California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The governor of California — which was ground zero for the Disneyland measles outbreak that infected 117 people — today signed legislation giving the state one of the toughest school vaccine laws in the country.
California children will no longer be able to skip the shots normally required to attend school because of their parents’ religious or personal objections. Unvaccinated children will still be able to attend school if there is a medical reason why they’re not able to be immunized, such as treatment for cancer.
“The science is clear that vaccines dramatically protect children against a number of infectious and dangerous diseases,” said Gov. Jerry Brown, a Democrat, in a statement. “While it’s true that no medical intervention is without risk, the evidence shows that immunization powerfully benefits and protects the community.”
While all 50 states require school children to be vaccinated, 48 currently allow exemptions for families with religious objections and 20 exempt children based on parents’ personal beliefs, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.


http://www.religionnews.com/2015/07/01/california-governor-signs-vaccine-law-barring-religious-exemptions-for-most-kids/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Oh dear, I would get that memmory of yours checked out Tommy.
I told you I own you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I'm not against vaccines per se, I just think that they contain too many harmful ingredients and are given to children at a too early age where their bodies are not necessarily able to cope with them.

Especially when multiple ones are given in a single jab.

And yes I have had quite a bad reaction to vaccines in the past.


Maybe some should actually read what others post...
yes yes Tommy know-nowt

perhaps YOU should read what others post in reply

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:02 pm

or did this

Myth #4: Vaccines contain unsafe toxins.
People have concerns over the use of formaldehyde, mercury or aluminum in vaccines. It’s true that these chemicals are toxic to the human body in certain levels, but only trace amounts of these chemicals are used in FDA approved vaccines. In fact, according to the FDA and the CDC, formaldehyde is produced at higher rates by our own metabolic systems and there is no scientific evidence that the low levels of this chemical, mercury or aluminum in vaccines can be harmful. See section III of this guide to review safety information about these chemicals and how they are used in vaccines.

http://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccine-myths-debunked/

you eat and drink more (and worse) toxins in a day than you would get from a life time of vaccinations


just go in one ear and out the other...with nothing in between to catch it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:05 pm

For instance mercury (thiomersol)

do you eat tuna (I dont, not becasue it contains murcury, but becasue I happen to think its psooibly THE mst pointless thing there is to eat)

If you do you are eating a large amount of organic mercury compounds...vastly more than ALL the thiomersal you will EVER get from a lifetime of normal vaccination....
same with most sea fish in fact....


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Did read that but not convinced it is true.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19076
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Did read that but not convinced it is true.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm

try a bit of research

look up the max daily exposure on any good H&S site
or
look in a pharmaceutical toxicology book
for the limits for exposure

then find out how much is in a dose of vaccine.....

but bear in mind that some recommended maximum exposures are on a daily basis not a once a year or once a life time exposure



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:12 pm

my new name for tommy

Tommy know-nowt

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:12 am

But the thing is, we all had our vaccines here, right? We're all fine.

_________________
"Her heartbeat is a rhythm that commands her every word, she's every song I've ever heard."

- Turnpike Troubadors
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22886
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:But the thing is, we all had our vaccines here, right? We're all fine.


Indeed Ben where they sadly rely on pseudo babble. I mean look at the claims made, they are insulting to how scientific research is carried out? A claim to not buying this. Where not one of them here has an even a basic working understanding of the vaccines themselves. I do not even claim to be an expert on this myself, but at least have a reasonable understanding and have worked within the NHS with Doctors. I can understand the countless studies and evidence that vaccination has saved more lives and prevented more serious diseases than any advance in recent medical history. They ignore when things like Polio was a problem, which because of vaccination is now been nearly eradicated. Like I say, you can beat them over the head with countless evidence. They ignore the facts, due to boredom, paranoia, insecurities and fear. This sadly denies them the ability to rationalize and reason any claims they are making. The negative emotions take precedent and control how they view said claims.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:46 am

mentor wrote:
eddie wrote:
mentor wrote:


PFFFFT>>>>WHAT????????

ask the 10's 100's of thousands that died from spanish flu

ask how many millions will die when H5N1 or one of its friends DOES learn to chomp on humans properly untill we get the vaccine made (6 months at least)
(I'll give you a clue....about 500 million world wide  about 30 million AT LEAST in the uk)

one thing though...at least all the antivaxers will be naturally culled ......

Rolling Eyes

The flu jab offers isn't for swine or Spanish just your regukar flu.

And swine flu jabs have killed loads of children.



Ask didge to "research" it for you. He has loads and loads of time for hundreds of hours of research on every topic you could ever mention ! lol!


Rolling Eyes  to you too....

the swine flu vaccs was somewhat over reaction, although it was serious
the normal flu? ...no such thing there are literally thousands of flu variants...some more serious than others
the "regualr flu jab did in fact give "partial immunity" to swine flu since one of the components was a similar variant and was probably all that was needed....(since partial immunity would not stop you getting it but WOULD reduce its severity greatly.)

as for the vaccine killing kids....whare? ..I didnt see any evidence of it here...


Lazy Vic. You could've googled this yourself

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hundreds-of-children-brain-damaged-by-the-swine-flu-vaccine-to-receive-90-million-in-financial-compensation-from-uk-government/5444329

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31860
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:10 am

eddie wrote:
mentor wrote:


Rolling Eyes  to you too....

the swine flu vaccs was somewhat over reaction, although it was serious
the normal flu? ...no such thing there are literally thousands of flu variants...some more serious than others
the "regualr flu jab did in fact give "partial immunity" to swine flu since one of the components was a similar variant and was probably all that was needed....(since partial immunity would not stop you getting it but WOULD reduce its severity greatly.)

as for the vaccine killing kids....whare? ..I didnt see any evidence of it here...


Lazy Vic. You could've googled this yourself

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hundreds-of-children-brain-damaged-by-the-swine-flu-vaccine-to-receive-90-million-in-financial-compensation-from-uk-government/5444329


That is not evidence of killing kids?   scratch

Whilst there might be a possibility of an increased chance of brain damage in the children, nothing has been actually proven Eddie.


That exposure to influenza virus nucleoprotein—either from the Pandemrix vaccine or a flu infection—results in the production of antibodies that facilitate the onset of narcolepsy is an interesting hypothesis, but still needs to be proven, said Thomas Scammell, a neurologist at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, who was not involved in the research.

The link between flu vaccines and narcolepsy extends beyond Pandemrix and the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. A prior study by Emmanuel Mignot at Stanford University School of Medicine and colleagues found cyclical spikes in incidents of narcolepsy in China following flu seasons. The working hypothesis of some narcolepsy researchers, including Mignot, is that a component of either the H1N1 vaccine or the virus itself causes the body’s immune cells to start attacking its own hypocretin pathway. In 2013, Mignot’s group identified evidence to support this idea when the team found a specific group of T-cells that react to hypocretin. But the researchers voluntarily retracted the publication last year after they could not replicate the work.



http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/43438/title/On-the-Flu-Vax-Narcolepsy-Link/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:14 am

Ah so they're being given compensation for no reason are they?
Why don't you tell them what you know. It'll save them millions!

Didge you're a science junkie - whatever science says, you'll agree, and when they get it wrong, you'll agree with that too.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31860
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 am

eddie wrote:Ah so they're being given compensation for no reason are they?
Why don't you tell them what you know. It'll save them millions!

Didge you're a science junkie - whatever science says, you'll agree, and when they get it wrong, you'll agree with that too.


The 800 figure is for Europe. Britain has compensated some of this 800
Again the world is undecided on the evidence
Again if there is a link, the number is very small, 800 in 60 million jabs. This still does not help the victims, granted, but I do believe this has more to do with rushing through a vaccine that had not been properly tested. When swine flu came out there was an unfounded panic. So I am not discounting a possible link to an increased possibility here of some children developing narcolepsy from Pandemrix.

No Eddie, your negative emotions are denying you the ability to reason and rationalize many things.
Again I offer up resounding evidence and understand many things. You go off just believing pseudo babble you read on the net. So please spare me about what you understand Eddie, because most of what you understand is based on emotive intelligence. That makes rationalizing and reasoning more difficult for you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:26 pm

I have had a bad reaction to vaccines before.


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19076
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Ah so they're being given compensation for no reason are they?
Why don't you tell them what you know. It'll save them millions!

Didge you're a science junkie - whatever science says, you'll agree, and when they get it wrong, you'll agree with that too.


The 800 figure is for Europe. Britain has compensated some of this 800
Again the world is undecided on the evidence
Again if there is a link, the number is very small, 800 in 60 million jabs. This still does not help the victims, granted, but I do believe this has more to do with rushing through a vaccine that had not been properly tested. When swine flu came out there was an unfounded panic. So I am not discounting a possible link to an increased possibility here of some children developing narcolepsy from Pandemrix.

No Eddie, your negative emotions are denying you the ability to reason and rationalize many things.
Again I offer up resounding evidence and understand many things. You go off just believing pseudo babble you read on the net. So please spare me about what you understand Eddie, because most of what you understand is based on emotive intelligence. That makes rationalizing and reasoning more difficult for you

Right. People should consider how many would be dead without vaccinations; or how many would die if we stopped them now- significant numbers I imagine.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5873
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have had a bad reaction to vaccines before.

vaccines can generate bad reactions in a number of people. The severity of which range from mere redness and a sore lump at the injection site (fairly common) to full blown anaphalaxis (extremely rare), depending on WHY the person reacted. Just the same as a few people can react badly to medicines (antibiotics for instance) and even food, or come to that pollen

(pollen is plant sperm isnt it...

hay fever sufferers are being gang raped by plants  Laughing )

so what...the risk overall is small, the benefits huge

provided the risks are PROPERLY explained (not on some junk conspiracy site) THE YOU CAN MAKE A SENSIBLE DECISION

now


IF you were given the info that 800 out of every 60 million will have this narcolepsy reaction , but this is H5N1 and 1 in 2 will die from it

what you going to do

pray, and hope god loves you enough to make you the better of the 1 in 2 ...or take that slight risk at 800/60,000,000??? (thats 1 in 75,000 btw...for those who run out of fingers on big numbers ...like tommy)

Eddie

i covered your point

about 100 out of 31 million were affected by the narcolepsy episode in britain

and given current research who is to say that they would not have had this had they caught the swine flu???

mountains out of mole hills anyone

and STILL non of the antivaxers have answered this

why do you think polio
diptheria
smallpox


have largely disappeared from britain


do you reckon they have gone on holiday


or do you think more likely that mass vaccination has cleared those killers from our doorstep ?


Last edited by mentor on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: California governor signs vaccine law barring religious exemptions for most kids

Post by sassy on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:04 pm

I get a very bad reaction to the flu vaccine, last one couldn't use my arm for a week, but I wouldn't stop it, because of my crap immune system if I got real flu I'd die.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17286
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum