons on.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 am

sassy wrote:NPD with bells, whistles and balloons on.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:03 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:All this stuff about condemning a particular group, and demanding that other people condemn it is a bit pointless really. Sometimes people pick a side and they will stick to it, no matter what.

The trouble is that one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter.

I totally condemn the IRA and anyone connected with them, anyone who appeases them, sucks up to them, or even tolerates them.


Basically you are saying you would rather they were still fighting in NI than had peace.  No-one 'sucked up to them', they used their brains and realised that the only way they were going to get peace was to talk to them.

I would rather they had grown a spine and just taken out the terrorists tbh. The way they sucked up to them made me sick, and the way people suck up to Adams and McGuinness also makes me sick.

It's just something I feel strongly about Sassy. I might not feel the same way about sucking up to other terrorist groups.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Basically you are saying you would rather they were still fighting in NI than had peace.  No-one 'sucked up to them', they used their brains and realised that the only way they were going to get peace was to talk to them.

I would rather they had grown a spine and just taken out the terrorists tbh. The way they sucked up to them made me sick, and the way people suck up to Adams and McGuinness also makes me sick.

It's just something I feel strongly about Sassy. I might not feel the same way about sucking up to other terrorist groups.

OK, but in all honesty, if you think it would have been possible to take them all out physically, you're kidding yourself.  Hundreds more people on both sides would have died and there would still be bombings happening today.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I would rather they had grown a spine and just taken out the terrorists tbh. The way they sucked up to them made me sick, and the way people suck up to Adams and McGuinness also makes me sick.

It's just something I feel strongly about Sassy. I might not feel the same way about sucking up to other terrorist groups.

OK, but in all honesty, if you think it would have been possible to take them all out physically, you're kidding yourself.  Hundreds more people on both sides would have died and there would still be bombings happening today.

Yes it would have been possible but wet lefties were against such assassinations of the IRA, when many of them were known to the armed forces, who had their arms tied behind their backs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:32 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I would rather they had grown a spine and just taken out the terrorists tbh. The way they sucked up to them made me sick, and the way people suck up to Adams and McGuinness also makes me sick.

It's just something I feel strongly about Sassy. I might not feel the same way about sucking up to other terrorist groups.

OK, but in all honesty, if you think it would have been possible to take them all out physically, you're kidding yourself.  Hundreds more people on both sides would have died and there would still be bombings happening today.

They could have tried though. Remember when those three IRA members were shot in Gibraltar? There was a bit of outrage about that because they were unarmed at the time. I just thought - now go and get the rest of them.

They should have rounded up the whole lot who were known to have IRA connections and banged them up for ever. When David Howes and Derek Wood were murdered in NI, they should have got the whole lot of them who attacked their car and stood by while they were murdered. The few men who were prosecuted were released early.

How did the families of those murdered by the IRA feel when they let them out of prison early? I know how I would have felt.

Now we have politicians and members of the Royal family actually shaking hands with Adams and McGuiness. If only someone would just publically say they weren't going to shake hands with those scum, I'd vote for them (as long as they didn't support hunting with dogs of course).

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:57 am

Oh they definitely should be tried if they have proof of murders etc.  So should and of the Orangemen who also go away with murder.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:16 am

sassy wrote:Oh they definitely should be tried if they have proof of murders etc.  So should and of the Orangemen who also go away with murder.

I don't have much time for those Orange idiots who think that it's important to walk down a road celebrating something that happened centuries ago.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Oh they definitely should be tried if they have proof of murders etc.  So should and of the Orangemen who also go away with murder.

I don't have much time for those Orange idiots who think that it's important to walk down a road celebrating something that happened centuries ago.

Neither do I.

When all is said and done, Ireland is yet another place where, if we have kept our nose out and our wish to colonise, there would have been a lot less trouble.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:35 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't have much time for those Orange idiots who think that it's important to walk down a road celebrating something that happened centuries ago.

Neither do I.

When all is said and done, Ireland is yet another place where, if we have kept our nose out and our wish to colonise, there would have been a lot less trouble.

I'm not really interested in that, I'm interested in the current situation, or what was the current situation. Anyone who condones the activities of the IRA on the grounds of "history" is merely a terrorist sympathiser IMO.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Neither do I.

When all is said and done, Ireland is yet another place where, if we have kept our nose out and our wish to colonise, there would have been a lot less trouble.

I'm not really interested in that, I'm interested in the current situation, or what was the current situation. Anyone who condones the activities of the IRA on the grounds of "history" is merely a terrorist sympathiser IMO.

There is a difference between condoning it and understanding what led to it.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:41 am

Oh and BTW, it was John Major who started the peace process, hardly left wing.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:43 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not really interested in that, I'm interested in the current situation, or what was the current situation. Anyone who condones the activities of the IRA on the grounds of "history" is merely a terrorist sympathiser IMO.

There is a difference between condoning it and understanding what led to it.

The issue is that the majority of people in NI want to be British. There's no point in banging on about whether they're entitled to feel that way or not because of history. The IRA wouldn't accept that, so they used violence to get their own way. They killed and maimed people there and also in England, and they were basically let off in the end, and hailed as "heroes" by some people.

If the majority decided they didn't want to be British, I'd be quite happy for NI to go. I have no feeling in common with them myself.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:45 am

sassy wrote:Oh and BTW, it was John Major who started the peace process, hardly left wing.

I didn't say that the person who started it was left wing. I have no issue with the political leaning of whoever excuses the IRA, or who shakes hands with Adams or McGuinness.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:45 am

They are only the 'majority' in Northern Ireland because we created Northern Ireland.  If Ireland was still Ireland, they wouldn't be a majority.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:48 am

sassy wrote:They are only the 'majority' in Northern Ireland because we created Northern Ireland.  If Ireland was still Ireland, they wouldn't be a majority.

It was created because the majority there wanted to be British.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 pm

But they weren't a majority in Ireland, so Britain rode rouch shod over what the majority in Ireland wanted.  And they were only the majority in the north of the country because of cololisation by Britain.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 pm

sassy wrote:But they weren't a majority in Ireland, so Britain rode rouch shod over what the majority in Ireland wanted.  And they were only the majority in the north of the country because of cololisation by Britain.

Well that's what happens in a lot of places - countries are partitioned because of what a majority in a certain area wants.

I see no point in blaming British people for colonising NI. If you do that, how far back do want to go and which other countries do you want to include? Do we blame the Italians for the Romans coming here? Do we blame the Danes for the Viking invasion?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by nicko on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Have you noticed, many people blame Britain for the bad conditions in other countries,
They say it was the fault of the British Empire,so we should do all we can to help them.
Excuse me, but it was not my fault, myself and every one else in Britain WAS NOT BORN THEN, so stop trying to put the blame US.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8530
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:18 pm

nicko wrote:Have you noticed, many people blame Britain for the bad conditions in other countries,  
They say it was the fault of the British Empire,so we should do all we can to help them.
Excuse me, but it was not my fault,   myself and every one else in Britain WAS NOT BORN THEN,   so stop trying to put the blame US.

Yes, I have noticed that Nicko. I think it's pointless and also counterproductive. If people try to blame those alive today for what someone else did in the past, they will just resent it eventually. It also means that certain things today are condoned or excused on the grounds that that person's distant relative was once a victim of some kind.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA for terrorist atrocities

Post by sassy on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Good grief, sometimes is like swimming through mud.  Understanding and taking into account is not the same as blaming the populating of Britian today.  Do use you brains.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum