britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 pm

http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=2656

why not join and help people survive this dreadful disease...

it could save lives...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:00 pm

probably not worth looking at if HF is promoting it.... Rolling Eyes
dont forget folks this is the "scientific wonderman" aka snake oil salesman who reckoned you could push your body pH to >7 ....and live

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:19 pm

lol mentor you are judgemental

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by sassy on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:20 pm

mentor wrote:probably not worth looking at if HF is promoting it.... Rolling Eyes
dont forget folks this is the "scientific wonderman" aka snake oil salesman who reckoned you could push your body pH to >7 ....and live

Not the brightest bulb in the box is he?

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:lol mentor you are judgemental

yes he is but if it saves even a single life it must be worth it... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Bad advice from CANCERactive

CANCERactive are unintentionally promoting some very dubious clinics.

These include the Raphael Medical Centre – a residential clinic in Kent, based on the anthroposophic image of man. They treat cancer with mistletoe.

And before you call me narrow minded for doubting the efficacy of mistletoe for cancer, please read the systematic review.

In addition to several other unproven treatments, mistletoe therapy is also used by the Klinik St Georg, the Hospital Dr Herzog and the Parascelcus Klinik, all listed by CANCERactive. Some of these places even carry out holistic dentistry, in the belief that teeth have energy connections to different organs all over the body.

American clinics listed by CANCERactive include, naturally, the much blogged Burzynski Clinic, the Gerson Institute and the Oasis of Hope hospital in Mexico, which provides a range of dubious treatments, including laetrile. There isn’t any evidence that laetrile is an effective cancer treatment. Furthermore, laetrile contains cyanide, which means that the side effects can be severe, even leading to death.
bad-advice-from-canceractive read more :


honestly you two are bloody crackpots

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:39 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by sassy on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:Bad advice from CANCERactive

CANCERactive are unintentionally promoting some very dubious clinics.

These include the Raphael Medical Centre – a residential clinic in Kent, based on the anthroposophic image of man. They treat cancer with mistletoe.

And before you call me narrow minded for doubting the efficacy of mistletoe for cancer, please read the systematic review.

In addition to several other unproven treatments, mistletoe therapy is also used by the Klinik St Georg, the Hospital Dr Herzog and the Parascelcus Klinik, all listed by CANCERactive. Some of these places even carry out holistic dentistry, in the belief that teeth have energy connections to different organs all over the body.

American clinics listed by CANCERactive include, naturally, the much blogged Burzynski Clinic, the Gerson Institute and the Oasis of Hope hospital in Mexico, which provides a range of dubious treatments, including laetrile. There isn’t any evidence that laetrile is an effective cancer treatment. Furthermore, laetrile contains cyanide, which means that the side effects can be severe, even leading to death.
bad-advice-from-canceractive read more :


honestly you two are bloody crackpots

Is that what idiot features is promoting? With a bit of luck he'll need a cure and use it.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:47 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=3054

it is really interesting reading...

Lots of foods kill cancer too

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:50 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:lol mentor you are judgemental

yes he is but if it saves even a single life it must be worth it... Smile

false argument alert....

to be correct you would have to say

saves even a single life that wuld otherwise not be saved
then you would have to quantify it against the 1000's that ARE saved yearly by conventional treatment...

THEN to cap it all you would have to show that not only did it in fact save one extra life, but that it also would have undoubtedly saved those thousands too.

NOW, if your argument ACTUALLY is that some complementary (as opposed to alternative) treatments can help improve on the success rate of normal tratements, help reduce side effects, and boost survival rates then I'm all for them being used.

IF you are also saying that in some cases, with particular people, some "alternative treatments " are perhaps better than conventional treatments then again there is no arguments

the trouble is HF,, you latch onto nonsense....like your dopey idea of the alkaline cure....

however there are starting to appear a number of interesting alternatives, which you rightly point out big pharma dont like....but none of these are "simple kitchen cupboard remedies"

cannabis oils is one

the hyperthermic treatments

light therapy.....(and this is a rich field for research into many things...like hay fever prevention..... http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/103614/Can-a-light-up-your-nose-help-cure-hayfever) so who knows.....


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:53 pm


_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:54 pm

there are testimonies of those who have cured...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

do you think food can stop cancer ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:there are testimonies of those who have cured...

they would rather die of radiation and chemo poisoning on here , remember at my cousins funeral where the vicar read about him having his brain fried from radiation which then killed him Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

do you think food can stop cancer ?

Not if you already have it. I think a good diet can help reduce your chances of getting cancer, as this is actually backed by scientific studies.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:05 pm

sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:Bad advice from CANCERactive

CANCERactive are unintentionally promoting some very dubious clinics.

These include the Raphael Medical Centre – a residential clinic in Kent, based on the anthroposophic image of man. They treat cancer with mistletoe.

And before you call me narrow minded for doubting the efficacy of mistletoe for cancer, please read the systematic review.

In addition to several other unproven treatments, mistletoe therapy is also used by the Klinik St Georg, the Hospital Dr Herzog and the Parascelcus Klinik, all listed by CANCERactive. Some of these places even carry out holistic dentistry, in the belief that teeth have energy connections to different organs all over the body.

American clinics listed by CANCERactive include, naturally, the much blogged Burzynski Clinic, the Gerson Institute and the Oasis of Hope hospital in Mexico, which provides a range of dubious treatments, including laetrile. There isn’t any evidence that laetrile is an effective cancer treatment. Furthermore, laetrile contains cyanide, which means that the side effects can be severe, even leading to death.
bad-advice-from-canceractive read more :


honestly you two are bloody crackpots

Is that what idiot features is promoting?  With a bit of luck he'll need a cure and use it.

Well that's not very nice, is it?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:08 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:there are testimonies of those who have cured...

And how do you know any of those are from real cancer survivors?

I could tell you all about John Tanningbaum, the guy I grew up down the street from who played second base on my high-school baseball team, who developed pancreatic cancer in 2002, just after his father had lost his job and well before Obamacare was around to help them pay for chemo or radiation. So instead, John had a public fundraiser to help him go to an alternative cancer research center in the Bahamas, where he received round-the-clock treatment that consisted only of natural herbs and dietary training. Within a month his cancer was in regression and he no longer felt the stabbing pains he'd been suffering, and even though the doctors initially said he wouldn't live three more years, today he is a husband and father of three who has been cancer-free for over a decade!

Except I just made all that up.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

do you think food can stop cancer ?

Not if you already have it. I think a good diet can help reduce your chances of getting cancer, as this is actually backed by scientific studies.

i made a thread about it too, by the way sassy just wished fucking cancer on us again i thought you were against that shit .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:Bad advice from CANCERactive

CANCERactive are unintentionally promoting some very dubious clinics.

These include the Raphael Medical Centre – a residential clinic in Kent, based on the anthroposophic image of man. They treat cancer with mistletoe.

And before you call me narrow minded for doubting the efficacy of mistletoe for cancer, please read the systematic review.

In addition to several other unproven treatments, mistletoe therapy is also used by the Klinik St Georg, the Hospital Dr Herzog and the Parascelcus Klinik, all listed by CANCERactive. Some of these places even carry out holistic dentistry, in the belief that teeth have energy connections to different organs all over the body.

American clinics listed by CANCERactive include, naturally, the much blogged Burzynski Clinic, the Gerson Institute and the Oasis of Hope hospital in Mexico, which provides a range of dubious treatments, including laetrile. There isn’t any evidence that laetrile is an effective cancer treatment. Furthermore, laetrile contains cyanide, which means that the side effects can be severe, even leading to death.
bad-advice-from-canceractive read more :


honestly you two are bloody crackpots

Is that what idiot features is promoting?  With a bit of luck he'll need a cure and use it.

Well that's not very nice, is it?

You know what's also not nice? Giving dying people false hope for profit.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Is that what idiot features is promoting?  With a bit of luck he'll need a cure and use it.

Well that's not very nice, is it?

she is just a bitter twisted old bag who needs knocking out to put some sense into her just plain spiteful she is

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that's not very nice, is it?

You know what's also not nice? Giving dying people false hope for profit.

So you think it was a fine comment because you don't like some other comments?

Shame on you.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that's not very nice, is it?

You know what's also not nice? Giving dying people false hope for profit.

it isn't false hope you fool if people are cured from it and did you look at my thread ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:12 pm

The real alternative to chemo is drugs which assist the immune system to knock out cancer, or even better, ones which stop the immune system assisting in the development of tumours in the first place.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that's not very nice, is it?

You know what's also not nice? Giving dying people false hope for profit.

So you think it was a fine comment because you don't like some other comments?

Shame on you.


I'm just not going to strain at a gnat while swallowing a camel, as you do.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that's not very nice, is it?

You know what's also not nice? Giving dying people false hope for profit.

it isn't false hope you fool if people are cured from it and did you look at my thread ?

I don't believe anybody's been cured by that bullshit. I think they're lying.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 pm

I replied..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you think it was a fine comment because you don't like some other comments?

Shame on you.


I'm just not going to strain at a gnat while swallowing a camel, as you do.

Oh you do though. You pull some people up for trivial comments - when it suits you.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you think it was a fine comment because you don't like some other comments?

Shame on you.


I'm just not going to strain at a gnat while swallowing a camel, as you do.

Oh you do though. You pull some people up for trivial comments - when it suits you.


I don't do that nearly as much as you do, let alone ignoring truly bad things that could actually make a difference in whether people live or die while getting all huffy about the language people use.

I also don't constantly accuse people of sharing news simply to bash another member, which is pretty much your stock retort these days.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:17 pm

you know what sassy wished cancer on my husband but she has cancer and isn't cured because she is spiteful and filled with bitterness .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh you do though. You pull some people up for trivial comments - when it suits you.


I don't do that nearly as much as you do, let alone ignoring truly bad things that could actually make a difference in whether people live or die while getting all huffy about the language people use.

I also don't constantly accuse people of sharing news simply to bash another member, which is pretty much your stock retort these days.

I suspect that your signature has an ulterior motive ...


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:you know what sassy wished cancer on my husband but she has cancer and isn't cured because she is spiteful and filled with bitterness .

Please stop acting all high and mighty, the hateful stuff you've said here could singe people's eyebrows.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh you do though. You pull some people up for trivial comments - when it suits you.


I don't do that nearly as much as you do, let alone ignoring truly bad things that could actually make a difference in whether people live or die while getting all huffy about the language people use.

I also don't constantly accuse people of sharing news simply to bash another member, which is pretty much your stock retort these days.

I suspect that your signature has an ulterior motive ...


Ya think?

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:19 pm

People acting like this bigot is some big hero -- now ... which person in my sig photo am I talking about?

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 pm

I think it would be money well spent to give to this worthy charity..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:you know what sassy wished cancer on my husband but she has cancer and isn't cured because she is spiteful and filled with bitterness .

Please stop acting all high and mighty, the hateful stuff you've said here could singe people's eyebrows.

Should I mention gnats and camels?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I don't do that nearly as much as you do, let alone ignoring truly bad things that could actually make a difference in whether people live or die while getting all huffy about the language people use.

I also don't constantly accuse people of sharing news simply to bash another member, which is pretty much your stock retort these days.

I suspect that your signature has an ulterior motive ...



I suggest by that completely irrelevant point you made above, in an attempt to counter being utterly humbled by Ben. That you have the ability to admit when you are wrong.
That is progress, well done.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:People acting like this bigot is some big hero -- now ... which person in my sig photo am I talking about?

Your advice to address the post rather than the poster doesn't seem to apply to you ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:People acting like this bigot is some big hero -- now ... which person in my sig photo am I talking about?

Your advice to address the post rather than the poster doesn't seem to apply to you ...

I'm addressing Phil Robertson and anyone who thinks of that lying, hypocritical, bigoted piece of shit as a hero.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your advice to address the post rather than the poster doesn't seem to apply to you ...

I'm addressing Phil Robertson and anyone who thinks of that lying, hypocritical, bigoted piece of shit as a hero.

Is he a member here?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:People acting like this bigot is some big hero -- now ... which person in my sig photo am I talking about?


Sadly both, because other backward bigots back hate. They allow themselves to feel justified in their hate.
When you try to reason with hate, we fall prey sometimes to hating ourselves. This is of course their objective, as it further justifies their victim status. Both of your pictures represents two people who are claiming victim status. The two above pictures also represents a false claim to victim hood, based off perceived wrongs done. This again allows justification for their hate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your advice to address the post rather than the poster doesn't seem to apply to you ...

I'm addressing Phil Robertson and anyone who thinks of that lying, hypocritical, bigoted piece of shit as a hero.

Is he a member here?

No, but he makes a lot of appearances here, and always presented as a hero. I'm trying to show the opposing view. Is that OK with you?

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:People acting like this bigot is some big hero -- now ... which person in my sig photo am I talking about?

Your advice to address the post rather than the poster doesn't seem to apply to you ...


Your ability to even look realistic at being impartial really is amateur to say the least. In fact it is insulting.
Pol Pot would have done a better job of convincing people he was all for capitalism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is he a member here?

No, but he makes a lot of appearances here, and always presented as a hero. I'm trying to show the opposing view. Is that OK with you?

It's your forum, you can do what you like.

It's all a bit rich though. I haven't been on over the weekend, and when I read the new posts, it seems to be several people complaining about two posters. There's really not much debate here is there?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is he a member here?

No, but he makes a lot of appearances here, and always presented as a hero. I'm trying to show the opposing view. Is that OK with you?

It's your forum, you can do what you like.

It's all a bit rich though. I haven't been on over the weekend, and when I read the new posts, it seems to be several people complaining about two posters. There's really not much debate here is there?

I believe people get the forum they deserve Razz

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's your forum, you can do what you like.

It's all a bit rich though. I haven't been on over the weekend, and when I read the new posts, it seems to be several people complaining about two posters. There's really not much debate here is there?

I believe people get the forum they deserve Razz

Is this the forum you deserve then? Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:41 pm

The admin should lead by example .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:The admin should lead by example .

yeah that will be the day... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's your forum, you can do what you like.

It's all a bit rich though. I haven't been on over the weekend, and when I read the new posts, it seems to be several people complaining about two posters. There's really not much debate here is there?

I believe people get the forum they deserve Razz

Is this the forum you deserve then? Laughing

Apparently it is!

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:09 pm

why not delete the inactive accounts they clearly are no use.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: britains number 1 alternative cancer treatment charity..

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:11 pm

why not leave the running of the forum to the forum admin?

I mean its not like those excess accounts are of any concern to you?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum