The Tax Inspector

Go down

The Tax Inspector

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:33 pm

At the end of the tax year, the Revenue Office sent an Inspector to audit the books of a local hospital.
While he was checking the books he turned to the hospital chief exec and said, "I notice you buy a lot of bandages. What do you do with the ends of the rolls when there's too little left to be of any use?"
"Good question," noted the executive. "We save them up, and when we've enough we send them back to the bandage supplier and every once in a while they send us a free roll."
"I see," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.

But on he went in his obnoxious was. "What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with the leftovers when you have finished setting a cast on a patient?"
"Ah! Yes," replied the chief exec, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question, " We save it and send it to the manufacturer and every so often they send us a free bag."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster this know-it-all executive. "Well, what do you do with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?"
"Here too, we do not waste," answered the chief executive, " What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and once a year they send us a complete prick!"

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tax Inspector

Post by nicko on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:36 pm

lol.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:26 pm

like it..

Back to top Go down