How to insult a 'progressive'

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCis1U1nFR0&feature=youtube_gdata_player



Bang on the money!!!


Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=progressive


First few are pretty accurate descriptions...


nice link

i looked up

homophobe
Someone who repeatedly whines that homosexuals endanger family values and the sanctity of marriage, until outed as a closet case, desperately afraid of the gay person looking back in the mirror.

Someone who calls homosexuality a "lifestyle choice" but their own biology disagrees. Think about it: did you CHOOSE to be straight? As a teenager did you sit down one day and decide whether to be attracted to boys or girls?
It isn't surprising that stories about homophobes (like Bob Allen, Roy Ashburn, Bruce Barclay, Larry Craig, John Curtin, Mark Foley, Matthew Glavin, Ted Haggard, Phillip Hinkle, Glenn Murphy, Brent Parker, George Rekers, Ed Schrock, etc) often end with "was caught behind the restroom with a cock in his mouth".

first line is you to a tee HAHAHAHAHAH

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 am

and
bogot
Shorthand for "bigoted bogan". The bogot is typically a racist, xenophobic creature, unable to assimilate rational information or process logical thought. It thrives on tabloid scaremongering and information from racist groups on social media platforms.

also you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:11 am


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:15 am

yup thats all you've got other peoples words


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 am

People say that a picture says a thousand words... was that your picture or somebody else's...!?


lol!


Anyway...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jiNMg1PAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player




Last edited by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:53 am



Pretty much explains the Aussie version of Tommy

Like TM they think they are entitled to an opinion even if it is in direct conflict with REALITY

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 am

You 'progressives' think that only your 'opinion' is allowed and correct and others are not entitled to have any opinion that differs from your imagined reality...


Trying to create the foundations of yet another left wing authoritarian dictatorship...


All in the name of equality mind...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:People say that a picture says a thousand words... was that your picture or somebody else's...!?


lol!


Anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jiNMg1PAke&feature=youtube_gdata_player


unlike you i generally add lots of words to my posts unlike you spamming the forum with these videos as you all ways do when you loose a debate
priceless


Last edited by korban dallas on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You 'progressives' think that only your 'opinion' is allowed and correct and others are not entitled to have any opinion that differs from your imagined reality...


Trying to create the foundations of yet another left wing authoritarian dictatorship...


All in the name of equality mind...
you keep using the word progressive like it`s an insult ....it`s not
i am all for progress and if it means standing on a few bigots and homophobes ....line them up better that than another Hitler

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You 'progressives' think that only your 'opinion' is allowed and correct and others are not entitled to have any opinion that differs from your imagined reality...


Trying to create the foundations of yet another left wing authoritarian dictatorship...


All in the name of equality mind...

Just about everyone believes they're right, Tommy. Really, I don't know what the point of such comments could possibly be.

I'm fine with you having a different opinion, and you mocking my opinion -- you, on the other hand, seem unable to deal with having your own opinions disagreed with or mocked.

And fess-up time -- is that actually you in the videos? Smile

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You 'progressives' think that only your 'opinion' is allowed and correct and others are not entitled to have any opinion that differs from your imagined reality...


Trying to create the foundations of yet another left wing authoritarian dictatorship...


All in the name of equality mind...
can point them out, can you say why they are authoritarian?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:36 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You 'progressives' think that only your 'opinion' is allowed and correct and others are not entitled to have any opinion that differs from your imagined reality...


Trying to create the foundations of yet another left wing authoritarian dictatorship...


All in the name of equality mind...
'

LOL

yes TM proves my point
there are things you can have an opinion on and then there are FACTS! things that are measurable and have empirical answers. THESE THINGS ARE NOT OPEN TO OPINION they do not give a shit who you 'feel' what you 'think' they are measured repeatable facts.  they are not something you debate they are something you understand or not.

EQUALITY It is not a everyone gets to have an opinion about everything no matter how dumb AND have it treated like it is valid.
You say shit you have to back it WITH ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS.

That is equality we all have to back up what we say with actual evidence. what you are talking about is just retardation, some pathetic RW belief that equality means everyone is equal, as opposed to the ACTUAL meaning that everyone is judged and held to equal standards. We are clearly all not equal as me and you are both humans no matter how vast the difference between our intellects, clearly we are not equals... but Equality means that we are both held to the same standards.  Wink

The fact you repeatable fail to meet the standards is your fault, go and do some research rather than parroting someone that can be shown to wrong with real measurements in minutes.


Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:37 am

authoritarian (ɔːˌθɒrɪˈtɛərɪən)
adj
1. favouring, denoting, or characterized by strict obedience to authority


so given we live in a democracy where the government can and is voted out on a regular bases
your paranoid  fear is unjustified and ludicrous especially in the uk
every society needs rules that`s not authoritarian thats just common sense

otherwise we would have morons like you going from door to door dragging homosexuals in to the streets and killing them because they don`t fit what you decide is appropriate  

when those rules need changing they can be with the will of the people unlike in a authoritarian regime
your problem is you use terms without the basic understanding of what they actually mean in practice
i suspect that`s because of a lack of And or poor education or harmful and abusive or repressive  upbringing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:40 am

I for one do not believe in democracy because it lets people like TM vote with their feelings instead of based on analysis of facts.

Vote 1 Skynet
logic is the only reason
Cool Cool Cool Cool

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:41 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:You 'progressives' think that only your 'opinion' is allowed and correct and others are not entitled to have any opinion that differs from your imagined reality...


Trying to create the foundations of yet another left wing authoritarian dictatorship...


All in the name of equality mind...
'

LOL

yes TM proves my point
there are things you can have an opinion on and then there are FACTS! things that are measurable and have empirical answers. THESE THINGS ARE NOT OPEN TO OPINION they do not give a shit who you 'feel' what you 'think' they are measured repeatable facts.  they are not something you debate they are something you understand or not.

EQUALITY It is not a everyone gets to have an opinion about everything no matter how dumb AND have it treated like it is valid.
You say shit you have to back it WITH ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS.

That is equality we all have to back up what we say with actual evidence. what you are talking about is just retardation, some pathetic RW belief that equality means everyone is equal, as opposed to the ACTUAL meaning that everyone is judged and held to equal standards. We are clearly all not equal as me and you are both humans no matter how vast the difference between our intellects, clearly we are not equals... but Equality means that we are both held to the same standards.  Wink

The fact you repeatable fail to meet the standards is your fault, go and do some research rather than parroting someone that can be shown to wrong with real measurements in minutes.
alien alien +100

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:46 am

veya_victaous wrote:I for one do not believe in democracy because it lets people like TM vote with their feelings instead of based on analysis of facts.

Vote 1 Skynet
logic is the only reason
Cool Cool Cool Cool
Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them.

--SPOCK Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:12 am

korban dallas wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I for one do not believe in democracy because it lets people like TM vote with their feelings instead of based on analysis of facts.

Vote 1 Skynet
logic is the only reason
Cool Cool Cool Cool
Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them.

--SPOCK Smile

But did Spock consider the alternatives to who we serve Wink

Because Pretty fucking sure our current leaders are a combination of evil malice greed and incompetence that a Computer could never replicate



Rupert's Favorite pet



I think skynet will be better I cant be any worse than what Abbott is doing to her...




_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:20 am


the RW side of politics in a single gif Razz Razz Razz Razz

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16357
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:authoritarian (ɔːˌθɒrɪˈtɛərɪən)
adj
1. favouring, denoting, or characterized by strict obedience to authority


so given we live in a democracy where the government can and is voted out on a regular bases
your paranoid  fear is unjustified and ludicrous especially in the uk
every society needs rules that`s not authoritarian thats just common sense

otherwise we would have morons like you going from door to door dragging homosexuals in to the streets and killing them because they don`t fit what you decide is appropriate  

when those rules need changing they can be with the will of the people unlike in a authoritarian regime
your problem is you use terms without the basic understanding of what they actually mean in practice
i suspect that`s because of a lack of And or poor education or harmful and abusive or repressive  upbringing



"...i am all for progress and if it means standing on a few bigots and homophobes ....line them up..."


So idiots like you dictate the rules and everyone else has to agree obediently or be labeled SIXHIRB and lined up... yellow stars and numbers tattooed on our arms...?

Then shipped off to concentration camps...?


How very 'progressive'...!!!


All in the name of equality mind...!!!


lol!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:authoritarian (ɔːˌθɒrɪˈtɛərɪən)
adj
1. favouring, denoting, or characterized by strict obedience to authority


so given we live in a democracy where the government can and is voted out on a regular bases
your paranoid  fear is unjustified and ludicrous especially in the uk
every society needs rules that`s not authoritarian thats just common sense

otherwise we would have morons like you going from door to door dragging homosexuals in to the streets and killing them because they don`t fit what you decide is appropriate  

when those rules need changing they can be with the will of the people unlike in a authoritarian regime
your problem is you use terms without the basic understanding of what they actually mean in practice
i suspect that`s because of a lack of And or poor education or harmful and abusive or repressive  upbringing



"...i am all for progress and if it means standing on a few bigots and homophobes ....line them up..."


So idiots like you dictate the rules and everyone else has to agree obediently or be labeled SIXHIRB and lined up... yellow stars and numbers tattooed on our arms...?

Then shipped off to concentration camps...?


How very 'progressive'...!!!


All in the name of equality mind...!!!


lol!

do you miss the point deliberately or are you naturally stupid and obtuse ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:44 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I for one do not believe in democracy because it lets people like TM vote with their feelings instead of based on analysis of facts.

Vote 1 Skynet
logic is the only reason
Cool Cool Cool Cool



Lefties don't like democracy... they know what's best for us all... it's a special 'gift' they have... I mean 'sickness'...


If you ever needed proof that lefties favoured fascist dictatorships over freedom and democracy, here it is!!!


They have a mental illness that makes them think that their opinions are morally and intellectually superior to anyone elses and this justifies them to enforce it, in a brutal way if necessary, all for your own good mind!!!


And they also think that this is necessary to prevent exactly the type of fascist dictatorship that they are advocating... too stupid to see the irony though!!!


lol!




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I for one do not believe in democracy because it lets people like TM vote with their feelings instead of based on analysis of facts.

Vote 1 Skynet
logic is the only reason
Cool Cool Cool Cool



Lefties don't like democracy... they know what's best for us all... it's a special 'gift' they have... I mean 'sickness'...


If you ever needed proof that lefties favoured fascist dictatorships over freedom and democracy, here it is!!!


They have a mental illness that makes them think that their opinions are morally and intellectually superior to anyone elses and this justifies them to enforce it, in a brutal way if necessary, all for your own good mind!!!


And they also think that this is necessary to prevent exactly the type of fascist dictatorship that they are advocating... too stupid to see the irony though!!!


lol!



naturally stupid and obtuse it is then

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 pm


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A word to left wing students... and KD...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85q6BOnwIAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

yet i can talk and think for my self ...you not so much


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:47 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:A word to left wing students... and KD...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85q6BOnwIAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

yet i can talk and think for my self ...you not so much


Haha exactly what I was thinking. Tommy is like the sheepish little buddy who hangs round with the playground brute "*scoff scoff* haha look what my mate said, he's so funny *scoff scoff*" Laughing

Come on tommy, words of your own man- original ones too if that isn't too much of a stretch.

Did you work out what a progressive is yet?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
korban dallas wrote:authoritarian (ɔːˌθɒrɪˈtɛərɪən)
adj
1. favouring, denoting, or characterized by strict obedience to authority


so given we live in a democracy where the government can and is voted out on a regular bases
your paranoid  fear is unjustified and ludicrous especially in the uk
every society needs rules that`s not authoritarian thats just common sense

otherwise we would have morons like you going from door to door dragging homosexuals in to the streets and killing them because they don`t fit what you decide is appropriate  

when those rules need changing they can be with the will of the people unlike in a authoritarian regime
your problem is you use terms without the basic understanding of what they actually mean in practice
i suspect that`s because of a lack of And or poor education or harmful and abusive or repressive  upbringing



"...i am all for progress and if it means standing on a few bigots and homophobes ....line them up..."


So idiots like you dictate the rules and everyone else has to agree obediently or be labeled SIXHIRB and lined up... yellow stars and numbers tattooed on our arms...?

Then shipped off to concentration camps...?


How very 'progressive'...!!!


All in the name of equality mind...!!!


lol!


copied from another thread as it though it was relevant here too....

dont you think its funny how all these religious R/W idiots crawl under the rock labled "reductio ad absurdum"
when they feel mildly threatened by almost anything?

I mean gays or whoever are given EXACTLY the same rights as every other citizenand suddenly

aghhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhh we are going to allow beastial weddings/incestuous weddings.child weddings/polygamy and drain pipe shagging Rolling Eyes
were gonna be tatooed and given a number/yellow star

well its been proven true over the last few days, you can always tell a twat by the depth and type of logical falsities they use.

Lets see if THIS newly aquired boor can answer the SIMPLE question


what overriding concern is there to deny gays equal rights

HF dodged it and so did others here.......

lets see THIS helium head get a hernia trying......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Equal rights is a misnomer... you are trying to legitimise deviant sexual behaviour practiced by two people of the same sex as the same as and equal to the normal and natural coupling of a man and woman... when it is not the same or equal.

You use disingenuous and false logic arguments to promote this, 'equality' being one of the main ones.

Failing to recognise that something so different is not the same so can not be equal.

I have always said that what two consenting adults want to do behind closed doors is up to them... they are free and equal enough to pursue that to their hearts desire and I am all in favour of their freedom to do so, free from persecution and/or prosecution.

And I should also be free to think and believe what I like about it too... that is equality!!!

But to you 'progressives' that is not good enough... you Are trying to enforce the thought and belief that homosexuality is right, normal and natural, taking away my right to freedom and equality to think what I like... all in the name of equality mind!!!



But this thread isn't about homosexuality, it is about progressives and their twisted agenda of hypocrisy and double speak and creeping fascism...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwK7VRkbGiU&feature=youtube_gdata_player




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:27 pm

+So, yeah, erm... still not sure what you refer to when you say 'progressive' tommy...

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm

So Tommy says homosexuals should be denied equal rights based off sexual acts he classes as deviant. Yet at the same time does not state the same in reagrds to hetrosexual couples who practice these sexual acts. So he is happy to legitimise these sexual acts if hetrosexuals perform them, but not homosexuals.
So in other words he is contradicting himself as clearly the sexual acts are not the issue.
Talk about a self defeating argument.
So has Tommy called for hetrosexual couples to be denied adoption and marriage because they perform these sexual acts?
No

Seems Victor has you in a pickle, because clearly the sexual acts you claim to be deviant are not an over riding concern.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:34 pm

We could simplify vic's question even more:

What overriding concern is there to deny gay couples the right to marriage?

Of course he wont answer, because he has no balls.

He can't even explain what a progressive is.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:44 pm

This thread is about 'progressives'...


Start another thread if you want to discuss homosexuality and/or homosexual marriage.


Thanks.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This thread is about 'progressives'...


Start another thread if you want to discuss homosexuality and/or homosexual marriage.


Thanks.

Talk about back tracking ha ha ha ha ha

You were the one going on about homosexuality.

Yeah we dealt with the fact you are a regressive.

Why not answer Eilzel's question?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Equal rights is a misnomer... you are trying to legitimise deviant sexual behaviour practiced by two people of the same sex as the same as and equal to the normal and natural coupling of a man and woman... when it is not the same or equal.

You use disingenuous and false logic arguments to promote this, 'equality' being one of the main ones.

Failing to recognise that something so different is not the same so can not be equal.

I have always said that what two consenting adults want to do behind closed doors is up to them... they are free and equal enough to pursue that to their hearts desire and I am all in favour of their freedom to do so, free from persecution and/or prosecution.

And I should also be free to think and believe what I like about it too... that is equality!!!

But to you 'progressives' that is not good enough... you Are trying to enforce the thought and belief that homosexuality is right, normal and natural, taking away my right to freedom and equality to think what I like... all in the name of equality mind!!!



But this thread isn't about homosexuality, it is about progressives and their twisted agenda of hypocrisy and double speak and creeping fascism...




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwK7VRkbGiU&feature=youtube_gdata_player



Actually the LAW has already done that, And your free to think and believe what you like, but your not free to force your beliefs on others who don`t hold that view, or demand that we agree with your bigoted view And your not free to avoid ridicule and criticism because of your regressive and homophobic beliefs hence you seem to be in a minority of one on this site at least as i don`t see anybody jumping to your defence

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This thread is about 'progressives'...


Start another thread if you want to discuss homosexuality and/or homosexual marriage.


Thanks.
the title of this thread is How to insult a 'progressive'


Anybody feel insulted ?

I certainly don`t

so you seemed to have failed ....well not you i guess since you post videos of somebody else`s words ....on second thoughts No you have failed at every turn as well

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:This thread is about 'progressives'...


Start another thread if you want to discuss homosexuality and/or homosexual marriage.


Thanks.

Since you cannot even define what a progressive is, you kind of killed your own thread before it really started.

Gay marriage however (something your man Pat supports), is a very 'progressive' move. Perhaps you can answer vic's question, if possible?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:08 pm

Seems to be a lot of uninsulted angry people here...


And dodge... read back and you will see that I never brought the subject up... it ncr brought up in an attempt to then label me as SIXHIRB and to then pretend to have reason to ignore everything I say... that is the 'progressive' way...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:10 pm


Perhaps you could read the answers provided and try to understand the descriptions given in the videos les...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Oh dear, throw in an emotive claim onto everyone when you have nothing to back up your claims Tommy.

Epic fail

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Perhaps you could read the answers provided and try to understand the descriptions given in the videos les...

I watched the first video right through, and found it boring, unoriginal, angry and the speaker clearly in love with his own way with words.

He is unimpressive.

I wont be watching the others, since I don't care for what he has to say (though this isn't the first I've listened to his odious rants). I want to know YOUR definition of what a progressive is, since you haven't provided one yet- you have let Pat speak for you and provided a link to the not entirely sincere Urban dictionary definition- but nothing of your own. I'm at least giving you the chance to prove you can construct a basic sentence or so explain what you consider a progressive to be. Though I expect I will be disappointed.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5922
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Oh dear, throw in an emotive claim onto everyone when you have nothing to back up your claims Tommy.

Epic fail
never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Perhaps you could read the answers provided and try to understand the descriptions given in the videos les...
definition of what a progressive is please tommy i have lost count of the times you avoid answering this simple question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Yawn...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn...
now you know how we feel debating with you no answer's as usual your a bit of a damp squib really
.i would say all mouth (other peoples ) and no substance

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Yawn...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn...
you must be very tired with all this Yawning

did you know the act of yawning is the body's way to get more oxygen to the brain
something i think in your case is a very very good idea Laughing


but i suspect its a lost cause in your case

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Who told you that...?


Spock...!?


lol!


You do know Spock was just a fictional character in a fictional tv series don't you...!?


Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Who told you that...?


Spock...!?


lol!


You do know Spock was just a fictional character in a fictional tv series don't you...!?


Laughing
just something i was told once and what was believed for centuries,but i am not a doctor so i would not take it as medical fact
But as a "progressive" person i am happy to be corrected on that and change my view

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:43 pm

tommy, you are quite free to hold and even spout your "opinions"

however we are also free to denigrate, mock and despise your simple minded stupidity...

see thats equality,,,,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:08 pm

More insults I see, against a perfectly valid free opinion...


And this man certainly wasn't free to voice his perfectly valid opinion with the 'progressive' homoNazis out there...


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2219769/A-Christian-demoted-job-posting-opposition-gay-marriages-Facebook-taken-employer-court.html#ixzz2B2w3zgNp



All in the name of equality mind.... as long as it is only the 'correct' view that is being voiced... others are not as equal it seems...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19210
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to insult a 'progressive'

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:12 pm

He won his case, so the law upheld equality Tommy.
The company was in the wrong for what it did.
So that was a very moot point.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum