Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 am

First of all, yes this is another Christian/gay thread, deal with it, don't read on if that bores you or upsets you  Cool

John Pavlovitz is an 18-year local church ministry veteran.

He is currently the pastor of a house church community called North Wake House Church, and also a volunteer at North Raleigh Community Church.

He is married to wife, Jennifer, and has two young children, Noah and Selah. He’s also a keen blogger, and a blog that he posted last week – entitled ‘If I Have Gay Children: Four Promises From A Christian Pastor/Parent’ has gone viral and prompted thousands of comments.

If I Have Gay Children: Four Promises From A Christian Pastor/Parent

Sometimes I wonder if I’ll have gay children.

I’m not sure if other parents think about this, but I do; quite often.

Maybe it’s because I have many gay people in my family and circle of friends. It’s in my genes and in my tribe.

Maybe it’s because, as a pastor of students, I’ve seen and heard the horror stories of gay Christian kids, from both inside and outside of the closet, trying to be part of the Church.

Maybe it’s because, as a Christian, I interact with so many people who find homosexuality to be the most repulsive thing imaginable, and who make that abundantly clear at every conceivable opportunity.

1) If I have gay children, you’ll all know it.

My children won’t be our family’s best-kept secret.

I won’t talk around them in conversations with others. I won’t speak in code or vague language. I won’t try to pull the wool over anyone’s eyes, and I won’t try to spare the feelings of those who may be older, or easily offended, or uncomfortable.

2) If I have gay children, I’ll pray for them.

I won’t pray for them to be made ‘normal’. I’ve lived long enough to know that if my children are gay, that is their normal.

I won’t pray that God will heal or change or fix them. I will pray for God to protect them; from the ignorance and hatred and violence that the world will throw at them, simply because of who they are.

3) If I have gay children, I’ll love them.

I don’t mean some token, distant, tolerant love that stays at a safe arm’s length. It will be an extravagant, open hearted, unapologetic, lavish, embarrassing-them-in-the-school cafeteria, kind of love.

I won’t love them despite their sexuality, and I won’t love them because of it. I will love them; simply because they’re sweet, and funny, and caring, and smart, and kind, and stubborn, and flawed, and original, and beautiful… and mine.

4) If I have gay children, most likely; I have gay children.

If my kids are going to be gay, well they pretty much already are.

God has already created them and wired them, and placed the seed of who they are within them. Psalm 139 says that He, ‘stitched them together in their mother’s womb’. The incredibly intricate stuff that makes them uniquely them; once-in-History souls, has already been uploaded into their very cells.

Full article: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/read-what-christian-pastor-promises-do-if-his-children-are-gay270914/

What. A. Guy.

And crystal clear proof many Christians are wonderful, thoughtful, caring people. I didn't need this proof, but this story is heart warming none the less, especially with so many outspoken American pastors (and conservative Christians generally) saying the absolute opposite.

Lucky, lucky kids I love you

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 am

good for him and good for his opinion, I like "if" it keeps you away from the actual reality.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:47 am

what a great Pastor wow praise the Lord

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:47 am

What a truly wonderful parent.
What a proper parent.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31828
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:58 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:good for him and good for his opinion, I like "if" it keeps you away from the actual reality.... Smile
yes he is a true Christian

what denomination or branch of Christianity do you claim to follow ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:00 am

is there an echo on this forum Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:14 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:is there an echo on this forum Razz

Sometimes people agree, especially on nice stories. Shame you are on the wrong side of that divide Sad

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:43 pm

I always heard that the most famous American evangelical preacher, Billy Graham, was asked on Hugh Downs' show if he had a gay son, would he still love him. Graham replied, "I would love him more."

It's good to see Christians living their faith, showing compassion and rejecting hate.

_________________
"Her heartbeat is a rhythm that commands her every word, she's every song I've ever heard."

- Turnpike Troubadors
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22885
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:07 pm

If I were chopping carrots, and my son came in and told me he was gay......I'd carry on chopping carrots.

_________________
That was his gift, he filled you with words that you didn't know were there.
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 31828
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:is there an echo on this forum Razz

Sometimes people agree, especially on nice stories. Shame you are on the wrong side of that divide Sad

You didn't understand why i said is there an echo, korban was echoing the same thing all night lol

still what a wonderful Pastor a true parent wow praise the Lord this is just so fantastic wow wow wow

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:54 pm

eddie wrote:If I were chopping carrots, and my son came in and told me he was gay......I'd carry on chopping carrots.

Me too

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:57 pm

You wouldn't tell him he was wrong? Or that being gay is abnormal? Or that he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house? Or that you wouldn't attend his wedding? Or that he can't be a real Christian?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I always heard that the most famous American evangelical preacher, Billy Graham, was asked on Hugh Downs' show if he had a gay son, would he still love him. Graham replied, "I would love him more."

It's good to see Christians living their faith, showing compassion and rejecting hate.

definitely we still love our children unconditionally . I couldn't love my son's more than i do because my love for them is something i can't explain .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:You wouldn't tell him he was wrong? Or that being gay is abnormal? Or that he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house? Or that you wouldn't attend his wedding? Or that he can't be a real Christian?

He wouldn't be gay Lez he isn't possessed by a homosexual demon , and if that had happened when he were younger we would have prayed and got him delivered .



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:You wouldn't tell him he was wrong? Or that being gay is abnormal? Or that he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house? Or that you wouldn't attend his wedding? Or that he can't be a real Christian?

if a child of yours took a shit in the kitchen would you say it was wrong and abnormal...

hypothetical question of course...




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I always heard that the most famous American evangelical preacher, Billy Graham, was asked on Hugh Downs' show if he had a gay son, would he still love him. Graham replied, "I would love him more."

It's good to see Christians living their faith, showing compassion and rejecting hate.

i sent an email to billy graham ministries and asked " would you ever make a cake condoning gay marriage" he said " no I wouldn't "...


I emailed Isis and asked "would you love your son if he told you he was gay"?

they answered "i would take him to the cliffs and talk it over"





















































Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:45 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:You wouldn't tell him he was wrong? Or that being gay is abnormal? Or that he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house? Or that you wouldn't attend his wedding? Or that he can't be a real Christian?

if a child of yours took a shit in the kitchen would you say it was wrong and abnormal...

hypothetical question of course...

Absurd reasoning again.
Which has no relevance being born gay and a child learning and being taught that there is already a facility provided to hygienically dispose of human waste. To say abnormal is just desperation on your part because its not abnormal to empty our bowels. You cannot teach a child they are not gay. In fact that is child abuse denying the child as to who they are. It abuse because it is psychologically falsely teaching a child they are abnormal, where homosexuality is not an abnormality. If we go by your reasoning the following are abnormal.

People with green eyes.
People with amber eyes
People with ginger hair.

I could go on the list is endless but there is no logic or sense to your post.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

if a child of yours took a shit in the kitchen would you say it was wrong and abnormal...

hypothetical question of course...

Absurd reasoning again.
Which has no relevance being born gay and a child learning and being taught that there is already a facility provided to hygienically dispose of human waste. To say abnormal is just desperation on your part because its not abnormal to empty our bowels. You cannot teach a child they are not gay. In fact that is child abuse denying the child as to who they are. It abuse because it is psychologically falsely teaching a child they are abnormal, where homosexuality is not an abnormality. If we go by your reasoning the following are abnormal.

People with green eyes.
People with amber eyes
People with ginger hair.

I could go on the list is endless but there is no logic or sense to your post.

I guess we are back to the gay gene again?? have they found by chance, surely all the gays franticly looking for an excuse, oops reason...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:51 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Absurd reasoning again.
Which has no relevance being born gay and a child learning and being taught that there is already a facility provided to hygienically dispose of human waste. To say abnormal is just desperation on your part because its not abnormal to empty our bowels. You cannot teach a child they are not gay. In fact that is child abuse denying the child as to who they are. It abuse because it is psychologically falsely teaching a child they are abnormal, where homosexuality is not an abnormality. If we go by your reasoning the following are abnormal.

People with green eyes.
People with amber eyes
People with ginger hair.

I could go on the list is endless but there is no logic or sense to your post.

I guess we are back to the gay gene again?? have they found by chance, surely all the gays franticly looking for an excuse, oops reason...


Actually I think we are back to the need for you to go back to school and finish the education you denied yourself from.
The only excuses I see coming out is in regards to your need to excuse being utterly hateful and vile.
Again you have not made any valid points.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

I guess we are back to the gay gene again?? have they found by chance, surely all the gays franticly looking for an excuse, oops reason...


Actually I think we are back to the need for you to go back to school and finish the education you denied yourself from.
The only excuses I see coming out is in regards to your need to excuse being utterly hateful and vile.
Again you have not made any valid points.

it would have been so much easier and quicker for you to reply "oh i have no argument now i better call him names so i don't look an idiot" but in reality I guess you did... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Cop out VoD.

You said to Eds you'd just carry on chopping it your son said he was gay.

But now you say its a honosexual demon.

So would you carry on chopping in that hypothetical scenario (like you answered Eds) or would you address the problem of the demon?

Or were you simply lying to Eds?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Actually I think we are back to the need for you to go back to school and finish the education you denied yourself from.
The only excuses I see coming out is in regards to your need to excuse being utterly hateful and vile.
Again you have not made any valid points.

it would have been so much easier and quicker for you to reply  "oh i have no argument now i better call him names so i don't look an idiot" but in reality I guess you did... Smile


No just far easier showing you have nothing to back up your ignorance.
I can though revert back to my fun with you yesterday which left you like this



It just gets really boring trying to reason with someone so utterly clueless as you are HF. Then you are constantly vile and then have the balls to moan if people replicate your nastiness back to you.
Hilarious really, how you lack the most basic moral values.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:Cop out VoD.

You said to Eds you'd just carry on chopping it your son said he was gay.

But now you say its a honosexual demon.

So would you carry on chopping in that hypothetical scenario (like you answered Eds) or would you address the problem of the demon?

Or were you simply lying to Eds?

why do you bother asking things if you always just want your own answer back...

start a thread and talk to yourself.... Smile

while the dinner was cooking we would pray the demon out of him.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:Cop out VoD.

You said to Eds you'd just carry on chopping it your son said he was gay.

But now you say its a honosexual demon.

So would you carry on chopping in that hypothetical scenario (like you answered Eds) or would you address the problem of the demon?

Or were you simply lying to Eds?

I sent you the link that it is a homosexual demon . I love my children and i would still love them even if they committed murder im their mother i love them .

I don't lie i would carry on cutting carrots and even walk to the fridge and take the chicken out and put it in the oven .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Cop out VoD.

You said to Eds you'd just carry on chopping it your son said he was gay.

But now you say its a honosexual demon.

So would you carry on chopping in that hypothetical scenario (like you answered Eds) or would you address the problem of the demon?

Or were you simply lying to Eds?

why do you bother asking things if you always just want your own answer back...

start a thread and talk to yourself.... Smile

while the dinner was cooking we would pray the demon out of him.... Smile

PMSL
We ask questions of people who hold irrational view points to further understand why they are led to such poor conclusions like yourself.
We are now being taken into the realms of yet more fantasy now with claims to beings where there is no proof they exist in Demons. To top off this irrational view this imaginary demon is then fought with prayer.
I think its utterly important to ask such people when they last went to have a mental health check up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:04 pm

VoD, I don't care about the demon.

Eds said she'd carry on cooling, because she wouldn't have a problem with her son being gay.

You said you'd also carry on- but then what (and you already addressed the hypothetical situation with Eds so just carry on.

Would you tell him he was abnormal? Would you tell him he couldn't be a real Christian? Would you tell him he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

why do you bother asking things if you always just want your own answer back...

start a thread and talk to yourself.... Smile

while the dinner was cooking we would pray the demon out of him.... Smile

PMSL
We ask questions of people who hold irrational view points to further understand why they are led to such poor conclusions like yourself.
We are now being taken into the realms of yet more fantasy now with claims to beings where there is no proof they exist in Demons. To top off this irrational view this imaginary demon is then fought with prayer.
I think its utterly important to ask such people when they last went to have a mental health check up?

I guess it would like someone believing everything the pharma companies said, or science says without any chance of checking what they are telling you is true, perhaps your own "blind" faith in men is your problem.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:VoD, I don't care about the demon.

Eds said she'd carry on cooling, because she wouldn't have a problem with her son being gay.

You said you'd also carry on- but then what (and you already addressed the hypothetical situation with Eds so just carry on.

Would you tell him he was abnormal? Would you tell him he couldn't be a real Christian? Would you tell him he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house?

would you tell the child, you can't have that, shitting on the kitchen table is not normal..??

again hypothetically of course... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:09 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

PMSL
We ask questions of people who hold irrational view points to further understand why they are led to such poor conclusions like yourself.
We are now being taken into the realms of yet more fantasy now with claims to beings where there is no proof they exist in Demons. To top off this irrational view this imaginary demon is then fought with prayer.
I think its utterly important to ask such people when they last went to have a mental health check up?

I guess it would like someone believing everything the pharma companies said, or science says without any chance of checking what they are telling you is true, perhaps your own "blind" faith in men is your problem.... Smile


Would you now and with that I am not surprised you feel that way because again paranoia has led to you to buy into more pseudo sites that play on your paranoia and fear, by selling fear to you, that you failed in the first instance to question the claims. As you have no free will as I proved, your paranoia and fear deny you the ability to question the claims you now freely accept.
Where as many rational people will study the research and studies carried out and see the results for themselves. Luckily within science it allows itself to be wrong, as it constantly questions. Your lack of free will denies you the ability to actually think for yourself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:VoD, I don't care about the demon.

Eds said she'd carry on cooling, because she wouldn't have a problem with her son being gay.

You said you'd also carry on- but then what (and you already addressed the hypothetical situation with Eds so just carry on.

Would you tell him he was abnormal? Would you tell him he couldn't be a real Christian? Would you tell him he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house?

My son's girlfriends were not allowed to sleep at our house we do not allow it , so i guess a homosexual boyfriend is also not allowed .

You should care about the demon because that's why you're with a man instead of a woman .

My son's know homosexuality is not normal and as Christians if they had any homosexual tendencies they would ask for deliverance as they know what demonic spirits can do .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

I guess it would like someone believing everything the pharma companies said, or science says without any chance of checking what they are telling you is true, perhaps your own "blind" faith in men is your problem.... Smile


Would you now and with that I am not surprised you feel that way because again paranoia has led to you to buy into more pseudo sites that play on your paranoia and fear, by selling fear to you, that you failed in the first instance to question the claims. As you have no free will as I proved, your paranoia and fear deny you the ability to question the claims you now freely accept.
Where as many rational people will study the research and studies carried out and see the results for themselves. Luckily within science it allows itself to be wrong, as it constantly questions. Your lack of free will denies you the ability to actually think for yourself.

you have proved nothing as usual accept in your own mind...

99% of those who trust in medicine and science have no chance of testing anything they are told, that is about as blind as blind faith can get....





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:15 pm

I don't believe in demons, my 4 year relationship is not the work of mythical creatures. And You're being a coward by not addressing the question Dibs.

Would you tell him it was wrong, unChristian and him abnormal or not?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:17 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Would you now and with that I am not surprised you feel that way because again paranoia has led to you to buy into more pseudo sites that play on your paranoia and fear, by selling fear to you, that you failed in the first instance to question the claims. As you have no free will as I proved, your paranoia and fear deny you the ability to question the claims you now freely accept.
Where as many rational people will study the research and studies carried out and see the results for themselves. Luckily within science it allows itself to be wrong, as it constantly questions. Your lack of free will denies you the ability to actually think for yourself.

you have proved nothing as usual accept in your own mind...

99% of those who trust in medicine and science have no chance of testing anything they are told, that is about as blind as blind faith can get....


Yet more absurd claims made.
Most rational people themselves research and can test for themselves evidence.


So here again you want to do one of your merry little dances repeating the same old rubbish.
I seriously feel very sorry for you. I really do, you are deny yourself the ability to think for yourself.


Anyhow as I say you are going to continue your nonsense..
So enjoy talking to yourself, make the last post. Nothing will change the fact you are a fundamentalist bigoted Christian .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:I don't believe in demons, my 4 year relationship is not the work of mythical creatures. And You're being a coward by not addressing the question Dibs.

Would you tell him it was wrong, unChristian and him abnormal or not?

would you tell the child, you can't have, that taking a shit on the kitchen table is abnormal??

or are you too much of a coward to answer...?? Smile

do you believe in ghosts or aliens?? Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:I don't believe in demons, my 4 year relationship is not the work of mythical creatures. And You're being a coward by not addressing the question Dibs.

Would you tell him it was wrong, unChristian and him abnormal or not?




HF is struggling to understand you have him on ignore.
He thinks by a question he keeps repeating to you, he is making you look in fear of him to answer.
lol talk about insecurities. He needs to create a need for him to look good or intelligent, even though he knows you have him on ignore.
His lack of maturity levels is hilarious
Even worse I answered his question and showed it to be absurd and of no comparison.

Have a good day buddy as off out. I really find even debating him sooo boring.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I don't believe in demons, my 4 year relationship is not the work of mythical creatures. And You're being a coward by not addressing the question Dibs.

Would you tell him it was wrong, unChristian and him abnormal or not?




HF is struggling to understand you have him on ignore.
He thinks by a question he keeps repeating to you, he is making you look in fear of him to answer.
lol talk about insecurities. He needs to create a need for him to look good or intelligent, even though he knows you have him on ignore.
His lack of maturity levels is hilarious
Even worse I answered his question and showed it to be absurd and of no comparison.

Have a good day buddy as off out. I really find even debating him sooo boring.

if i want to look intelligent i just talk to you didge..... Smile

how's your blind faith going???

laters buddy................. Smile Smile



this is for you les, perhaps you can read it now...lol as if....


would you tell the child, you can't have, that taking a shit on the kitchen table is abnormal??

or are you too much of a coward to answer...?? Smile

do you believe in ghosts or aliens?? Smile


Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I don't believe in demons, my 4 year relationship is not the work of mythical creatures. And You're being a coward by not addressing the question Dibs.

Would you tell him it was wrong, unChristian and him abnormal or not?




HF is struggling to understand you have him on ignore.
He thinks by a question he keeps repeating to you, he is making you look in fear of him to answer.
lol talk about insecurities. He needs to create a need for him to look good or intelligent, even though he knows you have him on ignore.
His lack of maturity levels is hilarious
Even worse I answered his question and showed it to be absurd and of no comparison.

Have a good day buddy as off out. I really find even debating him sooo boring.

IF it makes him feel good about himself let him ask whatever he likes Laughing

Have a good day mate Cool

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:VoD, I don't care about the demon.

Eds said she'd carry on cooling, because she wouldn't have a problem with her son being gay.

You said you'd also carry on- but then what (and you already addressed the hypothetical situation with Eds so just carry on.

Would you tell him he was abnormal? Would you tell him he couldn't be a real Christian? Would you tell him he couldn't sleep with his boyfriend in your house?

My son's  girlfriends were not allowed to sleep at our house we do not allow it , so i guess a homosexual boyfriend is also not allowed .

You should care about the demon because that's why you're with a man instead of a woman .

My son's know homosexuality is not normal and as Christians if they had any homosexual tendencies they would ask for deliverance as they know what demonic spirits can do .

this is the same post again les....lol


would you tell the child, you can't have, that taking a shit on the kitchen table is abnormal??

or are you too much of a coward to answer...?? Smile

do you believe in ghosts or aliens?? Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:41 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

My son's  girlfriends were not allowed to sleep at our house we do not allow it , so i guess a homosexual boyfriend is also not allowed .

You should care about the demon because that's why you're with a man instead of a woman .

My son's know homosexuality is not normal and as Christians if they had any homosexual tendencies they would ask for deliverance as they know what demonic spirits can do .

this is the same post again les....lol


would you tell the child, you can't have, that taking a shit on the kitchen table is abnormal??

or are you too much of a coward to answer...?? Smile

do you believe in ghosts or aliens?? Smile

good question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

this is the same post again les....lol


would you tell the child, you can't have, that taking a shit on the kitchen table is abnormal??

or are you too much of a coward to answer...?? Smile

do you believe in ghosts or aliens?? Smile

good question

What that?

I'd tell the kid its disgusting to shit on a table and never to do it again.

SO now I've answered that (ridiculous) question VoD. What would you tell your son?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

good question

What that?

I'd tell the kid its disgusting to shit on a table and never to do it again.

SO now I've answered that (ridiculous) question VoD. What would you tell your son?

what !!! when the poor child was just expressing themselves, what a terrible parent you won't make...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

good question

What that?

I'd tell the kid its disgusting to shit on a table and never to do it again.

SO now I've answered that (ridiculous) question VoD. What would you tell your son?

SO VoD, I answered HF's weird question. Now can you answer mine?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 am

homosexuality is a demon son and you know what the bible says about demons and homosexuality .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:00 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:homosexuality is a demon son and you know what the bible says about demons and homosexuality .


I see, that's your answer.

So would you then tell him he cannot be Christian and gay, and that he is abnormal?

(Apologies for previous reply, it wasn't clear that was what you would say at first).

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:29 am

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:homosexuality is a demon son and you know what the bible says about demons and homosexuality .


I see, that's your answer.

So would you then tell him he cannot be Christian and gay, and that he is abnormal?

(Apologies for previous reply, it wasn't clear that was what you would say at first).

scripture tells anyone this so no need , the bible gives us direction for life and a life full of joy and peace. Homosexuals cannot have true peace as they have a demonic spirit working against them .

This is my answer take it or leave it . My son is not gay and neither was or is Billy Grahams nor is the Pastor in this thread he said 'if' and there is a big difference there .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:34 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I see, that's your answer.

So would you then tell him he cannot be Christian and gay, and that he is abnormal?

(Apologies for previous reply, it wasn't clear that was what you would say at first).

scripture tells anyone this so no need , the bible gives us direction for life and a life full of joy and peace. Homosexuals cannot have true peace as they have a demonic spirit working against them .

This is my answer take it or leave it . My son is not gay and neither was or is Billy Grahams nor is the Pastor in this thread he said 'if' and there is a big difference there .

We should take his word for it. Many pastors wouldn't even say it hypothetically.

And sorry Dibs, I have true peace already, true love is the best feeling in the world I love you

This 'demon' (ROFLMFAO) must be seriously benign is all I can say.

Fucking demons lol! lol! lol!

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:41 am

you don't have true peace at all Les , you're constantly trying to justify your homosexualty and searching for Christians who accept you but the truth is the Pastors Vicars are going against the word of God , it might convince you that God accepts you but his word doesn't the bible is clear on this . I'm not saying homosexuals can't accept Jesus because they can , but if they are still having sexual intercourse with their boyfriend or lesbians still sinning then they are going against the word of God and obviously have no intention of living a Godly life .

I know you say you don't believe , but i don't get your need to be accepted by God and churches ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:45 am

@Les, you have googled for Pastors who accept homosexuality , now google if demons are real .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Eilzel on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:you don't have true peace at all Les , you're constantly trying to justify your homosexualty and searching for Christians who accept you but the truth is the Pastors Vicars are going against the word of God , it might convince you that God accepts you but his word doesn't the bible is clear on this . I'm not saying homosexuals can't accept Jesus because they can , but if they are still having sexual intercourse with their boyfriend or lesbians still sinning then they are going against the word of God and obviously have no intention of living a Godly life .

I know you say you don't believe , but i don't get your need to be accepted by God and churches ?

Shows how little you know. Outside this forum I don't know a single person- Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Buddhist or Agnostic- who has a problem with my sexuality (and I admit when I told African and Muslim friends I was uncertain what the reaction may be).

Of all my close family and friends, all support equal marriage. And many of my family are more excited for my eventual wedding than I am lol

It may surprise you but you and HF and a few others on the two forums are the ONLY people I know who have a major problem with homosexuality (to the point you must insist on calling it abnormal and unnatural).

Where did you get the impression I need to be accepted by churches or gods?

NOTE: I didn't search for the pastor Dibs, the story came up on my facebook newsfood and was linked to a gay news website.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5869
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read what this Christian pastor promises to do if his children are gay

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 am

your friends support same sex marriage because they have no morals , they have bought into the lie that we must all accept everything and anyone just the way they are , that's good for sure but when it comes to equality it doesn't work does it Les, because where are my equal rights as a Christian why are you and others trying to force me to change my views.

I believe that marriage equality was so easily given by law that there will be a price to pay in the future , nothing is given free there will be a sinister side to all this .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum