Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Defenders of the 'official story' like to point out to the skeptics of 9/11 that Osama Bin Laden was caught on video proudly confessing to the crime in front of a group of his peers. The now famous 'confession' video was released in December of 2001 by the Department of Defense under growing international pressure to provide definitive proof tying Bin Laden to 9/11. And the defenders of the government's narrative present this oft-broadcast video as tidy proof of that narrative's validity. But as with so much of the 'evidence' covered at length in this paper, this 'definitive' proof is riddled with conflicting facts, quantum leaps in judgment, and, ultimately, inadvertent support not for the official story, but for the very skepticism about 9/11 that the 'proof' was meant to quell.


First of all, Bin Laden's initial reaction to 9/11 was not to take credit for the crime at all. In fact, he continually denied any involvement in 9/11 up until the 'confession' video was mysteriously presented. Almost no one in the U.S. has read Bin Laden's first statement in response to 9/11, which so conflicts the later 'confession'. Here it is, from September 17, 2001:

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons. I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations.
"

We've been asked to accept without question his other statements of 'confession'. So how do we make sense of the above statement? Or how do we make sense of his second public statement in regards to 9/11, given on October 16, 2001:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle"



These comments obviously do not prove that Bin Laden did not orchestrate 9/11. But they do raise a crucial question. Why would a man spend six weeks denying a crime, then suddenly flip-flop 180 degrees and happily start taking responsibility for the originally denied crime? Most people - including scientists, CIA analysts, FBI, and other independent investigators, etc. - who have a working familiarity with the 'confession' video, know the answer to this question. And that is that the man in the video making the 'confession' is almost certainly not Osama Bin Laden, and the tape is a fake. The man shown in the video, though bearded, Arabic, and of darkish complexion, is much heavier than all known photos and videos of the actual Bin Laden. The man in the video is seen writing something down with his right hand. Bin Laden is well-known to be left-handed. And there are scores of other reasons to question the validity of the tape. In fact, "the FBI's page on bin Laden as a 'Most Wanted Terrorist' does not list him as wanted for 9/11, and when asked why, a FBI spokesman said, 'because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11'." (Debunking 9/11 Debunking, pg. 21, David Ray Griffin, Olive Branch Press, 2007.) For a detailed analysis on the bin Laden tapes, click here or here.

But even if we take the hypothesis, for the moment, that the tape is real, then the government would suddenly find itself subject to an even more damning series of questions than if the tape was a fake. Because according to a recent investigation by journalist Ed Haas, the Bin Laden 'confession' video was not, as originally reported, acquired in November 2001. It was acquired in late September 2001, before the invasion of Afghanistan commenced. And if this is true, George W. Bush and Tony Blair could find themselves in deep, deep trouble. Because if this September timeline of receiving the tape is true, based on well-established precedents of international law, Bush and Blair are subject to execution for crimes against humanity.

Read more
http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_19.htm


Last edited by eddie on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:56 pm



Calm down everone Laughing

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:21 am

Oh my Irn has lost the plot with now nothing on 9/11 lol

We have a reference to what regiment my father was in, showing that because he got schooled he has to find any error I may have made in the past. I do not mind being mistaken over what regiment he served in.

He ignores that the Un report does acknowledge Israel does you preventive measures and warns civillians and shows he is too lazy to read a report.

Now even worse he wants to know what systems my work uses.

Sorry I did not know these had relevance to 9/11

Never mind Irn, its simple, learn how to read FBI reports

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:27 am

Cuchulain wrote:Oh my Irn has lost the plot with now nothing on 9/11 lol

We have a reference to what regiment my father was in, showing that because he got schooled he has to find any error I may have made in the past. I do not mind being mistaken over what regiment he served in.

He ignores that the Un report does acknowledge Israel does you preventive measures and warns civillians and shows he is too lazy to read a report.

Now even worse he wants to know what systems my work uses.

Sorry I did not know these had relevance to 9/11

Never mind Irn, its simple, learn how to read FBI reports

I acknowleged that it was a mistake so what's your problem?

The UN report does not say what you said it did - you lied.

I was just interested in what platform your company used out of interest nothing more than that. It's not a secret is it lol

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Oh my Irn has lost the plot with now nothing on 9/11 lol

We have a reference to what regiment my father was in, showing that because he got schooled he has to find any error I may have made in the past. I do not mind being mistaken over what regiment he served in.

He ignores that the Un report does acknowledge Israel does you preventive measures and warns civillians and shows he is too lazy to read a report.

Now even worse he wants to know what systems my work uses.

Sorry I did not know these had relevance to 9/11

Never mind Irn, its simple, learn how to read FBI reports

I acknowleged that it was a mistake so what's your problem?

The UN report does not say what you said it did - you lied.

I was just interested in what platform your company used out of interest nothing more than that. It's not a secret is it lol


The UN report acknowledges that Israel uses methods to warn civilians

My company has nothing to do with the debate, just you being an idiot as per usual

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Oh my Irn has lost the plot with now nothing on 9/11 lol

We have a reference to what regiment my father was in, showing that because he got schooled he has to find any error I may have made in the past. I do not mind being mistaken over what regiment he served in.

He ignores that the Un report does acknowledge Israel does you preventive measures and warns civillians and shows he is too lazy to read a report.

Now even worse he wants to know what systems my work uses.

Sorry I did not know these had relevance to 9/11

Never mind Irn, its simple, learn how to read FBI reports

I acknowleged that it was a mistake so what's your problem?

The UN report does not say what you said it did - you lied.

I was just interested in what platform your company used out of interest nothing more than that. It's not a secret is it lol


The UN report acknowledges that Israel uses methods to warn civilians

My company has nothing to do with the debate, just you being an idiot as per usual

Your clutching at straws Didge. The UN report never commended Israel and you know it - you made it up and you lied.

I can find out anyway what platform your company uses because it isn't a secret. I was just trying to find a point that may interest both of us but you obviously don't want to. Fair enough.


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:42 am

It certainly acknowledges Israel using such methods, there is no lie.

I have no interest into anything you think Irn,  lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 am

Cuchulain wrote:It certainly acknowledges Israel using such methods, there is no lie.

I have no interest into anything you think Irn,  lol

It does not commend Israel for doing what you said it did. You made it up therefore you lied.

I've told you before that making statements like that will be challenged on here but you don't listen.

Learn from it and you won't find yourself in the hole that you are in now.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:57 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:It certainly acknowledges Israel using such methods, there is no lie.

I have no interest into anything you think Irn,  lol

It does not commend Israel for doing what you said it did. You made it up therefore you lied.

I've told you before that making statements like that will be challenged on here but you don't listen.

Learn from it and you won't find yourself in the hole that you are in now.



You can keep denying this all you want Irn.
The facts I speak of are true

I suggest you learn from the facts and move on son

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Irn Bru on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:It certainly acknowledges Israel using such methods, there is no lie.

I have no interest into anything you think Irn,  lol

It does not commend Israel for doing what you said it did. You made it up therefore you lied.

I've told you before that making statements like that will be challenged on here but you don't listen.

Learn from it and you won't find yourself in the hole that you are in now.



You can keep denying this all you want Irn.
The facts I speak of are true

I suggest you learn from the facts and move on son

You made it up and lied - you know you did. To prove your point then all you have to do is give me the page number or the section number where the EU commended Israel and that will settle it.

Fair enough?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 am

Here we go again, if you think I am lying then surely the evidence would back you.
Funny how you cannot find that evidence lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by sassy on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:14 am

As you made the assertion, it's up to you to produce the evidence, but you won't be able to, just like you didn't know about the Unity Government in Palestine. Sad little know nothing man.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:16 am

Is it?
You are the ones obsessed saying I am lying.
I stand by my claim, prove otherwise.
The onus is on you to disprove me.
When you make 9/11 claims, I disprove them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by sassy on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:17 am

What you mean is, you lied and now can't back it up. Try again.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did Osama Bin Laden ever actually admit to 9/11?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:18 am

No I just love how the pair of you can find nothing to refute me.

Happy days

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum