No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Scientists agree that children raised by same-sex couples are no worse off than children raised by parents of the opposite sex, according to a new study co-authored by a University of Oregon professor.The new research, which looked at 19,000 studies and articles related to same-sex parenting from 1977 to 2013, was released last week, and comes as the U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule by the end of this month on whether same-sex marriage is legal.“Consensus is overwhelming in terms of there being no difference in children who are raised by same-sex or different- sex parents,” University of Oregon sociology professor Ryan Light said on Tuesday.


Light, who co-authored the study with Jimi Adams of the University of Colorado at Denver, said the study may be too late to affect the court’s ruling this month but he hopes it will have an impact on future cases.

"I hope we’ll see acceptance of gay marriage of the courts and by the public at large," he said.The studies, Light said, showed some disagreement among scientists on the outcome of same-sex parenting in the 1980s but it largely subsided in the 1990s, and a clear consensus had formed by 2000 that there is no difference between same-sex and different-sex parenting in the psychological, behavioral or educational outcomes of children.



http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/23/us-usa-gaymarriage-study-idUSKBN0P32AM20150623

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:16 pm

mentor wrote:ahh, another primitive, and this time female...doubless spending its time sat on the lowest branch of the tree scratching its fanny with a dirty fingernail and sniffing hopefully

Eh??? scratch

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38307
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

About my car, not to my car.

Why have you gone horrible again anyway? You were OK for a while.
untill you piped in between Hf and me i would have not been horrible to you

i actually respect you quite a lot i think you beliefs are sincerely held. i don`t agree with you but i don`t agree with my Roman catholic sister ether

but i am sick of every thread turning in to a thread about god usually by this prat  and you got caught in the cross fire
the fact the pope believes in evolution and has no problem per say about homosexuality is lost on these dullards who are stuck with medieval fundamentalist Christian views these are the kind of people who turn in to people like isis

who think Christianity is fixed and un changing when it is clearly not ,Jesus said he had not come to abolish the OT yet you dont see me stoning women  

99% of Christians like you are good people caring and compassionate these two try to jam there religion down people throats  and claim to be the victim when people like me ,didge ,ben ect don`t swallow it and point out the obvious flaws in there logic

And we are the bigots ?,the church said the same thing about many scientists and enlightends thinkers but had to apologise and accept the facts

i don`t mind you believe in god but to ignore actual scientific facts  is how organisations like isis emerge with a fundamentalist agenda

look what isis are doing destroying antiquity from our past to wipe out hundreds of years of civilization and progress  because it doesn`t fit there extreme views
thats exactly what these two fools are doing
and i have had enough

i will not be dragged back to what Christianity was hundreds of years ago because of a couple of fundamentalist ass holes and nether should you

Well you know I have complained before about the amount of stuff on here about religion, but I do think that it's also other people who are bringing the subject up off topic to have a go at HF and VOD.

There's a lot of repetitive stuff on here tbh - race is also talked about a lot of the time, and also Israel. I have my own problems with some people on here, as you know, and I only said something because of the bit about shooting HF against a wall - or was it VOD?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:25 pm

eddie wrote:
mentor wrote:ahh, another primitive, and this time female...doubless spending its time sat on the lowest branch of the tree scratching its fanny with a dirty fingernail and sniffing hopefully

Eh??? scratch

It was a bit weird wasn't it? No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 3852033631

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by eddie on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
mentor wrote:ahh, another primitive, and this time female...doubless spending its time sat on the lowest branch of the tree scratching its fanny with a dirty fingernail and sniffing hopefully

Eh??? scratch

It was a bit weird wasn't it? No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 3852033631

Vics probably eaten too much rabbit lol!

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38307
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 pm

All i will say is...if the cap fits, wear it......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
untill you piped in between Hf and me i would have not been horrible to you

i actually respect you quite a lot i think you beliefs are sincerely held. i don`t agree with you but i don`t agree with my Roman catholic sister ether

but i am sick of every thread turning in to a thread about god usually by this prat  and you got caught in the cross fire
the fact the pope believes in evolution and has no problem per say about homosexuality is lost on these dullards who are stuck with medieval fundamentalist Christian views these are the kind of people who turn in to people like isis

who think Christianity is fixed and un changing when it is clearly not ,Jesus said he had not come to abolish the OT yet you dont see me stoning women  

99% of Christians like you are good people caring and compassionate these two try to jam there religion down people throats  and claim to be the victim when people like me ,didge ,ben ect don`t swallow it and point out the obvious flaws in there logic

And we are the bigots ?,the church said the same thing about many scientists and enlightends thinkers but had to apologise and accept the facts

i don`t mind you believe in god but to ignore actual scientific facts  is how organisations like isis emerge with a fundamentalist agenda

look what isis are doing destroying antiquity from our past to wipe out hundreds of years of civilization and progress  because it doesn`t fit there extreme views
thats exactly what these two fools are doing
and i have had enough

i will not be dragged back to what Christianity was hundreds of years ago because of a couple of fundamentalist ass holes and nether should you

Well you know I have complained before about the amount of stuff on here about religion, but I do think that it's also other people who are bringing the subject up off topic to have a go at HF and VOD.

There's a lot of repetitive stuff on here tbh - race is also talked about a lot of the time, and also Israel. I have my own problems with some people on here, as you know, and I only said something because of the bit about shooting HF against a wall - or was it VOD?
would you put these isis fanatics against a wall ? I know I would
hacking peoples heads of raping children ect ........ fuck where the gun

sorry but yes i am fed up with this you cant teat fellow human beings s the way these people do its not right and if it takes killing every one of them .......sorry so be it

you can try to reason with them you can try to educate them but when that fails remove them from the gene pool it`s really that simple

this world is heading very fast down the road of a religious idealogical war because of pillocks like HF and vod who are IMO the seeds of the Christian equivalent of isis

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was a bit weird wasn't it? No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 3852033631

Vics  probably eaten too much rabbit lol!

you bigoted carnivorophobe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:02 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

About my car, not to my car.

Why have you gone horrible again anyway? You were OK for a while.
untill you piped in between Hf and me i would have not been horrible to you

i actually respect you quite a lot i think you beliefs are sincerely held. i don`t agree with you but i don`t agree with my Roman catholic sister ether

but i am sick of every thread turning in to a thread about god usually by this prat  and you got caught in the cross fire
the fact the pope believes in evolution and has no problem per say about homosexuality is lost on these dullards who are stuck with medieval fundamentalist Christian views these are the kind of people who turn in to people like isis

who think Christianity is fixed and un changing when it is clearly not ,Jesus said he had not come to abolish the OT yet you dont see me stoning women  

99% of Christians like you are good people caring and compassionate these two try to jam there religion down people throats  and claim to be the victim when people like me ,didge ,ben ect don`t swallow it and point out the obvious flaws in there logic

And we are the bigots ?,the church said the same thing about many scientists and enlightends thinkers but had to apologise and accept the facts

i don`t mind you believe in god but to ignore actual scientific facts  is how organisations like isis emerge with a fundamentalist agenda

look what isis are doing destroying antiquity from our past to wipe out hundreds of years of civilization and progress  because it doesn`t fit there extreme views
thats exactly what these two fools are doing
and i have had enough

i will not be dragged back to what Christianity was hundreds of years ago because of a couple of fundamentalist ass holes and nether should you

what on earth has the pope got to do with anything..

did you ever explain what you think a fundamentalist christian is..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:07 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you know I have complained before about the amount of stuff on here about religion, but I do think that it's also other people who are bringing the subject up off topic to have a go at HF and VOD.

There's a lot of repetitive stuff on here tbh - race is also talked about a lot of the time, and also Israel. I have my own problems with some people on here, as you know, and I only said something because of the bit about shooting HF against a wall - or was it VOD?
would you put these isis fanatics against a wall ? I know I would
hacking peoples heads of raping children ect ........ fuck where the gun  

sorry but yes i am fed up with this you cant teat fellow human beings s the way these people do its not right and if it takes killing every one of them .......sorry so be it

you can try to reason with them you can try to educate them but when that fails remove them from the gene pool it`s really that simple

this world is heading very fast down the road of a religious idealogical war because of pillocks like HF  and vod who are IMO the seeds of the Christian equivalent of isis

I don't think they've cut anyone's head off.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
would you put these isis fanatics against a wall ? I know I would
hacking peoples heads of raping children ect ........ fuck where the gun  

sorry but yes i am fed up with this you cant teat fellow human beings s the way these people do its not right and if it takes killing every one of them .......sorry so be it

you can try to reason with them you can try to educate them but when that fails remove them from the gene pool it`s really that simple

this world is heading very fast down the road of a religious idealogical war because of pillocks like HF  and vod who are IMO the seeds of the Christian equivalent of isis

I don't think they've cut anyone's head off.

I do kill spiders , does that count ? lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:17 pm

mentor wrote:All i will say is...if the cap fits, wear it......

Well it's all you can say really isn't it? It was just a silly vulgar post.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
would you put these isis fanatics against a wall ? I know I would
hacking peoples heads of raping children ect ........ fuck where the gun  

sorry but yes i am fed up with this you cant teat fellow human beings s the way these people do its not right and if it takes killing every one of them .......sorry so be it

you can try to reason with them you can try to educate them but when that fails remove them from the gene pool it`s really that simple

this world is heading very fast down the road of a religious idealogical war because of pillocks like HF  and vod who are IMO the seeds of the Christian equivalent of isis

I don't think they've cut anyone's head off.
you have completely missed the point raggs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think they've cut anyone's head off.
you have completely missed the point raggs

You're equating some opinions on a forum to cutting someone's head off.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
untill you piped in between Hf and me i would have not been horrible to you

i actually respect you quite a lot i think you beliefs are sincerely held. i don`t agree with you but i don`t agree with my Roman catholic sister ether

but i am sick of every thread turning in to a thread about god usually by this prat  and you got caught in the cross fire
the fact the pope believes in evolution and has no problem per say about homosexuality is lost on these dullards who are stuck with medieval fundamentalist Christian views these are the kind of people who turn in to people like isis

who think Christianity is fixed and un changing when it is clearly not ,Jesus said he had not come to abolish the OT yet you dont see me stoning women  

99% of Christians like you are good people caring and compassionate these two try to jam there religion down people throats  and claim to be the victim when people like me ,didge ,ben ect don`t swallow it and point out the obvious flaws in there logic

And we are the bigots ?,the church said the same thing about many scientists and enlightends thinkers but had to apologise and accept the facts

i don`t mind you believe in god but to ignore actual scientific facts  is how organisations like isis emerge with a fundamentalist agenda

look what isis are doing destroying antiquity from our past to wipe out hundreds of years of civilization and progress  because it doesn`t fit there extreme views
thats exactly what these two fools are doing
and i have had enough

i will not be dragged back to what Christianity was hundreds of years ago because of a couple of fundamentalist ass holes and nether should you

what on earth has the pope got to do with anything..

did you ever explain what you think a fundamentalist Christian is..
look in the mirror ass hole that's a fundamentalist you see starting back at you

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."


3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

pretty much you in a nutshell

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
mentor wrote:All i will say is...if the cap fits, wear it......

Well it's all you can say really isn't it? It was just a silly vulgar post.

feeling the cap settling are you????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 pm

mentor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well it's all you can say really isn't it? It was just a silly vulgar post.

feeling the cap settling are you????

Not really, no. Your post was nothing to do with me.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

what on earth has the pope got to do with anything..

did you ever explain what you think a fundamentalist Christian is..
look in the mirror ass hole that's a fundamentalist you see starting back at you

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering.  And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."


3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers.  You consider that to be evidence that prayer works.  And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

pretty much you in a nutshell

wow that's cool i'm not a fundie... but i always new that... just a bible believing Christian... Praise the Lord... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you have completely missed the point raggs

You're equating some opinions on a forum to cutting someone's head off.
and you wonder why Q says you have no analytical ability or to see in front of your nose

remember the 9 people killed in a church recently ....yes ?

who is opinion of blacks was manifest on a web site raggs ff show are you so blind

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're equating some opinions on a forum to cutting someone's head off.
and you wonder why Q says you have no analytical ability or to see in front of your nose

remember the 9 people killed in a church recently ....yes ?

who is opinion of blacks was manifest on a web site raggs ff show are you so blind

be careful raggs he is going to start running circles around you again...lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:33 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
look in the mirror ass hole that's a fundamentalist you see starting back at you

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering.  And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."


3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers.  You consider that to be evidence that prayer works.  And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

pretty much you in a nutshell

wow that's cool i'm not a fundie... but i always new that... just a bible believing Christian... Praise the Lord... Smile
i think if we took a vote you would find most would say you are

Cr-isis

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're equating some opinions on a forum to cutting someone's head off.
and you wonder why Q says you have no analytical ability or to see in front of your nose

remember the 9 people killed in a church recently ....yes ?

who is opinion of blacks was manifest on a web site raggs ff show are you so blind

Quill also says he has a castle in Scotland, and that Michael Dunn was not convicted of first degree murder, so meh.

You want to put someone up against a wall because they have religious beliefs you don't have. That's a bit strong. Why do you care what they believe?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:34 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
and you wonder why Q says you have no analytical ability or to see in front of your nose

remember the 9 people killed in a church recently ....yes ?

who is opinion of blacks was manifest on a web site raggs ff show are you so blind

be careful raggs he is going to start running circles around you again...lol
unlike you i am allways prepared to give raggs some slack your just a prick a fundamentalist prick at that cr-isis

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:34 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
and you wonder why Q says you have no analytical ability or to see in front of your nose

remember the 9 people killed in a church recently ....yes ?

who is opinion of blacks was manifest on a web site raggs ff show are you so blind

be careful raggs he is going to start running circles around you again...lol

Yeah - with his tongue up Quill's arse. Laughing

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
and you wonder why Q says you have no analytical ability or to see in front of your nose

remember the 9 people killed in a church recently ....yes ?

who is opinion of blacks was manifest on a web site raggs ff show are you so blind

Quill also says he has a castle in Scotland, and that Michael Dunn was not convicted of first degree murder, so meh.

You want to put someone up against a wall because they have religious beliefs you don't have. That's a bit strong. Why do you care what they believe?
so no reply to the point just a distraction tactic so Meh to you
you must hate it when a point blows your argument to bits

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

be careful raggs he is going to start running circles around you again...lol
unlike you i am allways prepared to give raggs some slack your just a prick a fundamentalist prick at that cr-isis

by your copy and paste, still no original thought but hey puberty is only 5 or 6 years away you still have a chance, i am not a fundie so happy days..

now if we went on a vote in this place and then divided that vote by the actual knowledge anyone of you in here have of the bible, i still won't be a fundie...

PS... stick with the big words people are beginning to believe you have body hair... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Quill also says he has a castle in Scotland, and that Michael Dunn was not convicted of first degree murder, so meh.

You want to put someone up against a wall because they have religious beliefs you don't have. That's a bit strong. Why do you care what they believe?
so no reply to the point just a distraction tactic so Meh to you
you must hate it when a point blows your argument to bits

You don't seem to have a point. I just said "steady on" because you were getting very abusive, and all hell broke loose with you.

I don't agree with some things that HF and VOD say, but they're polite to me, and they don't abuse me. Why should I have a go at them?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

be careful raggs he is going to start running circles around you again...lol

Yeah - with his tongue up Quill's arse. Laughing
honestly if i have to right your comebacks so you can copy them i demand royalty fees
but a classic example of why you cant think for your self cr-isis

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah - with his tongue up Quill's arse. Laughing
honestly if i have to right your comebacks so you can copy them  i  demand royalty fees
but a classic example of why you cant think for your self cr-isis

You're the one who mentions Quill every five minutes. I think he's a fantasist myself.

You should think for yourself instead of hiding behind him all the time.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
so no reply to the point just a distraction tactic so Meh to you
you must hate it when a point blows your argument to bits

You don't seem to have a point. I just said "steady on" because you were getting very abusive, and all hell broke loose with you.

I don't agree with some things that HF and VOD say, but they're polite to me, and they don't abuse me. Why should I have a go at them?

because according to the playground rules if you is korbans bestest fwend you cannot be anyone elses bestest fwend... cos he will scream and scream until he is sick...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
so no reply to the point just a distraction tactic so Meh to you
you must hate it when a point blows your argument to bits

You don't seem to have a point. I just said "steady on" because you were getting very abusive, and all hell broke loose with you.

I don't agree with some things that HF and VOD say, but they're polite to me, and they don't abuse me. Why should I have a go at them?
yes want to go there again the fact you missed the point is an example of ether ignorance or naivety or just plane not wanting to loose an discussion
so perhaps you should go back to knitting or something

and if you think than was hell breaking loose think again

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't seem to have a point. I just said "steady on" because you were getting very abusive, and all hell broke loose with you.

I don't agree with some things that HF and VOD say, but they're polite to me, and they don't abuse me. Why should I have a go at them?
yes want to go there again the fact you missed the point is an example of ether ignorance or naivety or just plane not wanting to loose an discussion
so perhaps you should go back to knitting or something

and if you think than was hell breaking loose think again  

Knitting? Hairdressers? Nails?

What is it with you sexist guys? Laughing

You said this:

your a fundamentalist prick who needs put up against a wall and shot just like the fundamentalist murdering isis pricks

I said "steady on", and suddenly you went mental.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Politeness is only one half good manners and the other half good lying

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes want to go there again the fact you missed the point is an example of ether ignorance or naivety or just plane not wanting to loose an discussion
so perhaps you should go back to knitting or something

and if you think than was hell breaking loose think again  

Knitting? Hairdressers? Nails?

What is it with you sexist guys? Laughing

You said this:

your a fundamentalist prick who needs put up against a wall and shot just like the fundamentalist murdering isis pricks

I said "steady on", and suddenly you went mental.
you fond of telling others to but-out you did me on one thread .....perhaps taking your own advise would serve you better

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:48 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Knitting? Hairdressers? Nails?

What is it with you sexist guys? Laughing

You said this:



I said "steady on", and suddenly you went mental.
you fond of telling others to but-out you did me on one thread .....perhaps taking your own advise would serve you better

And you stuck your beak in not long back to tag-team with someone against me, so if you don't like it, don't do it yourself.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you fond of telling others to but-out you did me on one thread .....perhaps taking your own advise would serve you better

And you stuck your beak in not long back to tag-team with someone against me, so if you don't like it, don't do it yourself.
hahaha funny how fucking hypocritical you are when the shoes on the other foot isn`t it

honestly you cant help your self can you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And you stuck your beak in not long back to tag-team with someone against me, so if you don't like it, don't do it yourself.
hahaha funny how fucking hypocritical you are when the shoes on the other foot isn`t it

honestly you cant help your self can you  

Same to you. You're very quick to jump in when it's none of your business. You actually sat there and said that VOD should be put against a wall and shot, and yet you think you're so virtuous.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
hahaha funny how fucking hypocritical you are when the shoes on the other foot isn`t it

honestly you cant help your self can you  

Same to you. You're very quick to jump in when it's none of your business. You actually sat there and said that VOD should be put against a wall and shot, and yet you think you're so virtuous.
virtuous ? where have i ever claimed to be virtuous once again putting words in others mouth
cant understand basic points gets upset easily no analytical skills or ability to extrapolate a basic premise

honestly not the brightest bulb in the box are you

your like a 240volt bulb in a 50 volt socket

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
honestly if i have to right your comebacks so you can copy them  i  demand royalty fees
but a classic example of why you cant think for your self cr-isis

You're the one who mentions Quill every five minutes. I think he's a fantasist myself.

You should think for yourself instead of hiding behind him all the time.
every five? minutes.apposed to blaming him every second like you do ....priceless truly priceless

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
hahaha funny how fucking hypocritical you are when the shoes on the other foot isn`t it

honestly you cant help your self can you  

Same to you. You're very quick to jump in when it's none of your business. You actually sat there and said that VOD should be put against a wall and shot, and yet you think you're so virtuous.

KD, you said that? And didn't include HF? Shame Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Same to you. You're very quick to jump in when it's none of your business. You actually sat there and said that VOD should be put against a wall and shot, and yet you think you're so virtuous.
virtuous ? where have i ever claimed to be virtuous once again putting words in others mouth
cant understand basic points gets upset easily no analytical skills or ability to extrapolate a basic premise

honestly not the brightest bulb in the box are you

your like a 240volt bulb in a 50 volt socket

Is there a point to any of this? Only you're getting a bit tedious ...

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:01 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're the one who mentions Quill every five minutes. I think he's a fantasist myself.

You should think for yourself instead of hiding behind him all the time.
every five?  minutes.apposed to blaming him every second like you do ....priceless truly priceless

Why mention him at all? He's nothing to do with any of this.

Do you have anything interesting to say or are you just off your head on booze?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:02 pm

risingsun wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Same to you. You're very quick to jump in when it's none of your business. You actually sat there and said that VOD should be put against a wall and shot, and yet you think you're so virtuous.

KD, you said that?  And didn't include HF?  Shame Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:02 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Same to you. You're very quick to jump in when it's none of your business. You actually sat there and said that VOD should be put against a wall and shot, and yet you think you're so virtuous.
virtuous ? where have i ever claimed to be virtuous once again putting words in others mouth
cant understand basic points gets upset easily no analytical skills or ability to extrapolate a basic premise

honestly not the brightest bulb in the box are you

your like a 240volt bulb in a 50 volt socket

there is a rumour that your nickname is one watt ....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:02 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
unlike you i am allways prepared to give raggs some slack your just a prick a fundamentalist prick at that cr-isis

by your copy and paste, still no original thought but hey puberty is only 5 or 6 years away you still have a chance, i am not a fundie so happy days..

now if we went on a vote in this place and then divided that vote by the actual knowledge anyone of you in here have of the bible, i still won't be a fundie...

PS... stick with the big words people are beginning to believe you have body hair... Smile
so now your mocking my skin condition o dear

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Laughing

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
risingsun wrote:

KD, you said that?  And didn't include HF?  Shame Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

I know trannies are terrible, i think its the hormone replacement that does it... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

by your copy and paste, still no original thought but hey puberty is only 5 or 6 years away you still have a chance, i am not a fundie so happy days..

now if we went on a vote in this place and then divided that vote by the actual knowledge anyone of you in here have of the bible, i still won't be a fundie...

PS... stick with the big words people are beginning to believe you have body hair... Smile
so now your mocking my skin condition o dear  

clappy clappy clappy clappy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:04 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
virtuous ? where have i ever claimed to be virtuous once again putting words in others mouth
cant understand basic points gets upset easily no analytical skills or ability to extrapolate a basic premise

honestly not the brightest bulb in the box are you

your like a 240volt bulb in a 50 volt socket

there is a rumour that your nickname is one watt ....
a rumour of one isn`t a rumour in this case its plagiarism royalty fee please

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:05 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I know trannies are terrible, i think its the hormone replacement that does it... Smile
so now i am a transsexual ? honestly who writes this stuff for you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study - Page 7 Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:09 pm

truely ragga, the cap DOES indeed fit....

you ARE a primitive....



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum