No straight answers on people smuggler cash

Go down

No straight answers on people smuggler cash

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:51 pm

It looks like you guys have the same problems we have with politicians answering questions. Body swerves all round.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No straight answers on people smuggler cash

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:31 am

YES he did, as if he didn't

they are not denying means YES bloody yes
Tony Abbot is Officially a people smuggler involved in thousands of dollars worth of illegal people smuggling activities... throw the book at him I say Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:YES he did, as if he didn't

they are not denying means YES bloody yes  
Tony Abbot is Officially a people smuggler involved in thousands of dollars worth of illegal people smuggling activities...  throw the book at him I say Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The girl Julie Bishop looks a smart girl though and not a bad looker as well. And before anyone gets on my back about that just remember I'm getting on a bit Laughing

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:56 am

One of the running jokes is that, You know you party is Shit when you make Julie Bishop look highly competent Razz Razz Razz

she was pretty crap previously in opposition and only ever a token female under Howard, but I think she has more independence now so maybe this is more the real her. She does seem much more competent than any of the other RW ministers at the moment. She'd be 100 times better than Abbott or Hockey (the treasurer)

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:34 am

INDONESIA has responded to Julie Bishop’s extraordinary swipe at its border control, expressing shock at the Foreign Minister’s attack and likening alleged payments to people smugglers to state bribery.

The response comes as claims emerge that Labor also paid people smugglers to turn back.

As Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi awaits an explanation from Australia’s ambassador over alleged payments to people smugglers to turn their boats around, a spokesman from her department has said their next move would depend on Australia’s response.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/indonesia-shocked-at-julie-bishops-response-to-bribery-allegations/story-fn5tas5k-1227399969137

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:53 pm

TYPICAL Tories ~ Abbott, Morrison, Frydenburg and Bishop keep on behaving as if they believe that by having a Naval officer act as an intermediary handing over the cash, they can keep on pushing the fallacious line that "no Australian official has paid off any people smugglers.."  !!!

AUSSIE Liberals, British Tories, American Repub's ~ all cut from the same cloth, singing from the same song book, pissing in each other's pockets ~ and kissing Uncle Ruppert's arse at the end of each day..

AND their braindead fans keep on lapping up all of their lies and promises ~ we only need follow the "conservative" nutters' rants and raves on here !  

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down