can we have a debate about Druids ?

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Christianity and islam Jewish God  is always being debated/abused so why not Druids ?


Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
don`t let the door hit you on the way out we just had it painted

wanker
devil worshipper

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
don`t let the door hit you on the way out we just had it painted

wanker

walk away baby xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:18 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

wanker
devil worshipper

still acting big....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:19 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
don`t let the door hit you on the way out we just had it painted

your a big person sat behind a screen.....
6ft 1 yes i am a big person
first thing you have correct in your life i suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:19 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
don`t let the door hit you on the way out we just had it painted

your a big person sat behind a screen.....

He's from Doncaster which says it all really , they're all as thick as pigs shite and the accent is retarded Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

your a big person sat behind a screen.....
6ft 1 yes i am a big person
first thing you have correct in your life i suspect

6.1 fat and lazy and thick too .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

your a big person sat behind a screen.....
6ft 1 yes i am a big person
first thing you have correct in your life i suspect

well you talk it but i have a feeling thats as far as it goes...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

your a big person sat behind a screen.....

He's from Doncaster which says it all really , they're all as thick as pigs shite and the accent is retarded Twisted Evil

doncaster, that's good not too far away... Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:22 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
devil worshipper

still acting big....
see unlike you i can turn the other cheek and insults from a devil worshipper don`t bother me in the slightest

can i get your hat ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:22 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

wanker
devil worshipper

like that offends me retard . Anyway i wasn't speaking to you but you stuck your retarded nose in you're a waster . Doncaster is full of wasters you only have to hear them speak to know they are thick Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:23 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

He's from Doncaster which says it all really , they're all as thick as pigs shite and the accent is retarded Twisted Evil

doncaster, that's good not too far away... Twisted Evil
oh dear threats now ....must have hit a nerve ...good

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:24 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

doncaster, that's good not too far away... Twisted Evil
oh dear threats now ....must have hit a nerve ...good

you miss understand... I don't do threats..............

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:24 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

still acting big....
see unlike you i can turn the other cheek and insults from a devil worshipper don`t bother me in the slightest

can i get your hat ?

turning the other cheek doesn't mean letting retards from Doncaster verbally abuse us .

ave bin owt and dun shopping fo kids yet retard lol! lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
devil worshipper

like that offends me retard . Anyway i wasn't speaking to you but you stuck your retarded nose in you're a waster . Doncaster is full of wasters you only have to hear them speak to know they are thick Razz
Sad Sad oh i am gutted and your thick as mud ...honestly can i get your hat ? the one with the big "D" for dunce isn`t it ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:27 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
oh dear threats now ....must have hit a nerve ...good

you miss understand... I don't do threats..............

honestly i wouldn't worry about a retard from Doncaster , its just full of the countries wasters with no hope of education they're all thick Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:27 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
see unlike you i can turn the other cheek and insults from a devil worshipper don`t bother me in the slightest

can i get your hat ?

turning the other cheek doesn't mean letting retards from Doncaster verbally abuse us .

ave bin owt and dun shopping fo kids yet retard lol! lol! lol! lol!
see you so stupid you actually think i live in Donny Smile what a retard your so easy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:27 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

turning the other cheek doesn't mean letting retards from Doncaster verbally abuse us .

ave bin owt and dun shopping fo kids yet retard lol! lol! lol! lol!
see you so stupid you actually think i live in Donny Smile what a retard your so easy

you do retard , dyslexic retard

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
see unlike you i can turn the other cheek and insults from a devil worshipper don`t bother me in the slightest

can i get your hat ?

turning the other cheek doesn't mean letting retards from Doncaster verbally abuse us .

ave bin owt and dun shopping fo kids yet retard lol! lol! lol! lol!

the fact you use that word as an insult shows your contempt for those poor souls who are in reality mentally damaged in some way....

sick doesnt begin to describe you......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

turning the other cheek doesn't mean letting retards from Doncaster verbally abuse us .

ave bin owt and dun shopping fo kids yet retard lol! lol! lol! lol!
see you so stupid you actually think i live in Donny Smile what a retard your so easy

it's you're not your . You're so thick

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
see you so stupid you actually think i live in Donny Smile what a retard your so easy

you do retard , dyslexic retard

and again

so not only homophobic but a hater of disabled too......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 pm

darknessss wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

you do retard , dyslexic retard

and again

so not only homophobic but a hater of disabled too......

And definitely NOT Christian.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:31 pm

darknessss wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

turning the other cheek doesn't mean letting retards from Doncaster verbally abuse us .

ave bin owt and dun shopping fo kids yet retard lol! lol! lol! lol!

the fact you use that word as an insult shows your contempt for those poor souls who are in reality mentally damaged in some way....

sick doesnt begin to describe you......

well if you can't beat em going em. I tried being civilized it doesn't work because you and the other turds don't want nice .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
see you so stupid you actually think i live in Donny Smile what a retard your so easy

you do retard , dyslexic retard
yup i am dyslexic yet still better educated than you talk about dumb your the dumbest idiot i have ever met
and a devil worshipper

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:32 pm

risingsun wrote:
darknessss wrote:

and again

so not only homophobic but a hater of disabled too......

And definitely NOT Christian.

oh how boring you say the same thing over again don't you liar .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:

the fact you use that word as an insult shows your contempt for those poor souls who are in reality mentally damaged in some way....

sick doesnt begin to describe you......

well if you can't beat em going em. I tried being civilized it doesn't work because you and the other turds don't want nice .
you civilized lol! lol! lol! lol! your nothing more that a fuckwitt honestly can i get your hat ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:33 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

you do retard , dyslexic retard
yup i am dyslexic  yet still better educated than you talk about dumb your the dumbest idiot i have ever met
and a devil worshipper  

again calling me devil worshiper doesn't offend me try again retard .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:

the fact you use that word as an insult shows your contempt for those poor souls who are in reality mentally damaged in some way....

sick doesnt begin to describe you......

well if you can't beat em going em. I tried being civilized it doesn't work because you and the other turds don't want nice .

so because someone on here calls you out you think its ok to use an insult that shows your contempt for ALL folks suffering from that problem eh...

after all if YOU think "retard" is an insult...then you MUST consider ALL "retarded" folk to be contemptible.....

how ............christian ........of you...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
risingsun wrote:

And definitely NOT Christian.

oh how boring you say the same thing over again don't you liar .
And don`t forget the questionable morals
i mean who asks if its ok to pick up a 14 year old in a club ? Suspect Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:36 pm

darknessss wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

well if you can't beat em going em. I tried being civilized it doesn't work because you and the other turds don't want nice .

so because someone on here calls you out you think its ok to use an insult that shows your contempt for ALL folks suffering from that problem eh...

after all if YOU think "retard" is an insult...then you MUST consider ALL "retarded" folk to be contemptible.....

how ............christian ........of you...

you've worn that insult out vic. How Druidic of you . Don't you love all people ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:

the fact you use that word as an insult shows your contempt for those poor souls who are in reality mentally damaged in some way....

sick doesnt begin to describe you......

well if you can't beat em going em. I tried being civilized it doesn't work because you and the other turds don't want nice .

you got that right but leave it love don't let them get the better of you...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Have you remembered why you banned them yet Ben?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yup i am dyslexic  yet still better educated than you talk about dumb your the dumbest idiot i have ever met
and a devil worshipper  

again calling me devil worshiper doesn't offend me try again retard .

Aww the devil worshiper is upset

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:

so because someone on here calls you out you think its ok to use an insult that shows your contempt for ALL folks suffering from that problem eh...

after all if YOU think "retard" is an insult...then you MUST consider ALL "retarded" folk to be contemptible.....

how ............christian ........of you...

you've worn that insult out vic. How Druidic of you . Don't you love all people ?
funny how they don't like there on medicine...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:39 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

again calling me devil worshiper doesn't offend me try again retard .

Aww the devil worshiper is upset

hmmmm ha ha ha...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
darknessss wrote:

so because someone on here calls you out you think its ok to use an insult that shows your contempt for ALL folks suffering from that problem eh...

after all if YOU think "retard" is an insult...then you MUST consider ALL "retarded" folk to be contemptible.....

how ............christian ........of you...

you've worn that insult out vic. How Druidic of you . Don't you love all people ?

you really do have some strange ideas......

and I notice you dont challenge the observation I made on your choice of insult.....I assume because its true then...but hey lets wallow in self pity and be the poor victim .....again.....


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:40 pm

risingsun wrote:Have you remembered why you banned them yet Ben?

was it because they make the bullies look like the idiots they are..... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

you've worn that insult out vic. How Druidic of you . Don't you love all people ?
funny how they don't like there on medicine...
that would be "their" and "own"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm



Shut the door, keep out the devil
Shut the door, keep the devil in the night
Shut the door, keep out the devil
Light the candle everything's alright
Light the candle everything's alright

When I was a baby child (shut the door, keep out the devil)
Good and bad was just a game (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)
Many years and many trials (shut the door, keep out the devil)
They proved to me they not the same (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)

chorus

Oh, satan is an evil charmer (shut the door, keep out the devil)
He's hungry for a soul to hurt (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)
And without your holy armor (shut the door, keep out the devil)
He will eat you for dessert (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)

chorus

My mama used to sing this song (shut the door, keep out the devil)
Poppa used to sing it, too (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)
Jesus called and took them home (shut the door, keep out the devil)
And so I sing the song for you (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)


Shut the door after them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm

darknessss wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

you've worn that insult out vic. How Druidic of you . Don't you love all people ?

you really do have some strange ideas......

and I notice you dont challenge the observation I made on your choice of insult.....I assume because its true then...but hey lets wallow in self pity and be the poor victim .....again.....


so you think you should be able to call someone all day and not get a reaction...

ow what a big man you must be...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
funny how they don't like there on medicine...
that would be "their" and "own"

yes it would be...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:44 pm

risingsun wrote:

Shut the door, keep out the devil
Shut the door, keep the devil in the night
Shut the door, keep out the devil
Light the candle everything's alright
Light the candle everything's alright

When I was a baby child (shut the door, keep out the devil)
Good and bad was just a game (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)
Many years and many trials (shut the door, keep out the devil)
They proved to me they not the same (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)

chorus

Oh, satan is an evil charmer (shut the door, keep out the devil)
He's hungry for a soul to hurt (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)
And without your holy armor (shut the door, keep out the devil)
He will eat you for dessert (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)

chorus

My mama used to sing this song (shut the door, keep out the devil)
Poppa used to sing it, too (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)
Jesus called and took them home (shut the door, keep out the devil)
And so I sing the song for you (shut the door, keep the devil in the night)


Shut the door after them.

pity it wasn't shut your mouth especially about your hatred for jews....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:45 pm

do atheists believe in the devil, that's odd....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:45 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
darknessss wrote:

you really do have some strange ideas......

and I notice you dont challenge the observation I made on your choice of insult.....I assume because its true then...but hey lets wallow in self pity and be the poor victim .....again.....


so you think you should be able to call someone all day and not get a reaction...

ow what a big man you must be...
you do.funny you can dish it out but cry like a little twat when you get it back ...funny that devil worshipper

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:45 pm

atheists don't believe in the devil so both korban dallas and sassy are idiots Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:47 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:do atheists believe in the devil, that's odd....
Nope ...but you do

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:atheists don't believe in the devil so both korban dallas and sassy are idiots Razz

that much we do know but they will say anything to get a reaction which again proves to me you can trust anything they say...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:atheists don't believe in the devil so both korban dallas and sassy are idiots Razz
says the dunce devil worshipper lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:48 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:do atheists believe in the devil, that's odd....
Nope ...but you do

you might soon........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:do atheists believe in the devil, that's odd....
Nope ...but you do

I definitely think there is a force for evil, but it's in the hearts of people like HF and VOD.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

can we have a  debate about  Druids ? - Page 5 Empty Re: can we have a debate about Druids ?

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:49 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
darknessss wrote:

you really do have some strange ideas......

and I notice you dont challenge the observation I made on your choice of insult.....I assume because its true then...but hey lets wallow in self pity and be the poor victim .....again.....


so you think you should be able to call someone all day and not get a reaction...

ow what a big man you must be...


whats that got to do with it....a reaction is one thing
BUT


YOUR wife is the one using "retard" as an INSULT...got it???


now moron...that means that she sees retarded folks as contemptible....

since by her logic being retarded is something to consider an insult.....

what "nice folks" (whether christian or otherwise) you show yourselves to be......

see I dont know if being the sort of christian you are has made you plonkers
or whether you were always small minded miserable scrotes

but the use of that kind of insult (which picks on a minority) is disgusting......



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum