No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Scientists agree that children raised by same-sex couples are no worse off than children raised by parents of the opposite sex, according to a new study co-authored by a University of Oregon professor.The new research, which looked at 19,000 studies and articles related to same-sex parenting from 1977 to 2013, was released last week, and comes as the U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule by the end of this month on whether same-sex marriage is legal.“Consensus is overwhelming in terms of there being no difference in children who are raised by same-sex or different- sex parents,” University of Oregon sociology professor Ryan Light said on Tuesday.


Light, who co-authored the study with Jimi Adams of the University of Colorado at Denver, said the study may be too late to affect the court’s ruling this month but he hopes it will have an impact on future cases.

"I hope we’ll see acceptance of gay marriage of the courts and by the public at large," he said.The studies, Light said, showed some disagreement among scientists on the outcome of same-sex parenting in the 1980s but it largely subsided in the 1990s, and a clear consensus had formed by 2000 that there is no difference between same-sex and different-sex parenting in the psychological, behavioral or educational outcomes of children.



http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/23/us-usa-gaymarriage-study-idUSKBN0P32AM20150623

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:33 am

oh cool good job the report came just in time then..lol

another agenda forced forward..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:46 pm

So only a couple of days after one 'report' claiming offending rates were higher in children from the care system... now this on claiming children fare the same with homosexuals as with normal parents!!!



What A load of Bollocks!!!


There has already been plenty of evidence that children fare best with a mother and a father.


That is a fact!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22955
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So only a couple of days after one 'report' claiming offending rates were higher in children from the care system... now this on claiming children fare the same with homosexuals as with normal parents!!!



What A load of Bollocks!!!


There has already been plenty of evidence that children fare best with a mother and a father.


That is a fact!!!





No as seen the evidence proves you have nothing to counter.
All you are doing is talking shite.
The evidence from so many studies states the same.
Yes you do talk bollocks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Waffle...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22955
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Eilzel on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:27 pm

It's no surprise that with homophobic attitudes in terminal decline they are realising kids are at no disadvantage with gay parents. Good to hear this Smile

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So only a couple of days after one 'report' claiming offending rates were higher in children from the care system... now this on claiming children fare the same with homosexuals as with normal parents!!!



What A load of Bollocks!!!


There has already been plenty of evidence that children fare best with a mother and a father.


That is a fact!!!






good point...

i wonder what no worse off actually means...

did they do any research on if they turn out gay with gay parents...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Homosexuals can't have children.


A child has a mother and a father.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22955
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Homosexuals can't have children.


A child has a mother and a father.

i thought a million researchers agreed a child requires a mother and father to grow up well adjusted..funny how agenda's rewrite things..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Homosexuals can't have children.


A child has a mother and a father.

Are you saying a homosexual cannot reproduce?
Are you sure?

Take your time.

In fact the whole human population could be homosexual and they would still be able to reproduce.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Eilzel on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:17 pm

If tommy is simply pointing out two men alone cannot produce a child then it might be the first thing he's ever got right lol

Irrelevant and pointless but still.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:20 pm

It still isn't the normal upbringing for children no matter how many studies are done .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:It still isn't the normal upbringing for children no matter how many studies are done .


The evidence proves otherwise.
So is it normal for a single parent to raise a child?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:26 pm

I don't give a monkey's what the latest bull shit study suggests . Children should be brought up with a mother and father .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I don't give a monkey's what the latest bull shit study suggests . Children should be brought up with a mother and father .


So you are not interesting in the truth and facts then.
You have no evidence its bullshit.
So you think single parents are incapble of raising children then by stating only a mother and father can raise a child.
What an insult to many great single mothers and fathers who raise children on their own.
Children should be brought up by people who love and care for them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by nicko on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Children should have a Mother and Father, [just my opinion].
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12190
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:50 pm

nicko wrote:Children should have a Mother and Father, [just my opinion].

Why Nicko?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I don't give a monkey's what the latest bull shit study suggests . Children should be brought up with a mother and father .


So you are not interesting in the truth and facts then.
You have no evidence its bullshit.
So you think single parents are incapble of raising children then by stating only a mother and father can raise a child.
What an insult to many great single mothers and fathers who raise children on their own.
Children should be brought up by people who love and care for them.

just because a study says its fact doesn't mean anything . No didge children should be brought up in an environment that is normal and two mothers or two fathers is not normal . I have every right to my opinion so don't try to change my mind i have made my mind up and i came to the conclusion that it is not normal to bring children up in a gay home Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:16 pm

I posted the results of a study months ago where children brought up in a background of where the parent was a homosexual fared considerably worse than others.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22955
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I posted the results of a study months ago where children brought up in a background of where the parent was a homosexual fared considerably worse than others.



I'm just reading one now and it is saying the same

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:33 pm

I only speak the truth.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22955
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So you are not interesting in the truth and facts then.
You have no evidence its bullshit.
So you think single parents are incapble of raising children then by stating only a mother and father can raise a child.
What an insult to many great single mothers and fathers who raise children on their own.
Children should be brought up by people who love and care for them.

just because a study says its fact doesn't mean anything . No didge children should be brought up in an environment that is normal and two mothers or two fathers is not normal . I have every right to my opinion so don't try to change my mind i have made my mind up and i came to the conclusion that it is not normal to bring children up in a gay home Razz


I am afraid it does mean many things, mainly that people like yourself ignore facts Dibs. Normal is a loving caring home that looks after the children where again you can offer no reason what makes it not normal. You can keep your views here, it just shows sadly you want to be left behind with the vast majority in society.
Shame really

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:26 pm

nope only in your opinion didge .
Normal is mum and dad not dad and dad and mum and mum .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:nope only in your opinion didge .
Normal is mum and dad not dad and dad and mum and mum .


Normal is the following

Mum and dad
Mum
Dad
Dad and dad
Mum and Mum.

In many cases they raise healthy happy children and the facts proves this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Only in the minds of those who have been brainwashed .
Normal mum and dad = fact

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Only in the minds of those who have been brainwashed .
Normal mum and dad = fact


The evidence shows otherwise that children raised in the various different situations who are cared and loved for grow up very happy and healthy.
You can keep denying the facts, but it will not change these facts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Only in the minds of those who have been brainwashed .
Normal mum and dad = fact

always has been the best way always will be the best way... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Interesting Vod that you should say that it isn't "normal"

What is normal then?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39314
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:34 pm

eddie wrote:Interesting Vod that you should say that it isn't "normal"

What is normal then?
I thought i already explained what i thought to didge

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:53 pm

The important question is, why do some people angrily declare that they get to dictate what's normal?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27288
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:The important question is, why do some people angrily declare that they get to dictate what's normal?

i know i say exactly the same thing when people tell Christians that they shouldn't take children to church its terrible isn't it Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:Interesting Vod that you should say that it isn't "normal"

What is normal then?
I thought i already explained what i thought to didge

Sorry I just replied to your post without reading the whole thread. I do that a lot!


Normal. Hmmmm. Mum and dad you say?

What about the many millions of mums and dads who fuck up their kids because they were unwanted in the first place?

They can't be bothered with them. I've seen it many times over the years Vod; children completely neglected because mum was too young/drunk/on drugs/in love/sleeping about/etc etc and got pregnant by MISTAKE.

Is that a good environment for children??? Are those children happy?

Ever heard of that saying:

None of the children of gay parents are accidents. They are all planned.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39314
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:The important question is, why do some people angrily declare that they get to dictate what's normal?

i know i say exactly the same thing when people tell Christians that they shouldn't take children to church its terrible isn't it Razz

Who tells Christian parents not to take their kids to church?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27288
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

i know i say exactly the same thing when people tell Christians that they shouldn't take children to church its terrible isn't it Razz

Who tells Christian parents not to take their kids to church?

many non believers they think the kids are being brainwashed.... Smile

funny how some will see things as potentially harmful well seeing other things as perfectly ok...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:15 pm

Normal. Hmmmm. Mum and dad you say?

What about the many millions of mums and dads who fuck up their kids because they were unwanted in the first place?

They can't be bothered with them. I've seen it many times over the years Vod; children completely neglected because mum was too young/drunk/on drugs/in love/sleeping about/etc etc and got pregnant by MISTAKE.

Is that a good environment for children??? Are those children happy?

Ever heard of that saying:

None of the children of gay parents are accidents. They are all planned.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39314
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
I thought i already explained what i thought to didge

Sorry I just replied to your post without reading the whole thread. I do that a lot!


Normal. Hmmmm. Mum and dad you say?

What about the many millions of mums and dads who fuck up their kids because they were unwanted in the first place?

They can't be bothered with them. I've seen it many times over the years Vod; children completely neglected because mum was too young/drunk/on drugs/in love/sleeping about/etc etc and got pregnant by MISTAKE.

Is that a good environment for children??? Are those children happy?

Ever heard of that saying:

None of the children of gay parents are accidents. They are all planned.

lol.. by your standards eddie this is really poor...

so you are saying gay parents can't be bad parents...

so you are saying all children to straight parents are accidents...

so you think choosing to have a child makes you a great parent...

never seen so many sweeping generalisations... hope you don;t call didge for that any more... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:20 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sorry I just replied to your post without reading the whole thread. I do that a lot!


Normal. Hmmmm. Mum and dad you say?

What about the many millions of mums and dads who fuck up their kids because they were unwanted in the first place?

They can't be bothered with them. I've seen it many times over the years Vod; children completely neglected because mum was too young/drunk/on drugs/in love/sleeping about/etc etc and got pregnant by MISTAKE.

Is that a good environment for children??? Are those children happy?

Ever heard of that saying:

None of the children of gay parents are accidents. They are all planned.

lol.. by your standards eddie this is really poor...

so you are saying gay parents can't be bad parents...

so you are saying all children to straight parents are accidents...

so you think choosing to have a child makes you a great parent...

never seen so many sweeping generalisations... hope you don;t call didge for that any more... Smile



She never claimed any of the above.
Point out where she did?
She has rightly pointed out that sometimes two parents is not a good situation for children just as it can be for single parents and even within homosexual parents.
What makes for a good parent is a loving and caring parent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

lol.. by your standards eddie this is really poor...

so you are saying gay parents can't be bad parents...

so you are saying all children to straight parents are accidents...

so you think choosing to have a child makes you a great parent...

never seen so many sweeping generalisations... hope you don;t call didge for that any more... Smile



She never claimed any of the above.
Point out where she did?
She has rightly pointed out that sometimes two parents is not a good situation for children just as it can be for single parents and even within homosexual parents.
What makes for a good parent is a loving and caring parent.

no she didn't read it again..

it implied everything I said... Smile

what makes for a good child is a normal upbringing, a mother and a father... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:



She never claimed any of the above.
Point out where she did?
She has rightly pointed out that sometimes two parents is not a good situation for children just as it can be for single parents and even within homosexual parents.
What makes for a good parent is a loving and caring parent.

no she didn't read it again..

it implied everything I said... Smile

what makes for a good child is a normal upbringing, a mother and a father... Smile


So now you are saying she implied.
Where to any of your points?
So you are saying normal is just having a mother and father?
I thought normal parenting was loving and caring, no matter who is the parent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:35 pm

eddie wrote:Normal. Hmmmm. Mum and dad you say?

What about the many millions of mums and dads who fuck up their kids because they were unwanted in the first place?

They can't be bothered with them. I've seen it many times over the years Vod; children completely neglected because mum was too young/drunk/on drugs/in love/sleeping about/etc etc and got pregnant by MISTAKE.

Is that a good environment for children??? Are those children happy?

Ever heard of that saying:

None of the children of gay parents are accidents. They are all planned.


I know but it is my opinion that it isn't normal its what i believe just like eli and didge believe it wrong to take children to church .

I know gay people do have kids but i can't help believing that the children will end up confused and probably gay .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

no she didn't read it again..

it implied everything I said... Smile

what makes for a good child is a normal upbringing, a mother and a father... Smile


So now you are saying she implied.
Where to any of your points?
So you are saying normal is just having a mother and father?
I thought normal parenting was loving and caring, no matter who is the parent.

shut up for goodness sake lol you're like an old record

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:Normal. Hmmmm. Mum and dad you say?

What about the many millions of mums and dads who fuck up their kids because they were unwanted in the first place?

They can't be bothered with them. I've seen it many times over the years Vod; children completely neglected because mum was too young/drunk/on drugs/in love/sleeping about/etc etc and got pregnant by MISTAKE.

Is that a good environment for children??? Are those children happy?

Ever heard of that saying:

None of the children of gay parents are accidents. They are all planned.


I know but it is my opinion that it isn't normal its what i believe just like eli and didge believe it wrong to take children to church .

I know gay people do have kids but i can't help believing that the children will end up confused and probably gay .


Where did I claim that?
Its not against the law to brainwash your children with religion.
I thin parents should allow their children to decide over religion at a sensible age where they can understand, but I do not say they should not be able to take their young children to church.
So why are you lying?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:40 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:Normal. Hmmmm. Mum and dad you say?

What about the many millions of mums and dads who fuck up their kids because they were unwanted in the first place?

They can't be bothered with them. I've seen it many times over the years Vod; children completely neglected because mum was too young/drunk/on drugs/in love/sleeping about/etc etc and got pregnant by MISTAKE.

Is that a good environment for children??? Are those children happy?

Ever heard of that saying:

None of the children of gay parents are accidents. They are all planned.


I know but it is my opinion that it isn't normal its what i believe just like eli and didge believe it wrong to take children to church .

I know gay people do have kids but i can't help believing that the children will end up confused and probably gay .

So what if they end up gay?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27288
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:40 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:


So now you are saying she implied.
Where to any of your points?
So you are saying normal is just having a mother and father?
I thought normal parenting was loving and caring, no matter who is the parent.

shut up for goodness sake lol you're like an old record


Sorry but trying to silence people is very much acting like a dictator trying to censor differing views. If you do not like my points, then do not read them, quite simple

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Firstly HF, that was one example - the unwanted children. I used this because, having worked in a school, I've seen it many many times firsthand.

My point was, gay parents CHOOSE to have a child, they have to plan and put in a lot of research, money, soul-searching etc so therefore they really want one.

Yes of course straight Parents do this too! But many children are born unwanted.

The main things children need are: love, warmth, care, time, nurturing and fun.
As far as I can see, two parents (or one), regardless of sex, can give these to children.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39314
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:


I know but it is my opinion that it isn't normal its what i believe just like eli and didge believe it wrong to take children to church .

I know gay people do have kids but i can't help believing that the children will end up confused and probably gay .

So what if they end up gay?

so you want them to go through all the upset and trouble gay people have had to go through... we all know its a tough life because every gay in the world never shuts up about it...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:44 pm

eddie wrote:Firstly HF, that was one example - the unwanted children. I used this because, having worked in a school, I've seen it many many times firsthand.

My point was, gay parents CHOOSE to have a child, they have to plan and put in a lot of research, money, soul-searching etc so therefore they really want one.

Yes of course straight Parents do this too! But many children are born unwanted.

The main things children need are: love, warmth, care, time, nurturing and fun.
As far as I can see, two parents (or one), regardless of sex, can give these to children.

Yes. Loving adults who actually wanted the kid are obviously far better than a random couple that resents the kid -- whether or not in the second example one parent has a penis and the other, a vagina Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27288
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:


I know but it is my opinion that it isn't normal its what i believe just like eli and didge believe it wrong to take children to church .

I know gay people do have kids but i can't help believing that the children will end up confused and probably gay .

So what if they end up gay?

so you want them to go through all the upset and trouble gay people have had to go through... we all know its a tough life because every gay in the world never shuts up about it...

It's people like you that make it hard for them, don't you get that?

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27288
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by eddie on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:14 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:


I know but it is my opinion that it isn't normal its what i believe just like eli and didge believe it wrong to take children to church .

I know gay people do have kids but i can't help believing that the children will end up confused and probably gay .

So what if they end up gay?

so you want them to go through all the upset and trouble gay people have had to go through... we all know its a tough life because every gay in the world never shuts up about it...

Children get ridiculed for lots of things. Take being ginger:
Would you tell your ginger wife that you'd better not procreate in case your kid is ginger too, and it might get bullied?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39314
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study Empty Re: No difference in kids with same-sex, opposite-sex parents: study

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:02 am

Children are made by a male and female and the best home environment forta child is with the mother and father.



Unfortunately mother and father relationships sometimes break down or something happens to one of The parents.


This is not ideal and children do suffer as a result in majority of cases.


Some single people with children go on to choose to have A relationship with someone else and in a minority of cases that may be with someone of The same sex.


This again is not ideal for the child and again they may suffer as a result of this and maybe even more so if the new partner is same sex as remaining parent... but this child still has this actual real parent as primary custodian and in most cases still has the other natural parent also involved.



This is all very different from intentionally handing a child from the care system to a completly unnatural home environment without a mother and father figure within it.


The previous cases I listed are unfortunate but intentionally placing a child in anything other than a normal and natural mother father home is plain wrong.


A child who may have already had trouble and not the best start in life does not deserve to be a pawn in the game of 'equality' top trumps while having their own best interests totally ignored and not given any choice in the matter.


The childs needs and wants should be paramount.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22955
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum