Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its not a genralisation but a fact.
Without fear they would not have need to believe.

Oh, are you able to get into the minds of those with religious faith then Didge? Your alleged mind-reading skills are not a fact - sorry to disappoint you.

Its a fact.
If you do not fear, then you have no reason to fear an eternal after life of punishments. Fear is required here in order for people to believe.
Has nothing to do with reading any minds

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:36 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh, are you able to get into the minds of those with religious faith then Didge? Your alleged mind-reading skills are not a fact - sorry to disappoint you.

Its a fact.
If you do not fear, then you have no reason to fear an eternal after life of punishments. Fear is required here in order for people to believe.
Has nothing to do with reading any minds

Who says they all do fear that? You do, but that does not make it a fact.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its a fact.
If you do not fear, then you have no reason to fear an eternal after life of punishments. Fear is required here in order for people to believe.
Has nothing to do with reading any minds

Who says they all do fear that? You do, but that does not make it a fact.

For the Abrahamic faiths, it is fear that leads to belief.
Without this fear, there would be no need to believe.

Think about it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

i think if you check
all i asked for was an opposing premise to the widely published opinion of research done over decades i even provided the links

please try and stop making it about you personally raggs  

Why? You took Veya's use of the word "retarded" personally.

If you want to make an argument, use your own words and your own brain instead of using the words of others - that's not very intelligent.
Er...no i haven`t taken it personally in the slightest WTF are you on about ?

1 he hasn`t called me retarded
2 we are discussing the use of the term and its degrogotory use in the uk
3 using the words of others ? and how many links to supporting information have you supplied raggs
4 so are you calling me unintelligent ? seems a bit rum when you complain about people calling religious people unintelligent
5 i have no reason to take it personally

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why? You took Veya's use of the word "retarded" personally.

If you want to make an argument, use your own words and your own brain instead of using the words of others - that's not very intelligent.
Er...no i haven`t taken it personally in the slightest WTF are you on about ?

1 he hasn`t called me retarded
2 we are discussing the use of the term and its degrogotory use in the uk
3 using the words of others ? and how many links to supporting information have you supplied raggs
4 so are you calling me un-unintelligent ? seems a bit rum when you complain about people calling religious people unintelligent

You took it personally on behalf of your daughter.

sorry dude but i can tell you as a father of a disabled person and someone who sees lots of disabled people your wrong it still has that connotation especially and mainly towards mentally disabled rather than physical disability's and still widely considered degrading.

It was you who implied that people with religious faith were less intelligent than those who don't - unless you just linked to those articles for no apparent reason.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Er...no i haven`t taken it personally in the slightest WTF are you on about ?

1 he hasn`t called me retarded
2 we are discussing the use of the term and its degrogotory use in the uk
3 using the words of others ? and how many links to supporting information have you supplied raggs
4 so are you calling me un-unintelligent ? seems a bit rum when you complain about people calling religious people unintelligent

You took it personally on behalf of your daughter.

sorry dude but i can tell you as a father of a disabled person and someone who sees lots of disabled people your wrong it still has that connotation especially and mainly  towards mentally disabled rather than physical disability's and still widely considered degrading.

It was you who implied that people with religious faith were less intelligent than those who don't - unless you just linked to those articles for no apparent reason.

No he did not take it personally and claiming he has from the above I clearly question your ability to interpret words.
He is explaining the word is offensive.
He showed stuidies that claim religious people tend to be less intelligent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Er...no i haven`t taken it personally in the slightest WTF are you on about ?

1 he hasn`t called me retarded
2 we are discussing the use of the term and its degrogotory use in the uk
3 using the words of others ? and how many links to supporting information have you supplied raggs
4 so are you calling me un-unintelligent ? seems a bit rum when you complain about people calling religious people unintelligent

You took it personally on behalf of your daughter.


OH really !!! why would i ? my daughter isn`t` mentally disabled in any way what a really stupid claim to make .but i am afraid in this case your barking up the wrong tree sweetheart  and trying to make it personal and about my physically disabled daughter is just well really fucking low and completely inaccurate and you have done nothing but open the curtain to your true self

and quite frankly .......its not pretty


sorry dude but i can tell you as a father of a disabled person and someone who sees lots of disabled people your wrong it still has that connotation especially and mainly  towards mentally disabled rather than physical disability's and still widely considered degrading.
sorry your missing a point to this quote ?

It was you who implied that people with religious faith were less intelligent than those who don't - unless you just linked to those articles for no apparent reason.
i did not imply anything i cited 3 links and asked for links to the opposite premise the fact you cant is interesting in its self

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:04 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You took it personally on behalf of your daughter.


OH really !!! why would i ? my daughter isn`t` mentally disabled in any way what a really stupid claim to make .but i am afraid in this case your barking up the wrong tree sweetheart  and trying to make it personal and about my physically disabled daughter is just well really fucking low and completely inaccurate and you have done nothing but open the curtain to your true self

and quite frankly .......its not pretty



sorry your missing a point to this quote ?

It was you who implied that people with religious faith were less intelligent than those who don't - unless you just linked to those articles for no apparent reason.
i did not imply anything i cited 3 links and asked for links to the opposite premise the fact you cant is interesting in its self

I didn't bother to try Korban - you only posted them to suck up to Didge.

Ben has used the word "retarded" on here by the way, and not in a nice way. Shocked

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:08 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
i did not imply anything i cited 3 links and asked for links to the opposite premise the fact you cant is interesting in its self

I didn't bother to try Korban - you only posted them to suck up to Didge.

Ben has used the word "retarded" on here by the way, and not in a nice way. Shocked

Then Ben would also be an idiot for using, that does not make it acceptable.

Seriously get a life, you seem to want to pick a fight with nearly everyone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:10 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't bother to try Korban - you only posted them to suck up to Didge.

Ben has used the word "retarded" on here by the way, and not in a nice way. Shocked

Then Ben would also be an idiot for using, that does not make it acceptable.

Seriously get a life, you seem to want to pick a fight with nearly everyone.

Unlike you, you mean? You've picked fights with Veya, Bru, and Sassy, and that's just in the last few days. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
i did not imply anything i cited 3 links and asked for links to the opposite premise the fact you cant is interesting in its self

I didn't bother to try Korban - you only posted them to suck up to Didge.

Ben has used the word "retarded" on here by the way, and not in a nice way. Shocked
you didn't bother ? says a lot about your motive for participating in a public discussion on a debate forum and then claiming that because i see the same way on certain things we are in cahoots some how that`s the victim complex you have kicking in again

And you never answered my question would you call a mental y disabled person a retard to his/her face

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:14 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't bother to try Korban - you only posted them to suck up to Didge.

Ben has used the word "retarded" on here by the way, and not in a nice way. Shocked
you didn't bother ? says a lot about your motive for participating in a public discussion on a debate forum  and then claiming that because i see the same way on certain things we are in cahoots some how that`s the victim complex you have kicking in again

And you never answered my question would you call a mental y disabled person a retard to his/her face

Your only motive was to suck up to Didge - I can see right through your "motives" Korban. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Then Ben would also be an idiot for using, that does not make it acceptable.

Seriously get a life, you seem to want to pick a fight with nearly everyone.

Unlike you, you mean? You've picked fights with Veya, Bru, and Sassy, and that's just in the last few days. Laughing

Bollocks as per usual
Really show me the fights I have started with Sassy and Irn over the last two days then ?

In your own time little brat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you didn't bother ? says a lot about your motive for participating in a public discussion on a debate forum  and then claiming that because i see the same way on certain things we are in cahoots some how that`s the victim complex you have kicking in again

And you never answered my question would you call a mental y disabled person a retard to his/her face

Your only motive was to suck up to Didge - I can see right through your "motives" Korban. Laughing

Your motive is to constantly fight.
Which is pathetic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:17 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Unlike you, you mean? You've picked fights with Veya, Bru, and Sassy, and that's just in the last few days. Laughing

Bollocks as per usual
Really show me the fights I have started with Sassy and Irn over the last two days then ?

In your own time little brat

First, let's look at some of the things you said to Veya.

if I seriously met you I would fucking stamp on your fucking face you pathetic littrle ----.

I guarntee if I ever met you I would break your scrawny little neck.

I would seriously break your pathetic neck and would take pleasure in doing so, that I guarantee you.

Is this not picking a fight with someone?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Bollocks as per usual
Really show me the fights I have started with Sassy and Irn over the last two days then ?

In your own time little brat

First, let's look at some of the things you said to Veya.

if I seriously met you I would fucking stamp on your fucking face you pathetic littrle ----.

I guarntee if I ever met you I would break your scrawny little neck.

I would seriously break your pathetic neck and would take pleasure in doing so, that I guarantee you.

Is this not picking a fight with someone?

So no evidence in regards to Sassy and Irn

Epic fail

What Veya said angered me, it is one of the things that winds me up and I freely admit I lose it when  that happens.

So you are asd seen a pathetic little brat trying to stir things up

Exposed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you didn't bother ? says a lot about your motive for participating in a public discussion on a debate forum  and then claiming that because i see the same way on certain things we are in cahoots some how that`s the victim complex you have kicking in again

And you never answered my question would you call a mental y disabled person a retard to his/her face

Your only motive was to suck up to Didge - I can see right through your "motives" Korban. Laughing
Errrrr......? EH No i have no motive what motive.............. sorry that`s just your paranoia sweetheart trust me if i think he is wrong i have no problem confronting him seriously your grabbing at some pretty pathetic straws

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:22 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Unlike you, you mean? You've picked fights with Veya, Bru, and Sassy, and that's just in the last few days. Laughing

Bollocks as per usual
Really show me the fights I have started with Sassy and Irn over the last two days then ?

In your own time little brat
Actually the biggest "fight" as i recall was between me and you Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your only motive was to suck up to Didge - I can see right through your "motives" Korban. Laughing
Errrrr......? EH No i have no motive what motive.............. sorry  that`s just your paranoia sweetheart trust me if i think he is wrong i have no problem confronting him seriously your grabbing at some pretty pathetic straws

So then Korban, you posted those links as "proof", so are you saying that religious people are less intelligent that those who are not?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

First, let's look at some of the things you said to Veya.







Is this not picking a fight with someone?

So no evidence in regards to Sassy and Irn

Epic fail

What Veya said angered me, it is one of the things that winds me up and I freely admit I lose it when  that happens.

So you are asd seen a pathetic little brat trying to stir things up

Exposed

So it's OK for you to pick a fight if you're "angered" then?


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:26 am

korban dallas wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Bollocks as per usual
Really show me the fights I have started with Sassy and Irn over the last two days then ?

In your own time little brat
Actually the biggest "fight" as i recall was between me and you Laughing

Agreed and over something similar, where I viewed incorrectly what I took as mocking disabilities.
This time I am not in error though

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So no evidence in regards to Sassy and Irn

Epic fail

What Veya said angered me, it is one of the things that winds me up and I freely admit I lose it when  that happens.

So you are asd seen a pathetic little brat trying to stir things up

Exposed

So it's OK for you to pick a fight if you're "angered" then?



Never claimed it was. What I am saying is that this is one subject which makes me very angry.
Nothing has been said to you this morning and you have jumped in trying to shit stir.
Its what you thrive on and to be honest is very childish and pathetic, the sort of mentality found within a school playground

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:32 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So it's OK for you to pick a fight if you're "angered" then?



Never claimed it was. What I am saying is that this is one subject which makes me very angry.
Nothing has been said to you this morning and you have jumped in trying to shit stir.
Its what you thrive on and to be honest is very childish and pathetic, the sort of mentality found within a school playground

Don't mention "mentality" Didge. Shocked

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Errrrr......? EH No i have no motive what motive.............. sorry  that`s just your paranoia sweetheart trust me if i think he is wrong i have no problem confronting him seriously your grabbing at some pretty pathetic straws

So then Korban, you posted those links as "proof", so are you saying that religious people are less intelligent that those who are not?
Proof ? er....No thus i asked you to post the opposing premise member you couln`t be bothered to rebut the premis in you own words could`t be bother`d to search opposing views on the internet to the premise just ignored my honest request for an opposing view and decided to start a fucking argument making it personal firstt to your self but then tried to drag in other people

honestly !!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 am

Cuchulain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Actually the biggest "fight" as i recall was between me and you Laughing

Agreed and over something similar, where I viewed incorrectly what I took as mocking disabilities.
This time I am not in error though
no your not

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So then Korban, you posted those links as "proof", so are you saying that religious people are less intelligent that those who are not?
Proof ? er....No  thus i asked you to post the opposing premise member you couln`t be bothered to rebut the premis in you own words could`t be bother`d to search opposing views on the internet to the premise    just ignored my honest request for an opposing view and decided to start a fucking argument making it personal firstt  to your self but then tried to drag in other people

honestly !!!!

Why would I bother to do that? I already know that I'm not less intelligent than you or other athiests on here. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Proof ? er....No  thus i asked you to post the opposing premise member you couln`t be bothered to rebut the premis in you own words could`t be bother`d to search opposing views on the internet to the premise    just ignored my honest request for an opposing view and decided to start a fucking argument making it personal firstt  to your self but then tried to drag in other people

honestly !!!!

Why would I bother to do that? I already know that I'm not less intelligent than you or other athiests on here. Laughing
why ? then what`s your motive for joining the discussion ,argument ,fight  what ever way you want to describe it  

you do ?

thats called an Inferiority complex and really need professional help places like this will only compound that feeling and is not healthy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:49 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why would I bother to do that? I already know that I'm not less intelligent than you or other athiests on here. Laughing
why ? then what`s your motive for joining the discussion ,argument ,fight  what ever way you want to describe it  

you do ?

thats called an Inferiority complex and really need professional help places like this will only compound that feeling and is not healthy

Yes, I already know it - I've read your posts, remember? Laughing

You'll find that my first post today was very balanced, and I merely explained that perceiving insult depends on many things. I also explained a few things to Veya. It was your crony who carried it on, with you hiding behind his skirt.

So do you actually want to discuss if those with religious faith are less intelligent that those who are do not? If so, then you can discuss it in your own words and provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me. I'm not interested in some half-arsed random articles you found.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
why ? then what`s your motive for joining the discussion ,argument ,fight  what ever way you want to describe it  

you do ?

thats called an Inferiority complex and really need professional help places like this will only compound that feeling and is not healthy

Yes, I already know it - I've read your posts, remember? Laughing

You'll find that my first post today was very balanced, and I merely explained that perceiving insult depends on many things. I also explained a few things to Veya. It was your crony who carried it on, with you hiding behind his skirt.

So do you actually want to discuss if those with religious faith are less intelligent that those who are do not? If so, then you can discuss it in your own words and provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me. I'm not interested in some half-arsed random articles you found.

Complete an utter lie.
You tried to compare piss talking of religion to actual insults to people who cannot change who and what they are.
You were trying to shit stir from the word go.
There is no comparrison with the two and as seen the main faiths have some appalling commands

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:52 am

korban dallas wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Bollocks as per usual
Really show me the fights I have started with Sassy and Irn over the last two days then ?

In your own time little brat
Actually the biggest "fight" as i recall was between me and you Laughing

Oh yes - re the "Forrest" remark which you made.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:53 am

What a complex over intelligence also when we all have more knowledge in some fields than we do others.
Very poor complex I have to say.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, I already know it - I've read your posts, remember? Laughing

You'll find that my first post today was very balanced, and I merely explained that perceiving insult depends on many things. I also explained a few things to Veya. It was your crony who carried it on, with you hiding behind his skirt.

So do you actually want to discuss if those with religious faith are less intelligent that those who are do not? If so, then you can discuss it in your own words and provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me. I'm not interested in some half-arsed random articles you found.

Complete an utter lie.
You tried to compare piss talking of religion to actual insults to people who cannot change who and what they are.
You were trying to shit stir from the word go.
There is no comparrison with the two and as seen the main faiths have some appalling commands

So what you're saying is that you're entitled to be "offended" by the random use of a word you don't happen to like, and yet others are not entitled to be offended by your relentless attack on those with religious faith?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Complete an utter lie.
You tried to compare piss talking of religion to actual insults to people who cannot change who and what they are.
You were trying to shit stir from the word go.
There is no comparrison with the two and as seen the main faiths have some appalling commands

So what you're saying is that you're entitled to be "offended" by the random use of a word you don't happen to like, and yet others are not entitled to be offended by your relentless attack on those with religious faith?

Did I say that. or are you saying that?
Again a person of real faith would not be offended, as their faith is so strong nothing will deter that.
Calling someone retarded is an insult to all disabled people.
And you claim to be intelligent and cannot work out somethings that are utterly simple lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
why ? then what`s your motive for joining the discussion ,argument ,fight  what ever way you want to describe it  

you do ?

thats called an Inferiority complex and really need professional help places like this will only compound that feeling and is not healthy

Yes, I already know it - I've read your posts, remember? Laughing

Inferiority complex again  (still not a doctor)


You'll find that my first post today was very balanced, and I merely explained that perceiving insult depends on many things. I also explained a few things to Veya. It was your crony who carried it on, with you hiding behind his skirt.

You are one strange individual ,my crony ,hiding behind his skirt ? you really have one bizarre imagination Inferiority complex over active imagination persecution complex,religious  a worrying combination    

So do you actually want to discuss if those with religious faith are less intelligent that those who are do not? If so, then you can discuss it in your own words and provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me. I'm not interested in some half-arsed random articles you found.
make your mind up first you couldn` t be bothered now you want to segway back ,demanding in m y own words yet we have not seen a reply to my previous questions can you provide any supporting arguments to dismiss the premise i presented in the links the ball is in your court and has always been before you tried to start an argument

not interested ,cant` be bothered thats you all over isn`t it

provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me

see hear we go again me me me me i have`nt claimed that
i provided a few links that seem to support that view and asked you for a diffident view instead all i got was arguments and a failed and wholly sad attempt to make in personal to me

how would you like me attempt to prove the premise you made how could i ? your some woman on a keyboard with seemingly some pretty serious personal issues but people more Abel to do this comparison have and the available evidence suggests it to be the case
you don`t seem able to refute that view or even try to refute it i

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So what you're saying is that you're entitled to be "offended" by the random use of a word you don't happen to like, and yet others are not entitled to be offended by your relentless attack on those with religious faith?

Did I say that. or are you saying that?
Again a person of real faith would not be offended, as their faith is so strong nothing will deter that.
Calling someone retarded is an insult to all disabled people.
And you claim to be intelligent and cannot work out somethings that are utterly simple lol

Well Veya has explained that it's not an insult to disabled people where he comes from - something you seem to have ignored.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:12 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, I already know it - I've read your posts, remember? Laughing

Inferiority complex again  (still not a doctor)


You'll find that my first post today was very balanced, and I merely explained that perceiving insult depends on many things. I also explained a few things to Veya. It was your crony who carried it on, with you hiding behind his skirt.

You are one strange individual ,my crony ,hiding behind his skirt ? you really have one bizarre imagination Inferiority complex over active imagination persecution complex,religious  a worrying combination    

So do you actually want to discuss if those with religious faith are less intelligent that those who are do not? If so, then you can discuss it in your own words and provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me. I'm not interested in some half-arsed random articles you found.
make your mind up first you couldn` t be bothered now you want to segway back ,demanding in m y own words yet we have not seen a reply to my previous questions can you provide any supporting arguments to dismiss the premise i presented in the links the ball is in your court and has always been before you tried to start an argument

not interested ,cant` be bothered thats you all over isn`t it

provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me

see hear we go again me me me me i have`nt claimed that
i provided a few links that seem to support that view and asked you for a diffident view instead all i got was arguments and a failed and wholly sad attempt to make in personal to me

how would you like me attempt to prove the premise you made  how could i ? your some woman on a keyboard with seemingly some pretty serious personal issues but  people more Abel to do this comparison have and the available evidence suggests it to be the case  
you don`t seem able to refute that view or even try to refute it i

You and Didge have claimed that athiests are "smarter" or more intelligent than those with religious faith. I have religious faith, you two do not, so can you not understand that you are saying that I'm not as intelligent as you two?

Why do you keep going on about doctors by the way?

What are these "pretty serious personal issues" you mentioned?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Did I say that. or are you saying that?
Again a person of real faith would not be offended, as their faith is so strong nothing will deter that.
Calling someone retarded is an insult to all disabled people.
And you claim to be intelligent and cannot work out somethings that are utterly simple lol

Well Veya has explained that it's not an insult to disabled people where he comes from - something you seem to have ignored.

Veya did come out with some bullshit to defend his use of the word

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:24 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well Veya has explained that it's not an insult to disabled people where he comes from - something you seem to have ignored.

Veya did come out with some bullshit to defend his use of the word

What's your excuse for using the word "loon"?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Veya did come out with some bullshit to defend his use of the word

What's your excuse for using the word "loon"?

I do not make excuses
What is your excuse for being vile?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
make your mind up first you couldn` t be bothered now you want to segway back ,demanding in m y own words yet we have not seen a reply to my previous questions can you provide any supporting arguments to dismiss the premise i presented in the links the ball is in your court and has always been before you tried to start an argument

not interested ,cant` be bothered thats you all over isn`t it

provide proof that you or Didge are more intelligent than me

see hear we go again me me me me i have`nt claimed that
i provided a few links that seem to support that view and asked you for a diffident view instead all i got was arguments and a failed and wholly sad attempt to make in personal to me

how would you like me attempt to prove the premise you made  how could i ? your some woman on a keyboard with seemingly some pretty serious personal issues but  people more Abel to do this comparison have and the available evidence suggests it to be the case  
you don`t seem able to refute that view or even try to refute it i

You and Didge have claimed that athiests are "smarter" or more intelligent than those with religious faith. I have religious faith, you two do not, so can you not understand that you are saying that I'm not as intelligent as you two?

see hear we go again me me me me i have`nt claimed that
i provided a few links that seem to support that view and asked you for a different view instead all i got was arguments and a failed and wholly sad attempt to make in personal to me


Why do you keep going on about doctors by the way?

see you just fail to grasp even the obvious but ok if it will help
persecution complex ,inferiority complex my above observation of your comments and replies but obviously I AM NOT A DOCTOR JEEEZE

What are these "pretty serious personal issues" you mentioned?

see above

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:30 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You and Didge have claimed that athiests are "smarter" or more intelligent than those with religious faith. I have religious faith, you two do not, so can you not understand that you are saying that I'm not as intelligent as you two?

see hear we go again me me me me i have`nt claimed that
i provided a few links that seem to support that view and asked you for a diffident view instead all i got was arguments and a failed and wholly sad attempt to make in personal to me


Why do you keep going on about doctors by the way?

see you just fail to grasp even the obvious but ok if it will help
persecution complex ,inferiority complex my above observation of your comments and replies but obviously I AM NOT A DOCTOR JEEEZE

What are these "pretty serious personal issues" you mentioned?

see above

I did give you a different view, I just didn't go and find some random articles to counter your random articles. I asked you to prove that you were more intelligent than me based on your lack of religious faith. If you don't like my different view, that's another matter.

The rest of your post makes no sense.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 am

And you have fail to ask the one most important question by the way Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

go on i am sure if you calm down and ask your self what is the most important question
it will dawn on you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:33 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What's your excuse for using the word "loon"?

I do not make excuses
What is your excuse for being vile?

So you threatened to break Veya's neck for using a word which you think is derogatory towards disabled people, and then you used a word which is derogatory towards people with mental illness.

I see.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 am

korban dallas wrote:And you have fail to ask the one most important question by the way Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

go on i am sure if you calm down and ask your self what is the most important question
it will dawn on you

I'm already calm, it's you and Didge who worked yourselves up into a frenzy - all in the early hours of the morning too. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I do not make excuses
What is your excuse for being vile?

So you threatened to break Veya's neck for using a word which you think is derogatory towards disabled people, and then you used a word which is derogatory towards people with mental illness.

I see.


loon1/luːn/
noun
a silly or foolish person.


loon2/luːn/
noun
North American term for diver (sense 2).


loon3/luːn/
verb
act in a foolish or desultory way.



Oh dear

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

see above

I did give you a different view, I just didn't go and find some random articles to counter your random articles. I asked you to prove that you were more intelligent than me based on your lack of religious faith. If you don't like my different view, that's another matter.

The rest of your post makes no sense.
No you haven`t you just started crying like you always do
they where only random in so far as they where too many articles to choose from yet you cant be bothered to find one with the opposing view

i quite clearly have stated i don`t know you and could not make that assessment and why do you want me to attempt to prove it anyway and what criteria do you think should be used ? personalty i have no idea



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 am

wackadoodle/ˈwakəduːd(ə)l/
noun
an eccentric or fanatical person.


Hardy derogative words are they Rags.
Seems like your plan to shit stir has just dramatically fallen apart

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:And you have fail to ask the one most important question by the way Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

go on i am sure if you calm down and ask your self what is the most important question
it will dawn on you

I'm already calm, it's you and Didge who worked yourselves up into a frenzy - all in the early hours of the morning too. Laughing
frenzy ? that`s called projection(still not a doctor)and is another symptom ,and just as a point i am nearly always up in the  early hours of the morning been up since 2:30 actually i think so i fail to see the point of what time it is and secondly so are you lol! glass houses and stones  spring to mind yet you do it far less frequently


Last edited by korban dallas on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 am

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I did give you a different view, I just didn't go and find some random articles to counter your random articles. I asked you to prove that you were more intelligent than me based on your lack of religious faith. If you don't like my different view, that's another matter.

The rest of your post makes no sense.
No you haven`t you just started crying like you always do
they where only random in so far as they where too many articles to choose from yet you cant be bothered to find one with the opposing view

i quite clearly have stated i don`t know you and could not make that assessment and why do you want me to attempt to prove it anyway and what criteria do you think should be used ? personalty i have no idea



I can assure you I'm not crying. The wriggling in this thread is quite amusing. Laughing

As you say, you don't know me, and yet you claimed that I "seemingly" have "pretty serious personal issues".

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Atheists Laugh at Religion

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:49 am

Cuchulain wrote:wackadoodle/ˈwakəduːd(ə)l/
noun
an eccentric or fanatical person.


Hardy derogative words are they Rags.
Seems like your plan to shit stir has just dramatically fallen apart

Your plan to be "outraged" by a word Veya used to mean foolish or stupid has backfired in a spectacular fashion, and your attempt to get people to ignore him has completely failed. Laughing


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29150
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum