Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:54 am

After the Supreme Court's decision to legalise gay marriage, it seemed like the whole of America was celebrating. Apart from self-proclaimed God-lover, Becky Wegner Rommel, who posted a four-minute homophobic tirade on YouTube that has since gone viral. Recording herself on her phone, Rommel dramatically begins her rant by saying: "This is a really sad day for me today, and it's a sad day for a lot of Christ followers. Because today our government decided that God was wrong."





http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/03/christian-gay-marriage-rant_n_7720582.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular


lol how did it get on to Islam?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 am

is there some reason why her opinion is not as valid as those who said it is right....??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 am

Oh its very valid HF for comedy value.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:03 am

Cuchulain wrote:Oh its very valid HF for comedy value.

so how you express something is more important than the fact you do or you can...

so would you say someone with speech problems should be dismissed.??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:07 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Oh its very valid HF for comedy value.

so how you express something is more important than the fact you do or you can...

so would you say someone with speech problems should be dismissed.??


Well for one she places the highest command in America as God, the Christian deity.
There is no evidence for this deity.
Thus her reasons are based on faith not facts.
She was poorly playing the victim card and as there is no proof to your God. So then claims to commands by this God made in the bible should be ignored.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:36 am

She be like Tommy


"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:48 am

She represents millions of Christians views on gay marriage .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 am

Indeed she does Dibs, views formed from a book collated together hundreds of years after the events described. A book which has no evidence that this deity exists.

Hence some Christian views are close minded to a fear of thinking they will lose their faith if they challenge a stand point. Where this has never been an issue to countless other Christians who now rightly accept homosexuality.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:53 am

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

so how you express something is more important than the fact you do or you can...

so would you say someone with speech problems should be dismissed.??


Well for one she places the highest command in America as God, the Christian deity.
There is no evidence for this deity.
Thus her reasons are based on faith not facts.
She was poorly playing the victim card and as there is no proof to your God. So then claims to commands by this God made in the bible should be ignored.


ahh so you are judging her on your opinion of God not existing, not surprised you don't like her.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Well for one she places the highest command in America as God, the Christian deity.
There is no evidence for this deity.
Thus her reasons are based on faith not facts.
She was poorly playing the victim card and as there is no proof to your God. So then claims to commands by this God made in the bible should be ignored.


ahh so you are judging her on your opinion of God not existing, not surprised you don't like her.... Smile


No just the fact there is no evidence of the biblical deity.
Thus she places her faith and belief over her own laws, family, health, welfare etc.
Never claimed I did not like her, I certainly could not stop laughing at her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 am

I'm proud of what she said and she is spot on , real Christians shouldn't be celebrating they should be standing up for God's word .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I'm proud of what she said and she is spot on , real Christians shouldn't be celebrating they should be standing up for God's word .

Amen.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:00 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I'm proud of what she said and she is spot on , real Christians shouldn't be celebrating they should be standing up for God's word .


Who decides who is a real Christian?
When the book they follow called the bible was compiled centuries after the events. That means there was not a single witness to any of the events in the bible when it was compiled. So the people who compiled this did so based off their own views. If it was their own views, then you can easily question that if what they compiled was true Christianity. Many Christian works have been omitted from the bible and done so not based on anything rational but just points of views based on their beliefs of Christianity which as seen, are held centuries after the events.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:06 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I'm proud of what she said and she is spot on , real Christians shouldn't be celebrating they should be standing up for God's word .

Amen.... Smile

I hope more people voice their opinion, it will let some know what the real truth is about... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:09 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

Amen.... Smile

I hope more people voice their opinion, it will let some know what the real truth is about... Smile


Well your claim to the truth stems from a book compiled by people who had their own views of Christianity, which thus swayed their choices of what books to choose and not of actually knowing anyone from the time of Jesus. So what you think is the truth, could easily be a lie based on the compilers missing out relevant works or including ones that make incorrect claims about Jesus.
So to claim the truth, when you have no idea of the truth, but what has been passed onto you as the bible, shows you do not even question if the compilers got it right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I'm proud of what she said and she is spot on , real Christians shouldn't be celebrating they should be standing up for God's word .


Who decides who is a real Christian?
When the book they follow called the bible was compiled centuries after the events. That means there was not a single witness to any of the events in the bible when it was compiled. So the people who compiled this did so based off their own views. If it was their own views, then you can easily question that if what they compiled was true Christianity. Many Christian works have been omitted from the bible and done so not based on anything rational but just points of views based on their beliefs of Christianity which as seen, are held centuries after the events.

God does and his word . I read the word this is how i know .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:35 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Who decides who is a real Christian?
When the book they follow called the bible was compiled centuries after the events. That means there was not a single witness to any of the events in the bible when it was compiled. So the people who compiled this did so based off their own views. If it was their own views, then you can easily question that if what they compiled was true Christianity. Many Christian works have been omitted from the bible and done so not based on anything rational but just points of views based on their beliefs of Christianity which as seen, are held centuries after the events.

God does and his word . I read the word this is how i know .


So your answer to this enigma, is to claim more faith.
The word you have read was decided by people and humans are not infallible.
Thus what you read could very well be wrong in many parts based off the views held by the compilers of the Bible.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:37 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Who decides who is a real Christian?
When the book they follow called the bible was compiled centuries after the events. That means there was not a single witness to any of the events in the bible when it was compiled. So the people who compiled this did so based off their own views. If it was their own views, then you can easily question that if what they compiled was true Christianity. Many Christian works have been omitted from the bible and done so not based on anything rational but just points of views based on their beliefs of Christianity which as seen, are held centuries after the events.

God does and his word . I read the word this is how i know .

amen didge gets narky because he trusts what people tell him to be true he has chosen the religion of evolution..lol...........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:42 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

God does and his word . I read the word this is how i know .

amen didge gets narky because he trusts what people tell him to be true he has chosen the religion of evolution..lol...........


How am I narked easily showing how flawed a view is to anyone claiming to know true Christianity. When the compilers of the Bible based which works to compile based on the doctrine of Pauline Christianity. That in fact makes me very happy. As questioning something you take for granted as true, has many holes and impossible to know the truth .
You see every time you become unstuck you make idiotic claims, which have not even been said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by nicko on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Without wanting to offend anyone, the Bible and the Koran are a collection of fairy tales. but if anyone believes in them I would not dream of trying to change their minds or scoff at them.As for gay people as long as they don't "hurt" anyone with their actions live and let live, or as my father said."as long as they don't frighten the Horses" I don't care.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 10844
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Eilzel on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Absolute raving mad woman.

Where the heck did the anti-Islam rant come from? Shocked

Haha. She is hardly articulate 'excleemists' PMSL. She is a great example of the view I have of the 'bad' Christians out there (not the massive number of 'good' Christians I must point out).

As to the founding fathers being absolutely devout word for word believing Christians, well:

John Adams "The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion." (Signed under George Washington).

"There would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it."

Thomas Jefferson "And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man."

Benjamin Frankin "I have found Christian dogma unintelligible."

So she knows little about her countries founding fathers too it seems.

Wailing wacko.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6946
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:40 pm

I am actually really glad that gay marriage has been passed by law and i am happy the Christians who support it are celebrating because this is all scripture and is showing the wolves in sheeps clothing Jesus said there are many false believers and this is proving it . So hooray for gay marriage and praise the lord that the liars and blasphemers are being revealed .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I am actually really glad that gay marriage has been passed by law and i am happy the Christians who support it are celebrating because this is all scripture and is showing the wolves in sheeps  clothing Jesus said there are many false believers and this is proving it . So hooray for gay marriage and praise the lord that the liars and blasphemers are being revealed .

Amen, that is a good point...... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:Absolute raving mad woman.

Where the heck did the anti-Islam rant come from? Shocked

Haha. She is hardly articulate 'excleemists' PMSL. She is a great example of the view I have of the 'bad' Christians out there (not the massive number of 'good' Christians I must point out).

As to the founding fathers being absolutely devout word for word believing Christians, well:

John Adams "The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion." (Signed under George Washington).

"There would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it."

Thomas Jefferson "And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man."

Benjamin Frankin "I have found Christian dogma unintelligible."

So she knows little about her countries founding fathers too it seems.

Wailing wacko.


Its a shame really Eilzel, because there are many good Christians today who are proponents of love. Which was the most important lesson he taught in regards to how people should lead their lives. The problem with these religions is they are compiled so much later after the events and then like in Islam and Christianity, they are reliant on men who were not witnesses making their own view to what is valid based off what doctrine they follow. In the case of the bible, those that compiled this were followers of the Pauline doctrine.
We have in 325 AD The Council of Nicaea where at that time a Non-Christian Emperor in Constantine makes the Pauline doctrine the only official Christianity. It condemned the Christian doctrine of Arianism as a heresy. A bunch of Christians who decide the fate of Christianity not on sound research but on what doctrine they follow. Creating the worst case scenario for Christians. There is no way to say or claim the bible is correct let alone some mythical belief as to the word of God, when it is men who never lived at the time deciding what is valid..
It leaves Christians in a conundrum., but again many Christians who follow the doctrine of love that Jesus taught follow mainly the teachings of Jesus, which is a very good thing indeed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Eilzel on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Absolute raving mad woman.

Where the heck did the anti-Islam rant come from? Shocked

Haha. She is hardly articulate 'excleemists' PMSL. She is a great example of the view I have of the 'bad' Christians out there (not the massive number of 'good' Christians I must point out).

As to the founding fathers being absolutely devout word for word believing Christians, well:

John Adams "The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion." (Signed under George Washington).

"There would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it."

Thomas Jefferson "And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man."

Benjamin Frankin "I have found Christian dogma unintelligible."

So she knows little about her countries founding fathers too it seems.

Wailing wacko.


Its a shame really Eilzel, because there are many good Christians today who are proponents of love. Which was the most important lesson he taught in regards to how people should lead their lives. The problem with these religions is they are compiled so much later after the events and then like in Islam and Christianity, they are reliant on men who were not witnesses making their own view to what is valid based off what doctrine they follow. In the case of the bible, those that compiled this were followers of the Pauline doctrine.
We have in 325 AD The Council of Nicaea where at that time a Non-Christian Emperor in Constantine makes the Pauline doctrine the only official Christianity. It condemned the Christian doctrine of Arianism as a heresy. A bunch of Christians who decide the fate of Christianity not on sound research but on what doctrine they follow. Creating the worst case scenario for Christians. There is no way to say or claim the bible is correct let alone some mythical belief as to the word of God, when it is men who never lived at the time deciding what is valid..
It leaves Christians in a conundrum., but again many Christians who follow the doctrine of love that Jesus taught follow mainly the teachings of Jesus, which is a very good thing indeed.

It is a shame people like here exist, but I just posted a story about a Christian pastor on the other end of the scale- a real diamond Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6946
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


Its a shame really Eilzel, because there are many good Christians today who are proponents of love. Which was the most important lesson he taught in regards to how people should lead their lives. The problem with these religions is they are compiled so much later after the events and then like in Islam and Christianity, they are reliant on men who were not witnesses making their own view to what is valid based off what doctrine they follow. In the case of the bible, those that compiled this were followers of the Pauline doctrine.
We have in 325 AD The Council of Nicaea where at that time a Non-Christian Emperor in Constantine makes the Pauline doctrine the only official Christianity. It condemned the Christian doctrine of Arianism as a heresy. A bunch of Christians who decide the fate of Christianity not on sound research but on what doctrine they follow. Creating the worst case scenario for Christians. There is no way to say or claim the bible is correct let alone some mythical belief as to the word of God, when it is men who never lived at the time deciding what is valid..
It leaves Christians in a conundrum., but again many Christians who follow the doctrine of love that Jesus taught follow mainly the teachings of Jesus, which is a very good thing indeed.

It is a shame people like here exist, but I just posted a story about a Christian pastor on the other end of the scale- a real diamond Smile



There is plenty of good Christians out there there buddy they follow love. and that is a great article.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:41 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I am actually really glad that gay marriage has been passed by law and i am happy the Christians who support it are celebrating because this is all scripture and is showing the wolves in sheeps  clothing Jesus said there are many false believers and this is proving it . So hooray for gay marriage and praise the lord that the liars and blasphemers are being revealed .


Amen, that is a good point...... Smile

yes you two certainly are being revealed for the false beleivers you are...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm

mentor wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

Amen, that is a good point...... Smile

yes you two certainly are being revealed for the false beleivers you are...

are you going to try to prove that or just leave it as opinion... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:08 pm

mentor wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

Amen, that is a good point...... Smile

yes you two certainly are being revealed for the false beleivers you are...

wrong any Christian that goes against the bible is false. Not really bothered about going over this again its boring don't you think ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
mentor wrote:



yes you two certainly are being revealed for the false beleivers you are...

wrong any Christian that goes against the bible is false. Not really bothered about going over this again its boring don't you think ?

he is just a christianophobe, he has no reasoning just an opinion.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:12 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

wrong any Christian that goes against the bible is false. Not really bothered about going over this again its boring don't you think ?

he is just a christianophobe, he has no reasoning just an opinion.... Smile


All four deflections played by HF

Avoid the answers

Incorrect claims to victim status

Immature smile's and lol's


Gang Mentality husband and wife double act







ncorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....


http://www.newsfixboard.com/t10350p100-sex-do-early-experiences-make-us-view-sex-differently-to-others#201987

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:16 pm

ha haha i think alcohol breakdown has occurred on didge again, he seems to have slipped in to his copy and paste coma.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:18 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ha haha i think alcohol breakdown has occurred on didge again, he seems to have slipped in to his copy and paste coma.... Smile


3 Deflections played by HF

Avoid the answers

Incorrect claims to victim status

Immature smile's and lol's

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:21 pm

ooh i think ben might have to slap didge for spamming the boards..lol

ooh he might ban him..... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ooh i think ben might have to slap didge for spamming the boards..lol

ooh he might ban him..... Smile


3 deflections again:


Avoid the answers

Incorrect claims to victim status

Immature smile's and lol's

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:29 pm

ooh risking more spam..lol big bad ben is coming... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:30 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ooh risking more spam..lol big bad ben is coming... Smile

2 Deflections played:


Avoid the answers

 

Immature smile's and lol's

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 pm

naughty naughty spam boy....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:39 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:naughty naughty spam boy....

1 deflection played.

Avoid the answers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:41 pm

oh i can't wait for ben to see this spam he will have to ban didge....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:43 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:oh i can't wait for ben to see this spam he will have to ban didge....


1 deflection played.

Avoid the answers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:48 pm

here benny little didge has od.....




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:51 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:here benny little didge has od.....





Out of the four types of deflections used below. One was used in the above post:




ncorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:53 pm

hang on how can ben be on here when didge is..lol




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:56 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:hang on how can ben be on here when didge is..lol





2 of the below deflections were played by HF highlighted in red:


Out of the four types of deflections used below. One was used in the above post:




ncorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:32 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:



Highlighted in red below is what deflections played by HF in the above post:


Play the post the signature card. This is the HF is totally wound up deflection as he know is comically and deliberately copying and pasting into the end of his posts the picture again.


ncorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:37 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:


Highlighted in red is the deflections played in HF post


Play the post the signature card. This is the HF is totally wound up deflection as he know is comically and deliberately copying and pasting into the end of his posts the picture again and now post videos with the woeful intent to try and offend and fail badly.


ncorrect claims to victim status when you have never claimed all Christians are horrible, you have rightly stated just like me, that sadly some are brainwashed with Pauline Christianity, which makes up the bible they follow today. Even though they have no evidence or substance to back a view the bible was compiled correctly. In fact we have often repeated we like many Christians who follow love
They however seeks to cast all Homosexuals and know very well they are doing this. They have no homosexual friends. Its a con to poorly attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of people here by pulling the
"I have homosexual friends card". Knowing full well what type of people say that.

Avoid the answers  They do this very well. As soon as they are faced with the facts to their points. They ignore what has been said and about 5 posts later bring up the same points from before that have been answered to once again poorly deflect.

Immature smile's and lol's  They stupidly think people are put off the points of the debate by doing this. If you have noticed myself and Ben have been taking the piss with this and over accentuating the same as we do with Tommy and his massive gaps between sentences. Its a ploy to try to throw people off with silly short replies which again ignore the points

Gang Mentality husband and wife double act  This normally comes into play when they have exhausted all  of the above and nothing has worked. They fling in insults and I mean insults not banter, which is fine or distractions like throwing in things they think people have said on an entirely different debate. Again in the last ditch attempt to throw the poster off and get them to talk about this new irrelevant point they have thrown in This they do in the last resort talking between each other in the hope nobody will reply a conversation between each other....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Distressed Christian Becky Wegner Rommel Absolutely Loses It Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling In YouTube Rant

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum