Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? .

Go down

Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . Empty Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? .

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh7BbgZ3FUc

This is Priceless. 

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . Empty Re: Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? .

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:36 pm

The sad thing is that this twat has probably got a string of top grade GCSE's and A levels...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . Empty Re: Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? .

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 pm

its a female tommy monk...... Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 2581891615

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:49 pm

victorismyhero wrote:its a female tommy monk...... Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 2581891615

Now how did you know why I posted this Victor.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:13 pm

victorismyhero wrote:its a female tommy monk...... Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 2581891615
tommy is a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher..

or, as his wife and we that know him would have it, an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:05 pm

And all three of you are SO intellectually superior I suppose? Rolling Eyes

Nothing like a bragger.

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm

eddie wrote:And all three of you are SO intellectually superior I suppose? Rolling Eyes

Nothing like a bragger.  

Is that an admission ithad you stumped too Eddie?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:13 pm

eddie wrote:And all three of you are SO intellectually superior I suppose? Rolling Eyes

Nothing like a black or white.
It's not bragging if you can back it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Nothing like a bragger.  

Its not really difficult to be intellectually superior to tommy, or wolfie or......

i have smarter amoeba living in my watering can

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Yeah... right...!!!

lol!

Keep dreaming doughnuts!!!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yeah... right...!!!

lol!

Keep dreaming doughnuts!!!
Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 3489511464 Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 3408175593 Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 3408175593 Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 3408175593 Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 3489511464 Extremely funny answer for, If you're doing 80 mph how long does it take to travel 80 miles? . 2581891615

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum